Instant thoughts. (add yours if you like)

Comments

• Thorns2010 wrote:
    I wish I was dumb. Or well...dumb enough to not know that I really don't know anything and that my life is just one long drawn out mistake after another.

And I wish I had people/someone in my life that could actually push me mentally/motivationaly/emotionally to figure out why it is that I can't get out of this rut.

I keep waiting for something, but what it is? I have no idea, no idea at all.

Maybe I should stop thinking that I am actually being open and honest with the people around me, if they actually knew the real me, would they like what they saw?

Or maybe I don't know the real me, and they actually do? Maybe I should just stop thinking, at least for now.
    i didn't know you could hear my thoughts.
    "I'm not present, I'm a drug that makes you dream"
  • Thorns2010Thorns2010 Posts: 2,200
    Thorns2010 wrote:
    I wish I was dumb. Or well...dumb enough to not know that I really don't know anything and that my life is just one long drawn out mistake after another.

And I wish I had people/someone in my life that could actually push me mentally/motivationaly/emotionally to figure out why it is that I can't get out of this rut.

I keep waiting for something, but what it is? I have no idea, no idea at all.

Maybe I should stop thinking that I am actually being open and honest with the people around me, if they actually knew the real me, would they like what they saw?

Or maybe I don't know the real me, and they actually do? Maybe I should just stop thinking, at least for now.
    i didn't know you could hear my thoughts.

Well....thats one of my secrets, sorry I never told you!
  • there is too much snot floating around in my head
  • is there truth to my dreams*

*the term 'dreams' is up for interpretation
  • justamjustam Posts: 21,408
    Some roads have dead ends. Sometimes we have to take the entire trip down 'em just to discover that. :geek:
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
  • In my dream last night, everything was a secret, the water in the tub was overflowing... and there was an erupting volcano at the end of the bridge I was on.
  • delete buttons help you erase a bad day.
    I am determined to learn what I need to.
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
  • Under water, drowning
  • escape is never the safest plan...?
  • LONGRDLONGRD Posts: 6,036
    ... and there was an erupting volcano at the end of the bridge I was on.
    u wanna hold hands while we jump? ... that's where I'm headed soon.

is it the same bridge we're talking about? ;)
    PJ- 04/29/2003.06/24,25,27,28,30/2008.10/27,28,30,31/2009
    EV- 08/09,10/2008.06/08,09/2009
  • I can't get Sunday off my mind... so I'm going to sleep.
  • I've been trying so hard to no longer love you, but it's not working. I don't know how much more of this struggle I can take.

I imagine you there behind your screen laughing at me, since it was so easy for you.
  • catefrancescatefrances Posts: 29,003
    hes not worth it. YOU are worth so much more than the nothing hes given you. ive told you this, now i need you to believe it.
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
  • Standing in this empty house.... There's no way to tell it was once a home.

A song plays and echos through the empty walls of this house. Her words rusty like the sound of a worn record, she sings...'Make the world go away'

Thunderous sounds from about of things being torn apart, my dreams destroyed... stripped to be sold. How much are dreams worth, apparently not enough to keep one from declaring bankruptcy.

Ha... Dreams, more like comforts to cover lies...and misgivings...emptiness...and unloved feelings. Give me more, give me more...but never giving me what I need...your love. The bank can have your lies... I'm better off with out them.

I sigh... And know the paper's on its way to let me know I can live without you. Stamped with the officials deciding that we are through... I could of told them that 12 months ago... But hey for some reason it took my signature 3 times for them to be sure.
  • Give me a sign
    "In the age of darkness
    want to be enlightened"
  • Fuck Sean Penn, Mickey should have won.
  • TheBeach wrote:
    Give me a sign
    Can I put a request in for one too?
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
  • Now I can see I was done when I no longer cared to tell him about the things that occurred during my day, nor did I care if he told me about his. It was just a coexistence... not a marriage. I'm alone and scared, but there are no more lies... and no one's held 'captive' by false love. It's time we both get the love we deserve.
  • why not?????
    he said, i like watching you do that

she smiled and said, i know
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
  • well that was lame.... way to get my hopes up.
    can someone please explain to me why the male cows in the movie, barnyard have udders???
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
  • mind fucks?!

what's the reasoning
    can someone please explain to me why the male cows in the movie, barnyard have udders???

Clearly, because the people who made the movie are idiots. They didn't take the time to make sure that male voices were not coming out of female bodies.
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
    justam wrote:

Clearly, because the people who made the movie are idiots. They didn't take the time to make sure that male voices were not coming out of female bodies.

no, the male vox were coming from the male characters. but even when the baby boy cow was born he was born with udders too.
    the only reson i could come up with was that the makers were trying to second guess us parents and figured itd be easier if we didnt have to explain why some cows had udders and some didnt. to which i say.. bullshit!!! :mrgreen:

the whole damn thing freaked me out.
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
    justam wrote:

no, the male vox were coming from the male characters. but even when the baby boy cow was born he was born with udders too.
    the only reson i could come up with was that the makers were trying to second guess us parents and figured itd be easier if we didnt have to explain why some cows had udders and some didnt. to which i say.. bullshit!!! :mrgreen:

the whole damn thing freaked me out.

It just made me think that the lack of practical knowledge about animals is not a step in the right direction.
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
  • Good morning sexy ;)
  • that's the way the cookie crumbles
This discussion has been closed.