Fox News

Comments

• mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,293
    rgambs said:
    She lacks the requisite depth and warmth.

well she's also an asshole so.......
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,808
    rgambs said:
    She lacks the requisite depth and warmth.
    lol nicely done
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

my vote is ingraham. she even criticized trump at times for not being trump enough. she's vomit in a skin suit. 
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

• OnWis97OnWis97 St. Paul, MN Posts: 4,807
    None of them possesses any positive human qualities.
    1995 Milwaukee     1998 Alpine, Alpine     2003 Albany, Boston, Boston, Boston     2004 Boston, Boston     2006 Hartford, St. Paul (Petty), St. Paul (Petty)     2011 Alpine, Alpine     
    2013 Wrigley     2014 St. Paul     2016 Fenway, Fenway, Wrigley, Wrigley     2018 Missoula, Wrigley, Wrigley     2021 Asbury Park     2022 St Louis     2023 Austin, Austin
  • BentleyspopBentleyspop Craft Beer Brewery, Colorado Posts: 10,518
    edited November 2020
    So here's my question...

If focksnooze and its yapping heads are so awful bad, so disgusting, such big liars.

Now imagine the viewers

Now what's worse....

The yapping heads or the viewers who believe all the hateful ignorant  rhetoric 
    Post edited by Bentleyspop on
  • PJNBPJNB Posts: 12,599
    So here's my question...

If focksnooze and its yapping heads are so awful bad, so disgusting, such big liars.

Now imagine the viewers

Now what's worse....

I would like to add a 3rd party to the mix. The advertisers. They are the ones that are funding these primetime opinion shows. Without the big $$$ rolling in they would not have the platform on primetime to spew their bullshit. 
    lou dobbs went full on crazy last night. devin nunes, for crying out loud, was the cooler head on this one. lou was shouting at devin "what is the republican party doing about this election being stolen? they need to just come out and say they aren't going to accept the result of the election!". 

this type of shit is incredibly dangerous. one would almost go so far as to say inciting violence. 
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

• DewieCoxDewieCox Posts: 11,411
    Lou Dobbs is being the dangerous one?
    Oh wow!! I’m pretty sure I saw  a recent segment where he was exasperated at Trump’s unwillingness to concede.
  • SmellymanSmellyman Asia Posts: 4,516
    edited November 2020
    All of them are evil and lie for money.

Lou Dobbs might just be flat insane.

LOL at his polls too.

Post edited by Smellyman on
  • rgambsrgambs Posts: 13,576
    So here's my question...

Now imagine the viewers

Now what's worse....

What's worse is that Fox isn't extremist enough for them anymore and they are all heading to OAN and Newsmax where their conspiracy theories, open racism, and fantasies about revolution are not just welcome, but endorsed. 😳
    Monkey Driven, Call this Living?
  • rgambsrgambs Posts: 13,576
    So here's my question...

Now imagine the viewers

Now what's worse....

What's worse is that Fox isn't extremist enough for them anymore and they are all heading to OAN and Newsmax where their conspiracy theories, open racism, and fantasies about revolution are not just welcome, but endorsed. 😳
    Monkey Driven, Call this Living?
    edited November 2020
    apparently there's some push to get conservatives to move from twitter to parler, and this is somehow owning the libs again. 

if my trash takes itself out, i celebrate it, not get sad about it. 
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

apparently there's some push to get conservatives to move from twitter to parler, and this is somehow owning the libs again. 

parler is more quick to ban posts and people than facebook or twitter from what I am hearing.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
    mickeyrat said:

parler is more quick to ban posts and people than facebook or twitter from what I am hearing.
    from the sounds of it, conservatives are actually saying the opposite. or is it that parler censors liberal speech?
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

It says right in the terms of service that it does all things these goobers  complain about FB and Twitter. The right to censor and the info gathering type stuff. 

Aside from getting a kick out of it, it’s a very dangerous game these people are playing to enter that type of echo chamber.
  • static111static111 Posts: 4,889
    mickeyrat said:

from the sounds of it, conservatives are actually saying the opposite. or is it that parler censors liberal speech?
    Yes there is censorship of liberal speech.  Here is a link to a cnn article about one of the current financiers.   If you really do some digging there is also the fact that one of the higher ups married a Russian woman and suddenly had money right before the start up...not dissimilar to a certain OAN ceo meeting and marrying a Russian wife in Russia, not that there is anything wrong with falling in love internationally.  Of course the other connections are circumstantial.   Anyways here’s a good vetted tie into Cambridge analytica for you...

https://www.cnn.com/2020/11/15/media/rebekah-mercer-parler/index.html

Scio me nihil scire

There are no kings inside the gates of eden
    DewieCox said:

i saw that a few days ago on twitter and i laughed hysterically. why are liberals so much better at this??
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

Conservatives take themselves too seriously? 

I’m pretty no holds barred when it comes to humor so I can get a laugh out of some their stuff but tend to second guess myself more with their content and the realization that it’s not just something that they think is funny, but something they is also true. 
    DewieCox said:
    Conservatives take themselves too seriously? 

I’m pretty no holds barred when it comes to humor so I can get a laugh out of some their stuff but tend to second guess myself more with their content and the realization that it’s not just something that they think is funny, but something they is also true. 
    I find the shit they tend to sling just isn't at all funny. it's usually not even that clever. 
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

• PJNBPJNB Posts: 12,599
    edited November 2020
    What is going on over in Foxnews comment section? This used to be a cesspool of hate and division and downvoting with anything ever negative against Trump. I went over there this morning for shits and giggles and I am seeing the exact opposite. 

Look at those upvotes. I went to a couple of other news topics and it was the same thing. I mean I know people are shifting over to crazier right wing news sources but that many so soon? I am not saying this is the norm now or any significance at all really just yet but very surprising observation this morning and curious how this plays out for viewership in the future for Fox. 
    Post edited by PJNB on
  • cutzcutz Posts: 11,395
    edited December 2020
    Post edited by cutz on
    "I don't vet the information on this program that I give out". holy shit. 
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

• WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,348
    according to Fox, those weren’t trump supporters, it was antifa, dressed in MAGA gear. they all agree.
    If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
    tucker talking about a lack of self awareness. i don't recall him saying anything like this about the BLM protests. 

https://video.foxnews.com/v/6220813900001#sp=show-clips&spark_wn=1
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

• Tomi Lahren actually denounced what happened yesterday.  Let me clarify that she denounced what the fringe did in storming the capitol.
    Tomi Lahren actually denounced what happened yesterday.  Let me clarify that she denounced what the fringe did in storming the capitol.
    she didn't blame it on antifa?
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD