Options

What's up with Fox news?

Fighting HellfishFighting Hellfish Posts: 3,166
edited February 2007 in A Moving Train
The 1/2 hour News Hour? Anyone seen the clips? This looks to be painful to watch. And just a touch racist. Barack Obama....cut to a crowd of a few hundred Africans, back to Obama, back to Africa. Makes SNL look funny. And this new Red Eye show? hey, look, it's 4 douches and a camera......
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    jlew24asujlew24asu Posts: 10,118
    I love when people bash fox news
  • Options
    dg1979usdg1979us Posts: 568
    I plan on watching it sunday, but more for the idea of laughing at them, and not with them.
  • Options
    jlew24asu wrote:

But dont you think they should remove the fair and balanced label if they have a satire show directed entirely towards liberals?
  • Options
    jlew24asu wrote:

why do you assume I'm bashing?
  • Options
    dg1979us wrote:
    But dont you think they should remove the fair and balanced label if they have a satire show directed entirely towards liberals?

do you think every other liberal show should do the same ie cnn, msnbc, nytime, latimes etc

why is it ok for a show to learn left but not ok for any show to learn right?
  • Options
    why do you assume I'm bashing?

because i'm smart
  • Options
    jlew24asu wrote:
    do you think every other liberal show should do the same ie cnn, msnbc, nytime, latimes etc

Do people really consider CNN to be a liberal network??? Maybe we have a different opinion of left wing in Canada. Yes, there are some left wing perspectives and maybe it is liberal when compared to FOX but I would not say it has as obvious of a liberal bias in comparison to the Conservative bias of FOX.
  • Options
    jlew24asu wrote:

Geez, even Rupert Murdoch said that he was trying to use Fox News to advance the policy of the Bush Administration in the run up to the war in Iraq. Are you disagreeing with Rupert Murdoch?
  • Options
    sourdough wrote:
    Do people really consider CNN to be a liberal network??? Maybe we have a different opinion of left wing in Canada. Yes, there are some left wing perspectives and maybe it is liberal when compared to FOX but I would not say it has as obvious of a liberal bias in comparison to the Conservative bias of FOX.

thats cuz your a liberal. of course you dont see it
  • Options
    Geez, even Rupert Murdoch said that he was trying to use Fox News to advance the policy of the Bush Administration in the run up to the war in Iraq. Are you disagreeing with Rupert Murdoch?

but its ok for all the other networks and newspaper to push their left agenda. you dont see a problem with that
  • Options
    turn on fox news right now. that's the point of this whole thread
  • Options
    jlew24asu wrote:
    thats cuz your a liberal. of course you dont see it
    I don't buy that. I can recognize obvious liberal news sources. I'm not blind to the fact that there are liberal media outlets, however I don't see CNN on the same scale whatsoever as FOX.
  • Options
    turn on fox news right now. that's the point of this whole thread

turn on on cnn, no wait i mean msnbc, damn I mean cbs, nbc, shit do you have all those channels? turn it on!!!!
  • Options
    sourdough wrote:
    I don't buy that. I can recognize obvious liberal news sources. I'm not blind to the fact that there are liberal media outlets, however I don't see CNN on the same scale whatsoever as FOX.

welll isnt that special. big bad america and the evil fox news station will continue on corrupting america while cnn will tell us the real truth. im tuning in now, thank you.
  • Options
    for some strange reason its ok to lean left but not right. fucking assholes
  • Options
    jlew24asu wrote:
    turn on on cnn, no wait i mean msnbc, damn I mean cbs, nbc, shit do you have all those channels? turn it on!!!!

or, stick your head a few inches deeper in the sand....asshole
  • Options
    jlew24asu wrote:
    welll isnt that special. big bad america and the evil fox news station will continue on corrupting america while cnn will tell us the real truth. im tuning in now, thank you.
    I also never said that CNN tells the truth. My opinion on CNN is quite poor.
  • Options
    or, stick your head a few inches deeper in the sand....asshole

I was calling cnn asshole, not you. but thanks for the honest feelings. my head is clearly above water seeing all sides. now whos the asshole? o yea.....
  • Options
    sourdough wrote:
    I also never said that CNN tells the truth. My opinion on CNN is quite poor.

blame canada
  • Options
    jlew24asu wrote:
    blame canada
    for what?
  • Options
    You'll notice that both our posts were at 2:30 AM. I was calling you an asshole, at the same time you were calling CNN assholes.
  • Options
    You'll notice that both our posts were at 2:30 AM. I was calling you an asshole, at the same time you were calling CNN assholes.

you shouldnt be so mean
  • Options
    while were on the subject, anyone notice that FoxNews has become The AnnaNicoleNews network? Lucky for them that she died, and now they don't have to bother with Iraq, and the Libby Trial.
  • Options
    jlew24asu wrote:
    you shouldnt be so mean

The asshole comment was directed at your dodge. I wasnt talking about networks in general. I meant put on Fox News right now and tell me what you thing abouut this new Red Eye show
  • Options
    AhnimusAhnimus Posts: 10,569
    Did Dawkins show up on CNN yet? Anyone got a link?

FOX is crap man. I watch the odd clip that someone links on a site like youtube, a few times I've gone to their site, it's all crap. CNN is crap too though. It's all crap. We have no idea what's going on, Ronald McDonald is running the White House.
    I necessarily have the passion for writing this, and you have the passion for condemning me; both of us are equally fools, equally the toys of destiny. Your nature is to do harm, mine is to love truth, and to make it public in spite of you. - Voltaire
  • Options
    Gary CarterGary Carter Shea Stadium Posts: 13,940
    Ahnimus wrote:
    We have no idea what's going on, Ronald McDonald is running the White House.
    lmfao
    Ron: I just don't feel like going out tonight
    Sammi: Wanna just break up?

• Options
    moving to the country, gonna eat me a lot of peaches,...
    you're a real hooker. im gonna slap you in public.
    ~Ron Burgundy
  • Options
    jlew24asu wrote:

One, they dont have a slogan like fair and balanced. Two, I dont care if a show leans right. I love people like PJ O rourke. And 3, I dont find most of those papers or television liberal, I find them discussing the topic at hand. When your party has the presidency, and up until recently had the congress, why would they focus on the minority with little power?
  • Options
    jlew24asu wrote:
    but its ok for all the other networks and newspaper to push their left agenda. you dont see a problem with that

'Liberals' don't use CNN to fuck up other countries
  • Options
    El_KabongEl_Kabong Posts: 4,141
    dg1979us wrote:

they should remove the 'news', too. do they even have any news shows? it seems like they're all op/ed shows to me. they used to have hte word NEWS on the screen either from the set or a graphic on Hannity & Colmes up to 6 times at once
    standin above the crowd
    he had a voice that was strong and loud and
    i swallowed his facade cos i'm so
    eager to identify with
    someone above the crowd
    someone who seemed to feel the same
    someone prepared to lead the way