Options

Fox News

Comments

• Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,879

Irony is alive and well. 

expensive too
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    OnWis97OnWis97 St. Paul, MN Posts: 4,829
    That's a huge settlement but I'd really love to have seen a trial. The fact that Fox Current Events Related Entertainment paid that much money tells you how badly they didn't want a trial but that's not going to resonate with the perpetually outraged.
    1995 Milwaukee     1998 Alpine, Alpine     2003 Albany, Boston, Boston, Boston     2004 Boston, Boston     2006 Hartford, St. Paul (Petty), St. Paul (Petty)     2011 Alpine, Alpine     
    2013 Wrigley     2014 St. Paul     2016 Fenway, Fenway, Wrigley, Wrigley     2018 Missoula, Wrigley, Wrigley     2021 Asbury Park     2022 St Louis     2023 Austin, Austin
  • Options
    OnWis97 said:
    That's a huge settlement but I'd really love to have seen a trial. The fact that Fox Current Events Related Entertainment paid that much money tells you how badly they didn't want a trial but that's not going to resonate with the perpetually outraged.
    Smartmatic up next!!!!

_____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    KatKat There's a lot to be said for nowhere. Posts: 4,772
    An interesting analysis - and if you have a drink every time Lawrence uses the word "stupid," you'll be sooo drunk, and quickly too. 

https://www.msnbc.com/the-last-word/watch/lawrence-rupert-murdoch-and-fox-surrendered-truth-won-big-rupert-lost-170650181624

Falling down,...not staying down
  • Options
    Lerxst1992Lerxst1992 Posts: 6,148
    So....is Tucker still on tonight?

LOL! Thanks for the "entertainment" from the left. Always a good laugh!

so lying to overthrow the govt is funny? How is that not strange?
  • Options
    The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,315

so lying to overthrow the govt is funny? How is that not strange?
    Hey I am surprised he actually knew about this. Must've caught the minute and a half Fox devoted to it yesterday. 
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options

• Options

• Options
    tbergstbergs Posts: 9,248
    Fox won this case. So they paid, big deal, they knew the trial would have destroyed them for good. Dominion just wanted the money and got it. The money is the cost of doing business and just took a little out of Murdoch's massive coffers.
    It's a hopeless situation...
  • Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,836
    100%. this does absolutely nothing bad to fox. if anything, it gives them more victimization fodder for their tripe base. 
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    mickeyrat said:
    Ha...I love this. 

Hopefully Smartmatic finishes the job. 
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options

• Options
    mace1229mace1229 Posts: 9,017
    mickeyrat said:
    Was he fired? When I googled it, it just says they couldn't come to terms on a contract. Isn't that usually he wanted a raise, they said no, so he left?
  • Options
    gimmesometruth27gimmesometruth27 St. Fuckin Louis Posts: 22,175
    mace1229 said:
    mickeyrat said:
    Was he fired? When I googled it, it just says they couldn't come to terms on a contract. Isn't that usually he wanted a raise, they said no, so he left?
    same here.
    There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.- Hemingway

"Well, you tell him that I don't talk to suckas."
  • Options

• Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,312
    Good I hope Smartmatic stick to their word! 
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options

• Options
    There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.- Hemingway

• Options
    my question is who can be worse than tucker? because that is who they are gonna hire to replace him.

my guess is don jr or eric trump.

• Options

Tucker Carlson out at Fox News, network confirms
    By DAVID BAUDER
    5 mins ago

NEW YORK (AP) — Fox News says it has agreed to part ways with Tucker Carlson, its popular and controversial primetime host, less than a week after settling a lawsuit over the network's 2020 election reporting.

The network said that Carlson’s last program aired Friday.

• Options
    benjsbenjs Toronto, ON Posts: 8,940
    my question is who can be worse than tucker? because that is who they are gonna hire to replace him.

my guess is don jr or eric trump.
    Why not Donald Trump himself?
    '05 - TO, '06 - TO 1, '08 - NYC 1 & 2, '09 - TO, Chi 1 & 2, '10 - Buffalo, NYC 1 & 2, '11 - TO 1 & 2, Hamilton, '13 - Buffalo, Brooklyn 1 & 2, '15 - Global Citizen, '16 - TO 1 & 2, Chi 2

EV
    Toronto Film Festival 9/11/2007, '08 - Toronto 1 & 2, '09 - Albany 1, '11 - Chicago 1
  • Options
    Merkin BallerMerkin Baller Posts: 10,516
    No final episode given. 
  • Options
    Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Your Mom's Posts: 17,986
    edited April 2023
    Hilarious....fucking Bongino the other day and now Fucker Carlson

my bet is that Bartiromo is next
    Post edited by Gern Blansten on
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Chicago; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
  • Options
    i wonder if tucker will no longer have fox attorneys for the upcoming smartmatic trial?

fox will settle that one too if they are smart.

• Options
    edited April 2023

@Out of My Mind and Time
    Yeah....hi buddy.....umm, I'm sorry to have to tell you this but, ah, the answer to your question is a resounding NO.

Are you enjoying the "entertainment" yet?
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options

@Out of My Mind and Time
    Yeah....hi buddy.....umm, I'm sorry to have to tell you this but, ah, the answer to your question is a resounding NO.

Are you enjoying the "entertainment" yet?
    Ah, this is gold :D 
    '05 - TO, '06 - TO 1, '08 - NYC 1 & 2, '09 - TO, Chi 1 & 2, '10 - Buffalo, NYC 1 & 2, '11 - TO 1 & 2, Hamilton, '13 - Buffalo, Brooklyn 1 & 2, '15 - Global Citizen, '16 - TO 1 & 2, Chi 2

EV
    Toronto Film Festival 9/11/2007, '08 - Toronto 1 & 2, '09 - Albany 1, '11 - Chicago 1
  • Options
    Merkin BallerMerkin Baller Posts: 10,516

• Options
    i wonder if tucker will no longer have fox attorneys for the upcoming smartmatic trial?

Do you think they'd try a different tact, stating that they've already ousted all the hosts peddling lies as penalty for their remarks, and recommend that they sue the hosts individually? I'm just trying to imagine how these weasels will squirm next.

EV
  • Options
    benjs said:

Do you think they'd try a different tact, stating that they've already ousted all the hosts peddling lies as penalty for their remarks, and recommend that they sue the hosts individually? I'm just trying to imagine how these weasels will squirm next.

firing now shows they could have fired then. they knew it was a lie and continued to allow them to spout that shit. they are in no way off the hook. do note that more discovery was had then the jury got seated.
    Smarmatic will push and have stated they want admission from fox itself as part of any settlement.

Shareholder get dick this year and you can expect a lawsuit filed by them......