Options

Fox News

Comments

• Options
    Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Your Mom's Posts: 17,986
    mace1229 said:
    The question was dumb, but her answer seems equally dumb. As far as I can tell Keystone is flowing, the extension Keystone XL was canceled. It wasn’t going to be finished for another year or 2.
    So asking if rethinking Keystone would impact the oil is a dumb question, it wouldnt be ready for at least a year. But saying it’s not flowing as your answer is equally dumb. Of course it’s not, that’s why he asked about finishing it and turning it on. You wouldnt finish and turn on a pipeline that’s already flowing. Her answer made no sense either.
    She should have just said it wouldnt make a difference because it wouldn’t have been completed instead of asking why turn on something that isn’t flowing.
    He asked a stupid question and got psakibombed. Deal with it.
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Chicago; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
  • Options
    mace1229mace1229 Posts: 9,017
    mace1229 said:
    The question was dumb, but her answer seems equally dumb. As far as I can tell Keystone is flowing, the extension Keystone XL was canceled. It wasn’t going to be finished for another year or 2.
    So asking if rethinking Keystone would impact the oil is a dumb question, it wouldnt be ready for at least a year. But saying it’s not flowing as your answer is equally dumb. Of course it’s not, that’s why he asked about finishing it and turning it on. You wouldnt finish and turn on a pipeline that’s already flowing. Her answer made no sense either.
    She should have just said it wouldnt make a difference because it wouldn’t have been completed instead of asking why turn on something that isn’t flowing.
    you have to treat disrespectful assholes like the disrespectful assholes that they are. 

would you prefer if she never calls on him again? i would, but hey, any chance to dunk on a fox news reporter is good for me.
    But it wasn’t a dunk on him. Her answer made no sense either.
    Im not saying it was a good question, I just don’t see how you can appreciate her response. It made her look like she didn’t know what she was talking about either.
  • Options
    Ledbetterman10Ledbetterman10 Posts: 16,731
    mace1229 said:
    mace1229 said:
    you have to treat disrespectful assholes like the disrespectful assholes that they are. 

would you prefer if she never calls on him again? i would, but hey, any chance to dunk on a fox news reporter is good for me.
    Im not saying it was a good question, I just don’t see how you can appreciate her response. It made her look like she didn’t know what she was talking about either.
    https://youtu.be/RqLXE5WJawg
    2000: Camden 1, 2003: Philly, State College, Camden 1, MSG 2, Hershey, 2004: Reading, 2005: Philly, 2006: Camden 1, 2, East Rutherford 1, 2007: Lollapalooza, 2008: Camden 1, Washington D.C., MSG 1, 2, 2009: Philly 1, 2, 3, 4, 2010: Bristol, MSG 2, 2011: PJ20 1, 2, 2012: Made In America, 2013: Brooklyn 2, Philly 2, 2014: Denver, 2015: Global Citizen Festival, 2016: Philly 2, Fenway 1, 2018: Fenway 1, 2, 2021: Sea. Hear. Now. 2022: Camden

Pearl Jam bootlegs:
    http://wegotshit.blogspot.com
  • Options
    gimmesometruth27gimmesometruth27 St. Fuckin Louis Posts: 22,179
    mace1229 said:
    mace1229 said:

so you are gonna sit there and defend a troll reporter?

gotcha.
    There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.- Hemingway

"Well, you tell him that I don't talk to suckas."
  • Options
    mace1229 said:
    mace1229 said:

gotcha.
    I said twice it was a bad question. How is that defending him?
    I just don’t understand the praise for her answer. Not knowing what you’re talking about isnt a psakibomb answer. So criticizing a response is automatically defending Fox News, even when you agree it was a bad question?
  • Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,837
    mace1229 said:
    mace1229 said:

gotcha.
    he can have the opinion that doocey asked a bad question AND that psaki gave a bad answer and it doesn't deserve the "dunking" praise it's getting. 
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    mace1229 said:
    mace1229 said:

gotcha.
    he can have the opinion that doocey asked a bad question AND that psaki gave a bad answer and it doesn't deserve the "dunking" praise it's getting. 
    Someone gets it
  • Options
    nicknyr15nicknyr15 Posts: 7,817
    mace1229 said:
    mace1229 said:

gotcha.
    Exactly. 
  • Options
    Halifax2TheMaxHalifax2TheMax Posts: 36,657
    mace1229 said:
    mace1229 said:

How did her answer “make no sense?” And how did her response “make her look like she didn’t know what she was talking about?”

Some people get it.
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    mace1229 said:
    mace1229 said:

How did her answer “make no sense?” And how did her response “make her look like she didn’t know what she was talking about?”

Some people get it.
    Because his question was are you considering reopening the pipeline, in other words, make it flow? Her answer was no because it’s not flowing. Obviously, if it was flowing he wouldn’t ask you to turn it on make it flow. There are so many better answers, like the pipeline wouldn’t hav e been completed until 2023 so it would t make a difference, or that it only accounts for something like 5% of our oil and we can make that up other ways. But when you just say “we’re not going to make it flow because it’s not flowing” sounds like you don’t know what the keystone pipeline is.
  • Options
    edited March 2022
    Am I missing something?  This is about the Keystone XL....which was under construction and NOT flowing

2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
  • Options
    QUESTION: Would President Biden ever undo his executive order that stopped the construction of the Keystone XL Pipeline?

JEN PSAKI: Are you suggesting that would solve the gas prices issue?

QUESTION: Well, do you think that that would maybe affect prices faster than getting the whole country off of fossil fuels?

JEN PSAKI: I actually don't think it would. The Keystone was not an oil field, it's a pipeline.

QUESTION: Yeah.

JEN PSAKI: Also, the oil is continuing to flow in just through other means. So, it actually would have nothing to do with the current supply imbalance.

• Options
    RoleModelsinBlood31RoleModelsinBlood31 Austin TX Posts: 6,150
    mace1229 said:
    mace1229 said:

she looked like she just had no answer, because her answer wasn’t even a correct response to his question. It’s even worse on paper, not as bad if you watched the clip. If you remove the glasses most on here look through, most of her answers are deflection or non truths.  She plays a really good defense of Biden, she should get a raise.  She’ll be quitting come June though anyway.
    I'm like an opening band for your mom.
  • Options
    mace1229 said:
    mace1229 said:
    mace1229 said:

Some people get it.
    Because his question was are you considering reopening the pipeline, in other words, make it flow? Her answer was no because it’s not flowing. Obviously, if it was flowing he wouldn’t ask you to turn it on make it flow. There are so many better answers, like the pipeline wouldn’t hav e been completed until 2023 so it would t make a difference, or that it only accounts for something like 5% of our oil and we can make that up other ways. But when you just say “we’re not going to make it flow because it’s not flowing” sounds like you don’t know what the keystone pipeline is.
    For folks paying attention, a more detailed response isn't necessary. What's next? She didn't bust out the maps, charts, graphs and picture-book to explain why Keystone won't impact gas prices? The fucking pipeline isn't even built, at least the extension, so no, its not a matter of turning it on.

Douchey's sole role at these press conferences is to get sound bites. There's absolutely no interest nor intent of Faux news to accurately portray this Administration's policies on anything. Her response was anything other than "making no sense" or "make her look like she didn't know what she was talking about."
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN;

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    edited March 2022
    QUESTION: Would President Biden ever undo his executive order that stopped the construction of the Keystone XL Pipeline?

JEN PSAKI: Are you suggesting that would solve the gas prices issue?

QUESTION: Well, do you think that that would maybe affect prices faster than getting the whole country off of fossil fuels?

JEN PSAKI: I actually don't think it would. The Keystone was not an oil field, it's a pipeline.

QUESTION: Yeah.

JEN PSAKI: Also, the oil is continuing to flow in just through other means. So, it actually would have nothing to do with the current supply imbalance.
    That’s a better answer. But that exchange wasn’t in the clip that was shared that was being commented on. I was just commenting on what was shared and the responses to it.
  • Options
    mace1229 said:
    mace1229 said:

she looked like she just had no answer, because her answer wasn’t even a correct response to his question. It’s even worse on paper, not as bad if you watched the clip. If you remove the glasses most on here look through, most of her answers are deflection or non truths.  She plays a really good defense of Biden, she should get a raise.  She’ll be quitting come June though anyway.
    disagree on this completely. I think she's incredibly articulate and answers in full. unlike Lying Barbie of the last admin. 
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    mace1229 said:
    mace1229 said:
    mace1229 said:

Some people get it.
    Reopen something not constructed? Makes perfect sense.

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    mace1229 said:
    mace1229 said:

LOL...you're playing off a false narrative. Educate yourself please for the love of god.

• Options
    AllNiteThingAllNiteThing Posts: 1,114
    mace1229 said:
    mace1229 said:
    mace1229 said:

Some people get it.

Sounds to me like she knew exactly what she was talking about and this was the perfect answer to his nonsensical question.  Not sure why you don't get it, but the rest of us do.
    24 years old, mid-life crisis
    nowadays hits you when you're young
  • Options
    AllNiteThingAllNiteThing Posts: 1,114
    mace1229 said:
    mace1229 said:

mace1229 said:
    mace1229 said:

Wrong on every point.  Her answer was CORRECT given the situation with the XL pipeline and gas supply/prices, and the way she responded was PERFECT, give the troll question that was thrown at her.  Psaki is killing it in her role as Press Secretary.
    24 years old, mid-life crisis
    nowadays hits you when you're young
  • Options
    Spiritual_ChaosSpiritual_Chaos Posts: 29,093

"Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • Options
    gimmesometruth27gimmesometruth27 St. Fuckin Louis Posts: 22,179

i don't think he is saying anything different than what a lot of us say on a daily basis.
    There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.- Hemingway

"Well, you tell him that I don't talk to suckas."
  • Options
    The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,315
    Speaking of Tucker--

https://www.motherjones.com/politics/2022/03/exclusive-kremlin-putin-russia-ukraine-war-memo-tucker-carlson-fox/

Leaked Kremlin Memo to Russian Media: It Is “Essential” to Feature Tucker Carlson

The Russian government has pressed outlets to highlight the Fox host’s Putin-helping broadcasts.

On March 3, as Russian military forces bombed Ukrainian cities as part of Vladimir Putin’s illegal invasion of his neighbor, the Kremlin sent out talking points to state-friendly media outlets with a request: Use more Tucker Carlson.

“It is essential to use as much as possible fragments of broadcasts of the popular Fox News host Tucker Carlson, who sharply criticizes the actions of the United States [and] NATO, their negative role in unleashing the conflict in Ukraine, [and] the defiantly provocative behavior from the leadership of the Western countries and NATO towards the Russian Federation and towards President Putin, personally,” advises the 12-page document written in Russian. It sums up Carlson’s position: “Russia is only protecting its interests and security.” The memo includes a quote from Carlson: “And how would the US behave if such a situation developed in neighboring Mexico or Canada?”

The document—titled “For Media and Commentators (recommendations for coverage of events as of 03.03)”—was produced, according to its metadata, at a Russian government agency called the Department of Information and Telecommunications Support, which is part of the Russian security apparatus. It was provided to Mother Jones by a contributor to a national Russian media outlet who asked not to be identified. The source said memos like this one have been regularly sent by Putin’s administration to media organizations during the war. Independent media outlets in Russia have been forced to shut down since the start of the conflict. 

As The Mick would say: "continues..."

chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,886
    Speaking of Tucker--

https://www.motherjones.com/politics/2022/03/exclusive-kremlin-putin-russia-ukraine-war-memo-tucker-carlson-fox/

Leaked Kremlin Memo to Russian Media: It Is “Essential” to Feature Tucker Carlson

The Russian government has pressed outlets to highlight the Fox host’s Putin-helping broadcasts.

On March 3, as Russian military forces bombed Ukrainian cities as part of Vladimir Putin’s illegal invasion of his neighbor, the Kremlin sent out talking points to state-friendly media outlets with a request: Use more Tucker Carlson.

“It is essential to use as much as possible fragments of broadcasts of the popular Fox News host Tucker Carlson, who sharply criticizes the actions of the United States [and] NATO, their negative role in unleashing the conflict in Ukraine, [and] the defiantly provocative behavior from the leadership of the Western countries and NATO towards the Russian Federation and towards President Putin, personally,” advises the 12-page document written in Russian. It sums up Carlson’s position: “Russia is only protecting its interests and security.” The memo includes a quote from Carlson: “And how would the US behave if such a situation developed in neighboring Mexico or Canada?”

The document—titled “For Media and Commentators (recommendations for coverage of events as of 03.03)”—was produced, according to its metadata, at a Russian government agency called the Department of Information and Telecommunications Support, which is part of the Russian security apparatus. It was provided to Mother Jones by a contributor to a national Russian media outlet who asked not to be identified. The source said memos like this one have been regularly sent by Putin’s administration to media organizations during the war. Independent media outlets in Russia have been forced to shut down since the start of the conflict. 

as a nameless mod ordered the mick to say.......
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,315
    mickeyrat said:
    Speaking of Tucker--

as a nameless mod ordered the mick to say.......
    I like it!
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    BentleyspopBentleyspop Craft Beer Brewery, Colorado Posts: 10,561
    Breaking news.....there is a lot of stupidity and ignorance over at focksnooze. 

Now imagine the people who watch,  listen, and believe their bullshit.
  • Options
    at first when he said "lost their stooge in an election" I nearly spat out my water as I thought he meant trump. lol
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,252

Come on man, they get their pundits from the finest places, Rachel is an alum of MTV's "Real World". What more qualifications does one need to discuss global affairs?
    This weekend we rock Portland
  • Options
    Poncier said:

Come on man, they get their pundits from the finest places, Rachel is an alum of MTV's "Real World". What more qualifications does one need to discuss global affairs?
    are you serious? LOL
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com