Instant thoughts. (add yours if you like)

Comments

• g under pg under p Posts: 18,178
    I have to fix a busted pipe in the bathroom. :(

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

• pandorapandora Posts: 21,855
    I'm gonna go open a Mich Light- go in the other room where the game is on and hope I see the Packers have scored 2 touchdowns in my absence
    oh and start a fire in the fireplace
    it'll be sad when football season is over
    pandora wrote:
    I'm gonna go open a Mich Light- go in the other room where the game is on and hope I see the Packers have scored 2 touchdowns in my absence

Sadly it's over for the Patriots, only have the Celtics and the Bruins left to root for. :(

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

• justamjustam Posts: 21,408
    Preparing a new class to teach is kind of exciting. :D
    I just have to see how much time these activities take so I can get good at the pacing. :geek:
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
  • the wolfthe wolf Posts: 7,027
    g under p wrote:
    pandora wrote:

Sadly it's over for the Patriots, only have the Celtics and the Bruins left to root for. :(

Peace

yeah, for me it's done for the Bengals, but I still have my main man Favre and the Vikes to root for !!!
    Peace, Love.

"To question your government is not unpatriotic --
    to not question your government is unpatriotic."
    -- Sen. Chuck Hagel
  • pandorapandora Posts: 21,855
    the wolf wrote:
    g under p wrote:
    pandora wrote:

Peace

yeah, for me it's done for the Bengals, but I still have my main man Favre and the Vikes to root for !!!
    Oh that was so awful last night- Packers worked so hard bring it to a tie twice and overtime then to just give it up like that. Embarrassing. I really thought they would win it. So I guess its the Cowboys for me now- I can't root for the Vikings- they are the Packs rival.
    edited January 2010
    made it to 14 days without a drink. ;)
    Post edited by the wolf on
    Peace, Love.

-- Sen. Chuck Hagel
  • congrats on 14 days!!!

I saw a Bald Eagle this weekend...it was one of the most beautiful things I've ever seen
    Need a tour Travel Agent??? Pick me :-)

Whatever you are, be a good one --Lincoln
  • prismprism Posts: 2,440
    i've cried many tears for you...now if the stars don't mind, today i'll cry for myself too
    *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
    angels share laughter
    *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
  • PearlOfAGirlPearlOfAGirl Posts: 15,993
    g under p wrote:
    pandora wrote:

Peace
    Let's hoping and some angel19.gif that the Sox have a better season this year. ;):mrgreen:

Wish you were here...

~RIP Dad
    edited January 2010
    three minutes into day 15 without a drink.
    Post edited by the wolf on
    Peace, Love.

-- Sen. Chuck Hagel
  • dont have to say nothing more than congrats...
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • FrannyFranny Posts: 2,054
    edited January 2010
    don't want another migraine....one in a week is m ore than enough :cry:
    Post edited by Franny on
    I had to bring my son to the hospital last night for his asthma.
    It turns out he also had pneumonia. :|
    Thank goodness for health insurance. :geek:
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
  • justam wrote:
    hope all goes well..fast recovery..
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    justam wrote:

sorry to hear this, I hope he gets better soon !

scary for sure. are you okay?
    Peace, Love.

-- Sen. Chuck Hagel
    Really ? REALLY ?????

We bury a very very good friend the day after Christmas....

my GF leaves a few days after New Year.......

and I just find out that another friend , ( though no where near as close as the aformentioned ) died yesterday.

she liked me at one time, and could never really deal with the fact that I did not think of her in that way.
    that's why we were not close anymore.... but she stayed really good friends with other friends of mine.

WTF is going on ? she was only 35 !!
    Peace, Love.

-- Sen. Chuck Hagel
  • the wolf wrote:
    Really ? REALLY ?????

and I just find out that another friend , ( though no where near as close as the aformentioned ) died yesterday.

she liked me at one time, and could never really deal with the fact that I did not think of her in that way.
    that's why we were not close anymore.... but she stayed really good friends with other friends of mine.

This is just not going well for you... Sorry to hear all of this. I think you should be good for awhile with bad things happening. And if not, maybe you should go into hibernation til spring or get out of town...
    the wolf wrote:
    Really ? REALLY ?????

I'm sad to hear this but what happened to her? I gather when it pours, it rains.

Peace

g under p wrote:
    the wolf wrote:
    Really ? REALLY ?????

I'm sad to hear this but what happened to her? I gather when it pours, it rains.

Peace

I have no idea yet. my friend just let me know and is trying to find out.....
    he found out from her sister , because she tracked him down on facebook..... he is waiting to hear back from her.

she had at least two kids, three I think.... I'm pretty sure one was is pretty young too.
    Peace, Love.

-- Sen. Chuck Hagel
    the wolf wrote:
    Really ? REALLY ?????

This is just not going well for you... Sorry to hear all of this. I think you should be good for awhile with bad things happening. And if not, maybe you should go into hibernation til spring or get out of town...

I'm just going to go live alone in the woods somewhere by myself.....
    that way i only have me and the dog to worry about, and can just pretend that everyone else lives forever and nothing but good things happen out in the real world.

seclusion / isolation forever seems like a really good idea right now.

man, i'm just FUCKING SICK OF THIS WORLD WE LIVE IN AND ALL THE BULLSHIT THAT GOES WITH IT !!
    Peace, Love.

-- Sen. Chuck Hagel
  • Pepe SilviaPepe Silvia Posts: 3,758
    it seems she stole my washer and dryer.... :evil:
    don't compete; coexist

what are you but my reflection? who am i to judge or strike you down?

"I will promise you this, that if we have not gotten our troops out by the time I am president, it is the first thing I will do. I will get our troops home. We will bring an end to this war. You can take that to the bank." - Barack Obama

when you told me 'if you can't beat 'em, join 'em'
    i was thinkin 'death before dishonor'
  • it seems she stole my washer and dryer.... :evil:
    :shock:
  • prismprism Posts: 2,440
    when a wise person finds a flaming sack of bullshit has arrived on their door step they know not to stomp on it getting that shit all over them and burnt...and they sure don't allow it to come in to ruin their nice life and home...they realize the best way to take care of it is to grab a big shovel and tossed it out to the street to let it burn itself out...
    *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
    angels share laughter
    *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
  • Pepe SilviaPepe Silvia Posts: 3,758
    it seems she stole my washer and dryer.... :evil:
    :shock:

too much aggravation...i moved to a place that had them so i no longer needed mine. i put an ad on craigslist and this lady who actually ended up living a few houses away but was moving to a different part of the city had interest. she seemed nice so i agreed to hold them until dec 1st when she was moving for her (this was early november) near the end of november she called to make sure i still had them and on the 1st i even moved them onto the front porch to be quicker about it...she never showed up and wasn't home. i threw a tarp on top and went to work the next day...which is when she came and took them! she at least called while i was at work and said i wasn't there so she'd bring the $ to following day...which never happened. she said she would pay me that weekend after she got paid...which never happened. i called her and she apologized and since now it was near christmas and she had at least 1 kid i let it slide until after so i don't feel like i'm taking money that might've bought a gift or something. i call almost every day and leave voicemails a few days after christmas and she finally calls back today leaving a vague voicemail saying she lost my number, though my voicemail tells me the number it came from and i know i left my number on a few of the previous voicemails, and there were problems with 1 or both of them, couldn't really tell from what she said, so she had them fixed so she feels she shouldn't have to pay the price we agreed on since she had to pay for repairs....HAD to pay for repairs? you didn't even pay for them to begin with! and why not include me on this so called problem!? even if she didn't have my number she could've driven to my house and left a note or something, she knew where i worked, too!
    don't compete; coexist

what are you but my reflection? who am i to judge or strike you down?

"I will promise you this, that if we have not gotten our troops out by the time I am president, it is the first thing I will do. I will get our troops home. We will bring an end to this war. You can take that to the bank." - Barack Obama

when you told me 'if you can't beat 'em, join 'em'
    i was thinkin 'death before dishonor'
    the wolf wrote:
    ]

Thanks for the good wishes guys. He's feeling a bit better today and has lots of medicine to take but it's scary when this kind of thing happens. His asthma can become acute all of a sudden and we end up in the hospital for hours while he has nebulizer treatments.

THIS time it was compounded by the fact that there was fluid in his lungs.

Sometimes I worry that I'm over-reacting but clearly, in this case, I was NOT. :cry:
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
  • justam wrote:

Thanks for the good wishes guys. He's feeling a bit better today and has lots of medicine to take but it's scary when this kind of thing happens. His asthma can become acute all of a sudden and we end up in the hospital for hours while he has nebulizer treatments.

Sometimes I worry that I'm over-reacting but clearly, in this case, I was NOT. :cry:
    all will be ok.. :)
  • yo yo yiggity yo.
    If nothing is everything, I'll have it all
  • justam wrote:
    the wolf wrote:
    ]

omg, justam. who are you talking about? hope everything is okay with you and your family. you have always been so nice to me on here. you deserve the best, girl! hang in there.
  • CHANGEinWAVESCHANGEinWAVES Posts: 10,169
    Happy 4th Birthday Kylie!
    "I'm not present, I'm a drug that makes you dream"
This discussion has been closed.