Instant thoughts. (add yours if you like)

Comments

• LizardLizard Posts: 12,091
    Saw/heard a U2 fly over head today.
    So I'll just lie down and wait for the dream
    Where I'm not ugly and you're lookin' at me
  • justamjustam Posts: 21,408
    g under p wrote:
    justam wrote:
    I feel refreshed. I have this month to be outside doing what I want and to learn new music.
    *sigh* :)

I'm secretly heading to my second home in Palm Beach Florida can't wait, the surf should be high. :D Not too good for snorkeling though. :(

Peace

Nice! :)
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
  • justam wrote:
    g under p wrote:
    justam wrote:
    I feel refreshed. I have this month to be outside doing what I want and to learn new music.
    *sigh* :)

I'm secretly heading to my second home in Palm Beach Florida can't wait, the surf should be high. :D Not too good for snorkeling though. :(

Peace

Nice! :)
    breathe in some fresh warm air for me... :)
  • justamjustam Posts: 21,408
    Okay. :)
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
  • I want to quit my job and run away.
    "I'm not present, I'm a drug that makes you dream"
  • the wolfthe wolf Posts: 7,027
    to my friend Daniel

you came here to read my poetry.

you should not have had to do that to know where i was coming from.

you were one of the best friends I've ever had.

I love you.

I will always love you.

goodbye.

RIP
    Peace, Love.

"To question your government is not unpatriotic --
    to not question your government is unpatriotic."
    -- Sen. Chuck Hagel
  • chadwickchadwick Posts: 21,157
    I came here to die
    let me be alone
    let the crow take me home.

To be here I was sent from many infinite cycles
    travels have breast fed me sunlight
    moon-rays have granted me grain fields and poverty.

Just to be alone
    my only last breath would wish for you.
    for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • I seem to have lost the urge to write :(
  • g under pg under p Posts: 18,178
    I snowing out and it's just beautiful, then I leave for South Florida for 2 weeks.

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

Freezing cold and STILL snowing intensely

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

• prismprism Posts: 2,440
    why does fucked-up and overwhelming shit always seem to come at once? in the same afternoon even?

this one i won't say...just that it really sucks to be made the scapegoat for a situation i didn't cause

the bus i was the on, on the way up to the hospital to visit my friend ran off the road...neither the driver or i (the only passenger) were hurt...sure as hell shook the shit out of us though...he did get it back on the road...then we began talking and it turns out that he was lost in thought mulling over the same sorta thing that i was at that particular moment

not much's different with my friend in the hospital

...i am tired...

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
    angels share laughter
    *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
  • .i need a ride from Berlin to Gdynia
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • i have absolutely zero finger dexterity, which is making it really difficult for me to learn chords. :(
    If nothing is everything, I'll have it all
  • PearlOfAGirlPearlOfAGirl Posts: 15,993
    I feel so empty inside... :cry:

Wish you were here...

~RIP Dad
  • pandorapandora Posts: 21,855
    Oh this time of year can do that- you seem like such a wonderful person. I have enjoyed your posts and sharing.
    Thank you
    Sometimes by doing something nice for someone it can fill that place that feels empty. Its almost magical :)
    pandora wrote:
    Oh this time of year can do that- you seem like such a wonderful person. I have enjoyed your posts and sharing.
    Thank you
    Sometimes by doing something nice for someone it can fill that place that feels empty. Its almost magical :)
    Thank you so much for those kind words.

Wish you were here...

~RIP Dad
    pandora wrote:
    Thank you

I totally agree more than any other time of the year doing something for somebody else is much more important for our well being than receiving.

Peace

• PANDORA ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    PANDORA ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!
    that made me giggle :D
    g under p wrote:

I totally agree more than any other time of the year doing something for somebody else is much more important for our well being than receiving.

Peace

true enough. i have gotten presents for others and given some and more later for friends and family....

but despite the material gifts...due to differing unavoidable, awful and stressful circumstances everyone i know won't be having a good (more like crappy) christmas this year...now if i could somehow positively change those circumstances for the better for any one of them...than at least i could be happy for them
    *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
    angels share laughter
    *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
  • The man I loved never knew me.
    The father I was given never knew me.
    My mother is worst enemy.
    My son forgets I'm alive.
    I forget if I'm alive.

I hate Christmas. Just let me sleep forever, it's Christmas time for everyone else. :(
  • pandora wrote:
    PANDORA ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!
    that made me giggle :D
    ;):)
    along with a bunch of other overwhelming shit ....after many years of not being able to trust another, for the last couple years it finally felt safe enough to trust someone again...a truly great friend. now that trust has been shattered...this just sucks...it fucking HURTS...

wish i could be numb...

what this song says:

Cold wind blows on the soles of my feet
    Heaven knows nothing of me
    I'm lost nowhere to go
    Oh when I was a kid oh how magic it seemed
    Oh please let me sleep its Christmas time
    Flowered winds was where I lived
    Thought you burned not froze for your sins
    Oh I'm so tired and cold

Oh when I was a kid oh how magic it seemed
    Oh oh when I was a kid oh how magic it seemed
    Oh oh when I if I was a kid oh how magic it seemed
    Oh please let me dream it's Christmas time
    *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
    angels share laughter
    *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
    As I sit here just thinking of everything that's going on with my life right now, everything from getting my heart literally broken into a million pieces by everyone man I've ever known, starting with my dad. Needing surgery that my insurance will not cover, and bills piling up to an unbelievably amount of money. This is just a small part of me... :roll:

This journey I'm on right now has left me so numb and empty inside. I cannot laugh or cry... I'm totally emotionless... :| I know that I'll be spending Christmas and my birthday alone. There are days that I wonder what my purpose in life really is, and wish I could just fall asleep one night and never wake up...

I know that a lot of people are going through REALLY tough times right now, and my heart goes out to them... I hope & pray that we all find the strength to find some happiness within ourselves...

((( hugs )))

Wish you were here...

~RIP Dad
    As I sit here just thinking of everything that's going on with my life right now, everything from getting my heart literally broken into a million pieces by everyone man I've ever known, starting with my dad. Needing surgery that my insurance will not cover, and bills piling up to an unbelievably amount of money. This is just a small part of me... :roll:

This journey I'm on right now has left me so numb and empty inside. I cannot laugh or cry... I'm totally emotionless... :| I know that I'll be spending Christmas and my birthday alone. There are days that I wonder what my purpose in life really is, and wish I could just fall asleep one night and never wake up...

I know that a lot of people are going through REALLY tough times right now, and my heart goes out to them... I hope & pray that we all find the strength to find some happiness within ourselves...

((( hugs )))
    Finding peace and happiness within yourself is a journey. And sadly sometimes we only have ourselves to count on. People can be incredibly disappointing but we can only hope and try not to disappoint others.
    You FEEL, right now you are overwhelmed, but you are a caring feeling person while so many are not. This is to be very thankful for. This will make you wise and bring you peace someday. I'm a lot older than many people here so my life's journey has brought me near to the end. I can say that each time a heart is broken it mends stronger. This is my mantra that has seen me through- that and my Mama's words "this as all things shall pass".
    I hope and pray with you. I pray for happiness for you, that being alone will not encompass you. That you will find smiles with a strangers child. Happiness in the smallest treasures and peace from giving this holiday. We are all thinking of you here
  • Waiting for the PET scan results... Looks like another shitty christmas is instore.
  • the wolfthe wolf Posts: 7,027
    a funeral they day after Christmas. Gonna be a shitty Christmas weekend.
    Peace, Love.

"To question your government is not unpatriotic --
    to not question your government is unpatriotic."
    -- Sen. Chuck Hagel
  • there's nothing more uplifting than watching six feet under and intervention all day. :roll:
    If nothing is everything, I'll have it all
  • merry christmas! :D
  • Results are in...the cancer has not spread! Best Christmas gift ever!!!!! 2010 will be the year of treatment...even if I have to travel to Texas to see him, at least he's getting treatment.
This discussion has been closed.