Options

Israel backed by army of cyber-soldiers - Jsand and Shiraz, you have been OUTED !!

Comments

• Options
    shiraz wrote:
    You should be the first to be baned, you are the one who started a thread which called me & jsand a well-paid impersonators, you were the one who personaly attacked us because we are pro-Israeli (in my case, an Israeli civilian). You were the one who called me a liar for no reason. You were the one who inflame others to think the same bad things you'de assumed about me & jsand. You were the one who actually joined after that war had started. .

ALL TRUE!
  • Options
    NMyTreeNMyTree Posts: 2,412
    Mods?

Accusations of bigotry are unfounded and unconstructive. Mindles, maniacal are personal insults that do not add to the debate or discussion.

Is it a valid tool that disguises the atrocities of the IDF?

You're crying for the MODS?

Why weren't you crying for the MODs, when it was you initiating all the personal attacks and insults? Why? What's the matter, you can dish it out, but you can't take it?

Go cry to your mommy.

You're a fool. I'm done with you.
  • Options
    jsandjsand Posts: 646
    shiraz wrote:
    Get a life, crying baby.

Wait for it...MODS...please help me. She hurt my feelings.
  • Options
    jsand wrote:
    It's akin to a child who starts throwing rocks at people, and then when they they fight back, the kid goes crying to mommy to rescue him.

Correct.
  • Options
    shiraz wrote:
    You should be the first to be baned, you are the one who started a thread which called me & jsand a well-paid impersonators, you were the one who personaly attacked us because we are pro-Israeli (in my case, an Israeli civilian). You were the one who called me a liar for no reason. You were the one who inflame others to think the same bad things you'de assumed about me & jsand. You were the one who actually joined after that war had started. So stop whining and playing the poor victim, cause you're not.

Get a life, crying baby.

Hey!! I never said you were well-paid.
    The world's greatest empires progress through this sequence:From bondage to spiritual faith; spiritual faith to great courage; courage to liberty;liberty to abundance;abundance to selfishness; selfishness to complacency;complacency to apathy;apathy to dependence;dependency back again into bondage
  • Options
    NMyTree wrote:
    You're crying for the MODS?

Why weren't you crying for the MODs, when it was you initiating all the personal attacks and insults? Why? What's the matter, you can dish it out, but you can't take it?

Go cry to your mommy.

You're a fool. I'm done with you.

Just sticking to the regulations pal. A pattern in your posting habits, and the others like you, go like this;

You find a subject that is dead against your beleifs, no matter the evidence, and then you resort to personal attacks to derail the thread into this bickering and slander. YOu have not once made a positive constructive post to this debate.

Defelct and digress, slander and ridicule, Thats all you people have left.

And as for the Mods / banning thing, trace the thread back people. Who called for me to be banned first? I just respond in kind "Restrained and blanced response."

Can you answer that??
    The world's greatest empires progress through this sequence:From bondage to spiritual faith; spiritual faith to great courage; courage to liberty;liberty to abundance;abundance to selfishness; selfishness to complacency;complacency to apathy;apathy to dependence;dependency back again into bondage
  • Options
    ALL TRUE!

We can't possibily discredit, expose or do more damage to him and his argument; than the damage he's already done to himself and his argument.

Realistically speaking, there's really nothing left to say to this guy.
  • Options
    NMyTree wrote:
    We can't possibily discredit, expose or do more damage to him and his argument; than the damage he's already done to himself and his argument.

Realistically speaking, there's really nothing left to say to this guy.

You havent actually said anything about the debate or the topic anyways. So no loss there.

Do you disagree withthe fact of the report?

And I think Binauralsounds has just broken any repsect he may have had on this board by his actions in this thread...

http://forums.pearljam.com/showthread.php?t=210861&page=11

Some damage there I feel...
  • Options
    You havent actually said anything about the debate or the topic anyways. So no loss there.

Do you disagree withthe fact of the report?

And I think Binauralsounds has just broken any repsect he may have had on this board by his actions in this thread...

http://forums.pearljam.com/showthread.php?t=210861&page=11

Some damage there I feel...

because i made a mistake and then ADMITTED IT???? Get over yourself. Your intentions are very clear. You have been here less than a month, and all you do is divide people purposefully!
  • Options
    because i made a mistake and then ADMITTED IT???? Get over yourself. Your intentions are very clear. You have been here less than a month, and all you do is divide people purposefully!

I didnt lie. Ididnt state another member slandered me untruthfully. You did.

Who is divided?

Names, places, posts.
  • Options
    I didnt lie. Ididnt state another member slandered me untruthfully. You did.

Who is divided?

Names, places, posts.

you are very much about the word slander today. are you seeking something????

maybe here??

I state that Jsand, and Shiraz in particular, is lying, and aren't in a shelter, or maybe aren't even Israeli. Just making things up to suit your countries political needs.

Buddy if you need to have an excuse given to you. You are a problem. You are just too caught up in worrying that others won't take your side. So, so, sad.

The world knows good and bad. And when they call both sides bad. They are not blind and stupid. And they don't need to be Jewish or Arab either.

And the funny thing is. These same people don't have a fucking comment for any other thing that gets talked about in this place. That is even sadder as it just shows they either just care about themselves and call every other person who does that stupid or racist or they are just plain dumb themselves. The world gets so much better when they stick to themselves.

I couldn't care less if other people take my side or not. If no-one gave a damn about Israel I'd be overjoyed. The only reason I get upset about what gets posted here is that (and here I am not defending everything Israel does) most of the shit that people say about Israel just isn't true, or is blown out of proportion. People post some of the most insensitive and hateful things, and what's worse they do it with a tone of self-righteous outrage. I'm just sick of it. I have friends who are risking their lives every day in the IDF to protect a country which I call home. They are sweet and loving guys, and the thought of them dying keeps me up at night. Here we have a woman whose life has been taken away from her. She's been living in a bomb shelter for the last month, but instead of having any simpathy for her, as they rightly do for the Lebanese, these people start attacking her and saying that she isn't who she says she is and is some sort of Israeli government internet mole (as if the Israeli government gives a damn what people are saying on a Pearl Jam fan site). And all because she dared to disagree with their dogmatic view of what's going on. I know Israel just about as well as anybody. Certianly better then the people here attacking her who have never been there, and probably couldn't tell me anything about her without the aid of the internet. I'd even be ok with people saying that both sides are acting badly (although I would only agree with that statement up to a point). But people here are actually defending Hezbollah while denouncing Israel. That, to me, shows an absolute lack of any sort of moral clarity, and I for one don't feel comfortable simply letting people rant on and on about how bad Israel and America and the UK are, but people who murder civilians, repress women, lynch homosexuals, blow up and desecrate the religious shrines of other faiths, call for the destruction of other states (which is basically a call for genocide) and much much more, are either defended, ignored, or denounced in passing on the way to launching yet another rant about Israel or Bush. I'm sorry, but these people are not moderates discussing an issue. They're hateful and bigoted, even though they are on the left, and they have no interest in discussing an issue in any sort of open-minded manner. All they're interested in is having a forum for their hate. It should be clear to anybody rational who these people are, so unlike them I am going to have the decency not to start attacking them in person.
  • Options
    dayandayan Posts: 475
    So with all that shit going Shiraz decided to join the PJ message board. Yeah, the first thing that would come into my head when my lifes in danger and bombs are falling around me would me to join a message board and tell as many people as possible how shit the enemy has made my life. Scum indeed.

Hey, are Dayan and Shiraz in cahoots with each other???? Boh joined recently.

I've never met Shiraz. I don't know anything about her aside from what she's posted here. Speaking of which she's said why she posts on these threads. Perhaps she'll repeat it. In any event, I find it sad that you are so paranoid that you assume that two people who disagree with you must be secretly collaberating with each other.
  • Options
    Because one is from THe London Times, a world renowned media outlet, and is a report which is substantiated by fact, by an Israeli Govt Spokesman.

The other is from CNN, and has one "Intelligence Official" as its source.

I'm sorry, are you saying CNN is less world renowned or well respected? And how is an intelligence official not a good source?
  • Options
    FinsburyParkCarrotsFinsburyParkCarrots Seattle, WA Posts: 12,223
    I'm sure, if the IP addresses of these people denoted that they weren't from where they claimed, the mods would have banned them by now. That's all I have to say.
  • Options
    jsandjsand Posts: 646
    dayan wrote:
    I couldn't care less if other people take my side or not. If no-one gave a damn about Israel I'd be overjoyed. The only reason I get upset about what gets posted here is that (and here I am not defending everything Israel does) most of the shit that people say about Israel just isn't true, or is blown out of proportion. People post some of the most insensitive and hateful things, and what's worse they do it with a tone of self-righteous outrage. I'm just sick of it. I have friends who are risking their lives every day in the IDF to protect a country which I call home. They are sweet and loving guys, and the thought of them dying keeps me up at night. Here we have a woman whose life has been taken away from her. She's been living in a bomb shelter for the last month, but instead of having any simpathy for her, as they rightly do for the Lebanese, these people start attacking her and saying that she isn't who she says she is and is some sort of Israeli government internet mole (as if the Israeli government gives a damn what people are saying on a Pearl Jam fan site). And all because she dared to disagree with their dogmatic view of what's going on. I know Israel just about as well as anybody. Certianly better then the people here attacking her who have never been there, and probably couldn't tell me anything about her without the aid of the internet. I'd even be ok with people saying that both sides are acting badly (although I would only agree with that statement up to a point). But people here are actually defending Hezbollah while denouncing Israel. That, to me, shows an absolute lack of any sort of moral clarity, and I for one don't feel comfortable simply letting people rant on and on about how bad Israel and America and the UK are, but people who murder civilians, repress women, lynch homosexuals, blow up and desecrate the religious shrines of other faiths, call for the destruction of other states (which is basically a call for genocide) and much much more, are either defended, ignored, or denounced in passing on the way to launching yet another rant about Israel or Bush. I'm sorry, but these people are not moderates discussing an issue. They're hateful and bigoted, even though they are on the left, and they have no interest in discussing an issue in any sort of open-minded manner. All they're interested in is having a forum for their hate. It should be clear to anybody rational who these people are, so unlike them I am going to have the decency not to start attacking them in person.

Incredible post, Dayan. So true. Be safe.
  • Options
    Can you discuss the topic, or bring something constructive to the debate?

Do you deny the fact of the report?

And no thanks, i live my life medication free...

What fact of the report? The report doesn't say anything. All it says is that the Israeli government recognizes the power of the internet as a means of getting its message out and is attempting to do so. Is that wrong? Should Israel not be allowed to use the internet because they might say something you don't like? Honestly, the people here in support of Israel have consistently welcomed and engaged constructively with people who disagree with them respectfully. The only people I've seen here who try to suppress the opinions of others are you and your buddies. (Miller something or other was out there. Count him as the pro-Israel exception.)
  • Options
    Slanderous accusations of that nature render you and/or this message board vulnerable to legal proceedings.

I would tread carefully. Maybe you shoud be removed before you cause aggravation for the operators of the board.

Can you discuss the original article? Does it not say something about the state of Israeli policy when it has to resprt to publicity relations exercises such as this to delfect and muddy the murder it is carrying out?
    Is it valid?

First post, but I've gotta know;

Why do you keep throwing arround accusations of slander when the very point of this thread was to slander two other members? You have no evidence to support your accusations, yet you continue with this pointless diatribe.

As to your article. It seems strange that your so accepting of this report, yet at the same time you dismiss the possibility of any terrorist attempts on flights between Britian and the USA. Isn't it hypocrisy to openly accept this one report from the Times, while rejecting others which don't support your views? Just asking.
  • Options
    jsand wrote:
    Incredible post, Dayan. So true. Be safe.

Thanks.
  • Options
    First post, but I've gotta know;

Why do you keep throwing arround accusations of slander when the very point of this thread was to slander two other members? You have no evidence to support your accusations, yet you continue with this pointless diatribe.

As to your article. It seems strange that your so accepting of this report, yet at the same time you dismiss the possibility of any terrorist attempts on flights between Britian and the USA. Isn't it hypocrisy to openly accept this one report from the Times, while rejecting others which don't support your views? Just asking.
    To call somebody anti-Semitic and racist and a bigot is unfounded slander and unconstructive.

To suggest an opinion that 2 people may be part of an Israeli Government campaign, as there behaviour fits in completely with a valid, reasoned article in one of the worlds leading media reportage outlets, is merely that; a statement based on fact.

To say somebody is anti-semitic, without proof, is wrong.

And IP addresses, in this case don’t mean anything, as people in Haifa could be part of this Government Media Campaign, and logging in from there.

Why were my suspicions so aroused in the first place? Because I have a buddy at the University in Haifa. I was chatting on MSN the other day to him whilst messing around on the Pit. Shiraz then made a claim about oh dear there go the alarms again I am in my shelter, and I said to my buddy, “goodbye, missiles are coming.”
    He said. “Huh? NO alarms here.” So, I put 2 + 2 + 2, and get what I get. If I am wrong, then at least I had theory behind it!!

Calling me anti-Semitic has no research or proof behind it.
  • Options
    To call somebody anti-Semitic and racist and a bigot is unfounded slander and unconstructive.

To suggest an opinion that 2 people may be part of an Israeli Government campaign, as there behaviour fits in completely with a valid, reasoned article in one of the worlds leading media reportage outlets, is merely that; a statement based on fact.

And IP addresses, in this case don’t mean anything, as people in Haifa could be part of this Government Media Campaign, and logging in from there.

Why were my suspicions so aroused in the first place? Because I have a buddy at the University in Haifa. I was chatting on MSN the other day to him whilst messing around on the Pit. Shiraz then made a claim about oh dear there go the alarms again I am in my shelter, and I said to my buddy, “goodbye, missiles are coming.”
    He said. “Huh? NO alarms here.” So, I put 2 + 2 + 2, and get what I get. If I am wrong, then at least I had theory behind it!!

You think that reading that article and then assuming that it must be talking about shiraz is based on fact? Come on buddy, that's just crazy talk right there. And who is this friend in Haifa? Does he have a name? Is he Israeli? Is he an American studying there for the summer? Is he on the summer Hebrew language program run at Haifa University? Or just a nameless "friend"?
  • Options
    Also, what do you mean that calling you an anti-semite (actually the term used was neo-anti-semite, but whose following) isn't based in research? What is someone supposed to do? Go to your house and search your bedroom for skin-head literature? While I don't support the loose use of such terms because I think it detracts from the seriousness of the accusation, when the name fits...
  • Options
    shirazshiraz Posts: 528

Neo-anti-semitic: calling/assuming/thinking harsh things about someone ONLY because he is pro-Israeli/ an Israeli civilian.

you assumed I'm a liar, who doesn't really live in Israel, doesn't write from a shelter and working for the Israeli govt only because I'm pro-Israeli. And as this wasn't enough, you were trying (and succeeded) to tempt others to think the way you do about me and others pro-Israeli members on this board.

Stop whining and making pathetic excuses for what you really are, a life-less ignorant man.
  • Options
    dayan wrote:
    Also, what do you mean that calling you an anti-semite (actually the term used was neo-anti-semite, but whose following) isn't based in research? What is someone supposed to do? Go to your house and search your bedroom for skin-head literature? While I don't support the loose use of such terms because I think it detracts from the seriousness of the accusation, when the name fits...

Its a statement made against people who make anti-semitic remarks.
    Mel GIbson, Josef Goebbels, Henry Ford, for example.

I have made none. Unless you know otherwise. Go through my posts. Really, I haven't made any.

Its a name doled out by those who cannot stand criticism of Israeli 'Foreign' Policy.

Can you say that I am a (neo) anti-semite, and prove it?
  • Options
    Its a statement made against people who make anti-semitic remarks.
    Mel GIbson, Josef Goebbels, Henry Ford, for example.

I have made none. Unless you know otherwise. Go through my posts. Really, I haven't made any.

Its a name doled out by those who cannot stand criticism of Israeli 'Foreign' Policy.

There are different levels of bigotry. No, you haven't said anything like "Jews are evil," but you do seem to have a one-sided bias against Israel, to such a degree that it seems that there must be something deeper than Israel's policies driving your hatred. This is true of many people who attack Israel. They spew hate about Israel, but then when people say that this might suggest some sort of bigotry against Jews, they hide behind a semantic distinction, saying they are anti-Israel but not anti-Semitic. The fact is that criticism of Israel is fine, but too often people cross the line and it seems clear that though they say Israel what they mean are the Jews. I don't even think many people who have crossed the line even realize that that is what they mean. I'm sorry for you if you're such a person.
  • Options

Links?
    Dates?
    Facts?
    Copy of supposed chat?
    Names?
    Can this be verified by another source?
  • Options
    dayan wrote:
    There are different levels of bigotry. No, you haven't said anything like "Jews are evil," but you do seem to have a one-sided bias against Israel, to such a degree that it seems that there must be something deeper than Israel's policies driving your hatred. This is true of many people who attack Israel. They spew hate about Israel, but then when people say that this might suggest some sort of bigotry against Jews, they hide behind a semantic distinction, saying they are anti-Israel but not anti-Semitic. The fact is that criticism of Israel is fine, but too often people cross the line and it seems clear that though they say Israel what they mean are the Jews. I don't even think many people who have crossed the line even realize that that is what they mean. I'm sorry for you if you're such a person.

Neo-anti-semitic: calling/assuming/thinking harsh things about someone ONLY because he is pro-Israeli/ an Israeli civilian.
  • Options

Can you prove that Shiraz or Jsand are in fact Isreali Government agents employed to disperse propaganda? You haven't provided any defacto proof other than YOUR opinion (An article that implies that Isreal employs cyber-agents to promote their interests doesn't by itself, prove anything).
  • Options
    dayan wrote:

Are you sayin I am anti-semitic? Are you prepared to be man, and not a coward hiding behind words, and state that I am anti-semitic?

I have been involved in this one thread about official Israeli Government action. I didnt even criticise it. I have never stated any support for the death if Israel, or Jews, anywhere.

Your reasoning is foolish, cowardly, misguided and unfounded. As I said earlier, it is the only option your side have left. To resort to slander, to deflect from the issue being discussed. Its sad, it really is.

Can you discuss the validity of this type of action? DOes it have aplace in this type of conflict, or any conflict?

Or are you just going to blind the discussion and cowardly insinuate that the poster is anti-semitic?

Man, or mouse?
  • Options
    Are you sayin I am anti-semitic? Are you prepared to be man, and not a coward hiding behind words, and state that I am anti-semitic?

I have been involved in this one thread about official Israeli Government action. I didnt even criticise it. I have never stated any support for the death if Israel, or Jews, anywhere.

Your reasoning is foolish, cowardly, misguided and unfounded. As I said earlier, it is the only option your side have left. To resort to slander, to deflect from the issue being discussed. Its sad, it really is.

Can you discuss the validity of this type of action? DOes it have aplace in this type of conflict, or any conflict?

Or are you just going to blind the discussion and cowardly insinuate that the poster is anti-semitic?

Man, or mouse?

keep on reading what you feel like:
    shiraz wrote:

you assumed I'm a liar, who doesn't really live in Israel, doesn't write from a shelter and working for the Israeli govt only because I'm pro-Israeli. And as this wasn't enough, you were trying (and succeeded) to tempt others to think the way you do about me and others pro-Israeli members on this board.

Stop whining and making pathetic excuses for what you really are, a life-less ignorant man.