Posters 06 World Tour

Comments

• offhegoes09offhegoes09 Posts: 327
    going to the can for about 10 minutes...
    wait for me santos

t.m.i.? sorry folks
    "The whole world will be different soon"
  • Bathgate66Bathgate66 Posts: 15,813
    so we've passed the 10:30 am eastern sale time ( for the european " gems " )

maybe if they go to sell the portland, we are looking at the 3pm pacific time sale time again ,...

oh my gosh :eek:
    For the ones who had a notion, a notion deep inside
    That it ain't no sin to be glad you're alive
    platessmall.jpg
    ORGAN DONATION SAVES LIVES
    http://www.UNOS.org
    Donate Organs and Save a Life
  • bostonloubostonlou Posts: 2,849
    if anyone is giving too much information it's bathgate

why don't you just tell the ghosts when the sale is?? ;)
    Don't Believe Everything You Think
  • GR8DaneGR8Dane Posts: 957
    Well.... kids can't wait anymore. Off to skool we go!
    Everybody made a movie....
    Everybody had a one line.....
    Everybody misses Andy....
    We'll be seeing him in no time.... Oh Yeah.....

We are Red, we are White, we are Danish Dynamite!
  • jjbehrenjjbehren Posts: 167
    Bathgate66 wrote:
    so we've passed the 10:30 am eastern sale time ( for the european " gems " )

maybe if they go to sell the portland, we are looking at the 3pm pacific time sale time again ,...

oh my gosh :eek:

Sweet Bath! Thanks for the info. Now I know exactly when they'll be going on sale. ;)

Ghost.
    http://www.expressobeans.com/public/member.php?id=6105

6/26/98, 6/30/98, 6/13/99, 8/23/00, 8/24/00, 8/25/00, 8/27/00, 8/29/00, 8/30/00, 10/8/00, 10/9/00, 6/15/03, 6/16/03, 6/18/03, 6/21/03, 6/26/06, 6/27/06
    bostonlou wrote:
    if anyone is giving too much information it's bathgate

why don't you just tell the ghosts when the sale is?? ;)

sorry !

us sub- 10,000 posters ( pre- goners ) have to learn somehow, how else but to make a mistake here and there ?

:confused:

;)
    platessmall.jpg
    jjbehren wrote:
    Sweet Bath! Thanks for the info. Now I know exactly when they'll be going on sale. ;)

Ghost.

lol

i love how calling someone a ghost has become worse than calling them a mother fucker :)

i've seen you around the poster circuit... i'm sure you figured out the time windows anyhoo

anyone want to place any bets on how high the # of members online jumps around 3pm

all because of bathgate's rumor ;)
    bostonlou wrote:
    how high the # of members online jumps around 3pm

pacifictime, dont forget.

:)

id guess a total of 790 ( combined members & guests )
    platessmall.jpg
    bostonlou wrote:
    lol

i love how calling someone a ghost has become worse than calling them a mother fucker :)

This mother fucking ghost has no problem being called a ghost.

I've got to stop replying, otherwise I'm in danger of losing my "ghost" status.

6/26/98, 6/30/98, 6/13/99, 8/23/00, 8/24/00, 8/25/00, 8/27/00, 8/29/00, 8/30/00, 10/8/00, 10/9/00, 6/15/03, 6/16/03, 6/18/03, 6/21/03, 6/26/06, 6/27/06
  • Speaking of ghosts, here's hoping this ghost scores one of those "SPOOKY" DC posters!
  • bostonlou wrote:
    lol

greatness!

post this on bry so that it can go into the quote randomizer--

peace
    lz
    The world is like a ride in an amusement park, and when you choose to go on it you think it's real because that's how powerful our minds are. The ride goes up and down, around and around, it has thrills and chills, and it's very brightly colored, and it's very loud, and it's fun for a while. Many people have been on the ride a long time, and they begin to wonder, "Hey, is this real, or is this just a ride?" And other people have remembered, and they come back to us and say, "Hey, don't worry; don't be afraid, ever. Because this is just a ride." And we...kill those people. "Shut him up! I've got a lot invested in this ride, shut him up! Look at my furrows of worry, look at my big bank account, and my family. This has to be real." It's just a ride. But we always kill the good guys who try and tell us that, you ever notice that? And let the demons run amok? But it doesn't matter, because it's just a ride. And we can change it any time we want. It's only a choice. No effort, no work, no job, no savings of money. Just a simple choice, right now, between fear and love. The eyes of fear want you to put bigger locks on your doors, buy guns, close yourself off. The eyes of love instead see all of us as one. Here's what we can do to change the world, right now, to a better ride. Take all that money we spend on weapons and defenses each year and instead spend it feeding and clothing and educating the poor of the world, which it would pay for many times over, not one human being excluded, and we could explore space, together, both inner and outer, forever, in peace.
    --Bill Hicks
  • bostonlou wrote:
    i haven't seen it in person yet

does the vomit look nice?? hahaha

you'll see 'puking unicorns' after 3 or 4...
    i said , yeh,...

peace
    lz
    The world is like a ride in an amusement park, and when you choose to go on it you think it's real because that's how powerful our minds are. The ride goes up and down, around and around, it has thrills and chills, and it's very brightly colored, and it's very loud, and it's fun for a while. Many people have been on the ride a long time, and they begin to wonder, "Hey, is this real, or is this just a ride?" And other people have remembered, and they come back to us and say, "Hey, don't worry; don't be afraid, ever. Because this is just a ride." And we...kill those people. "Shut him up! I've got a lot invested in this ride, shut him up! Look at my furrows of worry, look at my big bank account, and my family. This has to be real." It's just a ride. But we always kill the good guys who try and tell us that, you ever notice that? And let the demons run amok? But it doesn't matter, because it's just a ride. And we can change it any time we want. It's only a choice. No effort, no work, no job, no savings of money. Just a simple choice, right now, between fear and love. The eyes of fear want you to put bigger locks on your doors, buy guns, close yourself off. The eyes of love instead see all of us as one. Here's what we can do to change the world, right now, to a better ride. Take all that money we spend on weapons and defenses each year and instead spend it feeding and clothing and educating the poor of the world, which it would pay for many times over, not one human being excluded, and we could explore space, together, both inner and outer, forever, in peace.
    --Bill Hicks
    jjbehren wrote:
    This mother fucking ghost has no problem being called a ghost.

I've got to stop replying, otherwise I'm in danger of losing my "ghost" status.

my plan is foiled!! ;)

greatness!

post this on bry so that it can go into the quote randomizer--

peace
    lz

i'm not posting there as punishment to the way i was treated

LMAO

i'm sure they hope the punishment will never end
    Bathgate66 wrote:
    pacifictime, dont forget.

:)

id guess a total of 790 ( combined members & guests )

what do we do now mr expert ;)
  • yostaramayostarama Posts: 287
    There will be a second poster today at 3:00pm pst don't you worry. It will be the left over Las Vegas posters.
    bostonlou wrote:
    what do we do now mr expert ;)

puke ?
    platessmall.jpg
    Bathgate66 wrote:
    puke ?

unicorn style or ames boston II flavor?
    bostonlou wrote:
    unicorn style or ames boston II flavor?

Unicorn style is my favorite...You have to watch out for the horn though.

jjbehren wrote:
    Unicorn style is my favorite...You have to watch out for the horn though.

i can relax those throat muscles

oh no wait... that was my prom date

nevermind
  • Dirty FrankkDirty Frankk Posts: 4,274
    Hey, can anybody tell me what was the first poster that went on sale from tour 06?? I remember San Francisco (army jacket and orange bomb SF).
    Did something happen before, any poster before that???
    CAN'T KEEP CRAZY MARY IN MY TREE NO WAY NOT FOR YOU. ALL THOSE YESTERDAY JEREMY is ALONE, SAD with RATS & BUGS it's HARD TO IMAGINE a JEREMY a BETTER MAN.
    LIFE WASTED, BLOOD on the PORCH, LAST KISS is a WISHLIST DEEP DOWN NOTHING AS IT SEEMS WHY GO COME BACK ALIVE SPIN THE BLACK CIRCLE and SMILE.
    Hey, can anybody tell me what was the first poster that went on sale from tour 06?? I remember San Francisco (army jacket and orange bomb SF).
    Did something happen before, any poster before that???

hasnt been updated, but the dates are there:

Sale Date City

9/11/06 Boston I
    9/14/06 Philly I
    9/20/06 NJ II
    9/21/06 Chicago I
    9/22/06 LA II (Klausen)
    9/25/06 Albany
    9/27/06 SF III
    9/28/06 Chicago II
    10/3/06 Denver I & II
    10/4/06 Toronto II (Klausen)
    10/5/06 Hartford
    10/9/06 Cleveland
    10/10/06 Detroit
    10/11/06 Grand Rapids

10/11/06 "No More Posters" announcement due to 5X1 book.

1/16/07 St. Paul I
    1/18/07 St. Paul II
    1/23/07 Las Vegas
    1/25/07 Milwaukee I
    1/30/07 San Diego
    2/1/07 SF I
    2/6/07 SF II
    2/20/07 LA I (Ames)
    2/22/07 Boston II
    2/27/07 NY/NJ 1
    3/01/07 Philly 2
    3/06/07 Pittsburgh
    3/08/07 Toronto 1
    3/12/07 Santa Barbara
    3/14/07 Milwaukee 2
    3/19/07 Cincinnati (Klausen)
    3/21/07 Ireland
    platessmall.jpg
  • RedlegsRedlegs Posts: 160
    Cincy was in there somewhere towards the end too.
    yostarama wrote:
    There will be a second poster today at 3:00pm pst don't you worry. It will be the left over Las Vegas posters.

I already bought Vegas....

• kj1nyrkj1nyr Posts: 837
    Do mine eyes deceive me? Appears that Prague is back in goods.

edit: ah, didn't see that the prague thread was new as of today. Need to quit this freakin' job so I can read the entire board!
  • Since apparently they had lots of the Prague poster (it was 5 city), does this mean they'll have extras of the Klausen's Spain/Portugal, which was 4 cities? I hope so!!! Better odds of nabbing me one. I couldn't give a damn if it lowered its value either, as I like it for what it is, not how much its worth.
    Something never thought you'd be part of
  • Vedderman23Vedderman23 Posts: 856
    Spain/Portugal, which was 4 cities? I hope so!!! Better odds of nabbing me one. I couldn't give a damn if it lowered its value either, as I like it for what it is, not how much its worth.

I hear ya there, great poster.
    "Fuck the talkin', let's start rocking." - E.V. 9-5-00

8/25/98, 8/21/00, 9/5/00, 4/26/03, 5/3/03, 6/24/03, 9/28/05, 10/03/05, 5/20/06, 6/23/06, EV 8/16/08, EV 6/18/09, 5/20/10, 9/15/11, 10/11/13, 10/27/13, 10/1/14, 8/20/16, 8/22/16, TOTD 11/7/16, 8/18/18, 9/2/18, 9/4/18, 9/11/22, 9/14/22, 9/10/23 coming soon
    Since apparently they had lots of the Prague poster (it was 5 city), does this mean they'll have extras of the Klausen's Spain/Portugal, which was 4 cities? I hope so!!! Better odds of nabbing me one. I couldn't give a damn if it lowered its value either, as I like it for what it is, not how much its worth.

2nd that!

• whistlewhistle Posts: 268
    GR8Dane wrote:
    2nd that!

All in favour??
    http://www.expressobeans.com/trader.php?id=whistle55&view=4

08/22/98 - 06/29/03 - 09/28/04 - 10/02/04 - 09/11/05 - 09/12/05 - 09/13/05 - 09/19/05 - 05/09/06 - 05/10/06 - 05/16/06 - 05/19/06 <-- best bday present ever! - 12/02/06
    600 people on......

• It appears no poster today