Options

Quana "massacre" staged...

jsandjsand Posts: 646
edited August 2006 in A Moving Train
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    rebornFixerrebornFixer Posts: 4,917
    Some of the comments in that thread are on the mark ... Some sort of unbiased forensic analysis would be a good thing, and the issue of rigor mortus and some of those bodies appearing to be less than freshly dead is worthy of more attention.
    On the other hand, this would be a pretty elaborate hoax, no? Why would the Lebanese bother? Hundreds have already been killed. I could see a specific attempt at making Israel look REALLY bad by focusing on the children. I don't know. This is a bit like those 9-11 conspiracy theories. We need more than circumstantial evidence and guesswork before writing the whole thing off completely as a hoax or inside job.
  • Options
    Some of the comments in that thread are on the mark ... Some sort of unbiased forensic analysis would be a good thing, and the issue of rigor mortus and some of those bodies appearing to be less than freshly dead is worthy of more attention.
    On the other hand, this would be a pretty elaborate hoax, no? Why would the Lebanese bother? Hundreds have already been killed. I could see a specific attempt at making Israel look REALLY bad by focusing on the children. I don't know. This is a bit like those 9-11 conspiracy theories. We need more than circumstantial evidence and guesswork before writing the whole thing off completely as a hoax or inside job.

There's some pretty compelling photographic evidence there - where's all the blood? And why are the rescue people not covered in concrete dust like on 9-11?
  • Options
    AhnimusAhnimus Posts: 10,569
    jsand wrote:

Oh man, I'm getting tired of researching this stuff. Oh well, I'm not going to make any immediate statements regarding this incident. I'll get back to you within the next few days. My head is going to explode and I need a break.
    I necessarily have the passion for writing this, and you have the passion for condemning me; both of us are equally fools, equally the toys of destiny. Your nature is to do harm, mine is to love truth, and to make it public in spite of you. - Voltaire
  • Options
    Ahnimus wrote:
    Oh man, I'm getting tired of researching this stuff. Oh well, I'm not going to make any immediate statements regarding this incident. I'll get back to you within the next few days. My head is going to explode and I need a break.

Be sure not to ask any Jews about the Holocaust; they may get real angry at you.
  • Options
    jsand wrote:
    Be sure not to ask any Jews about the Holocaust; they may get real angry at you.

Thanks, I already learned that lesson. You are a good example.
    I necessarily have the passion for writing this, and you have the passion for condemning me; both of us are equally fools, equally the toys of destiny. Your nature is to do harm, mine is to love truth, and to make it public in spite of you. - Voltaire
  • Options
    dkst0426dkst0426 Posts: 523
    Hey, if 9/11 can be some massive government conspiracy, why not, right? Let's see if the Alex Jones disciples jump on this one too.
  • Options
    Ahnimus wrote:
    Thanks, I already learned that lesson. You are a good example.

Except, I don't remember you ever asking me shit about the Holocaust.
  • Options
    dkst0426 wrote:
    Hey, if 9/11 can be some massive government conspiracy, why not, right? Let's see if the Alex Jones disciples jump on this one too.

Except that Arab terrorists have a history of staging these events.
  • Options
    jsand wrote:
    Be that as it may, I'm still curious to see what the reaction from the legion of prisonplanet.com/Inforwars afficionados who brand those who refuse to believe the 9/11 conspiracy theories as "ignorant" or "blind" will be.
  • Options
    jsand wrote:
    Except, I don't remember you ever asking me shit about the Holocaust.

No I didn't, but don't get mad, that's what I want you to do ;)
  • Options
    jsand wrote:

Please, some examples.
  • Options
    Ahnimus wrote:
    Please, some examples.

Ever hear of Palliwood?
  • Options
    dkst0426 wrote:
    Be that as it may, I'm still curious to see what the reaction from the legion of prisonplanet.com/Inforwars afficionados who brand those who refuse to believe the 9/11 conspiracy theories as "ignorant" or "blind" will be.

**crickets**
  • Options
    **crickets**
    Quite telling, isn't it?
  • Options
    jsand wrote:

Interesting. Those are good examples. Some of them, particularily the first one is rather arguable. I'd actually be more inclined to believe the man was shot. This serves as a good example of how all nations or media outlets can fabricate stories. The government however is better at covering their tracks.

The real amazement here is how they managed to get 20 or so people to act this way. I guess it's no stretch to believe that many conspiracy theories might be true. It's really unfortunate that this news agency couldn't catch any real violence on tape. Like the others do when they show real IDF soldiers shooting people and tanks driving through the streets. Or I suppose the palestinians borrowed a tank for those scenes. They could be all hacked up filming aswell. It's way too easy to stage stuff and edit it any way you want. The violence still exists though and assuming arabs are at fault is racist. I know not all arabs are like this, this is really a bad thing to judge them all on.

Anyway, thanks for the examples. I'll keep this in mind during my research.
  • Options
    Puck78Puck78 Posts: 737
    and the issue of rigor mortus
    (from latin: rigor mortis, not mortus. If you say mortus the meaning becomes quite funny: from "rigidity caused by death" it becomes "severity is dead")
    www.amnesty.org
    www.amnesty.org.uk
  • Options
    even flow?even flow? Posts: 8,066
    jsand wrote:

Some bought into the massacre in the 40's. I guess it is which side you are on and who you want to believe. Some suckers will buy into anything!

So all you people can see the flaws in 911 and every other races cries over being persecuted? I knew you can. Good work Jsand.
    You've changed your place in this world!
  • Options
    El_KabongEl_Kabong Posts: 4,141
    Ahnimus wrote:
    Interesting. Those are good examples. Some of them, particularily the first one is rather arguable. I'd actually be more inclined to believe the man was shot. This serves as a good example of how all nations or media outlets can fabricate stories. The government however is better at covering their tracks.

The real amazement here is how they managed to get 20 or so people to act this way. I guess it's no stretch to believe that many conspiracy theories might be true. It's really unfortunate that this news agency couldn't catch any real violence on tape. Like the others do when they show real IDF soldiers shooting people and tanks driving through the streets. Or I suppose the palestinians borrowed a tank for those scenes. They could be all hacked up filming aswell. It's way too easy to stage stuff and edit it any way you want. The violence still exists though and assuming arabs are at fault is racist. I know not all arabs are like this, this is really a bad thing to judge them all on.

**crickets**
    standin above the crowd
    he had a voice that was strong and loud and
    i swallowed his facade cos i'm so
    eager to identify with
    someone above the crowd
    someone who seemed to feel the same
    someone prepared to lead the way
  • Options
    ByrnzieByrnzie Posts: 21,037
    jsand wrote:

Some people on this board really are sick in the head. "And everyone buys into it"???????? Take a look at the web page which has printed this shit!!!
    'Conferderate Yankee' 'Because liberalism is a permanent vegetative state'. Hmm, an obviously unbiased and reliable source of information. I notice that they have relied upon their information solely and exclusively from the IDF.
    jsand, you assume that the above article must be THE TRUTH simply because it has been written. How hard did you have to look to try and find this garbage ?? I feel ashamed that I'm posting on the same message board as people who would relay this crap and then make lame comments such as "And everyone buys into it" - when referring to the murder of the 56 Lebanese civilians, including 34 children. It's a fucking disgrace!

This is the same website which sings the praises of Pat Dollard and his gung ho "Lets kill all the Iraqi gooks" shit...

http://www.patdollard.com/main.html

Help "Young Americans" see the Light of Day. Help us battle the
    incessant anti-war, anti-administration media message, with the
    balance America needs from "Young Americans". Help get out the
    message to support the war in Iraq and the troops there. Help the
    Marines who served have their story told. And help the families of
    the Marines I served with who were killed. I gave it all up, my life
    and my income, to serve my country in the War in Terror, with the one
    weapon a 42 year old civilian like me could use: a camera. I'm
    bleeding my life savings dry, and we all need your help with
    finishing funds for the project. I may soon have to go back to
    Ramadi to cover a potential large operation in the city ala
    Fallujah. It's a risk, as usual, that I'm willing to take. Any
    donation you can make towards "Young Americans" will be greatly
    appreciated, and more importantly, will have a huge impact on America
    by helping to balance out the non-stop BS liberal message we are all
    drowning in. All contributors, if requested, will be named in the
    end title sequence with a shared Associate Producer credit. Please
    rally around the project, the Marines, and America. A large
    percentage of the profits from this project will be donated to
    education and other funds for the families of those Marines I was
    with who made the ultimate sacrifice. The rest will simply go to
    funding ongoing operations. See you in Iran!

"Good work" you say even flow??? Good work indeed. Excuse me while I spit blood!
  • Options
    even flow? wrote:
    Some bought into the massacre in the 40's. I guess it is which side you are on and who you want to believe. Some suckers will buy into anything!

So all you people can see the flaws in 911 and every other races cries over being persecuted? I knew you can. Good work Jsand.

Good work jsand???
    I piss down the throats of you fucking Nazis!
  • Options
    Ahnimus wrote:
    The real amazement here is how they managed to get 20 or so people to act this way. It's really unfortunate that this news agency couldn't catch any real violence on tape. Like the others do when they show real IDF soldiers shooting people and tanks driving through the streets. Or I suppose the palestinians borrowed a tank for those scenes. They could be all hacked up filming aswell. It's way too easy to stage stuff and edit it any way you want.

I really am speechless. Totally fucking speechless. I have realised now that there is no limit to the level of sick stupidity some people will sink to. My thoughts are with the 56 innocents who were murdered by the Israeli air force on Sunday. Although, according to the website which you have relied on for your information:

Some were innocents. None were civilians.

Since 1982, Hezbollah—"The Party of God"—has spread throughout the Lebanese Shiite culture. Inspired by Ayatollah Ruhollah Sayed Khomeini's Islamic Revolution in Iran, it is far more than just a terrorist group. Hezbollah sponsors social programs, runs hospitals, schools, and newspapers, and its political arm holds seats in the Lebanese Parliament and Cabinet. Hezbollah is involved in every facet of Shia life in Lebanon. A July 26 poll by the "Beirut Center for Research and Information" purports to show that 87% of Lebanese support Hezbollah's current war against Israel. For all intents and purposes Hezbollah is Shiite Lebanon, from cradle to grave.
  • Options
    Byrnzie wrote:
    Good work jsand???

I'm pretty happy I pissed you off that much. You have some anger management problems.
  • Options
    Byrnzie wrote:
    Some people on this board really are sick in the head. "And everyone buys into it"???????? Take a look at the web page which has printed this shit!!!
    'Conferderare Yankee' 'Because liberalism is a permanent vegetative state'. Hmm, an obviously unbiased and reliable source of information.

Kinda like the obviously unbiased and reliable sources of information on prisonplanet and infowars?
  • Options
    dkst0426 wrote:
    Kinda like the obviously unbiased and reliable sources of information on prisonplanet and infowars?

I have not once quoted from prisonplanet or infowars.
  • Options
    This from the same website where you found your information:

"The 34 children who died in this Israeli strike were innocent in that they know no other way of life than to hate Jews. But they were not civilians."

"Hezbollah purposefully put children in a building in a combat zone and launched rockets from outside their location, knowing the Israeli response. Hezbollah targeted Lebanese children with Israeli missiles."

I'm sure that the pig who wrote this sleeps soundly at night.
  • Options
    Byrnzie wrote:
    This from the same website where you found your information:

"The 34 children who died in this Israeli strike were innocent in that they know no other way of life than to hate Jews. But they were not civilians."

"Hezbollah purposefully put children in a building in a combat zone and launched rockets from outside their location, knowing the Israeli response. Hezbollah targeted Lebanese children with Israeli missiles."

I'm sure that the pig who wrote this sleeps soundly at night.

What exactly do you take issue with here? Are you saying that Hezbollah doesn't use Lebanese civilians as human shields? Even the UN admitted that.
  • Options
    funny shit...
    "L'homme est né libre, et partout il est dans les fers"
    -Jean-Jacques Rousseau
  • Options
    Puck78 wrote:
    (from latin: rigor mortis, not mortus. If you say mortus the meaning becomes quite funny: from "rigidity caused by death" it becomes "severity is dead")

Yeah, yeah ... Its called a typo.
  • Options
    Byrnzie wrote:
    Good work jsand???

Uh oh ... You're treading firmly in temporary ban territory, my friend.
    Or is he?