Options

Stone Gossard...

Comments

• Options
    DangDangDangDang Posts: 1,551
    Paige wrote:
    Stone just climbed to the top of the Empire State Building!

Stone Gossard did this in how many bounds?
  • Options
    MoonTurtleMoonTurtle Posts: 750
    this totally made me laugh loudly!

stone gossard invented the color yellow.
  • Options
    Stone Gossard ain't your friend, Palooka.
    The oceans made me, but who came up with love?

"You put some udder cream on that shit?" ~EV 5/17/10
  • Options
    Stypo420Stypo420 Posts: 519
    Stone Gossard keeps going and going and going & going and going & going and going & going and going and going & going and going & going and going & going and going and going & going and going & going and going & going and going and going & going and going & going and going & going and going and going & going and going & going and going & going and going and going & going and going & going and going & going and going and going & going and going & going and going & going and going and going & going and going & going and going & going and going and going & going and going & going and going & going and going and going & going and going & going and going & going and going and going & going and going & going and going & going and going and going & going and going & going and going & going and going and going & going and going & going and going & going and going and going & going and going & going and going & going :!:
  • Options
    DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    Stone Gossard invented velcro.
  • Options
    joe2317joe2317 Posts: 151
    Oprah wants to do Stone Gossard.
    * Oklahoma City Ford Center - Apr 03, 2003
    * Kansas City Sprint Center - May 03, 2010
    * Alpine Valley Music Theatre - Sep 03, 2011
    * Alpine Valley Music Theatre - Sep 04, 2011

• Options
    Not only does Stone Gossard understand the end of LOST, he totally saw it coming...
    "The goal of a coach is to take a guy who has beaten down by his parents, by religion, by society, to take that guy and build him back up to find his spirit to go out and fight" Joe Lewis
  • Options
    Not only does Stone Gossard understand the end of LOST, he totally saw it coming...
    :lol:

hopefully stone gossard in his infinite wisdom will explain to the rest of us
  • Options
    Dark EnergyDark Energy Here Posts: 203
    Stone Gossard would give his left hand to be ambidextrous.
  • Options
    Stone Gossard not only can break the speed of sound...he can beat the speed of light hence becoming a time machine.
  • Options
    Only Love can make it rain, like the sweat of lovers laying in the field; But Stone can make it stop raining...which he does, because his pony doesn't like the rain...
    "The goal of a coach is to take a guy who has beaten down by his parents, by religion, by society, to take that guy and build him back up to find his spirit to go out and fight" Joe Lewis
  • Options
    Stone Gossard is the King of all Wild Things.
  • Options
    Stone Gossard stole my lunch out of the refrigerator at work, took a bite of my sandwich,
    and smashed my bag of chips.....Or maybe that was my work nemesis Thaddeus.
  • Options
    Stypo420Stypo420 Posts: 519
    Stone Gossard is BP's next plan to stop the oil if the top kill fails. They should have called him first!
  • Options
    Stone Gossard came back from a 3-0 playoff deficit.
  • Options
    Stone Gossard taught Survivorman everything he knows.
  • Options
    En La ClandestinidadEn La Clandestinidad Telford, PA by way of Kansas City, MO and Milwaukee, WI, Phoenix, AZ and East Greenbush, NY Posts: 3,625
    Someone just viewed this topic for the 10,000th time BTW! :mrgreen:
    Formerly Brew Crew Tix
    “If the world hates you, keep in mind that it hated me first. If you belonged to the world, it would love you as its own. As it is, you do not belong to the world, but I have chosen you out of the world.
  • Options
    MoonTurtleMoonTurtle Posts: 750
    it was Stone

Someone just viewed this topic for the 10,000th time BTW! :mrgreen:
  • Options
    Stone Gossard just viewed this topic for the infinite time...spookey...
  • Options
    Stone Gossard feeds the animals.
  • Options
    Stone Gossard does not think Dippin' Dots are the future of ice cream.
  • Options
    simmers33simmers33 Posts: 228
    has his own baseball card.
    Good evening...
  • Options
    just received his Philly boxset in the mail...
  • Options
    Stone Gossard SWINGS batter batter batter.
  • Options
    unlost dogsunlost dogs Greater Boston Posts: 12,553
    Stone Gossard knows that "qi" is a great word to use in Scrabble.
    15 years of sharks 06/30/08 (MA), 05/17/10 (Boston), 09/03/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/04/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/30/12 (Missoula), 07/19/13 (Wrigley), 10/15/13 (Worcester), 10/16/13 (Worcester), 10/25/13 (Hartford), 12/4/13 (Vancouver), 12/6/13 (Seattle), 6/26/14 (Berlin), 6/28/14 (Stockholm), 10/16/14 (Detroit)
  • Options
    PredakingPredaking Posts: 269
    He was born in an active volcano and raised by terrapins.
  • Options
    Stone Gossard has Spider Man bedsheets in all the hotels he stays at while on the road.
  • Options
    DS1119 wrote:
    Stone Gossard has Spider Man bedsheets in all the hotels he stays at while on the road.

Spider Man has Stone Gossard bedsheets in all the hotels he stays at while on the road.

Fixed it for you. :D
  • Options
    vitalogy111vitalogy111 Posts: 10
    Stone Gossard likes smoking cigar than anything else. ;)
    Alone in a corridor, waiting, locked out
  • Options
    Stone Gossard created 3D television and he is the only person alive who can experience it without wearing 3D glasses.