Options

Fox News

Comments

• Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,932
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Your Mom's Posts: 17,990

But it was Carlson’s comments about Fox management, as revealed in the Dominion case, that played a role in his departure from Fox, a person familiar with the company’s thinking told The Post.

Notably, Carlson was not allowed back on air to say goodbye to the mammoth audience he had amassed in his years as a primetime host.

Carlson did not immediately respond to a message asking for comment on his departure.

Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Chicago; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
  • Options
    gimmesometruth27gimmesometruth27 St. Fuckin Louis Posts: 22,181
    mickeyrat said:
    benjs said:
    i wonder if tucker will no longer have fox attorneys for the upcoming smartmatic trial?

fox will settle that one too if they are smart.
    Do you think they'd try a different tact, stating that they've already ousted all the hosts peddling lies as penalty for their remarks, and recommend that they sue the hosts individually? I'm just trying to imagine how these weasels will squirm next.

firing now shows they could have fired then. they knew it was a lie and continued to allow them to spout that shit. they are in no way off the hook. do note that more discovery was had then the jury got seated.
    Smarmatic will push and have stated they want admission from fox itself as part of any settlement.

Shareholder get dick this year and you can expect a lawsuit filed by them......
    also smartmatic attorneys have stated that they will not settle for less than what the dominion case was settled for, and will not settle without a full retraction of what was said on the air.
    There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.- Hemingway

"Well, you tell him that I don't talk to suckas."
  • Options
    PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,258
    So....is Tucker still on tonight?

LOL! Thanks for the "entertainment" from the left. Always a good laugh!
    This aged well.
    This weekend we rock Portland
  • Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,320
    🤣🤣🤣🤣 it’s about time! He’ll end up on that other shit spewing station I’m not even going to look it up but he will end up there!!
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options
    The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,334
    Poncier said:

This aged well.

chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    tucker got canned because he got too woke.
    There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.- Hemingway

• Options
    nicknyr15nicknyr15 Posts: 7,836
    But why did Lemon get canned? I say good for both. Let’s make news, news again 
  • Options
    nicknyr15 said:
    didn't know that he did. i don't care for don lemon either, so i really don't care about him.

• Options
    nicknyr15 said:
    There were some issues with his treatment of female co-workers....also got disciplined for some of his reporting earlier this year

2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
  • Options
    nicknyr15 said:
    There were some issues with his treatment of female co-workers....also got disciplined for some of his reporting earlier this year

capper must have been stating nikki haley was past her prime.....
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,860

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    mickeyrat said:
    nicknyr15 said:

capper must have been stating nikki haley was past her prime.....
    I never cared for Lemon
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    Ledbetterman10Ledbetterman10 Posts: 16,751
    Tucker's the latest in a long line of conservative dumbasses that didn't get off the Trump train when they should have. Trump's usefulness to conservatives ended in late 2020. He got them their supreme court majority, he made a lot of people upset, and that's about it. Otherwise, he's a one-term, twice-impeached loser that dragged down the GOP in the 2018 and 2022 midterms. And now Tucker, because he couldn't just let Trump's political career die, had to go on and on and on about the 2020 election being stolen because that's what Trump wanted. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes I guess. 
    2000: Camden 1, 2003: Philly, State College, Camden 1, MSG 2, Hershey, 2004: Reading, 2005: Philly, 2006: Camden 1, 2, East Rutherford 1, 2007: Lollapalooza, 2008: Camden 1, Washington D.C., MSG 1, 2, 2009: Philly 1, 2, 3, 4, 2010: Bristol, MSG 2, 2011: PJ20 1, 2, 2012: Made In America, 2013: Brooklyn 2, Philly 2, 2014: Denver, 2015: Global Citizen Festival, 2016: Philly 2, Fenway 1, 2018: Fenway 1, 2, 2021: Sea. Hear. Now. 2022: Camden

Pearl Jam bootlegs:
    http://wegotshit.blogspot.com
  • Options
    edited April 2023
    Hey, what about the rest of the 39,570 minutes of January 6th footage Tucker got but didn't air? 

lol

Apparently the lying about Ray Epps along with Epps' appearance on 60 Minutes last night played a factor too. 
    Post edited by The Juggler on
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    tempo_n_groovetempo_n_groove Posts: 39,082
    Tucker's the latest in a long line of conservative dumbasses that didn't get off the Trump train when they should have. Trump's usefulness to conservatives ended in late 2020. He got them their supreme court majority, he made a lot of people upset, and that's about it. Otherwise, he's a one-term, twice-impeached loser that dragged down the GOP in the 2018 and 2022 midterms. And now Tucker, because he couldn't just let Trump's political career die, had to go on and on and on about the 2020 election being stolen because that's what Trump wanted. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes I guess. 
    He actually hated Trump.  Thought he was an idiot for the voter fraud thing.  There is a leaked text message about it.
  • Options
    nicknyr15 said:
    didn't know that he did. i don't care for don lemon either, so i really don't care about him.
    I believe Lemon had sexual harassments cases on him.
  • Options
    Tucker will go the way of Glen Beck and start his own channel and make tons of money.
  • Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,320
    Tucker will go the way of Glen Beck and start his own channel and make tons of money.
    Yes he will all off the backs of dumb asses just like Trumpolinni does! It’s easy $$$
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options
    Ledbetterman10Ledbetterman10 Posts: 16,751
    He actually hated Trump.  Thought he was an idiot for the voter fraud thing.  There is a leaked text message about it.
    I know. He’s a coward too because he feels that way but he says the complete opposite on his show and was palling around with Trump at LIV Golf.  
    2000: Camden 1, 2003: Philly, State College, Camden 1, MSG 2, Hershey, 2004: Reading, 2005: Philly, 2006: Camden 1, 2, East Rutherford 1, 2007: Lollapalooza, 2008: Camden 1, Washington D.C., MSG 1, 2, 2009: Philly 1, 2, 3, 4, 2010: Bristol, MSG 2, 2011: PJ20 1, 2, 2012: Made In America, 2013: Brooklyn 2, Philly 2, 2014: Denver, 2015: Global Citizen Festival, 2016: Philly 2, Fenway 1, 2018: Fenway 1, 2, 2021: Sea. Hear. Now. 2022: Camden

Pearl Jam bootlegs:
    http://wegotshit.blogspot.com
  • Options
    ParksyParksy Posts: 1,681
    nicknyr15 said:
    news will never be news and facts will never be facts as long as lies and entertainment pay more. 
    Toronto 2000
    Buffalo, Phoenix, Toronto 2003
    Boston I&II 2004
    Kitchener, Hamilton, London, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto 2005
    Toronto I&II, Las Vegas 2006
    Chicago Lollapalooza 2007
    Toronto, Seattle I&II, Vancouver, Philly I,II,III,IV 2009
    Cleveland, Buffalo 2010
    Toronto I&II 2011
    Buffalo 2013
    Toronto I&II 2016
    10C: 220xxx
  • Options
    mickeyrat said:
    benjs said:
    i wonder if tucker will no longer have fox attorneys for the upcoming smartmatic trial?

fox will settle that one too if they are smart.
    Do you think they'd try a different tact, stating that they've already ousted all the hosts peddling lies as penalty for their remarks, and recommend that they sue the hosts individually? I'm just trying to imagine how these weasels will squirm next.

firing now shows they could have fired then. they knew it was a lie and continued to allow them to spout that shit. they are in no way off the hook. do note that more discovery was had then the jury got seated.
    Smarmatic will push and have stated they want admission from fox itself as part of any settlement.

Shareholder get dick this year and you can expect a lawsuit filed by them......
    also smartmatic attorneys have stated that they will not settle for less than what the dominion case was settled for, and will not settle without a full retraction of what was said on the air.
    I hope they stick to that. That was pretty disappointing that the dominion settlement basically just got no mention on Fox and they spun it like it was just a cost of doing business in the "woke" USA.

• Options
    mace1229mace1229 Posts: 9,023
    nicknyr15 said:
    Are you talking about his demotion to the morning show, or was he fired from that?
  • Options
    he's gone from CNN. "lemon and CNN have parted ways". 
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    BentleyspopBentleyspop Craft Beer Brewery, Colorado Posts: 10,568

• Options
  • Options
    nicknyr15 said:

• Options

• Options
    mickeyrat said:
    nicknyr15 said:

I don't even like Lemon but I don't see how this interview can play a role in his termination .
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    maybe his "whatever ethnicity you are" was it? I don't know. he's generally extremely combative with anything black-related, and he seems to think he is the be all and end all of all black related discussion. 
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com