zionism and 911

Comments

• MrBrianMrBrian Posts: 2,673
    miller8966 wrote:
    And its not liek the palestinians have greeted them with open arms....every palestinian that takes up arms against israel deserves to have their home bulldozed.

Before the zionists stole the land, jewish people were coming to palestine AND were greeted for the most part with "open arms".

It was the creation of israel that turned it around.
    I mean if you let someone into your home (as the palestinians did for the jewish people) and then you get kicked out of your own home (as the zionists did to the palestinians) what would you do?
  • El_KabongEl_Kabong Posts: 4,141
    miller8966 wrote:
    it was the jews land first actually. And its not liek the palestinians have greeted them with open arms....every palestinian that takes up arms against israel deserves to have their home bulldozed.

- israel kills roughly 5 palestinian children for every 1 israeli child killed by a palestinian

- a high % of palestinian children suffer from malnutrition largely b/c of the road blocks, checkpoints...

as for the 'open arms' comment...when did this intfiada start? when sharon marched into the 3rd holiest site in islam w/ 1,000 soldiers then reoccupies palestinian territories...
    standin above the crowd
    he had a voice that was strong and loud and
    i swallowed his facade cos i'm so
    eager to identify with
    someone above the crowd
    someone who seemed to feel the same
    someone prepared to lead the way
  • miller8966 wrote:
    it was the jews land first actually. And its not liek the palestinians have greeted them with open arms....every palestinian that takes up arms against israel deserves to have their home bulldozed.

The jews' land first, what is this the second grade? Let say it was the jews land, what jews? the jews of 2000+ years ago, and all these jews in Palestine now they are descendants of these jews? And you can prove this I am sure. The torah is not a real estate document. Welcome the colonizers with open arms? Does Emily Post have a section on this in her book of etiquette, Well then, I am still waiting for my bundt cake. The Palestinians have no choice to take up arms and yet many of them don't and they still get there homes bulldozed.
    purrmo wrote:
    The Palestinians have no choice to take up arms and yet many of them don't and they still get there homes bulldozed.

from the start of the intifada (9.28.00) to 9.15.05 the IDF killed 3315 Palestinians compared to 972 Israelis.
    standin above the crowd
    eager to identify with
    someone above the crowd
  • MrBrianMrBrian Posts: 2,673
    El_Kabong wrote:

from the start of the intifada (9.28.00) to 9.15.05 the IDF killed 3315 Palestinians compared to 972 Israelis.

Yeah but you seem to be going by the premiss that both lives are = when infact the life of an israeli seems to be worth more, so technically more israelis have died.

It's pretty simple really,
  • ilanailana Posts: 78
    purrmo wrote:
    The jews' land first, what is this the second grade? Let say it was the jews land, what jews? the jews of 2000+ years ago, and all these jews in Palestine now they are descendants of these jews? And you can prove this I am sure. The torah is not a real estate document. Welcome the colonizers with open arms? Does Emily Post have a section on this in her book of etiquette, Well then, I am still waiting for my bundt cake. The Palestinians have no choice to take up arms and yet many of them don't and they still get there homes bulldozed.
    hi
    it can be proved that the jews of today are direct decendents(exept of couse for converts) i know rabbis who can trace thire line right the way back
    the arabs that call themselves palastinians have every chance to stop the war
    if they put down thire wheapons and started negotions, thire could be peace
    if israel put down its wheapons the arab countrys would wipe them out.
    and about the torah being a real estate document,the three religeons surounding this conflict all believe that the torah is the word of G-D, all believe G-D created the world, and as G-D created the world he can give any part of it to who ever he likes
    the idf might destroy thr homes of terrorists and inocent people my get hurt but the arabs dilibaratlly target inocent civilians hoping to take with them as many inocent people as posible, its a war people die in wars
  • miller8966miller8966 Posts: 1,452
    The palestinians do not make intelligent decisions that make the wolrd think they want peace; just look at who they choose in leadership.

Arafat? LOL i laughed my ass off when they bulldozed his compound. He was a terrorist who right now is hopefully rotting in the lower pits of hell. Why didnt he accept the peace treaty before the 2nd intifada?

Hamas? Oh yea great choice there for legitimacy. lol. Remember when israel blew that guy from lord of the rings wheel chair up, lol.
    America...the greatest Country in the world.
  • AhnimusAhnimus Posts: 10,569
    miller8966 wrote:
    The palestinians do not make intelligent decisions that make the wolrd think they want peace; just look at who they choose in leadership.

Arafat? LOL i laughed my ass off when they bulldozed his compound. He was a terrorist who right now is hopefully rotting in the lower pits of hell. Why didnt he accept the peace treaty before the 2nd intifada?

Hamas? Oh yea great choice there for legitimacy. lol. Remember when israel blew that guy from lord of the rings wheel chair up, lol.

What about Arial Sharon, here's the guy that says he will kill anyone he wants. Including Americans.
    I necessarily have the passion for writing this, and you have the passion for condemning me; both of us are equally fools, equally the toys of destiny. Your nature is to do harm, mine is to love truth, and to make it public in spite of you. - Voltaire
  • yosi1yosi1 Posts: 3,272
    DPrival78 wrote:

what were they celebrating on 9/11 then? 3000 people died (of which an astonishing low number were israeli..).

That is the most absurd argument I've ever heard. There were also very few Arabs who died, and very few Germans, and English people, and French, and the list goes on. Why is it so surprising that few Israeli's died. The attack happened in the US. Not Israel.
    you couldn't swing if you were hangin' from a palm tree in a hurricane.
  • yosi1yosi1 Posts: 3,272
    Ahnimus wrote:
    What about Arial Sharon, here's the guy that says he will kill anyone he wants. Including Americans.

Ariel Sharon may not be the world's greatest human being, but he is certainly better than the Palestinian leadership.
    you couldn't swing if you were hangin' from a palm tree in a hurricane.
    yosi wrote:
    That is the most absurd argument I've ever heard. There were also very few Arabs who died, and very few Germans, and English people, and French, and the list goes on. Why is it so surprising that few Israeli's died. The attack happened in the US. Not Israel.

arabs, germans, english, french...ppl didn't get text messages 2 hours beforehand warning them about the attack.

an arab, german, english, french...person didn't own the moving company that employed the dancing israeli's in question then flee the country immediately afterwards even leaving customers possesions locked up in storage.

so tell me, if there was a bombing somewhere that killed israelis and a group of arabs were seen dancing in the street as the building burned giving each other high fives and then their boss fled the country...or if you heard a group of arabs received a text message 2 hours before the bombing warning them about it...would you think it was all just a coincidence? of course you wouldn't
    standin above the crowd
    eager to identify with
    someone above the crowd
    ilana wrote:
    the idf might destroy thr homes of terrorists and inocent people my get hurt but the arabs dilibaratlly target inocent civilians hoping to take with them as many inocent people as posible, its a war people die in wars

ahem...the idf kills 5 palestinian children for every 1 israeli child killed by palestinians...the idf kills 3-4 palestinian adults for every 1 israeli adult killed by palestinians...just the 5:1 figure alone is horrible...how can you honestly justify something like that????
    standin above the crowd
    eager to identify with
    someone above the crowd
  • rightonduderightondude Posts: 745
    miller8966 wrote:
    Remember when israel blew that guy from lord of the rings wheel chair up, lol.

What? lol... I want to see this.
  • AhnimusAhnimus Posts: 10,569
    yosi wrote:
    Ariel Sharon may not be the world's greatest human being, but he is certainly better than the Palestinian leadership.

He funded the Hamas!
    I necessarily have the passion for writing this, and you have the passion for condemning me; both of us are equally fools, equally the toys of destiny. Your nature is to do harm, mine is to love truth, and to make it public in spite of you. - Voltaire
  • ilana wrote:
    hi
    it can be proved that the jews of today are direct decendents(exept of couse for converts) i know rabbis who can trace thire line right the way back
    the arabs that call themselves palastinians have every chance to stop the war
    if they put down thire wheapons and started negotions, thire could be peace
    if israel put down its wheapons the arab countrys would wipe them out.
    and about the torah being a real estate document,the three religeons surounding this conflict all believe that the torah is the word of G-D, all believe G-D created the world, and as G-D created the world he can give any part of it to who ever he likes

How can you can you prove that, do you have the DNA of those who lived 3,000 years ago? The rabbi you mentioned is one jew, the majority of Jews living in Palestine have no connection what so ever to Palestine. Many Palestinians can trace their lineage, just like your one rabbi, to the Philistines and the Canaanites who were there over 3,000 years ago. That aside, how do
    you kick out close to a million people and say "we were here 3,000 years ago," what kind of injustice is that? The torah and the bible are irrevelant, democracy is the separation of church and state, the torah is not admissable in any court of law. It is not a real estate document. What is admissable are the TITLES to the hundreds of miles of Palestinian lands and homes that Palestians own, and still have. You can not talk about justice and peace for jews, when the israeli government continues to steal land, continues to occupy and oppress Palestinians. They want their freedom, just like the Jews want their freedom. The jews have been targeting innocent, unarmed Palestinians since before 1948. The Palestinians have no arms, they were denied the right to bear arms by the British and are now denied the right to bear arms by the jews. This is an unfair and unjust occupation and until you have lived in their shoes, then you can judge their actions. If you lived under their conditions, Gods know what any of us would do. That is right, people die in wars and the usurping of another's land is an act of war, and if you put you, your family and your children in a dangerous situation and usurp lands and lives, then expect retaliation. The Palestinians have no choice, this is their home and they have every right to defend it and gain back what is rightfully theirs. The Palestinians don't owe the Jews peace, it is the other way around. When there is justice for ALL there will be peace.
  • redsdiseaseredsdisease Posts: 147
    I hope that Americans who claim that Israel belongs to the Jews because they lived there 2000 years ago, are prepared to give their homes to the Native Americans.

Anyways, this will never be resolved because both sides refuse to compromise. I can't stand stubborn assholes...
    Jimmy Carter has disco fever.
  • miller8966miller8966 Posts: 1,452
    Im so sick of hearing about the plight of the palestinians...i dont care what happens to them. No one else in the middle east wants them...somehow this issue has come ot the world stage.

I DONT CaRE
    America...the greatest Country in the world.
  • rightonduderightondude Posts: 745
    Who was it that just recently changed their signature from "I support George Bush and the war on terror"?

someone did...
  • I hope that Americans who claim that Israel belongs to the Jews because they lived there 2000 years ago, are prepared to give their homes to the Native Americans.

Anyways, this will never be resolved because both sides refuse to compromise. I can't stand stubborn assholes...

How can you compromise or create peace when the historical standpoint is one of that of thief and victim of the crime. How can they trust each other, the thief wants to keep all that he has lied and killed for, but yet we ask the Palestinians, "Give up what is rightfully yours (to go back to your home)" "Make concessions," etc.
    I come to your home and take it, you are going to want it back, right? Yes? Well then, lets comprimise!!! I am guessing you would refuse, too. And I am sure a lot of people who don't know you, don't know what you have been through, would want you to comprise so we don't have to hear about it anymore and think you are a stubborn asshole for refusing to do so.
  • miller8966 wrote:
    Im so sick of hearing about the plight of the palestinians...i dont care what happens to them. No one else in the middle east wants them...somehow this issue has come ot the world stage.

I DONT CaRE

Then why are you on this thread making comments, if you don't care. Get the fuck off or be prepared to defend your statments. It is on the world stage because human rights is a world issue. Because for the past 50+ years israel has been trying to convince the world that they are just an innocent nation being attacked. "No one in the middle east wants them." They don't have to want them, they don't have to take them, it is not their responsiblity. It is the responsiblity of israel and no one else. Why should the Palestinians pay with their lives and land, and then have other Arab countries pay again.
  • ilanailana Posts: 78
    purrmo wrote:
    How can you can you prove that, do you have the DNA of those who lived 3,000 years ago? The rabbi you mentioned is one jew, the majority of Jews living in Palestine have no connection what so ever to Palestine. Many Palestinians can trace their lineage, just like your one rabbi, to the Philistines and the Canaanites who were there over 3,000 years ago. That aside, how do
    you kick out close to a million people and say "we were here 3,000 years ago," what kind of injustice is that? The torah and the bible are irrevelant, democracy is the separation of church and state, the torah is not admissable in any court of law. It is not a real estate document. What is admissable are the TITLES to the hundreds of miles of Palestinian lands and homes that Palestians own, and still have. You can not talk about justice and peace for jews, when the israeli government continues to steal land, continues to occupy and oppress Palestinians. They want their freedom, just like the Jews want their freedom. The jews have been targeting innocent, unarmed Palestinians since before 1948. The Palestinians have no arms, they were denied the right to bear arms by the British and are now denied the right to bear arms by the jews. This is an unfair and unjust occupation and until you have lived in their shoes, then you can judge their actions. If you lived under their conditions, Gods know what any of us would do. That is right, people die in wars and the usurping of another's land is an act of war, and if you put you, your family and your children in a dangerous situation and usurp lands and lives, then expect retaliation. The Palestinians have no choice, this is their home and they have every right to defend it and gain back what is rightfully theirs. The Palestinians don't owe the Jews peace, it is the other way around. When there is justice for ALL there will be peace.
    firstlly it is not ane rabbi, there are several, and the thing about palastinians being able to trace thire liniage back to before the 18-1900 is absolute complete crap, thire never was a palastine, if the romans had not changed the name of israel to palastine, than no one would be speaking about palastinians today,
    you are full of nonsense
    you whant to talk injustice, okay lets talk injustice
    the jew lived in thire own contry for hundreds of year , along come the romans, and exile them,(we never left by choise)
    than we returned becouse no contry let us live in peace, we came back to an almost empty barran desolet land, sprslly populated and with maleria swamps,
    we the jew built it up drained the swamps created inferstructure, only then did such alot of arrabs claim some right to the land, thire never was a palastinian state, nor was thire a contry called jorden
    you whant to talk injustice, arabs alot of them stayed in israel in 1948, the jew who lived in arab lands where expeled aand all thire property was confiscated, all thire money stolen by arabs, thousands of jewish refugees fled to the only home that we knew, israel, but how often do you hear about jewish refugee problems, oh no all you hear about a those wishy washy palastinians, who have brought all thire suffering on them selves
    and the torah is not irelevent becouse the three faiths surounding this conflict believe in it, or claim to.
    and just a note about democracy, hitler was elected presedent 86% of the german population voted to kill the other 14%
    you talk about oppressing palatinians, well if they feel so opressed they can pick up and go to one of thire 22 other arab states or jordan wich is a palastinian state, truth is mosst would not go
    becouse israel treats them better than the arrab states would
    the land was never rightfully arab, thats bulshit, history attests to that
    the only nation to make that land a state of thire own was jews, it was ours before we were concured and exiled, but it never stoped being ours just becouse trhe romans stole it and the arabs used stolen property
    the seperation of church and state, sounds good
    untill you look around and see a bunch of spiritually dead people whos worl is spiraling out of controll were familly mean nothing morals, old fashiond ethics most never herd of them
    the jews dont owe the palastinians anything, exept perhaps thire marching orders
    infact we owe no one anything, the world hates the jews becouse without jewish input the world would have lost out on so much, monothesim
    ethict morality hope freedom all jewish consepts, our historic acheivements have been
    aknowlaged and our modern achivments are everywere to be seen
  • EchoesEchoes Posts: 1,279
    ilana wrote:
    without jewish input the world would have lost out on so much, monothesim
    ethict morality hope freedom all jewish consepts,

hhahaha good one
    printf("shiver in eternal darkness\n");
  • ilana wrote:
    firstlly it is not ane rabbi, there are several, and the thing about palastinians being able to trace thire liniage back to before the 18-1900 is absolute complete crap, thire never was a palastine, if the romans had not changed the name of israel to palastine, than no one would be speaking about palastinians today,

Several rabbis? Sorry, you got me. If its “several” then that changes everything. That is your argument, that it is absolute crap? Well then, who can argue that? The Palestinians have existed and exist and can trace their lineage just like your “several” rabbis. Before the Hebrews. To say there was never a Palestine is like saying there never was a Holocaust, you are denying history. The state of Israel never existed before 1948.
    The romans changed the name of Judea(get it right), and that is history, thus Palestine, thus the Palestinians, thus the debate about Palestinians. If, you are going to base your argument on "if"? If the romans didn’t change it, than we would be calling the Palestinians something else. The fact is there is a native people and they are not the majority of the Jews who live in Israel today.

ilana wrote:
    the jew lived in thire own contry for hundreds of year , along come the romans, and exile them,(we never left by choise)
    than we returned becouse no contry let us live in peace,

This is totally irrelevant, because the Jews that the Romans expelled are NOT the jews that live in ISRAEL TODAY. Because no country let them live in peace, their native countries, then they left by choice and it is the problem of that country not of the Palestinians, just because they lived there (so you say) 2000 years ago. Why should they pay for the problems of foreign jews.

ilana wrote:
    we came back to an almost empty barran desolet land, sprslly populated and with maleria swamps,
    we the jew built it up drained the swamps created inferstructure,

Sparsely desolate land and malaria swamps? That is an out and out LIE. There are numerous pictures and geographical FACTS, that the land was not sparsely populated and swamps pre-48. That would just make so easy for the Jews, “A country without a people for a people without a country.” BULLSHIT. That is a myth perpuated by the usurpers and those who claim that Palestinians didn’t exist. What about the close to 400 arab villages that were totally razed after Jews took Palestine by force? What about the over 750,000 arabs that were forced to leave for fear of their lives because of the raids of the terroritst groups like the Stern gang and Irgun. Do some homework…you undermine your credibility that you wish to have by stating lies that have already been admitted by the state of Israel itself…they no longer follow your propaganda about the land being sparsely populated. Look it up.
    ilana wrote:
    only then did such alot of arrabs claim some right to the land, thire never was a palastinian state, nor was thire a contry called jorden

The Palestinians have been waiting to return since 1948, that is why they all held onto and still have their TITLES to the so-called “swamps” that you speak of. The romans named the land Palestine and now there never was a Palestine, which is it, make up your mind.
    ilana wrote:
    arabs alot of them stayed in israel in 1948, the jew who lived in arab lands where expeled aand all thire property was confiscated, all thire money stolen by arabs, thousands of jewish refugees fled to the only home that we knew, israel, but how often do you hear about jewish refugee problems, oh no all you hear about a those wishy washy palastinians, who have brought all thire suffering on them selves

The jews still have their lands and homes in arab lands, what the hell are you talking about? They are still in arab lands. You don’t HEAR about jewish refugee problems, because there isn’t a damn refugee problem. It is a known fact and admitted by the mossad that they would bomb synongues in arab countries to create a pretext for their leaving those countries. Not denying that they may not have been mistreated but it is a fact that there was a concerted effort by the Israeli government to force Arab Jews to leave their native Arab countries to counter the growing Palestinian Arab population. Lets talk about that oppression.

ilana wrote:
    and the torah is not irelevent becouse the three faiths surounding this conflict believe in it, or claim to.
    and just a note about democracy, hitler was elected presedent 86% of the german population voted to kill the other 14%

The torah is irrelevant, it is not a real estate document. Israel claims to be a democracy and a true democracy is the separation of church and state, so the torah wouldn’t even hold up in an Israeli court of law.

ilana wrote:
    you talk about oppressing palatinians, well if they feel so opressed they can pick up and go to one of thire 22 other arab states or jordan wich is a palastinian state, truth is mosst would not go
    becouse israel treats them better than the arrab states would
    the land was never rightfully arab, thats bulshit, history attests to that
    the only nation to make that land a state of thire own was jews, it was ours before we were concured and exiled, but it never stoped being ours just becouse trhe romans stole it and the arabs used stolen property

The arab states are not responsible for the Palestinians, Israel is. They will never leave what is rightfully theirs (reminder: TITLES), no matter how oppressed they are. When you are right, you fight no matter what. Conquered and exiled, romans….yada, yada, yada. Those are NOT the jews that live in Israel today. Oh sorry, except for “several” rabbis.

ilana wrote:
    the seperation of church and state, sounds good
    untill you look around and see a bunch of spiritually dead people whos worl is spiraling out of controll were familly mean nothing morals, old fashiond ethics most never herd of them
    the jews dont owe the palastinians anything, exept perhaps thire marching orders
    infact we owe no one anything, the world hates the jews becouse without jewish input the world would have lost out on so much, monothesim
    ethict morality hope freedom all jewish consepts, our historic acheivements have been
    aknowlaged and our modern achivments are everywere to be seen
    [/quote]

Separation of church and state is what Israel has chosen. And you are right, if you ever went to israel, it is not hard to find spiritually dead people, etc.
    People of all races, religions, ethnicities have historic and modern achievements. This acclamation does not belong solely to the jews.

Just because you say Palestinians are not oppressed doesn’t mean it is so. When your land is occupied by a foreign power, when you have tanks in your backyard, when your every movement is dictated by another people you are oppressed and occupied. Every human being has the right to be free in their homeland…Freedom is what the Palestianians are fighting for because it doesn’t exist for them. Believe what you will…the present fact is that we must deal with is that Palestine is occupied by the state of Israel period. They do not share the same rights with Israeli citizens. You can not tell me that they have the same rights, that they are free to move and be as they choose. Everyone deserves this right and when you are willing to live under the boot heel of another individual, if anyone is, that we’ll say its ok to be occupied by a foreign power. If someone came into your home would you just handover and pack it up and leave? Why should you? Why should anyone be forced to leave their homes? Don’t be a hypocrite. What you love for yourself you should love for your fellow man Jew or Arab…this is about justice. And if you believe in justice and fairness and freedom you must believe in it for both Arab and Jew, not just one. No human being is better than the other and we all deserve the right to be free and live in peace. When you are occupied by a foreign power you have neither.
  • watcherwatcher Posts: 9
    Excellent thread and a lot of really good thoughts here. Nice to see so many free thinkers at a Pearl Jam forum, not stuck in a religious or political rut of repetition. Who can really deny the role of Zionism and Israel in the New World Order plot, or the religious and prophetic implications of the "holy" land? Zionism and the Vatican are seeking complete dominion hand in hand, (the shaking hands symbol of Freemasonry) guiding and manipulating the various secret society and governmental elements beneath them. The majority of corporatism and Hollywood only serve as gatekeepers to a deeper concoction and plot designed and manufactured by the so called "Illuminati"..

Not only is Zionism a main factor in the control structure of secret societies, but there is also a Zionist element which is visible in WWII and the rise to power of Nazism and Adolf Hitler. The reestablishment of Israel at all costs, even if anti-semitism would be needed as an ally for forging a stronger religious footing in the Middle East. A push to fulfill religious prophecy through Israel by not only Christian means, but Roman Catholic, Hindu, Mexican Indian, Babylonian, and even into Egyptian and other ancient cultures.

The "New World Order' agenda is thousands of years old, not just hundreds, or decades. I believe we all have an important part in how the future plays out.. We don't have to lay down and accept tyranny and propaganda....

http://www.jewsagainstzionism.com

Zionism Archive:
    http://nwowatcher.com/smf/index.php?board=22.0
    www.nwowatcher.com
  • Thanks for the jews against zionism link, its very interesting, I've always heard about Zionists and the Holocaust, how they wanted Jews to emigrate to Palestine no matter what the cost and there is more information on that at this link.

I have protested with Jews who are against zionism at israeli day parades and other marches and they are very brave. They get totally abused by the other jews but yet they always come and support Palestinians and tell their story.
  • IndianSummerIndianSummer Posts: 854
    HMM, I'LL HAVE TO USE CAPS TO DIFFERENTIATE YOUR AND MY POSTS.

Well it didn't exist, it was Prussia. Your premise is flawed because there have always been germanic people in the area of prussia/germany, but there haven't always been eastern europeans, russians and polish(etc) jews in Palestine. And how do you prove that the ashkenazi have blood lines from two thousand years ago, The torah is not a real estate document.

THERE WERENT VERY MANY JEWISH PEOPLE IN TRANSJORDAN BECAUSE THE JEWS WERE THROWN OUT BY THE ROMANS AND PREVENTED FROM COMMING TO PALESTINE BY THE COLON-IAL ENGLISHMEN. THE ASHKENAZI ARE JEWS WHO SETTLED IN GERMANY AND THEREABOUTS WHILE THE SHEPARDIM ARE JEWS WHO ENDED UP IN IBERIA. I DONT KNWO WHATS THE NAME FOR EASTERN EUROPEAN JEWS.

nor did vietnam which is why they did the cop out.

Regardless, the US is still the most powerful nation on earth, not israel.

DOESNT MATTER. THE USA IS FOR THE MOST PART A RESULT OF BRAIN DRAIN FROM ALL OVER THE WORLD, BUILT ON SLAVE LABOUR AND CHEAP IMMIGRANT LABOUR, BUILT ON THE LAND OF HALF A CONTINENT LOOTED THANKS TO A AMERINDIAN GENOCIDE, WITH ABOUT 50 MORE YEARS TO GO. AND THE BIGGEST TERRORISTS FOR THE LAST 60 YEARS.

That is right, nothing will stop the Palestinians, they will resist, no matter what israel does, they will fight, they know they are in the right and nothing will stop them.

NO THEY ARE NOT. ISRAEL BELONGS TO THE JEWS.

Hamas is less dangerous than the israeli government.
    LESS CAPABLE YES.

The israeli government has killed and imprisoned and oppressed thousands
    WHICH IS NOTHING COMPARED TO THE 3 MILLION VIETNAMESE THE AMERICANS HAVE KILLED, THE THOUSANDS USA HAS NUKED, THE MILLIONS IN CAMBODIA WHO HAVE LOST THEIR LIMBS THANKS TO USA, THE MY LAI, THE ABU GHARIBS AND THE GITMOS. SO - POT, KETTLE, BLACK.

and yet they are worried about Hamas who has less than a quarter of the power that Israel does.
    HAMAS USES SUICIDE BOMBERS. ISRAEL IS WORRIED ABPOUT THEM AND TRIES TO STOP THEM.

Their agenda is to gain back what is rightfully theirs and nothing can stop them from obtaining the justice they know they deserve.
    THEIR DECLARED AGENDA IS TO WIPE OFF ISRAEL FROM THE MAP AND ESTABISH A PALESTANIAN STATE WITH JERUSALEM AS THE CAPITAL.

What you explained is accomplishments by american jews, not israelis.
    YES. AND WITHOUT THESE "AMERICAN JEWS" THERE WOULD BE NO NUCLEAR ENEGRY IN USA, NO COMPUTERS, NO GENETICS, NO GOLDMANN SACHS, NO GOOGLE, NO STARBUCKS, AMERICAN NOBEL LAUREATES WOULD BE ABOUT 1/10TH THE NUMBER, THERE WOULD BE NO HOLLYWOOD, NO INTEL ETC ETC.

These "top players" are not israelis.
    THATS RIGHT, THESE TOP PLAYERS ARE EUROPEAN JEWS AND THEIR DESCENDANTS WHO FLED EUROPE FOR USA, INSTEAD OF ISRAEL. WHICH IS A BIG STROKE OF LUCK FOR USA.

And you are trying to connect those accomplishments to the Sharon quote which have absolutely nothing to do with each other.
    IT HAS EVERYTHING TO DO WITH EACH OTHER. SHARON MEANT THAT JEWS IN AMERICA.... CONTROL AMERICA.

Sharon is an israeli, not an american jew,
    SHARON IS AN ASHKENAZI WHO/WHO'S PERANTS, WENT TO ISRAEL INSTEAD OF USA.

i am pretty sure when he said what he did, he didn't have computers, medicine and Bobby Fischer in mind.
    PERHAPS NOT. HE HAD THE WALL STREET, THE MEDIA MUGALS, THE AMERICAN POLICY MAKERS, AND FINANCE TOP GUNS LIKE - BEN SHALOM BERNANKE, AND ALLAN GREENSPAN, PAUL WOLFOWITZ AND WOFLHANSEN IN MIND. HE HAD THE PEOPLE WHO HAVE USA LIKE A PUPPET ON A CHAIN IN MIND.
    I have faced it, A life wasted...

Take my hand, my child of love
    Come step inside my tears
    Swim the magic ocean,
    I've been crying all these years
    El_Kabong wrote:

thats cos the IDF is a lot better at defending than the rag tag suicide bombers are at killing.

Swim the magic ocean,
    yosi wrote:

there are 1000s of jews who used to work in WTC. yet only a handful of them died.

the same does not apply to germans and english and arabs. 1000s of them didnt have jobs in WTC.

but i think i have explained how israel took no chances and warned them usa didnt.

Swim the magic ocean,
    thats cos the IDF is a lot better at defending than the rag tag suicide bombers are at killing.

how does one defend against suicide bombings? maybe the idf is just more indiscriminate in killing
    standin above the crowd
    eager to identify with
    someone above the crowd
    El_Kabong wrote:
    how does one defend against suicide bombings? maybe the idf is just more indiscriminate in killing
    wel the israelis prevent more than 80% of all attempted suicide bombings. fact.

so while the only israeli victims are those of the bombers who are successful, the israelis (idf, shin bet, mossad et al) have to prevent/liquidate/nullify/nail down the would be suicide bomber after thwarting his or her attempt, cos for sure the jehadi is going to try one more time. israeli jails are full of suicide bombers caught red handed and one of the first things they try to understand is the mentality of those people, what makes them want to commit suicide bombers (often they are impressionable younths who are lured into this kind of stuff by hamas and other groups with the promise of virgins, money whatever - this comes from the horse's mouth - ie. from failed suicide bombers and from "Defectors' - people who were once ready to carry out the bombing but had a change of mind/heart at the last moment, and now the hamas is after them for doing this "trechery"), and whats their network like (which is how israel comes to know about the tunnels used to ferry the bomb materials).

if israelis were not so good at nipping the bombings in the bud, 5 times the number of israelis would be dying every year, and a lot more suicide bombers would be walking free.

Swim the magic ocean,