Options

Quana "massacre" staged...

Comments

• Options
    jsandjsand Posts: 646
    Uh oh ... You're treading firmly in temporary ban territory, my friend.
    Or is he?

No, it's ok. He's just responding to Zionist agression.
  • Options
    ByrnzieByrnzie Posts: 21,037
    jsand wrote:
    No, it's ok. He's just responding to Zionist agression.

I think my response was quite reasonable considering it was in response to a post claiming that the murder of 56 civilians was staged. I personally can't think of anything more sick and twisted. My response was fairly restrained in my opinion.

"Hezbollah targeted Lebanese children with Israeli missiles"

Yeah, and the Jewish resistance in World war II targeted Jewish Children with Nazi gas chambers. I mean, whilst were talking shit here, then why not take it all the way?
  • Options
    Byrnzie wrote:
    I think my response was quite reasonable considering it was in response to a post claiming that the murder of 56 civilians was staged. I personally can't think of anything more sick and twisted. My response was fairly restrained in my opinion.

"Hezbollah targeted Lebanese children with Israeli missiles"

Yeah, and the Jewish resistance in World war II targeted Jewish Children with Nazi gas chambers. I mean, whilst were talking shit here, then why not take it all the way?

You know damn well that there is absolutely no comparison there.

Did Jewish resistance include launching rocket attacks from civilian homes and apartment buildings?
  • Options
    jsand wrote:
    You know damn well that there is absolutely no comparison there.

Did Jewish resistance include launching rocket attacks from civilian homes and apartment buildings?

so if they would, you'd have killed them??????

funny shit... i think i'll repeat it all day, instead of getting pissed off by stupidity...
    "L'homme est né libre, et partout il est dans les fers"
    -Jean-Jacques Rousseau
  • Options
    so if they would, you'd have killed them??????

funny shit... i think i'll repeat it all day, instead of getting pissed off by stupidity...

The stupidity on this board is astounding. There's no comparison between Jews in Nazi Germany and Hezbollah terrorists.
  • Options
    polarispolaris Posts: 3,527
    jsand wrote:
    The stupidity on this board is astounding. There's no comparison between Jews in Nazi Germany and Hezbollah terrorists.

maybe you aren't understanding what they are trying to tell you?

the issue is EVEN if hezbollah was hiding behind crippled children or families or elderly ... do you think that killing EVERYONE in the building is reasonable??
  • Options
    polaris wrote:

the issue is EVEN if hezbollah was hiding behind crippled children or families or elderly ... do you think that killing EVERYONE in the building is reasonable??

Hey...let him/her think for him/herself....he/she doesn't need their hand held...:)
  • Options
    jsand wrote:

and i guess there's no difference between a Hezbollah fighter and a Lebanese civillian, get over it, i don't get your biased view and i don't know why you don't believe an attack that was acknowledge as a mistake by the government of Israel, there's no question mark there, it's not just a blurry video about a bearded man talking shit about God, no it was govt. officials talking to official medias representatives form all over the world, saying that the Israel forces are sorry about the events, i don't know why you're looking for more justification for these fucking crimes... i just hope some people will receive jail time for this "mistake"... i doubt... unless they are part of the Hezbollah side, Israel is all clean... funny shit...
    -Jean-Jacques Rousseau
  • Options
    polaris wrote:

Yup. Reasonable if you've given repeated warnings to evacuate the area for DAYS before. Israel's first priority is to protect its own citizens; rockets were being launched from the vicinity.

Anyway, I don't believe that those people were killed by an Israeli attack. The building didn't collapse until hours after the Israeli missiles hit.
  • Options
    jsand wrote:
    Yup. Reasonable if you've given repeated warnings to evacuate the area for DAYS before. Israel's first priority is to protect its own citizens; rockets were being launched from the vicinity.

Now that Israel have stop the bombing, they can leave and they're doing so, are you intentionaly intellectually dishonest or just don't know this stuff? I can't tell...

Israel civillians life = Lebanese civillians life, if you think otherwise then we have a serious problem to deal with, since it's probably a widespread thought...

If with some luck you can read french, you'll be shocked, it's an interview with the owner of the house, most of the people dead are from his family, they fled from their village to go there and that's why there were many civillians there, where the fuck do you want them to go? They thought it was safe, they were hiding in the basement, two bombs hit them, the first one did save the life of some of them cause they were blown out of the building, 5 minutes later, the other blast was fatal, including a woman with her 1 WEEK baby in her arm, damn: http://www.cyberpresse.ca/article/20060801/CPACTUALITES/60801023/1014/CPMONDE
    -Jean-Jacques Rousseau
  • Options
    jsand wrote:

Anyway, I don't believe that those people were killed by an Israeli attack. The building didn't collapse until hours after the Israeli missiles hit.

.....from your stupidity and ignorance. in fact, i am wondering why i am even responding to someone with a little brain.
    "He who forgets will be destined to remember."
    Grand Rapids 2006
    Detroit 2006
    Cleveland 2006
    Cincinnati 2006
    San Francisco 2006
  • Options
    jsand wrote:

Yes, according to the IDF and the same people who wrote this:

"The 34 children who died in this Israeli strike were innocent in that they know no other way of life than to hate Jews. But they were not civilians."

"Hezbollah purposefully put children in a building in a combat zone and launched rockets from outside their location, knowing the Israeli response. Hezbollah targeted Lebanese children with Israeli missiles."
  • Options
    .....from your stupidity and ignorance. in fact, i am wondering why i am even responding to someone with a little brain.

No, you're stupid and ignorant. Blah blah blah...
  • Options
    jsand wrote:

Yep and how are people to evacuate the area when all the main infrastructure was destroyed in the opening days of this conflict...on their feet through the middle of the desert...such a weak excuse this so called warning....maybe would have some justifcation if the entire country wasn't carpet bombed and there were ACTUAL ways to get out safe and easy....
  • Options
    Lebanese website blames Hizbullah for Qana deaths:

http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3284514,00.html#n
  • Options
    jsand wrote:
    Yup. Reasonable if you've given repeated warnings to evacuate the area for DAYS before.

And we all know what happened to the other Lebanese who evacuated their homes at the orders of the Israelis don't we? They're no longer with us. They were targeted by the Israeli air force whilst evacuating and are now dead. Reasonable? Your perception of what is reasonable differs greatly from mine pal.

Israeli warplanes hit bus carrying evacuees
    http://abclocal.go.com/wtvd/story?section=nation_world&id=4392494

Ambulance drivers tell tales of horror
    http://cache.boston.com/bonzai-fba/Third_Party_Photo/2006/07/25/1153804670_7476.jpg
  • Options
    jsand wrote:
    No, you're stupid and ignorant. Blah blah blah...

I am Hezbollah, so shut the fuck up.
    "He who forgets will be destined to remember."
    Grand Rapids 2006
    Detroit 2006
    Cleveland 2006
    Cincinnati 2006
    San Francisco 2006
  • Options
    Yep and how are people to evacuate the area when all the main infrastructure was destroyed in the opening days of this conflict...on their feet through the middle of the desert...such a weak excuse this so called warning....maybe would have some justifcation if the entire country wasn't carpet bombed and there were ACTUAL ways to get out safe and easy....

Right...the entire country was carpet bombed. Nice try.

I could say the same for the warnings for people to evacuate from Northern Israel given by Hezbollah...oh, wait, that never happened.
  • Options
    I am Hezbollah, so shut the fuck up.

If you really are, you're a terrorist scumbag. Congratulations.
  • Options
    Byrnzie wrote:
    Your perception of what is reasonable differs greatly from mine pal.

I'm not your pal, buddy.
  • Options
    jsand wrote:
    Right...the entire country was carpet bombed. Nice try.

I could say the same for the warnings for people to evacuate from Northern Israel given by Hezbollah...oh, wait, that never happened.

Well the south has been and if you won't realize that you seriously are out of touch....so can I ask if Hezbollah decided next time to warn Haifia of its missle lauch times it will be justified? Because that is the logic you are using, pretty damn backwards isn't it..

You seem to believe innocent Lebonese lives are not worth the lives of an Israeli citizen which is tragic if that is the case...because thats how I view it....them being equal that is....
  • Options
    jsand wrote:
    I'm not your pal, buddy.

You're not my buddy, arsewipe!!
  • Options
    jsand wrote:
    If you really are, you're a terrorist scumbag. Congratulations.

And the Israelis who you support and who are currently massacring civilians in Lebanon are also terrorist scumbags.
  • Options
    Byrnzie wrote:
    And the Israelis who you support and who are currently massacring civilians in Lebanon are also terrorist scumbags.

Moral equivalence at its finest. I expected no less from you. Good job.
  • Options
    jsand wrote:

no it's simple, Israel = terrorist state, it's really simple, as long as they act like criminals killing civillians, they're criminals just like Hezbollah, oh wait, Lebanese who are dead are not civillians anymore.... mmmmm...

You don't have any thought on my post about the man standing on the ruin of his own house, the man that got his whole family decimated by the Israeli army, you probably don't believe him, he's just an arab Lebanese, his words are not worth an Israeli's words i guess, your words are more true, keep repeating it and it will become the truth...
    -Jean-Jacques Rousseau
  • Options
    jsand wrote:

Again....if Hezbollah warned citizens of launch times would their attacks be justifiable? Using your logic of an "early" warning means justification.....damn civilans were warned their fault I guess for not leaving or in the case of the Lebonese not having a way to get out because all the roads have been destroyed....such a ridiculous over-abuse of force its sickening...and what.... FOUR countries against ALL others...Israel/UK/USA/Canada support this action.....when the rest of world shakes its collective head in disbelief.....
  • Options
    jsand wrote:

That's exactly what it is. Moral equivalence. If you fire missiles into civilians as they are evacuating then you are comitting an act of terrorism. Fact. An Israeli soldier shooting a 9 year old in the head for throwing stones is also an act of terrorism. I could go on...
    Anyone who has trouble seeing that is either extremely blinkered or just outright racist.
  • Options
    Again....if Hezbollah warned citizens of launch times would their attacks be justifiable? Using your logic of an "early" warning means justification.....damn civilans were warned their fault I guess for not leaving or in the case of the Lebonese not having a way to get out because all the roads have been destroyed....such a ridiculous over-abuse of force its sickening...and what.... FOUR countries against ALL others...Israel/UK/USA/Canada support this action.....when the rest of world shakes its collective head in disbelief.....

election in sight, i'm telling you, Harper is done, at least stand by your opinion idiot (harper) and speak, don't hide in your office, bah i'm ranting... at least the medias here have not fall into the same disgusting circle as the american media, i'll need to make some repair to my walls after watching the most "liberal" american media CNN last night...hehe...
    -Jean-Jacques Rousseau
  • Options
    election in sight, i'm telling you, Harper is done, at least stand by your opinion idiot (harper) and speak, don't hide in your office, bah i'm ranting... at least the medias here have not fall into the same disgusting circle as the american media, i'll need to make some repair to my walls after watching the most "liberal" american media CNN last night...hehe...

I dont remember a time when Canada stood side by side with a small minority in a world wide known event...wow have things changed....he may wish in time that he took the position of neutrality....
  • Options
    OTTAWA (CP) - Canada is calling for a ceasefire in the Mideast conflict - provided the right conditions are in place.

Foreign Affairs Minister Peter MacKay says that means Hezbollah must end its missile attacks on Israel, and Iran and Syria must end their support for Hezbollah aggression.

In the meantime, he called on Israel to show restraint in its attacks on Hezbollah positions in southern Lebanon.

MacKay was at a Commons committee today on the Mideast conflict and the evacuation of Canadians from Lebanon.

He said Ottawa's priorities have been to protect Canadians in the region, provide humanitarian aid, and promote stability and peace.

About 13,000 Canadians have been evacuated from Lebanon.

Prime Minister Stephen Harper has faced withering criticism over his decision to defend Israel's air strikes as a "measured" response after the kidnapping of two Israeli soldiers by Hezbollah.

A new poll suggests a majority of Canadians do not support Prime Minister Stephen Harper's decision to support Israel in the Middle East crisis.

Well Canada should not be in that group of four considering its citizens are dead against it as well....the same could be said of the British as well....I tell you leadership that goes against the populace is just plain wrong....