Get_RightGet_Right Posts: 12,479
    Kingmidget wrote:
    Go read something else...classy dude
    you know me? Cause I am classy, very classy

your just keeping it up in some off-handed hope that someone will listen
    nice try though

so time for this to die
  • Options
    Talk about senority, I waited on line for 10 hrs in Albany just to get my first front row experience and I was online behind people who has bad numbers but they got closer for sure. I brought someone who never really saw PJAM that much or that close and it was fantastic. I saw them one other time front row because one of the MSG shows was overflowed with TC orders and they offered to change to PNC (it was added show after the tour was announced) and I jumped at the oppurtunity because I always knew I could get to MSG and that I knew I would be real close. Well I was closer then close, I was Dead Center Front Row and eddie gave me the lyrics to the opener "Wash" I will never forget that but as well I was at MSG1 a week before that I was 28th row maybe even further back, I was in the 1st row of the 2nd section on the floor but it was still a rocking time.

I am only 24 I started my membership when i was in 6th grade and I wish i still had that number but I had to start all over a few years after but that is the reason why PJAM is such a great band. If they really wanted to they could make us fight with the Ticket Bastard at large and it just annoys me that people hate it because of the fact we cannot sit closer. Imagine if we didnt even have the chance of getting close then you would be bitching about how scalpers are charging 1000 bucks to sit front row. Well atleast it is fellow Long Time FAN CLUB MEMBERS (Hopefully) sitting there rocking out. I dont care if I am front row or not I AM AT PEARL JAM AND That is what should matter most. Those special occasions where it happens I LOVE IT, but I dont hate on other members because they made me sit further back its all relative to how the process should work. I mean I loved it in MSG and I saw Breath thats when they sent to the tickets to your house and it was only 1 show you could get but guess what I was 7th row, you cannot beat that.
  • Options
    KingmidgetKingmidget Posts: 628
    Get_Right wrote:
    you know me? Cause I am classy, very classy

your just keeping it up in some off-handed hope that someone will listen
    nice try though

so time for this to die

You need to read more closely KILLER....I get good seats under seniority. I'm hoping for others.

I'm not the one typically re-hashing this either. Typically I've been surprised when this pops back up. I could care less if it dies. Myself and another worthy newbie will be up close regardless.

Your just the type that gives seniority freaks a bad name...maybe your privileged attitude will BE YOUR DOWNFALL. One can only hope!
  • Options
    Ryan_WFCRyan_WFC Posts: 1,319
    I can't wait until the whiners finally get their wish only to find the up-close seats filled with rich douchebags or, worse, empty.
    "They said ... timing was everything
    made him ... want to be everywhere
    there's a ... lot to be said for nowhere."
  • Options
    what do u mean u waited 10 hours on line in albany?
    Talk about senority, I waited on line for 10 hrs in Albany just to get my first front row experience and I was online behind people who has bad numbers but they got closer for sure. I brought someone who never really saw PJAM that much or that close and it was fantastic. I saw them one other time front row because one of the MSG shows was overflowed with TC orders and they offered to change to PNC (it was added show after the tour was announced) and I jumped at the oppurtunity because I always knew I could get to MSG and that I knew I would be real close. Well I was closer then close, I was Dead Center Front Row and eddie gave me the lyrics to the opener "Wash" I will never forget that but as well I was at MSG1 a week before that I was 28th row maybe even further back, I was in the 1st row of the 2nd section on the floor but it was still a rocking time.

I am only 24 I started my membership when i was in 6th grade and I wish i still had that number but I had to start all over a few years after but that is the reason why PJAM is such a great band. If they really wanted to they could make us fight with the Ticket Bastard at large and it just annoys me that people hate it because of the fact we cannot sit closer. Imagine if we didnt even have the chance of getting close then you would be bitching about how scalpers are charging 1000 bucks to sit front row. Well atleast it is fellow Long Time FAN CLUB MEMBERS (Hopefully) sitting there rocking out. I dont care if I am front row or not I AM AT PEARL JAM AND That is what should matter most. Those special occasions where it happens I LOVE IT, but I dont hate on other members because they made me sit further back its all relative to how the process should work. I mean I loved it in MSG and I saw Breath thats when they sent to the tickets to your house and it was only 1 show you could get but guess what I was 7th row, you cannot beat that.
  • Options
    Ryan_WFCRyan_WFC Posts: 1,319

2003, maybe? The Albany seats were pre-assigned in 2006.
    "They said ... timing was everything
    made him ... want to be everywhere
    there's a ... lot to be said for nowhere."
  • Options

Yea it was while I was sadly to say going to Suny Cobleskill so I was enjoying a trip up to albany, I got there @ Pepsi Arena at 6 AM and sat there until about 3-4 pm when they released tickets. It was worth it. Didnt have to do that until I waited for Irving Plaza tickets 2 years ago. Now that was fun. My friends called me crazy but 800 people at Irving Plaza they ripped it that night. I just think we are lucky PJAM is not money hungry whores so stop complaining and start enjoying the music because isnt that why we go.
  • Options
    decides2dreamdecides2dream Posts: 14,976
    Rubysdad wrote:
    Tickets will be allocated by seniority within the Ten Club, meaning the
    longer you have been an active member, the closer your seats will be to the
    stage. However, for this tour, we are implementing a slight change - rows
    1-2 and rows 9-10 will now be RANDOM distribution. This means regardless of your member number you will have a chance of occupying seats within those random rows. We thank all of our diligent, loyal fans for accepting this
    change gracefully. Please share the love.

beautiful!
    *wipes tear*
    :p
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

I am myself like you somehow

• Options
    beautiful!
    *wipes tear*
    :p

You threw this idea out there....thanks...they listened. :)
  • Options
    edvedder913edvedder913 Posts: 1,810
    I can't wait until the whiners finally get their wish only to find the up-close seats filled with rich douchebags or, worse, empty.

trust me, i am 180,xxx and have NEVER been in the 1st 2 rows - but yet going to see them since '92. at MSG my seats were last row floor - it sucked - esp/. since i was nursing a broken leg. if i get in the 1st 2 rows, my seats are sure to be filled. ... not 'empty' as you claim. or filled with a rich douchebag. anyone who joined after ;94 should not fall into your silly categories.
  • Options
    Jesika537Jesika537 Posts: 301
    Very refreshing to hear you say that. I never understood seniority seating, the idea that someone desreves the best seats every show because they are older than me. Oh, so sorry I did not sign up for the Ten club when I was 11!

I did...
    Detroit '98 - Detroit '03 - Toledo '04 - Grand Rapids '04 - Kitchener '05 - London '05 - Grand Rapids '06 - Cleveland '06 - Detroit '06 - Chicago '07 - West Palm Beach - Tampa '08 - Toronto '09 - Indy '10 - Buffalo '10 - Toronto '11 - London '13
  • Options
    Seniority is how life works. You dont go to school graduate get a job and become the Big cheese. You need to dedicate time and energy to the company to show them you are worth it. Well I did as well as other members. We moved up the ladder. Try getting season Rangers tix in anything but the 400s. NOT GONNA HAPPEN. You know why....seniority. People who signed up earlier and STAYED get the rewards.... just like in sport tix. PJ isnt and should not be any different from the sport world in that regard.
    Tell the Captain the boats not safe were drowning, turns out he's the one making waves.

9/29/96~9/10/98~9/11/98~8/24/00~8/25/00~4/30/03~7/08/03~7/09/03~9/15/05~9/16/05~10/1/05~5/5/06~5/12/06~5/13/06~5/27/06~5/28/06~6/1/06~6/3/06~6~19/08~6/24/08~6/25/08~6/27/08~8/5/08~10/30/09~10/31/09~5/20/10~5/21/10
  • Options
    Seniority is how life works. You dont go to school graduate get a job and become the Big cheese. You need to dedicate time and energy to the company to show them you are worth it. Well I did as well as other members. We moved up the ladder. Try getting season Rangers tix in anything but the 400s. NOT GONNA HAPPEN. You know why....seniority. People who signed up earlier and STAYED get the rewards.... just like in sport tix. PJ isnt and should not be any different from the sport world in that regard.

Nothing sucks more than a sports analogy.... thank god PJ AINT in that world as you'd wish
  • Options
    unsungunsung I stopped by on March 7 2024. First time in many years, had to update payment info. Hope all is well. Politicians suck. Bye. Posts: 9,487
    Yeah now some newbies get to be in the first few rows. I was in the second row for the last two Chicago shows, until then no closer than the fifth row. Now I finally get there and I don't even get to enjoy it after being a member of the club for fifteen years.

People who cry that they don't get good seats because of senority are merely a big group of whiners who throw temper tantrums when mommy and daddy tell them no. Pay your dues, the rest of us did. It is one thing if someone goes to 20 shows a tour to maybe exchange seats for one show. But when some of us can only make one show per tour because of a busy schedule and now we don't get to enjoy the benefit of being a long time member, it is a disappointment.
  • Options
    bazzerbazzer Posts: 3,090
    unsung wrote:
    It is one thing if someone goes to 20 shows a tour to maybe exchange seats for one show. But when some of us can only make one show per tour because of a busy schedule and now we don't get to enjoy the benefit of being a long time member, it is a disappointment.
    Totally true. I don't think anyone really begrudges the guy that's been a member for 15 years and goes to one show a year and wants front few rows (or they shouldn't anyway). In my mind, he's paid his dues and deserves it. But the people that go to every show on the tour and expect front row everytime are kinda ruining it for everyone and taking advantage of the situation. So if they could figure something out along those lines it'd be pretty good.

I think the new initiative is a nice change. I guess we'll see how it goes for this small tour and maybe they'll keep it, maybe they'll tweak it. In the end, they make the decisions and they can't keep everyone happy. So, if you don't like it, too bad :)
  • Options
    ledveddermanledvedderman Posts: 7,755
    unsung wrote:
    Yeah now some newbies get to be in the first few rows. I was in the second row for the last two Chicago shows, until then no closer than the fifth row. Now I finally get there and I don't even get to enjoy it after being a member of the club for fifteen years.

People who cry that they don't get good seats because of senority are merely a big group of whiners who throw temper tantrums when mommy and daddy tell them no. Pay your dues, the rest of us did. It is one thing if someone goes to 20 shows a tour to maybe exchange seats for one show. But when some of us can only make one show per tour because of a busy schedule and now we don't get to enjoy the benefit of being a long time member, it is a disappointment.

You're an idiot. That is all. I've been in the 10C almost 10 years, but to be honest, the front rows have been dead the last couple of tours. Let's put some people there who haven't been there before and spice it up a bit.
  • Options
    unsungunsung I stopped by on March 7 2024. First time in many years, had to update payment info. Hope all is well. Politicians suck. Bye. Posts: 9,487
    Central Illinois?

Come up to Joliet and call me an idiot to my face. I'll pay for the gas. Or I'll meet you halfway, whatever.