Options

Fox News

Comments

• Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,283
    TJ25487 said:
    TJ25487 said:
    Kat said:
    From what I recall, you could see the gun pointing on the left of the screen and you could hear the warnings to stop...and she kept coming. It was awful to watch; she shouldn't have been there doing that.

I just watched the video again several times and yes the camera man standing in front of the door on the far left can see the gun sticking out just past the wall but there is no indication that she saw it several feet away and a couple of doors down. Yes you do hear people yelling "gun" but there was also a bunch of other people yelling all kinds of things in the pandemonium so also no guarantee she understood what they were saying and you don't hear the shooter speaking if in fact he was. Yes she shouldn't have been there but that doesn't mean she needed to be gunned down. There are several other variables at play as other videos show the crowd hovering in front of the doors for quite a while as the doors were guarded by law enforcement but then all of a sudden the just leave their post and disappear, as well as there were several officers standing right behind Ashli watching the whole thing take place. Weird
    She new exactly what she was doing sorry but she was wrong and should of know better! She had plenty of knowledge being she was a veteran 

Sorry - I didn't know you are the Ashli Babbitt expert. Yes she was a veteran and wanted to stand up for the freedoms that she enlisted to serve at one time. Just because you think she was wrong doesn't mean she thinks she was. 
    Freedom to do what overturn a legitimate won election! It was over Biden had won fair & square. Too bad for her she was conned by a con artist who’s sitting in Florida eating Big Macs and doesn’t give two shits about her! 
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options
    TJ25487TJ25487 Posts: 1,455
    TJ25487 said:
    mickeyrat said:
    TJ25487 said:
    Ashli Babbit should have complied. 
    Complied to what? She crawled through a window that she didn't break and got murdered in cold blood. The office did not show himself or announce himself or threaten to use force. She was unarmed and he just blew her away. I get that she knew the door was locked and she was not supposed to go in there so now you are looking and breaking and entering. Not a crime to get murdered over. 

https://www.nbcnews.com/video/capitol-shooting-that-led-to-ashli-babbitt-s-death-captured-on-video-99180613572
    This is footage of a domestic terrorist being shot. If you're on the side of the domestic terrorist....well.....
    You mean like Antifa?
    Anti facists?
    Yeah right. Like this guy? Mickey ought to be proud of him as he is a a member of the SPLC so he must be credible right? 

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/03/alleged-antifa-member-arrested-on-domestic-terror-charges-related-to-violent-attack-on-atlanta-cop-city-is-attorney-at-southern-poverty-law-center-where-soros-tied-mi-sos-jocelyn-ben/
  • Options
    Lerxst1992Lerxst1992 Posts: 6,113
    TJ25487 said:
    Kat said:
    From what I recall, you could see the gun pointing on the left of the screen and you could hear the warnings to stop...and she kept coming. It was awful to watch; she shouldn't have been there doing that.

I just watched the video again several times and yes the camera man standing in front of the door on the far left can see the gun sticking out just past the wall but there is no indication that she saw it several feet away and a couple of doors down. Yes you do hear people yelling "gun" but there was also a bunch of other people yelling all kinds of things in the pandemonium so also no guarantee she understood what they were saying and you don't hear the shooter speaking if in fact he was. Yes she shouldn't have been there but that doesn't mean she needed to be gunned down. There are several other variables at play as other videos show the crowd hovering in front of the doors for quite a while as the doors were guarded by law enforcement but then all of a sudden the just leave their post and disappear, as well as there were several officers standing right behind Ashli watching the whole thing take place. Weird

Cmon she was shot moments after the window to the door leading to the house was broken with members standing within 50 feet of the rioters. She decided to be the first person to climb thru that doorway and she had a clear view of congressmen in suits. If they let in the first few within minutes there would be a swarm of rioters with direct access to members of congress where there could have been many more fatalities. All the information needed to live a healthy life was right there in front of her eyes and she decided to climb thru that window and take that risk.

If they actually killed members of congress it could have gotten MUCH worse.

When people commit serious crimes, they need to understand there are consequences. And that unfortunate lady committed multiple serious crimes near members of congress. Very dangerous actions on her part.
  • Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,689
    edited March 2023
    TJ25487 said:
    TJ25487 said:
    mickeyrat said:
    TJ25487 said:
    Complied to what? She crawled through a window that she didn't break and got murdered in cold blood. The office did not show himself or announce himself or threaten to use force. She was unarmed and he just blew her away. I get that she knew the door was locked and she was not supposed to go in there so now you are looking and breaking and entering. Not a crime to get murdered over. 

https://www.nbcnews.com/video/capitol-shooting-that-led-to-ashli-babbitt-s-death-captured-on-video-99180613572
    This is footage of a domestic terrorist being shot. If you're on the side of the domestic terrorist....well.....
    You mean like Antifa?
    Anti facists?
    Yeah right. Like this guy? Mickey ought to be proud of him as he is a a member of the SPLC so he must be credible right? 

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/03/alleged-antifa-member-arrested-on-domestic-terror-charges-related-to-violent-attack-on-atlanta-cop-city-is-attorney-at-southern-poverty-law-center-where-soros-tied-mi-sos-jocelyn-ben/

am a big fan of the rule of law. due process. burden of proof on the government. you know, the Constitution.

also a fan of unbiased reporting. news orgs striving to a concept of first to be accurate. your link doesn't qualify.

even bigger fan of this country getting off its fucking ass and truely living up to the hip, slick and cool brochure....finally.
    Post edited by mickeyrat on
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,248
    edited March 2023
    Maga just has great disdain for the rule of law. 
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    TJ25487 said:
    TJ25487 said:
    mickeyrat said:
    TJ25487 said:

You mean like Antifa?
    Antifa...DRINK!

Hey do me a favor, bud....show me a picture of a bunch of Antifas waving Biden flags and sporting Biden shirts and hats and stuff like the Trump supporting terrorists who invaded the capitol were doing. 
    You saw them on the tapes waving Trump flags, mixed in with the FBI guys with Trump hats on. 
    You know who's said that for well over two years? The television host who's been caught lying to you on a nightly basis. My goodness, TJ.
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    mickeyrat said:
    TJ25487 said:
    TJ25487 said:
    mickeyrat said:
    TJ25487 said:

You mean like Antifa?
    Anti facists?

am a big fan of the rule of law. due process. burden of proof on the government. you know, the Constitution.

also a fan of unbiased reporting. news orgs striving to a concept of first to be accurate. your link doesn't qualify.

even bigger fan of this country getting off its fucking ass and truely living up to the hip, slick and cool brochure....finally.
    see if you can spot the differences in reporting.....
    https://apnews.com/article/atlanta-police-training-site-protest-fire-1ba4362c9337e27ecaf44283fc72fc56
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    gimmesometruth27gimmesometruth27 St. Fuckin Louis Posts: 22,152
    also most cable subscribers are paying for fox news even if they do not watch it. fox comes on most standard cable tv packages while other news outlets do not, meaning that every cable subscriber is paying for fox news and directly paying fox news. we should be able to tell our cable companies that fox should be optional for all packages or we are finding other means to watch tv. there is a big movement about that on twitter, which i am surprised musk has not shut down yet.
    That aught to show’em!!! Lol
    I freakin love this place
    Serious question, ma'am--are you aware of what gimmie is referring to here?
    of course this drive by poster does not know what i am referring to. fox doesn't tell their audience things like that.
    There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.- Hemingway

"Well, you tell him that I don't talk to suckas."
  • Options
    Maga just has great disdain for the rule of law. 
    maga is also too stupid to understand that the law applies to them too.
    There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.- Hemingway

• Options
    it is quite funny that carlson has deduced 40,000 hours of footage into 3 minutes and his people are eating it up.

• Options
    mickeyrat said:
    mickeyrat said:
    TJ25487 said:
    TJ25487 said:
    mickeyrat said:
    TJ25487 said:

You mean like Antifa?
    Anti facists?

https://apnews.com/article/atlanta-police-training-site-protest-fire-1ba4362c9337e27ecaf44283fc72fc56
    Thanks for the filling me in on all of this Mickey but what does due process and the rule of law have to do with a bunch of idiots getting arrested for trying to fire bomb the police? What part of the GP article was not accurate? This:

The Southern Poverty Law Center is no stranger to unethical members, some of whom have already been arrested for crimes, and others, like MI SOS Jocelyn Benson, who continues to fight lawsuit after lawsuit for her unethical behavior as well as for breaking the law.

Although she no longer touts her involvement with the SPLC, Michigan’s Soros-tied Democrat SOS Jocelyn Benson, who many consider the dirtiest and most dishonest SOS in America, was a prominent member of the board of directors for the Soros-funded Southern Poverty Law Center for several years.

On March 26, 2019, Jocelyn Benson was called out by Daily Signal Editor Tyler O’Neil for her leading role with the hate group. Benson’s SOS Twitter account, which Benson frequently tweets from, responded with a lie: Upon taking office as Michigan Secretary of State, Secretary Benson informed SPLC leadership that she would be stepping down from the board. Her responsibilities in Michigan are her priority and focus.

It's nice to know you are the unbiased police around here. You would have made a great team with that Jankowitz gal that was going to be the head of the disinformation police that Biden was trying to get off the ground. 

Speaking of the rule of law. How big of a fan are you of Federal Immigration laws that have been on the books for decades? 
    I don't see you standing up for many of those around here. I guess those don't suit you or you feel they are not worthy of your acceptance 
  • Options
    TJ25487 said:
    TJ25487 said:
    mickeyrat said:
    TJ25487 said:

You mean like Antifa?
    Anti facists?

TJ25487 said:
    mickeyrat said:
    mickeyrat said:
    TJ25487 said:
    TJ25487 said:
    mickeyrat said:
    TJ25487 said:

You mean like Antifa?
    Anti facists?

Thanks for the filling me in on all of this Mickey but what does due process and the rule of law have to do with a bunch of idiots getting arrested for trying to fire bomb the police? What part of the GP article was not accurate? This:

The Southern Poverty Law Center is no stranger to unethical members, some of whom have already been arrested for crimes, and others, like MI SOS Jocelyn Benson, who continues to fight lawsuit after lawsuit for her unethical behavior as well as for breaking the law.

Although she no longer touts her involvement with the SPLC, Michigan’s Soros-tied Democrat SOS Jocelyn Benson, who many consider the dirtiest and most dishonest SOS in America, was a prominent member of the board of directors for the Soros-funded Southern Poverty Law Center for several years.

On March 26, 2019, Jocelyn Benson was called out by Daily Signal Editor Tyler O’Neil for her leading role with the hate group. Benson’s SOS Twitter account, which Benson frequently tweets from, responded with a lie: Upon taking office as Michigan Secretary of State, Secretary Benson informed SPLC leadership that she would be stepping down from the board. Her responsibilities in Michigan are her priority and focus.

It's nice to know you are the unbiased police around here. You would have made a great team with that Jankowitz gal that was going to be the head of the disinformation police that Biden was trying to get off the ground. 

Speaking of the rule of law. How big of a fan are you of Federal Immigration laws that have been on the books for decades? 
    I don't see you standing up for many of those around here. I guess those don't suit you or you feel they are not worthy of your acceptance 

Mickey ought to be proud of this guy? where did that come from? hmm?

immigration laws. you mean the sos rules for asylum seekers? yes, I stand behind those

• Options
    mickeyrat said:
    TJ25487 said:
    TJ25487 said:
    mickeyrat said:
    TJ25487 said:

You mean like Antifa?
    Anti facists?

TJ25487 said:
    mickeyrat said:
    mickeyrat said:
    TJ25487 said:
    TJ25487 said:
    mickeyrat said:
    TJ25487 said:

You mean like Antifa?
    Anti facists?

immigration laws. you mean the sos rules for asylum seekers? yes, I stand behind those
    and if we don't have the resources to process their asylum claims in a timely manner because we are too busy trying to chase them down as they try and sneak into the country what are we supposed to do? Oh I know! Abolish Ice and the border agents as per The Squad. 
  • Options
    TJ25487 said:
    mickeyrat said:
    TJ25487 said:
    TJ25487 said:
    mickeyrat said:
    TJ25487 said:

You mean like Antifa?
    Anti facists?

TJ25487 said:
    mickeyrat said:
    mickeyrat said:
    TJ25487 said:
    TJ25487 said:
    mickeyrat said:
    TJ25487 said:

You mean like Antifa?
    Anti facists?

and if we don't have the resources to process their asylum claims in a timely manner because we are too busy trying to chase them down as they try and sneak into the country what are we supposed to do? Oh I know! Abolish Ice and the border agents as per The Squad. 

cpb and immigration courts are 2 separate things.

one segment of our political segment would increase the number of judges and attorneys to better process those cases.

the other would simply exploit those people in many ways

• Options

• Options
    Lerxst1992Lerxst1992 Posts: 6,113

Living by your name.
  • Options
    Halifax2TheMaxHalifax2TheMax Posts: 36,580

That's sexist. Where's Mr. Media? Should be They or Them Media.
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Your Mom's Posts: 17,949

Great info
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Chicago; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
  • Options
    static111static111 Posts: 4,889

Finally, a source I can trust!  Thanks!
    Scio me nihil scire

There are no kings inside the gates of eden
  • Options
    mace1229mace1229 Posts: 8,993
    also most cable subscribers are paying for fox news even if they do not watch it. fox comes on most standard cable tv packages while other news outlets do not, meaning that every cable subscriber is paying for fox news and directly paying fox news. we should be able to tell our cable companies that fox should be optional for all packages or we are finding other means to watch tv. there is a big movement about that on twitter, which i am surprised musk has not shut down yet.
    Don't most the big cable news channels come with the basic subscriptions, not just Fox? We always just get basic cable and we have gotten CNN, MSNBC and a few others as well.
  • Options
  • Options
    She just doesn't do it for me anymore. 
  • Options
    mace1229 said:
    Don't most the big cable news channels come with the basic subscriptions, not just Fox? We always just get basic cable and we have gotten CNN, MSNBC and a few others as well.

cable companies STILL pay to air. thats how fox earns in the face of dropping ad revenue. they dont give a shit. their money comes from carriage fees.

• Options
    Wow! This is really shining the light on how unhinged and ignorant the left is. The left turn into even bigger idiots in their brainwashed cult. 
  • Options
    Wow! This is really shining the light on how unhinged and ignorant the left is. The left turn into even bigger idiots in their brainwashed cult. 
    Green M&M did it for you, didn't she?
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    why don't you post another comic slide about it?

• Options
    why don't you post another comic slide about it?
    Give him a break, You know ya gotta dumb it down for a rotten brain crowd…..
  • Options
    Halifax2TheMaxHalifax2TheMax Posts: 36,580
    It really is astounding to me how ignorant some people choose to be. You have an encyclopedia times 10 or to a factor of a hundred in the palm of your hand and yet they choose to get their information from faux news, twatter and faceturd.

The war of ignorance on facts and knowledge is raging and ignorance is winning. Astounding.
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    mickeyrat said:
    mace1229 said:

cable companies STILL pay to air. thats how fox earns in the face of dropping ad revenue. they dont give a shit. their money comes from carriage fees.
    Yes, but gimme said Fox was one of the only ones that is offered under a basic cable plan. I was saying arent most of the big ones offered?
  • Options
    static111static111 Posts: 4,889
    mace1229 said:
    mickeyrat said:
    mace1229 said:

Yes, but gimme said Fox was one of the only ones that is offered under a basic cable plan. I was saying arent most of the big ones offered?
    So what your saying is all news networks are the same?
    Scio me nihil scire

There are no kings inside the gates of eden