Pics Where Eddie Looks Hot - Part 2

Comments

• pandorapandora Posts: 21,855
    BEAUTIFUL RAINY DAY PICTURESDSC_0086.jpgPearlJam115.jpg5.jpgPJVic9.jpgsmall126_2615-1.jpgEddieVedder33.jpgEddieVedder17.jpgDSCN2242.jpgLET IT RAIN
  • I just came to this thread the first time (I'm pretty new here) - and why the hell didn't I find it earlier?????? I'm so right in here!!! 8-)
  • NastasjaNastasja Posts: 9,668
    Stonerlady wrote:
    I just came to this thread the first time (I'm pretty new here) - and why the hell didn't I find it earlier?????? I'm so right in here!!! 8-)

have fun going through all of those 229 pages ;)
    You can spend your time alone, re-digesting past regrets,
    Or you can come to terms and realize
    You're the only one who can't forgive yourself
  • Nastasja wrote:
    Stonerlady wrote:
    I just came to this thread the first time (I'm pretty new here) - and why the hell didn't I find it earlier?????? I'm so right in here!!! 8-)

Working on it ;) I'm on page 25 now. To be continued 2morrow (it's almost time to go to bed in GER).
    Stonerlady wrote:
    Nastasja wrote:

Working on it ;) I'm on page 25 now. To be continued 2morrow (it's almost time to go to bed in GER).

:lol: .... I discovered the thread while it was already at around 170 or so. Those were the days were I did considerable less work than usually :P
    Stonerlady wrote:
    Nastasja wrote:

Oh and btw: Ich bin auch aus Deutschland ;) Wohn nur nicht mehr dort.....
    Stonerlady wrote:
    Nastasja wrote:
    Stonerlady wrote:

sweet dreams are made of these ;)
  • ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
    Thank you Pandora - just the tonic for a crappy day :D
  • Nastasja wrote:
    Stonerlady wrote:
    Nastasja wrote:

Oh and btw: Ich bin auch aus Deutschland ;) Wohn nur nicht mehr dort.....

Oh schön. Wo hast du denn gewohnt? Und wo bist du jetzt?

Ich bin leider z.Zt. in der Berufsschule - d.h. kein Internet. Und jetzt gibt's auch noch Probleme mit dem Auto. Ich hoff ich werd über's Wochenende fertig. ;)
  • pandora wrote:
    ]
    sweet dreams are made of these ;)

Sweet??? Mine were a little different than just sweet.... Oh, bad girl... :twisted:
    now I need Hubby- he speaks German and reads a bit less ;)
  • pandora wrote:

She just told me that she's from Germany as well and I asked her from where she is. And then I said I don't have enough time to go through the entire thread as I'm pretty busy at vocational school and I have to do some stuff with my car.
    I do love it when Hubby speaks German to me (sexy sexy) but I'm pretty sure you would have stumped him with that Its been many years since German class!
    Stonerlady wrote:
    pandora wrote:

She just told me that she's from Germany as well and I asked her from where she is. And then I said I don't have enough time to go through the entire thread as I'm pretty busy at vocational school and I have to do some stuff with my car.

Even more German now:

Ich komme ursprünglich aus Ulm. Lebe jetzt aber in British Columbia, Kanada.
    Habe zu Hause gerade auch kein Internet und deswegen bin ich hier weniger aktiv :(
    Nastasja wrote:
    Stonerlady wrote:
    pandora wrote:

Even more German now:

Ich komme ursprünglich aus Ulm. Lebe jetzt aber in British Columbia, Kanada.
    Habe zu Hause gerade auch kein Internet und deswegen bin ich hier weniger aktiv :(
    ok I'll have JBii take a look and see if he can tell me what that says- he sent me an email earlier that said
    Ich Libba Diech if I remember correct that is I Love You or I want you?
    Funny story sometime is when we were at Epcot- in Disney World in "Germany"- he really put his foot in his mouth! He knows just enough to get in trouble!
    eddie.jpg246285107_48041742ee.jpgeddieved-2.jpg061113PearlJamEddie131106_28.jpg
    Couldn't resist a few more pretty pictures
    Happy friday everyone!
  • ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
    Thank you, thank you, thank you :D
    Yes, thank you, Pandora!

And it's 'Ich liebe dich' = I love you ;)
  • doomponydoompony Posts: 4,497
    pandora wrote:
    246285107_48041742ee.jpg
    Happy friday everyone!

daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaang yo!
  • Wow, find ich mutig, so einen Schritt zu wagen. Ich bin hier zwischen Bamberg und Nürnberg recht glücklich - aus meiner Stadt kriegt mich so schnell keiner raus ;)
  • StillHereStillHere Posts: 7,795
    Soooo...let me ask this question...

Have you EVER seen a photo of Ed where he DOESN'T look hot? Cuz I sure have not! heheheheheeeee 8-)
    peace,
    jo

http://www.Etsy.com/Shop/SimpleEarthCreations
    "How I choose to feel is how I am." ~ EV/MMc
    "Some people hear their own inner voices with great clearness and they live by what they hear. Such people become crazy, or they become legends." ~ One Stab ~
  • doomponydoompony Posts: 4,497
    hey now, pokin' fun at the guy's appearance goes against the good nature of the thread...
  • doompony wrote:
    hey now, pokin' fun at the guy's appearance goes against the good nature of the thread...

Sorry, will never again dare to do so ;)
  • SOLAT319SOLAT319 Posts: 4,594
    StillHere wrote:
    Soooo...let me ask this question...

Have you EVER seen a photo of Ed where he DOESN'T look hot? Cuz I sure have not! heheheheheeeee 8-)

Uhm...as a matter of fact, yes, yes I have:

Olddudes.jpg

Seriously, does anyone in that picture not look all HAGGARD??? BWAHAHAHAHHAA!!
    I have no patience for bad music and stupid people...

The whole world will be different soon the whole world will be RELIEVED

#resistgezi #resistturkey #resisttaksim #direnturkiye #direngezi
    #standingman #duranadam
  • E.KE.K Posts: 7,707
    SOLAT319 wrote:
    Olddudes.jpg

Seriously, does anyone in that picture not look all HAGGARD??? BWAHAHAHAHHAA!!

Oh yeah... that's a very unflattering photo of all of them. Ed looks weird. :shock:
    Sydney, Australia - March 12, 1998; Sydney, Australia - February 14, 2003; Sydney, Australia - November 8, 2006; Sydney, Australia - November 25, 2006;  Brisbane, Australia - November, 2009; Gold Coast, Australia - January, 2014

• SOLAT319SOLAT319 Posts: 4,594
    TheBeach wrote:

I must have seen this video for like billion zillion times and everytime I see it, I wanna ask: Is it really appropriate to use a song of which lyrics contain the line "baby you're so TIGHT" for a male artist :P

Just sayin'.... :lol:
    I have no patience for bad music and stupid people...

The whole world will be different soon the whole world will be RELIEVED

#resistgezi #resistturkey #resisttaksim #direnturkiye #direngezi
    #standingman #duranadam
  • Almost got page 100 ;) Not reading everything though, just saving the pictures. :oops:
  • Stonerlady wrote:
    Almost got page 100 ;) Not reading everything though, just saving the pictures. :oops:
    if u want to be friends with me and other jammers. save Mike fotos.. :lol::lol::lol:
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Stonerlady wrote:
    Almost got page 100 ;) Not reading everything though, just saving the pictures. :oops:
    if u want to be friends with me and other jammers. save Mike fotos.. :lol::lol::lol:

but Mike's not good-looking :?