Options

zionism and 911

Comments

• Options
    IndianSummerIndianSummer Posts: 854
    DPrival78 wrote:
    is it? how so? the lavon affair wasn't terrorism? the king david hotel bombing wasn't terrorism? the uss liberty?

damn the king david hotel incident.

the poms were killing jews left right and centre in their colonisation of transjordan.

the poms were also doing their bit to assist hitler with the genocide, by sandwiching the jews in nazi europe (neville chamberlain's hard ass law preventing fleeing jews to enter trans jordan).

so 2 things happened - the irgun/palmach/haganah killed a few poms in king david hotel to soften them up.

a group called the "mossad aliyah bet" - no relative of the mossad of today (as i am sure you havent a clue, i will explain. a jew's comming to israel is = spiritual upliftment = aliyah in hebrew. mossad = institute or organisation. bet is the second alphabet of the hebrew alphabet. aleph being the first. the poms did in fact allow a very small number of jews to flee nazi europe into transjordan and these citizens were called "A" or aleph or "official" citizens. mossad aliah bet was the secret org, that used to smuggle in jews from under pom noses, and above their stiff upper lips, if i may add. their smuggled citizens were the B type.) started smuggling in jews thus helping them escape the germans, the genetic blod brothers of the anglo saxon poms.

so it hardly matters that the jews paid the poms back in kind. i fully support the king david blowing.

as for your small list of stings, uus liberty and other small time affairs, if i were to list the many sectors where jews have contributed to usa - there isnt a walk of life, barring boxing, where they havent produced america's best, including at swimming - mark spitz and chess - bobby fisher, the first american to become world champion, beating the russian grip on chess (even the russians were jews for the most part, including a certain kasparov), then i could fill a list from ny to la.

so do the math. add all that and subtract the uss liberty. no one, no friendship, be it between people or countries, is perfect.

of yeah, since we are also talking mossad, let me point out that the cia wouldnt have been able to hold a candle to the kgb nor ever prevent the jehadis, but for israeli support.

so yes, but for jews, usa = people with middle level abilities/acumen and rednecks.
    I have faced it, A life wasted...

Take my hand, my child of love
    Come step inside my tears
    Swim the magic ocean,
    I've been crying all these years
  • Options
    El_KabongEl_Kabong Posts: 4,141
    finally the reason why so few israelis/jews died, is that like most other things/events of terrorism, mossad had full knowledge of this. same with 7/7. the best "arabists" have always been israeli and they who penetrate all organisations, including the kgb, no wonder find it easy to know about all arab goings on. the cia isnt half as smart and is basically a group of rednecks in suits, so they could not prevent it.

well, then why didn't they share this w/ the US government? especially since they receive so much from the US?

in the US courts a person can be tried for a crime if they have prior knowledge and do nothing to prevent it or warn of it
    standin above the crowd
    he had a voice that was strong and loud and
    i swallowed his facade cos i'm so
    eager to identify with
    someone above the crowd
    someone who seemed to feel the same
    someone prepared to lead the way
  • Options
    DPrival78DPrival78 CT Posts: 2,259

so it hardly matters that the jews paid the poms back in kind. i fully support the king david blowing.

so you support the killing of innocents for political purposes? ok... but anyway..

i think its important that i mention that i started this post to talk about the actions and behavoirs of zionists, the mossad, and the government of israel.. not jews. there's a line there, a fine one, but also a pretty distinct one. i've also never said anything looking to detract from any of the societal contributions made over the years by people who happen to be jewish. none of that is the issue here. the issue is we have a group of people who have repeatedly used, and worse, killed innocent people (including many americans). and we have some very curious circumstances surrounding this group when it comes to not only september 11, but all things u.s. foreign and even domestic policy. we have people working in the pentagon who have practically sworn an oath to israel. hell, richard perle was caught by the FBI in the 70's giving classified information to israel. fast forward 30 years, and he's at the head of the super secretive 'office of special plans', who created the bogus claims that iraq (long time enemy of israel) had weapons of mass destruction. why is this behavior tolerated? why is it covered up? why is any close, critical look at israel's behavior and influence not tolerated in mainstream circles? why were those 5 dancing israeli's celebrating the death of 3000 people on u.s. soil as it was happening not front page news? instead, all we saw and heard was osama-this, and al qaeda-that - despite the fact that the fbi admits they have no hard evidence of bin laden involvement. why is the AIPAC spy scandal not on the news? why did foxnews pull a 4 part report on a massive israeli spyring operating in the us just prior to 911? carl cameron, who reported that story, was quoted as saying, ""Investigators within the DEA, INS and FBI have all told Fox News that to pursue or even suggest Israeli spying ... is considered career suicide." why is israel so off limits? why are people so quick to play the anti-semite card, as has happened in this thread? is it a way to deflect attention away from the real issues maybe? i don't know.. but there is way too much there to ignore, i think

im going to state again to be clear.. this has nothing to do with jewish people as a whole. they are not the problem. there are evil cocksuckers of all faiths, and i despise them equally
    i'm more a fan of popular bands.. like the bee-gees, pearl jam
  • Options
    El_Kabong wrote:
    well, then why didn't they share this w/ the US government? especially since they receive so much from the US?

in the US courts a person can be tried for a crime if they have prior knowledge and do nothing to prevent it or warn of it

i am sure they did.

a terrorist operation like 9/11 doesnt happen in one day. years of planning and little pieces of action were involved. often with terrorist operations it isnt known till the last moment what the actual intention is (i mean the clues/pieces of jigsaw are difficult to piece together until too late). so either israel knew about it at the very last moment, or they knew a clue or three beforehand and shared it with usa and no one could figure out what exactlt happened. israel asked the jews working in wtc to stay away just in case. (again if you know anything about terrorist operations, in any exchange of info/message between 2 colaborating terrorist parties will real dates, times or descriptions hardly be given.) israel and usa were left to conjecture. israel didnt take chances.

and balls to what they receie from usa - the usa receives the best human resource ever walked the earth from israel/jews.

Swim the magic ocean,
  • Options
    DPrival78 wrote:
    so you support the killing of innocents for political purposes? ok... but anyway..

poms colonising another country are NOT innocents.
    us marines in iraq are not innocents.

iraqis are perfectly within their rights to kill invaders, just as vietnam did no wrong whatsoever in killing 30 grand americans.

Swim the magic ocean,
  • Options
    poms colonising another country are NOT innocents.
    us marines in iraq are not innocents.

iraqis are perfectly within their rights to kill invaders, just as vietnam did no wrong whatsoever in killing 30 grand americans.

By that logic, Jews colonizing Palestine for the past century are not innocents. Palestinians "are perfectly within their right to kill invaders."

The U.S. has no love for jews and vice versa, they both use each other. The U.S. uses israel as a strategic stronghold in the middle east to keep the area "in check."
  • Options
    purrmo wrote:
    By that logic, Jews colonizing Palestine for the past century are not innocents. Palestinians "are perfectly within their right to kill invaders."

The U.S. has no love for jews and vice versa, they both use each other. The U.S. uses israel as a strategic stronghold in the middle east to keep the area "in check."

er no.

israel always belonged to the jews. before the romans threw them out .

vietnam on the other hand always belonged to the vietnamese, and they were within their rights to kill american invaders.

i dunno about usa's love for jews, but its staggering dependence (on jews) is there for all to be seen.

and no the usa does not and nor can use israel. israel can and does use usa as a "threat" to keep middle eastern jehadis in check.

Swim the magic ocean,
  • Options
    AhnimusAhnimus Posts: 10,569

Not true either. Palestine was occupied mostly by Arabs, the Jews occupied a small part of Jerusalem before they were banished. Certainly they did not occupy even as much as 50% of palestine.
    I necessarily have the passion for writing this, and you have the passion for condemning me; both of us are equally fools, equally the toys of destiny. Your nature is to do harm, mine is to love truth, and to make it public in spite of you. - Voltaire
  • Options
    er no.

vietnam on the other hand always belonged to the vietnamese, and they were within their rights to kill american invaders.

i dunno about usa's love for jews, but its staggering dependence (on jews) is there for all to be seen.

and no the usa does not and nor can use israel. israel can and does use usa as a "threat" to keep middle eastern jehadis in check.

And the european jews you were talking about in a previous post on this thread, they are the descendants of these jews that the romans threw out? The state of israel never existed before 1948, so the statement "israel always belonged to the jews," is false.

They both use each other to attempt to keep the middle east in check,but for the most part, Iraq doesn't look so good for the US, and Israel is trying everything, (wall, checkpoints, etc.), but yet Hamas is in power. So much for a "threat" on any side.
    Staggering dependence, the US can't use Israel? Why can the US not use israel? And what staggering dependence?
  • Options
    ilanailana Posts: 78
    Ahnimus wrote:
    Are you a zionist? or just a Jew? I have some questions for you.
    hi im a zionist and a jew
    and any jew who celebrates pass over, and at the end says next year in jerusalem, is also a zionist
    we dont have horns and a tail
    we are the same as every one else
    not everything that gos wrong in the world is a big jewish zionist conspiricy
  • Options
    ilana wrote:
    hi im a zionist and a jew
    and any jew who celebrates pass over, and at the end says next year in jerusalem, is also a zionist
    we dont have horns and a tail
    we are the same as every one else
    not everything that gos wrong in the world is a big jewish zionist conspiricy

Does the Talmud and Encyclopedia Judaica portray Goyyim as beasts?

Do Jews believe they are the chosen ones? above any gentile?

Does Israel have a right to slaughter Palestinians and take over their land?

Do you follow the teachings of the hypocritical pharisees?
    I necessarily have the passion for writing this, and you have the passion for condemning me; both of us are equally fools, equally the toys of destiny. Your nature is to do harm, mine is to love truth, and to make it public in spite of you. - Voltaire
  • Options
    Ahnimus wrote:
    Not true either. Palestine was occupied mostly by Arabs, the Jews occupied a small part of Jerusalem before they were banished. Certainly they did not occupy even as much as 50% of palestine.

jews founded jerusalem dear.

Swim the magic ocean,
  • Options
    ilanailana Posts: 78
    Ahnimus wrote:
    Does the Talmud and Encyclopedia Judaica portray Goyyim as beasts?

Do Jews believe they are the chosen ones? above any gentile?

Does Israel have a right to slaughter Palestinians and take over their land?

Do you follow the teachings of the hypocritical pharisees?
    hi ahnimus
    im sorry you have such a poor understanding of judaism
    people believe all sorts of rubbish about the jews, we have even been acused of cracker torture at one point
    and no we dont see gentiles as beasts, heaven knows were you get these ridiculas ideas, it says that no where in the talmud, or any encyclopedia, hoever i know that according to islam i am an infidel and worse than beasts, and as for christianity, if you dont believe in there dead man god jesus, you will burn in hell fire
    now this choseness thingy is a very misunderstood consept
    i will try to explain, you see the jews are chosen not becouse we are better, we are chosen for a spisific responsibility, thats all choseness meens, we are supposed to be like the a kingdom of priests and a holly nation, so says the bible
    but the gentiles are also chosen, in fact the first covenent was with the gentiles the children of noah, with just 7 comandment
    dont pray to idols
    dont blasphe
    do not murder
    do nor steal
    no ilicit sexual behaviour adultery.......
    dont be cruel to animals
    and set up law courts to enforce all of the rest
    follow those and you are considered a rightouse gentile
    there is even a movement now that some people who have become disenchanted with the other faiths have joind, the noahides
    now the thing about slautering palastinians and stealing what they claim is there land, its a war ,people die in wars
    firstly in the 1800 the land was very sparslly populated, there was jews christions and arabs living there,
    the zionist jews arrived in israel not as conquorers but as frightend persicuted people
    realising a 2000 year old dream, to return home to the holy land that G-D had promised us, and all the prophets had prophised our return
    we draind the malaria swamps, we built inferstructure, we made the land bloom.
    now arabs seeing the new prosperity and echonomic opotunity swarmed in,
    now the british had promised the jews a home land in the whole of palastine, including transjorden, but then decided to be fare to the arabs they gave them what today is jorden, so you see there already is a palastinian state. and you whant to talk about slauter, my two friends whent to a disco a guy blew him self up and one girl was killed the other badlly disfigured.
    another familly a pregnant mother and her 3 small girls where driving in thire car, some palstinian gun men, aproached the car and shot them all
    and little baby mitler pass shot dead by a palastinian gun man
    i know palatinians are dieing to
    but its up to them, if they stop killing my people, my people will be of no threat, but we cant stand by and whach our loved ones being killed and do nothing to defend them
    now about the pharasees
    who told you they were hypocrits? what made you come to that conclution.
    the pharasees are the only jewish sect remaining exept for the karites but they are a small minority
    dont believe every thing you here just becouse your bias, and you whant to believe it
    there is alot of bullshit out there, i know, but what you appear to have heard is not true
  • Options
    purrmo wrote:
    And the european jews you were talking about in a previous post on this thread, they are the descendants of these jews that the romans threw out? The state of israel never existed before 1948, so the statement "israel always belonged to the jews," is false.
    thats like saying germany did not exist cos the state of germany was founded in 1870 odd. but yes, the ashkenazi have both jewish and european blood/genes.
    purrmo wrote:
    They both use each other to attempt to keep the middle east in check,but for the most part, Iraq doesn't look so good for the US,

nor did vietnam which is why they did the cop out.
    purrmo wrote:
    and Israel is trying everything, (wall, checkpoints, etc.), but yet Hamas is in power. So much for a "threat" on any side.
    well that should tell you just how dangerous hamas is. walls, checkposts nothing stops them from going after their agenda of wiping israel out.
    purrmo wrote:
    Staggering dependence, the US can't use Israel? Why can the US not use israel? And what staggering dependence?

the staggering dependence was explained in post 5 of this thread and also hinted at by sharon's quote in post 7 of this thread.

do you live in mars or do you not know anything about the top players in america's corporate scene, medical scene, political scene, media scene, science scene, et al?

Swim the magic ocean,
  • Options
    El_KabongEl_Kabong Posts: 4,141
    i am sure they did.

a terrorist operation like 9/11 doesnt happen in one day. years of planning and little pieces of action were involved. often with terrorist operations it isnt known till the last moment what the actual intention is (i mean the clues/pieces of jigsaw are difficult to piece together until too late). so either israel knew about it at the very last moment, or they knew a clue or three beforehand and shared it with usa and no one could figure out what exactlt happened. israel asked the jews working in wtc to stay away just in case. (again if you know anything about terrorist operations, in any exchange of info/message between 2 colaborating terrorist parties will real dates, times or descriptions hardly be given.) israel and usa were left to conjecture. israel didnt take chances.

and balls to what they receie from usa - the usa receives the best human resource ever walked the earth from israel/jews.

but how did they know to warn israelis away from the wtc?? just to be safe???

you need to register to view the article from the washington post
    http://www.newsbytes.com/news/01/170653.html

Instant Messages To Israel Warned Of WTC Attack

NEW YORK -- OFFICIALS at instant-messaging firm Odigo confirmed today that two employees received text messages warning of an attack on the World Trade Center two hours before terrorists crashed planes into the New York landmarks. Citing a pending investigation by law enforcement, the company declined to reveal the exact contents of the message or to identify the sender.

But Alex Diamandis, vice president of sales and marketing, confirmed that workers in Odigo's research and development and international sales office in Israel received a warning from another Odigo user approximately two hours prior to the first attack. Diamandis said the sender of the instant message was not personally known to the Odigo employees. Even though the company usually protects the privacy of users, the employees recorded the Internet protocol address of the message's sender to facilitate his or her identification.

Soon after the terrorist attacks on New York, the Odigo employees notified their management, who contacted Israeli security services. In turn, the FBI was informed of the instant message warning. FBI officials were not immediately available for comment today. The Odigo service includes a feature called People Finder that allows users to seek out and contact others based on certain interests or demographics. Diamandis said it was possible that the attack warning was broadcast to other Odigo members, but the company has not received reports of other recipients of the message.

In addition to operating its own messaging service network, Odigo has licensed its technology to over 100 service providers, portals, wireless carriers, and corporations, according to the company. Odigo is online at http://www.odigo.com .

© 2001 The Washington Post Company
    standin above the crowd
    he had a voice that was strong and loud and
    i swallowed his facade cos i'm so
    eager to identify with
    someone above the crowd
    someone who seemed to feel the same
    someone prepared to lead the way
  • Options
    El_Kabong wrote:
    but how did they know to warn israelis away from the wtc?? just to be safe???

yep.

in post 9/11 days usa often switched to amber alert and red alert but nothing happened. usa did that just to be safe. as did israel just before 9/11 - only their hunch was right.

Swim the magic ocean,
  • Options
    TonyCliftonTonyClifton Posts: 106
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however, the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot.”
    -Mark Twain
  • Options
    good job tony. thanks
  • Options
    MrBrianMrBrian Posts: 2,673
    ilana wrote:
    hi ahnimus
    people believe all sorts of rubbish about the jews,
    and no we dont see gentiles as beasts, heaven knows were you get these ridiculas ideas, it says that no where in the talmud, or any encyclopedia, hoever i know that according to islam i am an infidel and worse than beasts, and as for christianity,

I'm sorry you have such a poor understanding of islam, Islam refers to the jewish people as "people of the book" and are very respected

People Often misunderstand judaism just like you misunderstand Islam,

Nevertheless,

http://www.jewsagainstzionism.com/

The rest of your post was just zionist propaganda.
  • Options
    ilana wrote:
    hi ahnimus
    people believe all sorts of rubbish about the jews, we have even been acused of cracker torture at one point
    and no we dont see gentiles as beasts, heaven knows were you get these ridiculas ideas, it says that no where in the talmud, or any encyclopedia, hoever i know that according to islam i am an infidel and worse than beasts, and as for christianity, if you dont believe in there dead man god jesus, you will burn in hell fire
    now this choseness thingy is a very misunderstood consept
    i will try to explain, you see the jews are chosen not becouse we are better, we are chosen for a spisific responsibility, thats all choseness meens, we are supposed to be like the a kingdom of priests and a holly nation, so says the bible
    but the gentiles are also chosen, in fact the first covenent was with the gentiles the children of noah, with just 7 comandment
    dont pray to idols
    dont blasphe
    do not murder
    do nor steal
    no ilicit sexual behaviour adultery.......
    dont be cruel to animals
    and set up law courts to enforce all of the rest
    follow those and you are considered a rightouse gentile
    there is even a movement now that some people who have become disenchanted with the other faiths have joind, the noahides
    now the thing about slautering palastinians and stealing what they claim is there land, its a war ,people die in wars
    firstly in the 1800 the land was very sparslly populated, there was jews christions and arabs living there,
    the zionist jews arrived in israel not as conquorers but as frightend persicuted people
    realising a 2000 year old dream, to return home to the holy land that G-D had promised us, and all the prophets had prophised our return
    we draind the malaria swamps, we built inferstructure, we made the land bloom.
    now arabs seeing the new prosperity and echonomic opotunity swarmed in,
    now the british had promised the jews a home land in the whole of palastine, including transjorden, but then decided to be fare to the arabs they gave them what today is jorden, so you see there already is a palastinian state. and you whant to talk about slauter, my two friends whent to a disco a guy blew him self up and one girl was killed the other badlly disfigured.
    another familly a pregnant mother and her 3 small girls where driving in thire car, some palstinian gun men, aproached the car and shot them all
    and little baby mitler pass shot dead by a palastinian gun man
    i know palatinians are dieing to
    but its up to them, if they stop killing my people, my people will be of no threat, but we cant stand by and whach our loved ones being killed and do nothing to defend them
    now about the pharasees
    who told you they were hypocrits? what made you come to that conclution.
    the pharasees are the only jewish sect remaining exept for the karites but they are a small minority
    dont believe every thing you here just becouse your bias, and you whant to believe it
    there is alot of bullshit out there, i know, but what you appear to have heard is not true

hahaha, ok, I read about gentiles being beasts in the Encyclopedia Judaica. I've read a lot of this stuff from the Talmud. The Talmud was written by the pharisees and Christ called them hipocrites.

Jordan was not part of Palestinian territory. The Brittish gave palestine to the Jews in 1948, not the 1800s. By 1967 Israel had completely taken over Palestine - Jordan has nothing to do with it. Tell me about the wall and rockets that recently have been fired into the gaza strip. I'm not getting this information from "Israel for dummies" I'm getting it from your own sources. Israeli people have condemned the wall, but it's still there! I like how you try to whitewash all this information with that crap you posted above. Take a trip on the UN website and you will see what I'm talking about. Check out Amnesty International or just talk to other Jews. I have no doubt that you know what I'm talking about. Painting Jewish people as golden fingers to the land doesn't change the fact that you took the land. Funded by the United States and Brittain it's no wonder you have good agriculture, meanwhile Israel continues to vote NO on UN aid to palestine. Where the fuck did you learn about this stuff?
  • Options
    miller8966miller8966 Posts: 1,452
    The anti-jewish conspiracy on the MT makes me feel like im living in germany in the 1930's. Its sickening...which is why ill always support the jews over the palestinians.
    America...the greatest Country in the world.
  • Options
    miller8966 wrote:
    The anti-jewish conspiracy on the MT makes me feel like im living in germany in the 1930's. Its sickening...which is why ill always support the jews over the palestinians.

there is no anti-jew conspiracy here.. people are just calling into question the behavior of the government of israel and bringing up the topic of zionism.
  • Options
    DPrival78 wrote:
    there is no anti-jew conspiracy here.. people are just calling into question the behavior of the government of israel and bringing up the topic of zionism.

Miller just talks out of his ass, he doesn't make any effort to understand anything.
  • Options
    Ahnimus wrote:
    Miller just talks out of his ass, he doesn't make any effort to understand anything.

maybe.. but that reaction is so common. if you question israel, you hate all jews and you are a nazi. its ridiculous
  • Options
    Ahnimus wrote:

The article that you posted on the front page is the biggest load of shit ive ever read. Its filled with racism; blaming the jews for ww1 ww2 and pretty much every other conflict after it.
  • Options
    miller8966 wrote:
    The article that you posted on the front page is the biggest load of shit ive ever read. Its filled with racism; blaming the jews for ww1 ww2 and pretty much every other conflict after it.

No, it isn't dumbass. Sorry for calling you names, but get a fucking grip.
  • Options
    thats like saying germany did not exist cos the state of germany was founded in 1870 odd. but yes, the ashkenazi have both jewish and european blood/genes.?

Well it didn't exist, it was Prussia. Your premise is flawed because there have always been germanic people in the area of prussia/germany, but there haven't always been eastern europeans, russians and polish(etc) jews in Palestine. And how do you prove that the ashkenazi have blood lines from two thousand years ago, The torah is not a real estate document.

nor did vietnam which is why they did the cop out.

Regardless, the US is still the most powerful nation on earth, not israel.
    well that should tell you just how dangerous hamas is. walls, checkposts nothing stops them from going after their agenda of wiping israel out.?

That is right, nothing will stop the Palestinians, they will resist, no matter what israel does, they will fight, they know they are in the right and nothing will stop them. Hamas is less dangerous than the israeli government. The israeli government has killed and imprisoned and oppressed thousands and yet they are worried about Hamas who has less than a quarter of the power that Israel does. Their agenda is to gain back what is rightfully theirs and nothing can stop them from obtaining the justice they know they deserve.
    he staggering dependence was explained in post 5 of this thread and also hinted at by sharon's quote in post 7 of this thread.

What you explained is accomplishments by american jews, not israelis. These "top players" are not israelis. And you are trying to connect those accomplishments to the Sharon quote which have absolutely nothing to do with each other. Sharon is an israeli, not an american jew, i am pretty sure when he said what he did, he didn't have computers, medicine and Bobby Fischer in mind.
  • Options
    For Ilana,

For your three stories of "slaughter" I have hundreds more, beginning before 1948, when the Jews decided to create a state on someone else's land. The creation of the state of Israel meant the usurping of the Palesitinians' land, homes and livelihood. All who come to israel know that it wasn't an empty piece of land just waiting for them, there was a people and when you take their land you are taking their livelihood and that is an ACT OF WAR. There are no innocent israelis, those who have decided to come to Palestine and all those who will decide to come, know that it is an act of aggression. The only innocents are the children who are forced by their parents into a dangerous situation. They are the ones responsible for their childrens' death, not the Palestinians. "Stop killing my people," please, then tell your people to get out and go home to germany, russia, etc. Palestinians have lived in Palestine for generations and to believe that it was sparsely populated is a myth, that it was nothing but desert is a myth.
    In fifty years, the jews have turned the desert into gardens? Whoa this is bigger than the parting of the red sea, the jews get all the miracles.You want to live, then go elsewhere, don't come to my home, my backyard and live. When there will be justice for all, there will be peace.
  • Options
    purrmo wrote:
    For Ilana,

For your three stories of "slaughter" I have hundreds more, beginning before 1948, when the Jews decided to create a state on someone else's land. The creation of the state of Israel meant the usurping of the Palesitinians' land, homes and livelihood. All who come to israel know that it wasn't an empty piece of land just waiting for them, there was a people and when you take their land you are taking their livelihood and that is an ACT OF WAR. There are no innocent israelis, those who have decided to come to Palestine and all those who will decide to come, know that it is an act of aggression. The only innocents are the children who are forced by their parents into a dangerous situation. When there will be justice for all, there will be peace.

it was the jews land first actually. And its not liek the palestinians have greeted them with open arms....every palestinian that takes up arms against israel deserves to have their home bulldozed.
  • Options
    miller8966 wrote:
    it was the jews land first actually. And its not liek the palestinians have greeted them with open arms....every palestinian that takes up arms against israel deserves to have their home bulldozed.

It was NOT israel's land first. Show me some PROOF.