Options

Fox News

Comments

• Options
    RoleModelsinBlood31RoleModelsinBlood31 Austin TX Posts: 6,148
    I find it funny that democrats and the left are freaking out about the footage that they themselves could have released at any time? Why are they so mad that the public gets to see what actually happened that day inside the Capitol?  Why would they not want the public to be able to view what they’ve labeled as an “insurrection?”  Only if they had something to hide.

no one is arguing that there wasn’t a riot, no one is arguing that lots of bad shit went down.  We all have seen the footage outside.  We all have seen the riot.  That’s not the point.

The point is that they can’t force through a narrative if people don’t have all the evidence to determine what happened themselves.  Now that we have it, the powers who tried to tell us a story they desperately wanted us to believe are freaking out.  

Anderson cooper saying it’s like showing benign footage of the Vietnam War and trying to act like there wasn’t violence is funny nonsense.  Vietnam lasted for years.  Years. Of course there’s lots of footage other than battle. Jan 6th lasted for hours- it absolutely is necessary to to see what happened in those hours, and even though they’ve tried to suppress it, folks with an open mind to government censorship know that there was two sides of the White House lawn involved in the day’s events- one with a terrible riot and people scaling walls and another on the other side of the building where people were let into the Capitol and then walked around chanting and taking pictures for the Gram.

I’m sorry, and I’m ready for the attacks and abuse on here, but I never bought the story.  A  shirtless guy with a moose head or whatever on his head holding an upside spear is not what I consider someone who is trying to overthrow a government.  An asshole, sure, but not an insurrectionist.  I imagine armored forces with high powered weapons to be insurrectionist.  The cops sure don’t seem scared of him in anyway in those videos, at one point he’s just chatting with guards nonchalantly and they’re smiling and nodding!? Wtf.  

And to those who want to shut down Fox News, just stop it. When a government tries to shut down media, that’s Authoritarian.  Shut  them down for showing VIDEO of a 6 or so hour event you don’t want the people to see?  We now know there is 41,000 hours of video, yet they only allowed defendants and their attorney’s access to 14,000 of it.  That’s not how our legal system is supposed to work.  That’s not ok.  Government should never have its hand in the media- that’s exactly what regimes and totalitarian governments do to force complete subservience of the people. 

And one last thing- remember when the riot at the Capitol (or across the street at the church) happened, and they tried to burn down that church?  Trump was mocked everywhere for being forced by the secret service into an underground bunker for his safety.  People thought he was afraid, a pussy, all that stuff. There were more injuries to police forces that day than on 1/6. Zero officers died on Jan 6th, regardless of what KJP and Biden and anyone else tells you.  ZERO.    Officer Brian Sitnick wasn’t beaten to death as everyone was told, he died of multiple strokes the day after. Ashli Babbit, a Trump supporter, was shot and killed by a Capitol police officer. Four other police officers sadly took their own lives in the weeks and months after.  On Jan 6th, senators walked out of the White House.  Walked.  They weren’t running for their lives, several weren’t even willingly leaving.  We were all told they were running for their lives. Who was? Why were we told they were scared, when it looks like any one of us could have walked around and taken pictures and chanted crap for our IG pages?  It didn’t look scary in any way on those videos.

Let the videos run and let us all see how they were trying to overthrow the government with their phones and flags.  Don’t ever let your government censor evidence or keep it from you or a defendant.  We all need to wake up, we’re adults and can form our own opinions without them being fed to us.
    I'm like an opening band for your mom.
  • Options
    Halifax2TheMaxHalifax2TheMax Posts: 36,611
    I find it funny that democrats and the left are freaking out about the footage that they themselves could have released at any time? Why are they so mad that the public gets to see what actually happened that day inside the Capitol?  Why would they not want the public to be able to view what they’ve labeled as an “insurrection?”  Only if they had something to hide.

no one is arguing that there wasn’t a riot, no one is arguing that lots of bad shit went down.  We all have seen the footage outside.  We all have seen the riot.  That’s not the point.

The point is that they can’t force through a narrative if people don’t have all the evidence to determine what happened themselves.  Now that we have it, the powers who tried to tell us a story they desperately wanted us to believe are freaking out.  

Anderson cooper saying it’s like showing benign footage of the Vietnam War and trying to act like there wasn’t violence is funny nonsense.  Vietnam lasted for years.  Years. Of course there’s lots of footage other than battle. Jan 6th lasted for hours- it absolutely is necessary to to see what happened in those hours, and even though they’ve tried to suppress it, folks with an open mind to government censorship know that there was two sides of the White House lawn involved in the day’s events- one with a terrible riot and people scaling walls and another on the other side of the building where people were let into the Capitol and then walked around chanting and taking pictures for the Gram.

I’m sorry, and I’m ready for the attacks and abuse on here, but I never bought the story.  A  shirtless guy with a moose head or whatever on his head holding an upside spear is not what I consider someone who is trying to overthrow a government.  An asshole, sure, but not an insurrectionist.  I imagine armored forces with high powered weapons to be insurrectionist.  The cops sure don’t seem scared of him in anyway in those videos, at one point he’s just chatting with guards nonchalantly and they’re smiling and nodding!? Wtf.  

And to those who want to shut down Fox News, just stop it. When a government tries to shut down media, that’s Authoritarian.  Shut  them down for showing VIDEO of a 6 or so hour event you don’t want the people to see?  We now know there is 41,000 hours of video, yet they only allowed defendants and their attorney’s access to 14,000 of it.  That’s not how our legal system is supposed to work.  That’s not ok.  Government should never have its hand in the media- that’s exactly what regimes and totalitarian governments do to force complete subservience of the people. 

And one last thing- remember when the riot at the Capitol (or across the street at the church) happened, and they tried to burn down that church?  Trump was mocked everywhere for being forced by the secret service into an underground bunker for his safety.  People thought he was afraid, a pussy, all that stuff. There were more injuries to police forces that day than on 1/6. Zero officers died on Jan 6th, regardless of what KJP and Biden and anyone else tells you.  ZERO.    Officer Brian Sitnick wasn’t beaten to death as everyone was told, he died of multiple strokes the day after. Ashli Babbit, a Trump supporter, was shot and killed by a Capitol police officer. Four other police officers sadly took their own lives in the weeks and months after.  On Jan 6th, senators walked out of the White House.  Walked.  They weren’t running for their lives, several weren’t even willingly leaving.  We were all told they were running for their lives. Who was? Why were we told they were scared, when it looks like any one of us could have walked around and taken pictures and chanted crap for our IG pages?  It didn’t look scary in any way on those videos.

Let the videos run and let us all see how they were trying to overthrow the government with their phones and flags.  Don’t ever let your government censor evidence or keep it from you or a defendant.  We all need to wake up, we’re adults and can form our own opinions without them being fed to us.
    Which faceturd friend did you lift this from?
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,300

😂😂😂 yeah sure, very peaceful I do give you credit for including yourself in the wake up side too bad your seeing it through rose colored glasses! 
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options
    Merkin BallerMerkin Baller Posts: 10,496
    Ashli Babbit should have complied. 
  • Options
    Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Your Mom's Posts: 17,969

There sure are a lot of guilty pleas for people that didn't do anything
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Chicago; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
  • Options
    also most cable subscribers are paying for fox news even if they do not watch it. fox comes on most standard cable tv packages while other news outlets do not, meaning that every cable subscriber is paying for fox news and directly paying fox news. we should be able to tell our cable companies that fox should be optional for all packages or we are finding other means to watch tv. there is a big movement about that on twitter, which i am surprised musk has not shut down yet.
    That aught to show’em!!! Lol
    I freakin love this place
  • Options
    The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,298
    edited March 2023
    also most cable subscribers are paying for fox news even if they do not watch it. fox comes on most standard cable tv packages while other news outlets do not, meaning that every cable subscriber is paying for fox news and directly paying fox news. we should be able to tell our cable companies that fox should be optional for all packages or we are finding other means to watch tv. there is a big movement about that on twitter, which i am surprised musk has not shut down yet.
    Serious question, ma'am--are you aware of what gimmie is referring to here?
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    Unicorn’s and Fairy Dust sir? 
  • Options
    She hasn’t a clue 
  • Options
    edited March 2023
    Unicorn’s and Fairy Dust sir? 
    ^
    See. Fox viewers are not even aware because they only get their "news" from Fox.

Irony. 
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    TJ25487TJ25487 Posts: 1,461
    Complied to what? She crawled through a window that she didn't break and got murdered in cold blood. The office did not show himself or announce himself or threaten to use force. She was unarmed and he just blew her away. I get that she knew the door was locked and she was not supposed to go in there so now you are looking and breaking and entering. Not a crime to get murdered over. 
  • Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,800
    TJ25487 said:
    Complied to what? She crawled through a window that she didn't break and got murdered in cold blood. The office did not show himself or announce himself or threaten to use force. She was unarmed and he just blew her away. I get that she knew the door was locked and she was not supposed to go in there so now you are looking and breaking and entering. Not a crime to get murdered over. 

https://www.nbcnews.com/video/capitol-shooting-that-led-to-ashli-babbitt-s-death-captured-on-video-99180613572
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    mickeyrat said:
    TJ25487 said:

https://www.nbcnews.com/video/capitol-shooting-that-led-to-ashli-babbitt-s-death-captured-on-video-99180613572
    This is footage of a domestic terrorist being shot. If you're on the side of the domestic terrorist....well.....
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    KatKat There's a lot to be said for nowhere. Posts: 4,772
    From what I recall, you could see the gun pointing on the left of the screen and you could hear the warnings to stop...and she kept coming. It was awful to watch; she shouldn't have been there doing that.

Falling down,...not staying down
  • Options
    Kat said:
    From what I recall, you could see the gun pointing on the left of the screen and you could hear the warnings to stop...and she kept coming. It was awful to watch; she shouldn't have been there doing that.

the above linked video shows that, as well as insurrectionists shouting there was a gun. multiple times....
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    KatKat There's a lot to be said for nowhere. Posts: 4,772
    Yeah, I didn't want to watch it again. The people seemed so rabid...if only they had just left.
    Falling down,...not staying down
  • Options
    TJ25487 said:
    False...she saw the cop, she saw the gun. She left him no choice.

She fucked around and found out.

2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
  • Options
    Halifax2TheMaxHalifax2TheMax Posts: 36,611
    TJ25487 said:

Some might say, “play stupid games, win dumb prizes.” Or, “if only she had been given a bumpy ride instead.”
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    TJ25487 said:

Some might say, “play stupid games, win dumb prizes.” Or, “if only she had been given a bumpy ride instead.”

she should have complied.

• Options
    Kat said:

I just watched the video again several times and yes the camera man standing in front of the door on the far left can see the gun sticking out just past the wall but there is no indication that she saw it several feet away and a couple of doors down. Yes you do hear people yelling "gun" but there was also a bunch of other people yelling all kinds of things in the pandemonium so also no guarantee she understood what they were saying and you don't hear the shooter speaking if in fact he was. Yes she shouldn't have been there but that doesn't mean she needed to be gunned down. There are several other variables at play as other videos show the crowd hovering in front of the doors for quite a while as the doors were guarded by law enforcement but then all of a sudden the just leave their post and disappear, as well as there were several officers standing right behind Ashli watching the whole thing take place. Weird
  • Options
    mickeyrat said:
    TJ25487 said:

This is footage of a domestic terrorist being shot. If you're on the side of the domestic terrorist....well.....
    You mean like Antifa?
  • Options
    TJ25487 said:
    mickeyrat said:
    TJ25487 said:

You mean like Antifa?
    Anti facists?

• Options
    TJ25487 said:
    Kat said:

I just watched the video again several times and yes the camera man standing in front of the door on the far left can see the gun sticking out just past the wall but there is no indication that she saw it several feet away and a couple of doors down. Yes you do hear people yelling "gun" but there was also a bunch of other people yelling all kinds of things in the pandemonium so also no guarantee she understood what they were saying and you don't hear the shooter speaking if in fact he was. Yes she shouldn't have been there but that doesn't mean she needed to be gunned down. There are several other variables at play as other videos show the crowd hovering in front of the doors for quite a while as the doors were guarded by law enforcement but then all of a sudden the just leave their post and disappear, as well as there were several officers standing right behind Ashli watching the whole thing take place. Weird
    She new exactly what she was doing sorry but she was wrong and should of know better! She had plenty of knowledge being she was a veteran 
  • Options
    Yeah some of the videos that she posted of herself were just rabid. Total magat.

• Options
    Uhmm during the BLM protest cops had no problem kicking ass all over the country! I don’t recall you showing any outrage 
  • Options
    TJ25487 said:
    mickeyrat said:
    TJ25487 said:

You mean like Antifa?
    Antifa...DRINK!

Hey do me a favor, bud....show me a picture of a bunch of Antifas waving Biden flags and sporting Biden shirts and hats and stuff like the Trump supporting terrorists who invaded the capitol were doing. 
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    static111static111 Posts: 4,889
    TJ25487 said:
    What would you do if an unknown intruder was climbing in your window?
    Scio me nihil scire

There are no kings inside the gates of eden
  • Options
    TJ25487 said:
    Kat said:

She new exactly what she was doing sorry but she was wrong and should of know better! She had plenty of knowledge being she was a veteran 

Sorry - I didn't know you are the Ashli Babbitt expert. Yes she was a veteran and wanted to stand up for the freedoms that she enlisted to serve at one time. Just because you think she was wrong doesn't mean she thinks she was. 
  • Options
    TJ25487 said:
    mickeyrat said:
    TJ25487 said:

You mean like Antifa?
    Antifa...DRINK!

Hey do me a favor, bud....show me a picture of a bunch of Antifas waving Biden flags and sporting Biden shirts and hats and stuff like the Trump supporting terrorists who invaded the capitol were doing. 
    You saw them on the tapes waving Trump flags, mixed in with the FBI guys with Trump hats on.