Posters 06 World Tour

Comments

• bostonloubostonlou Posts: 2,849
    aus_suz wrote:
    Its not too late to sit on santas knee....:)

sit on his knee

give him a lap dance

give rudolph a cleveland steamer

whatever it takes
    Don't Believe Everything You Think
  • aus_suzaus_suz Posts: 9,364
    bostonlou wrote:
    sit on his knee

give him a lap dance

give rudolph a cleveland steamer

whatever it takes

too much information..... :D
    aus_suz wrote:
    too much information..... :D

oh

sorry ;)

sweet ad... you still alive?? don't go surfing until that thing gets returned!
  • bostonlou wrote:
    oh

sorry ;)

sweet ad... you still alive?? don't go surfing until that thing gets returned!

i'm still alive. oh, i'm still alive.

the tiki dude is sitting on my office desk, sometimes i'll sit and stare at him for several minutes at a time. a staring contest if you will. he always wins. :cool:

my dwight bobblehead always beats me too. maybe i should have the tiki and dwight have a staring contest?
    i'm still alive. oh, i'm still alive.

the tiki dude is sitting on my office desk, sometimes i'll sit and stare at him for several minutes at a time. a staring contest if you will. he always wins. :cool:

my dwight bobblehead always beats me too. maybe i should have the tiki and dwight have a staring contest?

OOh look!!! It's a bighorn!!

you win ... you always do

my cat and I reenact this scene

pretty much daily ;)
  • Bathgate66Bathgate66 Posts: 15,813
    For the ones who had a notion, a notion deep inside
    That it ain't no sin to be glad you're alive
    platessmall.jpg
    ORGAN DONATION SAVES LIVES
    http://www.UNOS.org
    Donate Organs and Save a Life
  • I have a Honolulu poster for trade. Looking for a DC 06 or LA Forum 2. PM me if interested. Thanks!
  • PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,624
    GlttrGrrl wrote:
    I have a Honolulu poster for trade. Looking for a DC 06
    I'm gonna guess you won't get any takers for this swap.
    This weekend we rock Portland
  • aus_suzaus_suz Posts: 9,364
    GlttrGrrl wrote:
    I have a Honolulu poster for trade. Looking for a DC 06 or LA Forum 2. PM me if interested. Thanks!

How about a Melb 3 or Newcastle???.. :)
    Guess not............
    i'll swap my DC for a Honolulu girl

she has to be cute though. :)
  • I have spare Brisbane 11/11/06 and would love a Newcastle or Perth

Slane Castle Ireland, '93
    Sydney #1,#2,#3, '06
    Toronto '09
    my buddy was able to snag me one of these posters from the hawaii U2 / PJ show.

http://i17.ebayimg.com/06/i/000/7e/17/3944_1.JPG

looks pretty suite.

cant wait to see it in person :eek:
    platessmall.jpg
  • Bathgate66 wrote:

looks pretty suite.

you lucky mofo. good friend, and an even gooder poster.
  • Bathgate66 wrote:

looks pretty suite.

Sounds like a nice buddy!!

Can I have it??
    Dublin '96, '00, '06, '10
    Lisbon '06 (x2)
    Katowice '07
    London '07 '09 (x2), '10
    MSG NY '08 (x2)
    Manchester '09 '12
    Belfast '10
    PJ20 Alpine '11 (x2)
    Leeds '14
    Sounds like a nice buddy!!

Can I have it??

a fellow U2 fanatic ,...

& yeah , sure,... and i'll throw in my firehouse

:rolleyes:
    platessmall.jpg
  • Bathgate66 wrote:
    a fellow U2 fanatic ,...

& yeah , sure,... and i'll throw in my firehouse

:rolleyes:

You're Sound.

I'll email you my address!!
    Dublin '96, '00, '06, '10
    Lisbon '06 (x2)
    Katowice '07
    London '07 '09 (x2), '10
    MSG NY '08 (x2)
    Manchester '09 '12
    Belfast '10
    PJ20 Alpine '11 (x2)
    Leeds '14
    nice score bath... you hook me up too? ;)

you know what's funny... i posted at the top that i was selling all those posters... i got one PM about it and have sold none

are posters really a hot ticket? or are we (the regs of this thread) just a bunch of loudmouths who make it appear that way?

or am I just selling the posters that fill a need but aren't the most wanted
    bostonlou wrote:
    are posters really a hot ticket? or are we (the regs of this thread) just a bunch of loudmouths who make it appear that way?

or am I just selling the posters that fill a need but aren't the most wanted

good point.
    i wonder the same , & will they become more sought after as time goes by- even the fugly ones like hartford & boston 2 ? :confused:
    platessmall.jpg
    Bathgate66 wrote:
    good point.
    i wonder the same , & will they become more sought after as time goes by- even the fugly ones like hartford & boston 2 ? :confused:

they will be... but it will be different

in 1998 there was pearl jam and posters... but there was only your hardcore collectors... the secondary market was small and possibly non existent

now... every tom, dick and dusty is collecting ... either for personal pleasure or in hopes of putting their kid through college... or for a quick flip on the bay ...

oh... or to give them as gifts ;)
  • QballQball Posts: 283
    bostonlou wrote:
    they will be... but it will be different

in 1998 there was pearl jam and posters... but there was only your hardcore collectors... the secondary market was small and possibly non existent

now... every tom, dick and dusty is collecting ... either for personal pleasure or in hopes of putting their kid through college... or for a quick flip on the bay ...

oh... or to give them as gifts ;)
    In 98 the print runs were much smaller. Now they make way more copies then before. The crappy posters wont be worth a lot as time goes on because there are too many out there. Also as far as terrible designs go like boston 2 and san fran2, look at posters like Brisbane 98. They still only go for about $100.

On a side note, Bath because I know you are a loyal U2 and Pearl Jam (and most of all Springsteen) and have put up so many good rare recordings (on a different site ;))I traded for a klausen hawaii but I am glad you got one and now I can keep it! If your guy doesnt follow through I have one for you. I really didnt want because I am not collecting posters anymore but I asked a guy months ago that was going to pick me up one so why not! Plus it is a great poster.
    METHANE HOLIDAY POSTER SALE!
    TUESDAY DECEMBER 12TH, AT THE EARL-EAST ATLANTA 7pm-10ish

Limited edition silkscreen posters and tee shirts for sale! YEAH YEAH YEAHS, BLACK KEYS, STEVE WYNN, BAND OF HORSES,CAT POWER, WILCO.... Discounted prices this night only!

Be sure to check out our website where you can purchase all our merchandise via plastic or PayPal! Thanks for being a methane mailing list subscriber! ps-The Earl has good food and spirits so make a evening of it!

Robert and Mark

Methane Studios

email: robert@methanestudios.com
    web: http://www.methanestudios.com
    platessmall.jpg
  • QballQball Posts: 283
    Bathgate66 wrote:
    METHANE HOLIDAY POSTER SALE!
    TUESDAY DECEMBER 12TH, AT THE EARL-EAST ATLANTA 7pm-10ish

Limited edition silkscreen posters and tee shirts for sale! YEAH YEAH YEAHS, BLACK KEYS, STEVE WYNN, BAND OF HORSES,CAT POWER, WILCO.... Discounted prices this night only!

Be sure to check out our website where you can purchase all our merchandise via plastic or PayPal! Thanks for being a methane mailing list subscriber! ps-The Earl has good food and spirits so make a evening of it!

Robert and Mark

Methane Studios

email: robert@methanestudios.com
    web: http://www.methanestudios.com
    Dont order from this piece of crap company. The way the run business is awful and their customer service is the worst. I got a pearl jam print for $60 and then two months later they sent me back my money without an email or notification. Then I emailed them and they said they had none left. I went to the site after this and they had 3 more left that they were selling for $300/poster. What scumbags! I will never buy anything from them again!
  • Q-
    If you're really not in love with the hawaii klausen, I'd love to help you get rid of it...
    Qball wrote:
    Dont order from this piece of crap company. The way the run business is awful and their customer service is the worst. I got a pearl jam print for $60 and then two months later they sent me back my money without an email or notification. Then I emailed them and they said they had none left. I went to the site after this and they had 3 more left that they were selling for $300/poster. What scumbags! I will never buy anything from them again!

yes i heard of many horror stories with these guys and their business practices ( or lack thereof )

totally jacked up the prices after they saw teh demad and popularity.

that 1 PJ poster put them on the map, and then they gauge everyone ! ? ! ? :rolleyes:

I am not a patron at that site, ( alltho i did get the pearl jam poster ) ,... :rolleyes:.
    platessmall.jpg
  • looking to trade for test prints, from either set...don't care how fugly they are!

have to trade: Europe 06 (athens, vienna, zagreb, etc) & others if anyone's interested PM me.
    "Let's go! Fuck this fuckin' chocolate factory," EV 7/12/03, Hershey Park, PA
    Qball wrote:
    In 98 the print runs were much smaller. Now they make way more copies then before. The crappy posters wont be worth a lot as time goes on because there are too many out there. Also as far as terrible designs go like boston 2 and san fran2, look at posters like Brisbane 98. They still only go for about $100.

On a side note, Bath because I know you are a loyal U2 and Pearl Jam (and most of all Springsteen) and have put up so many good rare recordings (on a different site ;))I traded for a klausen hawaii but I am glad you got one and now I can keep it! If your guy doesnt follow through I have one for you. I really didnt want because I am not collecting posters anymore but I asked a guy months ago that was going to pick me up one so why not! Plus it is a great poster.

maybe i could take that one off your hands since you're not collecting anymore?
  • PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,624
    Bathgate66 wrote:

looks pretty suite.

Nice friend, I'm certain he enjoyed the show.
    I bet the blues on that bad boy will be killer in person.
    This weekend we rock Portland
    speaking of

anyone else notice that the methane print has taken a BIG dip in value

i would be pissed if i dropped $200 on it.
  • what the fuck is up my fellow mookieheads? It was my birthday on saturday and i think my hangover is about done now.