Instant thoughts. (add yours if you like)

Comments

• justam wrote:
    fresh air feels like hope

It really does!

That sounds like the first line of a poem you could write. :D
    maybe today will give me some inspiration 8-)
    "I'm not present, I'm a drug that makes you dream"
  • justamjustam Posts: 21,408
    justam wrote:
    fresh air feels like hope

It really does!

:mrgreen:
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
  • justam wrote:
    justam wrote:

It really does!

:mrgreen:
    of not maybe a little suntan ;)
    It's hard to escape when the morning is beautiful and my favorite people leave sweets. *sigh*
    :geek:
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
  • I'm fresh out of ideas.
  • I guess I thought I suffered enough thru everything with him to deserve what we had... sadly I was proven wrong.
    I'm supposing it's the attachment at the center.
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
  • wow... that sent me through a loop.

someday maybe it'll be you.
  • No More money
    No more war
    No more Time
    nomore flouride
    No more sin
    No more evil
    no more pain
    no more depression
    MOre love
    More love
    More love
    NO MORE WALLS I "VE BROKEN THROUGH
    SO SHOULD YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • the internet is creepy
  • What if the call was for me?! How could I ever handle that??
    My dad means the world to me.
  • i just realized... the church will be the same, all the people attending will be the same and the cemetery will be the same as my father in law's funeral.
    Makes me wonder if the ex will be able to handle attending.
  • don't expect anything from anyone, and you won't be disappointed. :roll:

you'd think I'd of learned that by now.
    It was so gray and misty today. I hope the weather is better tomorrow so I can get outside take some pretty pictures at lunchtime.
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
    I'd like to learn to be quicker to act. I admire that quality in other people. Impatience, excitement, getting stuff done (!) all seem to be related. :geek:
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
    It's incredibly wiiiinnnddyy this morning. I wonder if there's a storm coming?
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
  • I want to be a mother
  • There should be no underestimating the beauty of water, in all forms.
  • 2009.... not getting the vibe that this year will be better than last.

looking forward to something or someone proving me wrong.
  • I didn't lock my front door last night.... I need to gather my marbles before I'm totally gone!
  • LONGRDLONGRD Posts: 6,036
    2009.... not getting the vibe that this year will be better than last.

looking forward to something or someone proving me wrong.
    :( me neither. odd years are always lousy for me.
    PJ- 04/29/2003.06/24,25,27,28,30/2008.10/27,28,30,31/2009
    EV- 08/09,10/2008.06/08,09/2009
  • I think I may have spread myself too thin.... I could do it all, if I had you to come home to.
    Happy Valentine's day everyone. Don't forget to tell your people you love them!

100_1885.jpg
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
  • Maybe this year is the time when I offer support to all of those who helped me last year. It's so hard to say no when someone needs your help, even though you're exhausted.
  • at a point it all became too much, then I sucked it up and kept driving
  • You knew what you were doing when you were doing it. That I'm sure of.

Don't pretend to be the fool that you're not... I'm not buying it, and those who are aren't giving you enough credit.

You're a smart man... smart enough to be able to deceive me when I felt I was most guarded.

You witnessed what you did there... but purposely ignored all you caused here. It's 'funny' the thoughts you had on him when your actions hurt me more.

Was I an easy target, is that what you thought of me?

I want to scream FUCK YOU... but I know it'll fall upon deaf ears as do all of my ramblings.

You showed me NO compassion... you treated me like gum you scraped off your shoe.

Your promises meant nothing, just lies you spoke... Seems like that's one thing you'll always be good at. Lies, lies, lies. Tell the women lies.

I should of said this all to you when I had the chance... instead I let you off easy and put the blame on myself, as if it was something I did to deserve to be treated that/this way.

Fuck you for making me feel the fool... Fuck you for picking me up then pushing me to the ground... Fuck you for all your empty words... and Fuck you for causing me to cry again so soon after I was able to stop.

You know what you did... that's why you're no longer around. Be a man and face what you did.

*i was going to edit this but it needs to be said, sucks that the outlet is on a damn message board though.
    I like three-day weekends. The Monday always feels unexpected, even though I know it's going to be there. :)
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
  • mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,407
    You knew what you were doing when you were doing it. That I'm sure of.

Don't pretend to be the fool that you're not... I'm not buying it, and those who are aren't giving you enough credit.

You're a smart man... smart enough to be able to deceive me when I felt I was most guarded.

You witnessed what you did there... but purposely ignored all you caused here. It's 'funny' the thoughts you had on him when your actions hurt me more.

Was I an easy target, is that what you thought of me?

I want to scream FUCK YOU... but I know it'll fall upon deaf ears as do all of my ramblings.

You showed me NO compassion... you treated me like gum you scraped off your shoe.

Your promises meant nothing, just lies you spoke... Seems like that's one thing you'll always be good at. Lies, lies, lies. Tell the women lies.

I should of said this all to you when I had the chance... instead I let you off easy and put the blame on myself, as if it was something I did to deserve to be treated that/this way.

Fuck you for making me feel the fool... Fuck you for picking me up then pushing me to the ground... Fuck you for all your empty words... and Fuck you for causing me to cry again so soon after I was able to stop.

You know what you did... that's why you're no longer around. Be a man and face what you did.

*i was going to edit this but it needs to be said, sucks that the outlet is on a damn message board though.

better than no outlet at all, though. hang in there...2009 will be a great year!
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • I am serious thinking of going back out to Denver, CO. I was out there last yr and loving it but I made the choice to come back to Wisconsin cause of my ill father. I have no regrets but now I feel and want to try it again. My father went threw hell last fall and is getting better. I just feel worse inside this time around now. I miss Denver and all my friends out there so much. I feel I did my part and now my 2 older sisters have to step up. I wanna live my fucking life and not hold back. I know the guilt of leaving will be with me and my father will feel sad if i leave. I just can't do it and don't wanna be here anymore.
  • Thorns2010Thorns2010 Posts: 2,200
    I wish I was dumb. Or well...dumb enough to not know that I really don't know anything and that my life is just one long drawn out mistake after another.

And I wish I had people/someone in my life that could actually push me mentally/motivationaly/emotionally to figure out why it is that I can't get out of this rut.

I keep waiting for something, but what it is? I have no idea, no idea at all.

Maybe I should stop thinking that I am actually being open and honest with the people around me, if they actually knew the real me, would they like what they saw?

Or maybe I don't know the real me, and they actually do? Maybe I should just stop thinking, at least for now.
This discussion has been closed.