Instant thoughts. (add yours if you like)

Comments

• the wolf wrote:
    8 days sober.

congrats
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • answer the phone!!!! :roll:
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • prismprism Posts: 2,440
    was hoping to go...

now i can only really hope that despite circumstance the kids are still gonna be okay....and safe..

i'm just bummed-out
    *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
    angels share laughter
    *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
  • looking forward to this weekend at the cabin with you!! delicious grilled food and the fire roaring, fresh snow on the ground....what more do I need?
    Need a tour Travel Agent??? Pick me :-)

Whatever you are, be a good one --Lincoln
  • dcfaithfuldcfaithful Posts: 13,076
    R.I.P. Suki :cry:
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
    9/28/09 - Salt Lake City, UT (11 years too long!!!)
    9/03/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 1
    9/04/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 2
  • the wolfthe wolf Posts: 7,027
    dcfaithful wrote:
    R.I.P. Suki :cry:
    :cry::cry:
    Peace, Love.

"To question your government is not unpatriotic --
    to not question your government is unpatriotic."
    -- Sen. Chuck Hagel
  • g under pg under p Posts: 18,178
    answer the phone!!!! :roll:

Dimitri just wondering have you posted atleast 100 times today! :shock:?

Peace :D
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

I'm MISSING HeartShapedBox, where are you? Ilove to give you a call.

Happy, Happy Birthday!

Peace & OneLove
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

9 days sober.
    Peace, Love.

-- Sen. Chuck Hagel
  • the wolf wrote:
    9 days sober.
    once again,congrats
    the wolf wrote:
    9 days sober.

Keep it going and stand strong man.

Peace

g under p wrote:
    the wolf wrote:
    9 days sober.

Peace

thanks, and thanks to you to dimitris .

I know all you guys are probably sick off me posting what day i'm on already, it just gives me something to look forward to, and gives me a goal to go another day.

I'll chill out and start posting the weeks instead and only post once a week. ;)
    Peace, Love.

-- Sen. Chuck Hagel
  • CHANGEinWAVESCHANGEinWAVES Posts: 10,169
    Steve, keep posting the days! You should be proud of each day and it's great to see the marker for each day :) congrats on this!!
    *and I'm here for you for everything else, as you were for me.

Probably the hardest drive up here I've had yet. Lots on my mind as well as the snow dropped on southern Ontario in the last few hours... 1cm my ass!!!
    "I'm not present, I'm a drug that makes you dream"
  • pandorapandora Posts: 21,855
    Birdie footprints in the snow- how cute is that :!:
  • the wolf wrote:
    g under p wrote:
    the wolf wrote:
    9 days sober.

Peace

thanks, and thanks to you to dimitris .

I know all you guys are probably sick off me posting what day i'm on already, it just gives me something to look forward to, and gives me a goal to go another day.

I'll chill out and start posting the weeks instead and only post once a week. ;)
    ill be here,to 10,11,12,,and more happy when u count in months
    tough day today. I feel alone for the first time in.... forever.
    Peace, Love.

-- Sen. Chuck Hagel
  • pandorapandora Posts: 21,855
    the wolf wrote:
    you are not alone you have most wonderful doggie by your side :D and then there's us guys here too
  • pandora wrote:
    the wolf wrote:
    you are not alone you have most wonderful doggie by your side :D and then there's us guys here too
    +1
    the wolf wrote:

Come on now you know you're NOT alone cause we're always here for you. You can even PM if you wish.

Peace

• CHANGEinWAVESCHANGEinWAVES Posts: 10,169
    Watching It's always Sunny in Philadelphia while in frozen London Ontario!

And Steve, you're not alone... I'm there for u always! You never let me feel alone.
    "I'm not present, I'm a drug that makes you dream"
    if i could just sleep for 20 hours of the day, it wouldn't be so bad.

how is it that when it comes to "guy things" I'm not afraid of anything ? Threre is not a man on this planet that I'm afraid of or intimidated by.

but being alone..... scares the shit out of me.
    Peace, Love.

-- Sen. Chuck Hagel
  • the wolf wrote:

how is it that when it comes to "guy things" I'm not afraid of anything ? Threre is not a man on this planet that I'm afraid of or intimidated by.

the wolf wrote:

I think one gets scared of being alone when one has NEVER been alone. The Time comes when one has to find other things to occupy one's interests just so one can't dwell on the obvious.

Peace

• justamjustam Posts: 21,408
    I truly love the way hard pieces get easier and easier as the days go by when I practise them. After a while it becomes like a snow-ball rolling down the hill and I start to wonder why the thing was difficult in the first place. (!) :)
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
    the wolf wrote:

Love this song by Michael Frant & Spearhead...Hey World (Don't Give Up)

Peace

g under p wrote:

Peace

g under p, you've gotta love this guy's positive attitude don't you? I saw that video you put up the other day about adoption. What a sweet story! :)
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
    justam wrote:
    g under p wrote:

Peace

g under p, you've gotta love this guy's positive attitude don't you? I saw that video you put up the other day about adoption. What a sweet story! :)

Michael is an amazing guy just amazing. My friends and I a few years ago went over to London then Belgium to see him. He played 3 nights in a row in Camden, London on the second night he invited us to go dancing after his show and we drove ALL over London searching for a place to party and dance again. We were so pumped @ 2am and FINALLY found one called Club 13? We danced till 5-6 in the morning and had the best time watching the sun come up.

We rested up for the last show and each one was better than the other something I'll never forget. Ilove doing favors for him as does he for me and my friends. He comes to town in Feb-March with John Mayer can't wait.

Oh Thanks for checking out that video of his adoption on *Song Break* :)

Peace

g under p wrote:

Michael is an amazing guy just amazing. My friends and I a few years ago went over to London then Belgium to see him. He played 3 nights in a row in Camden, London on the second night he invited us to go dancing after his show and we drove ALL over London searching for a place to party and dance again. We were so pumped @ 2am and FINALLY found one called Club 13? We danced till 5-6 in the morning and had the best time watching the sun come up.

We rested up for the last show and each one was better than the other something I'll never forget. Ilove doing favors for him as does he for me and my friends. He comes to town in Feb-March with John Mayer can't wait.

Oh Thanks for checking out that video of his adoption on *Song Break* :)

Peace

You're welcome. It was nice of you to put it up! :)
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
  • prismprism Posts: 2,440
    i'd rather be alone...knowing that i have myself, my family and friends that i can truly believe in...

but being with someone that bullshits, lies and can't be trusted...now that's enough to really scare the shit outta me
    *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
    angels share laughter
    *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
  • coffee
This discussion has been closed.