Pics Where Eddie Looks Hot - Part 2

Comments

• aus_suzaus_suz Posts: 9,364
    SOLAT319 wrote:
    StillHere wrote:
    Soooo...let me ask this question...

Have you EVER seen a photo of Ed where he DOESN'T look hot? Cuz I sure have not! heheheheheeeee 8-)

Uhm...as a matter of fact, yes, yes I have:

Olddudes.jpg

Seriously, does anyone in that picture not look all HAGGARD??? BWAHAHAHAHHAA!!

AAHHHH!!!!

that scared me.

Ed's ironing lady needs to be sacked.... and hire me :)
  • doomponydoompony Posts: 4,497
    71step28 wrote:
    doompony wrote:
    everytime i come into this thread i get that inxs song stuck in my head.

same here ;):lol:

baby you're so tight...
  • morellomorello Posts: 6,212
    Oh jeezuz DP, don't go getting us started!! I'm in process of making Ed pic my background pic on my mobile so I can have him with me at all times!! ;-) Might blu-tack pics of him that I've printed out on the wall in my hotel room in Wlg this week to give me someting to dribble over. ;-)
    <hr>
    PJ - Auckland 2009; Alpine Valley1&2 2011; Man1, Am'dam1&2, Berlin1&2, Stockholm, Oslo & Copenhagen 2012; LA, Oakland, Portland, Spokane, Calgary, Vancouver, Seattle 2013; Auckland 2014
    EV - Canberra, Newcastle & Sydney 1&2 2011
    eddie_vedder_msg.jpg
  • ZiggyStarZiggyStar Posts: 14,328
    Ohhh that picture above of Eddie is scary! :?
    ★ 1995 - Brisbane ★ 1998 - Brisbane ★ 2003 - Brisbane ★ 2006 - Brisbane ★
    ★ 2009 - Sydney, Brisbane, Auckland, Christchurch ★
    ★ 2011 - EV Newcastle, Melbourne 1, Melbourne 2 ★
    pre.jpg

he looks so weird in a suit
  • __ Posts: 6,651
    aus_suz wrote:
    Ed's ironing lady needs to be sacked.... and hire me :)

Haha! Maybe we should throw a bottle of Downy Wrinkle Releaser on stage at the next show. :D
  • pandorapandora Posts: 21,855
    doompony wrote:
    pre.jpg

he looks so weird in a suit
    really- I love him all spiffed up and I like his color choices especially http://static.thefrisky.com/images/uplo ... vedder.jpg brown and black he's cool
  • SOLAT319 wrote:
    StillHere wrote:

Have you EVER seen a photo of Ed where he DOESN'T look hot? Cuz I sure have not! heheheheheeeee 8-)

Olddudes.jpg

I THOUGHT THIS PICTURE WAS TO BE DESTROYED SOLAT319!!!!!!!

ITS HAUNTING! :lol:
    SOLAT319 wrote:
    StillHere wrote:

Olddudes.jpg

I think it kind of looks like us or at least me before my makeup :lol: especially after a long fun night
    maybe it was touched up to look like that? doesn't matter they are still cute as can be, even a bad shot is good when its PJ
  • pandora wrote:
    SOLAT319 wrote:
    StillHere wrote:

Olddudes.jpg

I think it kind of looks like us or at least me before my makeup :lol: especially after a long fun night
    maybe it was touched up to look like that? doesn't matter they are still cute as can be, even a bad shot is good when its PJ
    Agreed. I think because its not the usual scowl or big smile, it just looks a bit off.
    But Jeff looks adorable as always!!! :D
    HOT HOT HOT3rio2.jpghttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JUbMWtUyIIE
    and Ms Gracie Slick..... Somebody to Love....yeah
  • SOLAT319SOLAT319 Posts: 4,594
    SOLAT319 wrote:
    StillHere wrote:

Olddudes.jpg

I THOUGHT THIS PICTURE WAS TO BE DESTROYED SOLAT319!!!!!!!

ITS HAUNTING! :lol:

We're gonna go ahead and keep it just as a reminder of even everyone's favorite frontman might not always look his best and that he's not some alien hotness who might have been dropped from his space ship to bring goodwill to humankind :P
    I have no patience for bad music and stupid people...

The whole world will be different soon the whole world will be RELIEVED

#resistgezi #resistturkey #resisttaksim #direnturkiye #direngezi
    #standingman #duranadam
  • E.KE.K Posts: 7,707
    SOLAT319 wrote:
    Olddudes.jpg

We're gonna go ahead and keep it just as a reminder of even everyone's favorite frontman might not always look his best and that he's not some alien hotness who might have been dropped from his space ship to bring goodwill to humankind :P

Yep ... receding hairline, bags under the eyes, huge chipmunk cheeks, toothless grin, tatty beard, crinkly T-shirt ... I'd still do him though. :P
    Sydney, Australia - March 12, 1998; Sydney, Australia - February 14, 2003; Sydney, Australia - November 8, 2006; Sydney, Australia - November 25, 2006;  Brisbane, Australia - November, 2009; Gold Coast, Australia - January, 2014

• JoJo Posts: 2,098
    Look, It is quite reasonable to suggest that they have all just had a spliff, and lets just leave it at that. :D

I'm trying really hard to upload a picture here, but I'm stupid and can only do this.....enjoy.

http://img51.imageshack.us/img51/4640/edcattat.jpg
    ha, we have this online survey thing we have to fill in at work about how engaged we are at work, stuff about getting regular praise, how happy you are, having the tools you need etc etc.

they put out all these posters using pop cultural icons - grease "tell me about it stud", the beatles "come together", etc... all with little related phrases about filling in the survey.

i said, fuck that, i'm making my own - so we have that surfin' pic of ed with "WWEVD?" on it. it's up a couple of places in our office.
    Heaps of smoking hot photos of Eddie on here :)

http://www.twofeetthick.com/2010/03/pea ... offame2010
    Sydney, Australia - March 12, 1998; Sydney, Australia - February 14, 2003; Sydney, Australia - November 8, 2006; Sydney, Australia - November 25, 2006;  Brisbane, Australia - November, 2009; Gold Coast, Australia - January, 2014

• mindimindi Posts: 1,858
    E.K wrote:

Those pictures are awesome! Looks like someone had a great time last night! :mrgreen:
    To 10c; "Your PJ tshirt should be tight enough to show you're a woman and loose enough to show you're a lady." - bionicamy
    I still dont get how to post an actual picture, :?
    I'm trying..... :? Got some GREAT ones.....
    bare with me.......
  • mindimindi Posts: 1,858
    Jo wrote:
    bare with me.......
    Do you have them somewhere like photobucket? If so it will have links you can just copy and paste here.

IMG_2033-1.jpg
    To 10c; "Your PJ tshirt should be tight enough to show you're a woman and loose enough to show you're a lady." - bionicamy
  • JukeeJukee Posts: 4,500
    mindi wrote:
    Jo wrote:
    bare with me.......
    Do you have them somewhere like photobucket? If so it will have links you can just copy and paste here.

IMG_2033-1.jpg

All I have to say is YUMMMMM :D
    If you have nothing to lose, you have nothing to worry about.
    mindi wrote:
    E.K wrote:

Those pictures are awesome! Looks like someone had a great time last night! :mrgreen:

Yup. This would have to be my favourite. :D

RitaEdPatti5.jpg

E.K wrote:
    mindi wrote:
    E.K wrote:

RitaEdPatti5.jpg
    I love that, makes me happier just seeing him laughing like that.
    I wonder what was so funny
  • blondieblue227blondieblue227 Posts: 4,509
    laughing til it hurts.
    ain't life grand? :)
    *~Pearl Jam will be blasted from speakers until morale improves~*

pandora wrote:
    E.K wrote:
    [quote="mindiThose pictures are awesome! Looks like someone had a great time last night! :mrgreen:

RitaEdPatti5.jpg
    I love that, makes me happier just seeing him laughing like that.
    I wonder what was so funny[/quote]

Whats so funny is now everyone are so busy whinging about the tickets they've forgotten about whinging for the Philly Boots and Xmas single! :lol:;)
    those photos are awesome.. my goodness he is looking young and healthy lately. must be all that love in his life. bastard. :mrgreen:
  • SOLAT319SOLAT319 Posts: 4,594
    E.K wrote:
    SOLAT319 wrote:
    Olddudes.jpg

Yep ... receding hairline, bags under the eyes, huge chipmunk cheeks, toothless grin, tatty beard, crinkly T-shirt ... I'd still do him though. :P

And who wouldn't, really if you think about it :P

On an side note, I never knew this thread was started by my dear friend E.K.! NICE JOB, girlie! :D
    I have no patience for bad music and stupid people...

The whole world will be different soon the whole world will be RELIEVED

#resistgezi #resistturkey #resisttaksim #direnturkiye #direngezi
    #standingman #duranadam
    stop quoting that picture! :x
    JeffEdWattMike.jpg

This could go in the sexy mikey thread too. dapper gents! jeff looks rather foxy himself.