Pics Where Eddie Looks Hot - Part 2

Comments

• What kind of phone Elseinit??cause I post pics
    from my iPhone all the time..
  • -Emma--Emma- Posts: 2,864
    tumblr_mbpi6wgMbu1r9zz7xo1_500.jpg

tumblr_mbpi5iPB1E1r9zz7xo1_250.jpg

tumblr_mbpihoPML11r9zz7xo1_250.jpg
    PJ: Sydney, 11th February 2003 ♥ Sydney, 26th January 2014 ♥ EV: Sydney, 20th March 2011 ♥ EV: Perth, 7th February 2014 ♥ EV: Perth, 8th February 2014 ♥ EV: Sydney, 11th February 2014 ♥ EV: Sydney, 12th February 2014 ♥ EV: Sydney, 13th February 2014 ♥ EV: Brisbane, 22nd February 2014 ♥ EV: Brisbane, 23rd February 2014 ♥ EV: Brisbane, 25th February 2014 ♥

Eddie Vedder Tribute Videos - Playlist
    The EDvolution of Dance: youtu.be/-HtF3gRYHnE
    eddievedderhallpass.tumblr.com
  • What kind of phone Elseinit??cause I post pics
    from my iPhone all the time..
    Samsung galaxy. Maybe it's just me :?
    I know I was born and I know that I'll die, the in between is mine.
  • Hey girls, I put together some nice pics to "Why go" from the Swedish bootleg this summer :D . And towards the end comes Ed´s speech in Swedish hahahahahahaha!! :lol::lol: I even put subtitles in English to it, so you can see how funny he was! :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XFlNguwS2IM

I haven´t been able to be here, my life is shit right now and I´ve got a lot to do. :evil: But soon I´ll be able to look at all your lovely contributions :mrgreen: :corn: .
    "I gather speed from you fucking with me"

PJ in Stockholm, Sweden, 7th July 2012. EV solo in London, 31st July 2012. PJ in Stockholm 28th of June 2014. PJ in Milton Keynes UK, 11th of July 2014, Eddie solo in London 6th of June 2017. PJ London 18th of June, 2018, and 17th of July, 2018.
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Posts: 49,888
    wishlisa76 wrote:
    Hey girls, I put together some nice pics to "Why go" from the Swedish bootleg this summer :D . And towards the end comes Ed´s speech in Swedish hahahahahahaha!! :lol::lol: I even put subtitles in English to it, so you can see how funny he was! :lol:

I haven´t been able to be here, my life is shit right now and I´ve got a lot to do. :evil: But soon I´ll be able to look at all your lovely contributions :mrgreen: :corn: .
    "Why haven't you called?" :lol::lol:
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Ana2112Ana2112 Posts: 689
    wishlisa76 wrote:
    Hey girls, I put together some nice pics to "Why go" from the Swedish bootleg this summer :D . And towards the end comes Ed´s speech in Swedish hahahahahahaha!! :lol::lol: I even put subtitles in English to it, so you can see how funny he was! :lol:

Aaaargh, this show was so darn good, the crowd was so wild and the energy just boiling all over. I thought I was going to die a few times or at least leave the venue with a few broken ribs from all the pushing :lol: but it would be worth it (the ribs, I mean, not dying :lol: ). OMG, and now every time I listen to the bootleg I feel like my heart is going to explode! I love those guys, love them!! And the fans too!! <3 :wave:

And it is great how bootlegs remind you of what went on there. Lisa, remebmer during Wishlist, when Ed sang "I wish I was the grounds for 50 million hands upraised and opened towards the sky" how everybody raised their hands? Aaaaaaa!!! <3:)
    Evil Little Goat
  • MissJam81MissJam81 Posts: 1,878
    wishlisa76 wrote:

I love it its so funny!!! :lol:
    Wendy Testaburger

" we're going to take this to some level that people aren't going to forget... and if that means risking your life, we're going to do it!..." EV

"
    -Emma- wrote:

tumblr_mbpihoPML11r9zz7xo1_250.jpg

wow Emma!!! :clap:
    Wendy Testaburger

" we're going to take this to some level that people aren't going to forget... and if that means risking your life, we're going to do it!..." EV

"
    Love this one.... his face expression is telling me: Hello you.... come here often....? :lol: :oops:

eddieveddertn006.jpg
    Wendy Testaburger

"
    square.jpg

eddie-vedder-200-040512.jpg

T1rLR.jpg

pearl_jam_080607.jpg?w=500

19220-004-1D2043D4.jpg

AND THAT ONE IS FOR HEDWICH :)

eddie-vedder+young+pearl+jam+face.jpg
    Wendy Testaburger

"
    -Emma- wrote:

Love these two. Happiness on both, but of totally different types. The first one is young, energetic and wild, and the second is mature, calm and content. I love how PJ guys grow together with us. :)
    Evil Little Goat
  • Ana2112 wrote:
    wishlisa76 wrote:

Aaaargh, this show was so darn good, the crowd was so wild and the energy just boiling all over. I thought I was going to die a few times or at least leave the venue with a few broken ribs from all the pushing :lol: but it would be worth it (the ribs, I mean, not dying :lol: ). OMG, and now every time I listen to the bootleg I feel like my heart is going to explode! I love those guys, love them!! And the fans too!! <3 :wave:

And it is great how bootlegs remind you of what went on there. Lisa, remebmer during Wishlist, when Ed sang "I wish I was the grounds for 50 million hands upraised and opened towards the sky" how everybody raised their hands? Aaaaaaa!!! <3:)

Ana, I´m so glad you were there too!!! That was one of the greatest evenings of my life. First, the shock of actually seeing them live for the first time, and then, the total bliss that lasted for 3 hours. :D:D BUT, I don´t remember that Wishlist moment!! :fp: WTF??? Cause it sounds amazing. I have to look at it on youtube! :roll: But I do remember a lot of other things, sacred memories, sacred, sacred. :D:lol: Swedish people can certainly get wild sometimes. It´s because we used to be vikings. :lol: :shock:

PJ in Stockholm, Sweden, 7th July 2012. EV solo in London, 31st July 2012. PJ in Stockholm 28th of June 2014. PJ in Milton Keynes UK, 11th of July 2014, Eddie solo in London 6th of June 2017. PJ London 18th of June, 2018, and 17th of July, 2018.
  • I´ve made a video of the first Stockholm song too. Elderly woman blablabla :lol: I think Ed sang it perfectly. With pics, of course ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a1uTPR74Dko

:o

• And then GARDEN - THE MOST SEXY PERFORMANCE I´VE EVER SEEN LIVE. Some great soul on youtube has put together different peoples videos with the Bootleg sound. Amazing!! :mrgreen::D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aIuhL8I7V_8

God, this might turn you on. :lol:8-);) :oops:

• HedwichHedwich Posts: 3,237
    MissJam81 wrote:
    Love this one.... his face expression is telling me: Hello you.... come here often....? :lol: :oops:

eddieveddertn006.jpg

Ohhhh....Yes, right, this can be true!! :D:D:D
    Concerts
    Berlin: 2000, 2006, 2009, 2010, 2x 2012
    Düsseldorf: 2007
    Amsterdam 1+2, Milano, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Stockholm 2014

Pearl Jam exhibition in Rome 2013

Eddie rocks my life!!!
    MissJam81 wrote:
    square.jpg
    This one is so unbelievable sweet! The shining blue eyes makes me melting! :?
    Concerts

Eddie rocks my life!!!
    MissJam81 wrote:

19220-004-1D2043D4.jpg

I'm sure, he said in this moment: WHAT THE F***?! :lol::lol:
    Concerts

Eddie rocks my life!!!
    MissJam81 wrote:

AND THAT ONE IS FOR HEDWICH :)

eddie-vedder+young+pearl+jam+face.jpg

Oh, my dear! Soooooo nice and sooooo hot :shock: :shock: Thanks SO MUCH!! :D:D
    Concerts

Eddie rocks my life!!!
    edited October 2012
    wishlisa76 wrote:
    And then GARDEN - THE MOST SEXY PERFORMANCE I´VE EVER SEEN LIVE. Some great soul on youtube has put together different peoples videos with the Bootleg sound. Amazing!! :mrgreen::D

Lisa, all three videos are to die for!
    :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:
    Thank you for your trouble! It's great fun to see them, but it makes me incredibly sad also... so many precious memories, but so long ago! My longing grows and grows, and the vids it's even worse ...
    Post edited by Hedwich on
    Concerts

Eddie rocks my life!!!
    425804_389544794447041_1430702195_n.jpg

the look! Pure energy and a little bit angry...mmmmmmh..
    Concerts

Eddie rocks my life!!!
    644487_463494103711577_1414135392_n.jpg

430057_463494127044908_1277880289_n.jpg

:corn: :corn: :corn:
    Concerts

Eddie rocks my life!!!
    Dear Girls, it was so a great pleasure for me today the new pics, videos and comments to see. The last three days was really "shit-days" and it's so nice to be here again. Thanks to all of you! Every time i can look at the thread i'm happy again. You are a important part of my days i'm happy over the friendship and the friendliness here!
    This must I say!

THANK YOU!
    Concerts

Eddie rocks my life!!!
  • Hedwich wrote:
    wishlisa76 wrote:
    And then GARDEN - THE MOST SEXY PERFORMANCE I´VE EVER SEEN LIVE. Some great soul on youtube has put together different peoples videos with the Bootleg sound. Amazing!! :mrgreen::D

Thank you for your trouble! It's great fun to see them, but it makes me incredibly sad also... so many precious memories, but so long ago! My longing grows and grows, and the vids it's even worse ...

Thanks for watching Hedwich, BUT - remember that for every day that you are more and more far away from this summer, at the same time you get closer and closer to the next time you´ll see them!!! And you have the memories, the bootlegs, the EDVEDD pics etc etc :D:D !!!

wishlisa76 wrote:
    Ana2112 wrote:

Ana, I´m so glad you were there too!!! That was one of the greatest evenings of my life. First, the shock of actually seeing them live for the first time, and then, the total bliss that lasted for 3 hours. :D:D BUT, I don´t remember that Wishlist moment!! :fp: WTF??? Cause it sounds amazing. I have to look at it on youtube! :roll: But I do remember a lot of other things, sacred memories, sacred, sacred. :D:lol: Swedish people can certainly get wild sometimes. It´s because we used to be vikings. :lol: :shock:
    Yeah, 3 hours!! :shock: :clap::)

It was dark in the arena so it is hard to see on videos. :( But this can maybe give you the idea. This was filmed by someone near the rail so all you can see are hands of those few people in front of them. But this happened all over the hall.
    0:25 --> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rKfqZRA0-jU
    Evil Little Goat
    wishlisa76 wrote:
    I´ve made a video of the first Stockholm song too. Elderly woman blablabla :lol: I think Ed sang it perfectly. With pics, of course ;)

I love it when the crowd sings. <3:)
    Evil Little Goat
  • Ana2112 wrote:
    wishlisa76 wrote:
    I´ve made a video of the first Stockholm song too. Elderly woman blablabla :lol: I think Ed sang it perfectly. With pics, of course ;)

I love it when the crowd sings. <3:)

I suspect the guy who posted that video comes from Sardinia... OMG it's my country!! :-D I've never met a Sardinian with a passion like mine... ;)
    She holds the hand that holds her down...
    She will... rise above...
  • Hedwich wrote:
    Dear Girls, it was so a great pleasure for me today the new pics, videos and comments to see. The last three days was really "shit-days" and it's so nice to be here again. Thanks to all of you! Every time i can look at the thread i'm happy again. You are a important part of my days i'm happy over the friendship and the friendliness here!
    This must I say!

THANK YOU!

Thank you, dear Hedwich & warm hugs! :)
  • Hedwich wrote:
    425804_389544794447041_1430702195_n.jpg

the look! Pure energy and a little bit angry...mmmmmmh..

I love this one... :D
  • Many of us are having a shitty time... it's just the winter darkness coming? I need more of this Veddicine/Pearljamicine...
    wishlisa76 wrote:
    Hedwich wrote:
    wishlisa76 wrote:

Thanks for watching Hedwich, BUT - remember that for every day that you are more and more far away from this summer, at the same time you get closer and closer to the next time you´ll see them!!! And you have the memories, the bootlegs, the EDVEDD pics etc etc :D:D !!!

You have right, Lisa!!
    That's true and definitely the better perspective!
    Usually i see the things always of the positiv side! Today was that not possible.
    But your words are true and i feel a little bit better. Hmmm, i wish tommorow it would be offically: PJ comes to Europe next year for.....mmmmhhhh.......what would be sufficient..... 20 Shows.... :D:D:D What a dream!
    Concerts

Eddie rocks my life!!!