Auto-Save Draft feature temporarily disabled. Please be sure you manually save your post by selecting "Save Draft" if you have that need.

Alex Jones

ForestBrainForestBrain Posts: 460
edited June 2008 in A Moving Train
Thoughts?
When life gives you lemons, throw them at somebody.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• CollinCollin Posts: 4,932
    "Sex bomb, sex bomb, your my sex bomb and baby you can turn me on."

What's not to love?

Oh... Alex Jones. Sorry, continue :D
    THANK YOU, LOSTDAWG!

naděje umírá poslední
  • FinsburyParkCarrotsFinsburyParkCarrots Seattle, WAPosts: 12,223
    He's younger than I am, but looks about fifty-five. All that screaming about the NWO and school army drills must put a bit of weight on a man's heart.
  • blackredyellowblackredyellow Posts: 5,889
    He's younger than I am, but looks about fifty-five. All that screaming about the NWO and school army drills must put a bit of weight on a man's heart.

damn... i just looked at his birthday, and he is only six months older than me.... he looks like he could be my dad's age.
    My whole life
    was like a picture
    of a sunny day
    “We can complain because rose bushes have thorns, or rejoice because thorn bushes have roses.”
    ― Abraham Lincoln
  • ByrnzieByrnzie Posts: 21,037
    He was good as a manic street preacher behind the wheel of a car in the movie 'Waking Life'.
  • ledveddermanledvedderman Posts: 7,749
    He brings up good points. However, there's a thin line between bringing up fine points and being paranoid---I think he is the latter.
  • I could show you guys a video of him that would probably knock your pants off. He goes fucking nuts!

I used to frequent his material about a year ago, I might click on his site may be one every few months, or less, out of idle curiosity.

He necessary, but he gets over the top sometimes.

The thing is, if he's right, and he is right for sure about more than a few things, can people afford not to be aware of what he's saying? That's the question.

He's pulling for the little guy. Who can fault him for that?

If he were to get one in a hundred right, it more than validates his work for me, although it's much higher than that.

Just remember he gets borderline evangelical sometimes. That's all.
    Progress is not made by everyone joining some new fad,
    and reveling in it's loyalty. It's made by forming coalitions
    over specific principles, goals, and policies.

http://i36.tinypic.com/66j31x.jpg

(\__/)
    ( o.O)
    (")_(")
  • WaveCameCrashinWaveCameCrashin Posts: 2,929
    in my OPINOIN I think he's full of it.

• gvn2fly74 wrote:
    in my OPINOIN I think he's full of it.

So you trust the government more is what you're saying?

one is right...one is wrong...

It can't be both ways at the same time.

(\__/)
    ( o.O)
    (")_(")
  • jeffbrjeffbr SeattlePosts: 7,177
    So you trust the government more is what you're saying?

one is right...one is wrong...

It can't be both ways at the same time.

Those aren't the only 2 options. Somehow you are unable to see beyond lying governments vs looney kooks. There are also rational voices out there.

When Alex and prisonplanet were wrong about Hillary & Obama crashing the Bildeburg show, did that mean the government was right? Nope. The governement had nothing to do with it. It just meant that Alex was wrong. Alex can be wrong without any judgement about the government.

Alex can also be wrong about 9/11 being an inside job at the same time the government lies about not knowing anything was about to happen. Both can be wrong!
    "I'll use the magic word - let's just shut the fuck up, please." EV, 04/13/08
  • jeffbr wrote:
    Those aren't the only 2 options. Somehow you are unable to see beyond lying governments vs looney kooks. There are also rational voices out there.

When Alex and prisonplanet were wrong about Hillary & Obama crashing the Bildeburg show, did that mean the government was right? Nope. The governement had nothing to do with it. It just meant that Alex was wrong. Alex can be wrong without any judgement about the government.

Alex can also be wrong about 9/11 being an inside job at the same time the government lies about not knowing anything was about to happen. Both can be wrong!

Of course generalizations are in order. It's big picture stuff. I though most people would imply it automatically.

Perhaps I should have set out a detailed list of criteria.

(\__/)
    ( o.O)
    (")_(")
  • I think what you're going to find in this thread is someone agreeing with certain aspects of Alex, and someone calling that person crazy...

huge surprise.

(\__/)
    ( o.O)
    (")_(")
  • DPrival78DPrival78 CTPosts: 2,250
    holy shit he's only 34???

jesus... i thought he was 50.
    i'm more a fan of popular bands.. like the bee-gees, pearl jam
  • WaveCameCrashinWaveCameCrashin Posts: 2,929
    jeffbr wrote:

thank you!

• HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon HeadstoniaPosts: 27,574

(Track 10 of The Headstones' Nickels For Your Nightmares)

• static111static111 Posts: 2,575

That was incredible
  • BentleyspopBentleyspop Craft Beer Brewery, ColoradoPosts: 9,020