Options

Rape and Chicken Wings

124»

Comments

• Options
    How come we aren't hearing about this in the news? Have I just been missing it? Or are the afraid to show it because it actually proves that shit isn't going the way they actually want it too and they can't fess up.

I'm still looking to an answer for this.
  • Options
    robbierobbie Posts: 882
    I'm still looking to an answer for this.

because they are busy reporting fake terrorist plots.
  • Options
    hailhailkchailhailkc Posts: 582
    robbie wrote:
    because they are busy reporting fake terrorist plots.

Are you still busy blaming all the Bush supporters for every kitten that died in the past twenty five years?
    MOSSAD NATO Alphabet Stations (E10)
    High Traffic ART EZI FTJ JSR KPA PCD SYN ULX VLB YHF
    Low Traffic CIO MIW
    Non Traffic ABC BAY FDU GBZ HNC NDP OEM ROV TMS ZWL
  • Options
    I don't think this could have come at a better time for the administration. Everyone's attention is diverted to the situation between Hezzbollah and Israel that this is going to slip through the cracks and swept under the rug. I seriously think the most dangerous enemy to a politician is someone with a good sense of observation and a memory.
  • Options
    rebornFixerrebornFixer Posts: 4,917
    I thought some of you guys were big on personal responsibility?

Sure, I am a huge fan of personal responsibility. What is your point? I've already conceded that the argument has some validity, at least in the sense that anyone who voted for Bush the second time around had to know that more Iraq was on the horizon. Not sure what your rant about Coke has to do with the main point (especially since whenever that topic comes up, you ignore me when I point out that Coke's rivals are just as bad).
  • Options
    these are the type of guys who would probably do something similar if they were sitting around drinking at home in the united states.
  • Options
    That is distgusting! Sickening. These men should be tried by Iraqi law, and hopefully killed. I do not support the death sentence, but when grown men conspire to go out and kill some innocent people, and repeatedly rape a CHILD, there should be no mercy. They should be made examples of, maybe then it would stop those fucking dickhead's in the U.S army (and other armies) who think they have some sort of soverienty(sp) over the indegenous(sp) people. You would think they would turn away people like that, but I guess they are just cannon fodder, so who gives a shit right? Makes you wonder...no wonder some of these people want to kill us, these guys are the ambassadors for people of the west out there, and how do they treat them? We are totally misrepresented by both our armies(the other armed forces tend to be more disciplined) and our governments. And its the innocents on both sides that ultimately suffer.

Off topic, but my friend in the RAF told me that although the RAF are taught to kill by head shot, the average american soldier is taught that when the going gets tough, slap it onto auto and keep it at waist height. Anyone shed the light on this logic?
  • Options
    What goes wrong inside one's head and heart that allows them to do these normally unthinkable things and still be able to live with themselves?

they're trained to kill and then put into these horrific situations where it's all around them. why do you think these people come back fucked up...it's beyond you and me because we have never been there.

what pisses me off is this is the stuff that mary-joe and bill down on the farm who support the war because we "need to be safe-safe-safe" don't even think about for a second.
    Those undecided,........ Needn't have faith to be free
    And those misguided, There was a plan for them to be
    Now you got both sides Claiming killing in Gods name
    But God is nowhere,..... To be found, conveniently

What goes on?
  • Options
    Sure, I am a huge fan of personal responsibility. What is your point? I've already conceded that the argument has some validity, at least in the sense that anyone who voted for Bush the second time around had to know that more Iraq was on the horizon. Not sure what your rant about Coke has to do with the main point (especially since whenever that topic comes up, you ignore me when I point out that Coke's rivals are just as bad).

I wasn't quoting you anyways, now was I? Just because you have conceded that the arguement holds weight doesn't mean I can't still make the same point to others to whom it may apply.

I have addressed your point about Coke's rivals. I don't drink those either. i remember telling you I first became aware of Coke's policies and started boycottong them and then later learned of Pepsi doing crooked shit, as well. What more do you need me to address? The Coke was used as an analogy to match HHKC's drunk driving and heroin analogies.
    If you want to tell people the truth, make them laugh, otherwise they'll kill you.

Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth.
    -Oscar Wilde
  • Options
    I don't know if theses guys would have done it if they were at home. I think they did it because they thought they could get away with it. If this is what army programming creates, what's gonna happen when they come back?
  • Options
    BeBeBeBe Posts: 229
    I don't know if theses guys would have done it if they were at home. I think they did it because they thought they could get away with it. If this is what army programming creates, what's gonna happen when they come back?

That's exactly right..These guys had no clue someone was actually going to spill the beans. One can only imagine how many unreported vicious crimes are never reported. It's a honor among the brotherhood, just like police agencies. But thankfully not all will keep quiet.
    Where is Lowlight?
  • Options
    bookworm30bookworm30 Posts: 186
    BeBe wrote:
    That's exactly right..These guys had no clue someone was actually going to spill the beans. One can only imagine how many unreported vicious crimes are never reported. It's a honor among the brotherhood, just like police agencies. But thankfully not all will keep quiet.

Exactly. The truth will be revealed. No matter how sickening it is.
    The more I see the less I know for sure. - John Lennon
  • Options
    hailhailkc wrote:
    When you put young men into a volatile situation, put them under severe stress, don't teach them how to handle the stress (as if anyone can teach anyone how to handle war), expose them to the horrors of war, and then arm them…you ARE taking some risks. Some people are bound to to do sick shit like this.
    Do you also think it could be the type of men who inlist in the military? obviously not all the men who inlist are as sick and twisted. But a good portion are men who are uneducated, low income, possibly been in trouble with the law before
    Guess I'll trn on music instead...

ccfa.org

http://organicconsumers.com/
  • Options
    BeBe wrote:

This ran through my mind also. Since the military have a boot camp, should they also have a DEboot camp? Where people who have served on the front lines are retaught to live a civilians life? Want do you guys think?
  • Options
    BeBeBeBe Posts: 229
    This ran through my mind also. Since the military have a boot camp, should they also have a DEboot camp? Where people who have served on the front lines are retaught to live a civilians life? Want do you guys think?

I believe it was during a so called de-briefing that the conversation was started among the "man" that finally spoke up and his superior officer. I do know from dating a Navy Seal once that after highly stressed missions they can see a counselor.

I hope any of our PJ community that have been in the service can elaborate more on this for us. I too would be curious to find out.

I also want to add, I can see Eddie bringing this subject up somehow. Someone that is so appalled by acts of violence. Go for it Eddie, let the rest of the world know and not forget.
    Where is Lowlight?
  • Options
    decides2dreamdecides2dream Posts: 14,976
    i have been on vacation this past week and purposely and blissfully unaware of any news...and this............

speechless.
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

I am myself like you somehow