Options

Vancouver Meet Up?

Comments

• Options
    Foxy Mop wrote:
    wearing his kilt! :D

i still owe him from san fran !!!! it will be good to see him...are you coming foxy?
    Van '98, Sea I+II '00, Sea '01, Sea II '02, Van '03, Gorge, Van, Cal, Edm '05, Bos I+II, Phi I+II, DC, SF II+III, Port, Gorge I+II '06, DC, NY I+II '08, Sea I+II, Van, Ridge , LA III+IV' 09, Indy '10, Cal, Van '11, Lond, Van, Sea '13, Memphis '14, RRHOF '17, Sea I+II '18, Van I+II, Vegas I+II '24
  • Options
    haffajappahaffajappa British Columbia Posts: 5,955
    who else was all smiles today?
    seriously, i could NOT stop smiling.
    so glad i decided to change my flights and make it home for this!
    live pearl jam is best pearl jam
  • Options
    wolfbearwolfbear Posts: 3,965
    who else was all smiles today?
    seriously, i could NOT stop smiling.
    so glad i decided to change my flights and make it home for this!
    I wasn't smiling, too much stress, but I am happy in the end! :)
    "I'd rather be with an animal." "Those that can be trusted can change their mind." "The in between is mine." "If I don't lose control, explore and not explode, a preternatural other plane with the power to maintain." "Yeh this is living." "Life is what you make it."
  • Options
    wolfbear wrote:
    I wasn't smiling, too much stress, but I am happy in the end! :)
    yes, stressful no doubt!
    but after it was all over, i went to work, and the sun was shining... and i couldnt stop! haha
  • Options
    wolfbearwolfbear Posts: 3,965
    yes, stressful no doubt!
    but after it was all over, i went to work, and the sun was shining... and i couldnt stop! haha
    Well, hope to see you there! :)
    "I'd rather be with an animal." "Those that can be trusted can change their mind." "The in between is mine." "If I don't lose control, explore and not explode, a preternatural other plane with the power to maintain." "Yeh this is living." "Life is what you make it."
  • Options
    wolfbear wrote:
    Well, hope to see you there! :)
    you will! :)
    provided i get my flights changed that is...
    hahah.
  • Options
    vedderfan10vedderfan10 Posts: 2,497
    that would be tojos.

Hail! Hai! Tojo's! How about Taco Del Mar???
    be philanthropic
  • Options
    einatshauleinatshaul Posts: 2,219
    yes, stressful no doubt!

I was smiling all day, THANKS TO YOU!
    Without you scoring me that ticket... I don't want to think about it... THANK YOU! :)
  • Options
    einatshaul wrote:
    I was smiling all day, THANKS TO YOU!
    Without you scoring me that ticket... I don't want to think about it... THANK YOU! :)
    without you getting one you would have just gotten my spare? hahaha
  • Options
    without you getting one you would have just gotten my spare? hahaha

;)

common, I wanna make it dramatic
  • Options
    Hail! Hai! Tojo's! How about Taco Del Mar???

you heard about taco del mar? it blew up on wednesday and now the owner was found dead today....sad stuff

but tojos rules.

and today was a good day....im super excited that everyone is coming the vancouver!!!! gonna be a great time...
    Van '98, Sea I+II '00, Sea '01, Sea II '02, Van '03, Gorge, Van, Cal, Edm '05, Bos I+II, Phi I+II, DC, SF II+III, Port, Gorge I+II '06, DC, NY I+II '08, Sea I+II, Van, Ridge , LA III+IV' 09, Indy '10, Cal, Van '11, Lond, Van, Sea '13, Memphis '14, RRHOF '17, Sea I+II '18, Van I+II, Vegas I+II '24
  • Options
    the random gibberish you typed to me was pretty dramatic... though i dont know how to read it was it some sort of code? or... no code...
  • Options
    HinnyHinny Posts: 1,610
    I should be more disappointed, but the fact is I'll see the people I need to see soon and that'll do me just fine :)
    Binary solo..000000100000111100001110
  • Options
    Hinny wrote:
    I should be more disappointed, but the fact is I'll see the people I need to see soon and that'll do me just fine :)
    3 weeks to be exact!
  • Options
    3 weeks to be exact!
    We would've left Van at this exact hour in 3 weeks time!
  • Options
    Any location for after the show?

....and hey Hinny, you're friends with swede (Tom) right? :)
  • Options
    yahamitayahamita Posts: 1,514
    I HAVE BEEN BLESSED WITH A TICKET!! I won't give her name up, but a little angel in this thread, who happens to be a newbie to the boards offered me her other ticket! Plus a ride, and hotel already booked, which by the way, I was told, there is room for more people if anyone needs a room in Vancouver. I DO BELIEVE IN MIRACLES!!!

Who is hosting the preparty? I would love to help out, did the one in Vegas 06, so have a little bit of an idea what goes into putting one together. Not sure what time we will arrive in Vancouver, but count me in for helping out!
    I knew all the rules, but the rules did not know me...GUARANTEED!

Hail Hail HIPPIEMOM

Wishlist Foundation-
    http://www.wishlistfoundation.org
    info@wishlistfoundation.org
  • Options
    Monyc'Monyc' Posts: 35
    Is there anyone from Mexico attending this show?
    17/07/2003 Mexico City
    18/07/2003 Mexico City
    19/07/2003 Mexico City
    11/09/2005 Kitchener Ca
    12/09/2005 London Ca
    13/09/2005 Hamilton Ca
    15/09/2005 Montreal Ca
    07/12/2005 Monterrey Mx
    09/12/2005 Mexico City
    10/12/2005 Mexico City
  • Options
    HawkshoreHawkshore Posts: 2,151
    that would be tojos.

Funny I was going to post that also!
    Van 92.07.21 / Van 98.07.19 / Sea 98.07.22 / Tor 98.08.22 / Sea 00.11.06 / Van 03.05.30/ Van 05.09.02/ Gorge 06.07.22 & 23 / EV Van 08.04.02 / Tor 09.08.21 / Sea 09.09.21 & 22 / Van 09.09.25 / Van 11.09.25 / Van 13.12.04 / Pem 16.07.17 / Sea 18.08.10
  • Options
    mandalina wrote:
    Any location for after the show?

....and hey Hinny, you're friends with swede (Tom) right? :)
    That would be a yes.
  • Options
    yahamita wrote:
    I HAVE BEEN BLESSED WITH A TICKET!! I won't give her name up, but a little angel in this thread, who happens to be a newbie to the boards offered me her other ticket! Plus a ride, and hotel already booked, which by the way, I was told, there is room for more people if anyone needs a room in Vancouver. I DO BELIEVE IN MIRACLES!!!

Who is hosting the preparty? I would love to help out, did the one in Vegas 06, so have a little bit of an idea what goes into putting one together. Not sure what time we will arrive in Vancouver, but count me in for helping out!

Yeeaaay!!! Told you TOLD YOU! Well, you knew as well :) I love Jammers, they always help eachother out. See you there! (and hope to help out if I arrive on time)
  • Options
    SpunkieSpunkie I come from downtown. Posts: 5,953
    I live in Vancouver and would like to catch the show if anyone has an extra ticket.
  • Options
    yahamitayahamita Posts: 1,514
    einatshaul wrote:
    Yeeaaay!!! Told you TOLD YOU! Well, you knew as well :) I love Jammers, they always help eachother out. See you there! (and hope to help out if I arrive on time)
    I can not wait to meet you! We shall fill that venue with all the positive LOVE Ed can handle! Don't it make you smile?

On another note, we still have room to share at the hotel if anyone is interested!
    I knew all the rules, but the rules did not know me...GUARANTEED!

Hail Hail HIPPIEMOM

Wishlist Foundation-
    http://www.wishlistfoundation.org
    info@wishlistfoundation.org
  • Options
    100 Pacer wrote:
    what's happening in 6 minutes?

I fucked up the timing of it and had to hit the road, got my sista to do it for me and she came through.
    See you all in Vancouver +1 (not sure who yet). Looking forward to, isnt there a meet up in Edmonton on the 29th of March?
    >>>>
    >
    ...a lover and a fighter.
    "I'm at least half a bum" Rocky Balboa

http://www.videosift.com/video/Obamas-Message-To-American-Indians

Edmonton, AB. September 5th, 2005
    Vancouver, BC. April 3rd, 2008
    Calgary,AB. August 8th, 2009
  • Options
    ok ill call and make the reso today for the Kingston taphouse
    maybe change it in the main post and maybe we can get this stickied

edit nvm just read its changed
    {if (work != 0) {
    work = work + 1;
    sleep = sleep - work * 10;}
    else if (work >= 0) {
    reality.equals(false);
    work = work +1;
    }system("pause");
    return 0;}
  • Options
    ok ill call and make the reso today for the Kingston taphouse
    maybe change it in the main post and maybe we can get this stickied

edit nvm just read its changed

so we got the reso???? good show! this is gonna be great...... i will have more people coming with me, i will confirm by friday and see who got tickets...

you all saw that there is a THRUSDAY 10AM PRESALE RIGHT???? good luck to all those who need tickets.....

we are waiting on the password for the presale.....

BY THE WAY:

anybody in vancouver on facebook, please join this group, alright? its my vancouver pearl jam fans page. only 54 members :eek:, a poor showing, but lots of love...if you live in van, get on it. :D

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=2350014744
  • Options
    so we got the reso???? good show! this is gonna be great...... i will have more people coming with me, i will confirm by friday and see who got tickets...

you all saw that there is a THRUSDAY 10AM PRESALE RIGHT???? good luck to all those who need tickets.....

we are waiting on the password for the presale.....

BY THE WAY:

anybody in vancouver on facebook, please join this group, alright? its my vancouver pearl jam fans page. only 54 members :eek:, a poor showing, but lots of love...if you live in van, get on it. :D

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=2350014744

I called, just waiting for a call back from my old boss there, will know for sure later tongith

I went to join your group and realzied Im already in it!
    {if (work != 0) {
    work = work + 1;
    sleep = sleep - work * 10;}
    else if (work >= 0) {
    reality.equals(false);
    work = work +1;
    }system("pause");
    return 0;}
  • Options
    vedderfan10vedderfan10 Posts: 2,497
    you heard about taco del mar? it blew up on wednesday and now the owner was found dead today....sad stuff

Too soon?

I live near Victoria, so yeah I heard about Taco Del Mar....In fact, after I saw the woman (owner) on the news, it seemed fairly obvious to me that she would take her own life. That whole situation just went from bad to worse, what with the amateur arsonist getting caught up in the blast, the business being for sale, and the owner's house for sale.

Were you around when Dynamite Pizza blew up just down Broadway a bunch of years ago? Yeah, that was just as spectacular....

Anyway - TOJO's!!! Are they still at 777 W. Broadway?
    be philanthropic
  • Options
    where did it say on the fox that there was going to be a presale? did i miss an email?
  • Options
    I just have to tell you all that while I am extremely upset and jelous of your ability to score tickets and my disapointment not to, I do wish you guys the best of the best time ever! Hopefully, I will be able to join everyone in the festivities...keeping my finger crossed for friday morning...

BTW, what is this I hear about a thursday pre-sale? Anyone have any info on this, or did you miss the E-mail too?
    Huh?!
    Seattle-11/5/00
    Vancouver-9/2/05
    The Gorge 7/22/06
    Vancouver 4/3/08