Pics Where Eddie Looks Hot - Part 2

Comments

• pandorapandora Posts: 21,855
    Well I'm 9 years older and of course I just think the guys are getting more and more handsome with age. I'm not so fond of Ed pics from back in the day cause they seem maybe a bit irrelevant now for me and thats the age that my son and his fiends are now so that would be a little creepy. Moral is I'll be posting Pics Where Eddie Looks Hot- NOW 8-)
  • NastasjaNastasja Posts: 9,668
    Stonerlady wrote:

It's strange if you're a 19-year-old human being - some may call it girl others even woman - and the guy you're into (don't matter in which way) is 45 - which means a difference of 26 years and the difference to your Mom is only 27 years. Don't tell me that's NOT strange, cause it definitly is. :oops:

Maybe you should just forget about the age thing. You quite probably won't ever have a relationship with Ed :P ... so just enjoy being into him ;)
    You can spend your time alone, re-digesting past regrets,
    Or you can come to terms and realize
    You're the only one who can't forgive yourself
  • Nastasja wrote:
    Stonerlady wrote:

It's strange if you're a 19-year-old human being - some may call it girl others even woman - and the guy you're into (don't matter in which way) is 45 - which means a difference of 26 years and the difference to your Mom is only 27 years. Don't tell me that's NOT strange, cause it definitly is. :oops:

Maybe you should just forget about the age thing. You quite probably won't ever have a relationship with Ed :P ... so just enjoy being into him ;)

Yeah, pretty sure about that :cry::lol: Not even thinking about him in that particular way, but it's still a strange kind of feeling.
    I'm pretty much used to a relationship with a 14 years older man
  • JoJo Posts: 2,098
    I want to see this Thread on the FIRST Page tomorrow.

I like a hot breakfast. ;)
  • PearlOfAGirlPearlOfAGirl Posts: 15,993
    This Thread should be on the AET Forum!!! :thumbup: My favorite video of all time!!! ;):mrgreen:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KPVAS8ZIeLU

:mrgreen::clap::mrgreen::clap::mrgreen::clap::mrgreen: Oh Yeah Baby!!! :oops: :oops: :oops:

Wish you were here...

~RIP Dad
  • doomponydoompony Posts: 4,497
    forever bummed that he didn't do a hula-type dance for us in auckland :(
  • E.KE.K Posts: 7,707
    This Thread should be on the AET Forum!!! :thumbup: My favorite video of all time!!! ;):mrgreen:

:mrgreen::clap::mrgreen::clap::mrgreen::clap::mrgreen: Oh Yeah Baby!!! :oops: :oops: :oops:

I think this is probably the 50th time this video has been posted on here now.

:lol:
    Sydney, Australia - March 12, 1998; Sydney, Australia - February 14, 2003; Sydney, Australia - November 8, 2006; Sydney, Australia - November 25, 2006;  Brisbane, Australia - November, 2009; Gold Coast, Australia - January, 2014

• E.K wrote:

But it's the first time I see it. Downloaded it right from the spot 8-)
    threebettermen.jpg oh my
    times three
  • E.K wrote:

...and I still don't get tired of it. Such a nice way to start my day...Thank You!
  • PearlOfAGirlPearlOfAGirl Posts: 15,993
    Here's another tribute to Ed with the song "Garden" ;):mrgreen: Some REALLY HOT new pics., well I've never seen some of them before ;):lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w3MOPEeqkYY

Wish you were here...

~RIP Dad
  • ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
    Oh my!! Think my pulse rate has just risen! I better go away so I can calm down :oops:
  • mikalinamikalina Posts: 7,206
    I never get tired of looking at pictures of Eddie- He is sooo sexy!!!!
    ********************************************************************************************* image
  • __ Posts: 6,651
    StillHere wrote:
    Stonerlady wrote:
    Not that there's anything wrong with that.======================================>>>>

I know, I know. But just imagine. ;)

WTF???? :lol:

is that JD?

Yep... Johnny Depp in Before Night Falls.
  • weedweed Posts: 475
    SOLAT319 wrote:
    StillHere wrote:
    Soooo...let me ask this question...

Have you EVER seen a photo of Ed where he DOESN'T look hot? Cuz I sure have not! heheheheheeeee 8-)

Uhm...as a matter of fact, yes, yes I have:

Olddudes.jpg

Seriously, does anyone in that picture not look all HAGGARD??? BWAHAHAHAHHAA!!

wow !
    He really needs to shed the
    HOG JOWLS
    HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY25_MVG_cult_pearl_mello2-1.jpgeddie7.jpgHAPPY42-16890316.jpgHappyeddievedder.jpg0531193100.jpgHappyeddie_vedder_1941613_54068001.jpgFRIDAY LADIES!!!
  • oh my.... :mrgreen:
    *~Pearl Jam will be blasted from speakers until morale improves~*

What a beautiful man
  • morellomorello Posts: 6,212
    What a lovely way to spend a Staurday evening, looking at gorgeous eye candy! Ah, Ed..... Happy dreams for me tonight! ;-)
    <hr>
    PJ - Auckland 2009; Alpine Valley1&2 2011; Man1, Am'dam1&2, Berlin1&2, Stockholm, Oslo & Copenhagen 2012; LA, Oakland, Portland, Spokane, Calgary, Vancouver, Seattle 2013; Auckland 2014
    EV - Canberra, Newcastle & Sydney 1&2 2011
  • SOLAT319SOLAT319 Posts: 4,594
    edv_lolla.jpg

:mrgreen:

No, no, this is "Pics Where EDDIE Looks Hot" thread, not STONE :P
    BWAHAHAHAHA! :D
    How are you doing my lovely!? :)
    I have no patience for bad music and stupid people...

The whole world will be different soon the whole world will be RELIEVED

#resistgezi #resistturkey #resisttaksim #direnturkiye #direngezi
    #standingman #duranadam
  • I honestly don't think Eddie is hot *hides*
    obviously mike and matt have it going on but ed? i dont think so
    Shows:
    Seattle Key Arena 9-21-2009
    Seattle Key Arena 9-22-2009
    I honestly don't think Eddie is hot *hides*
    obviously mike and matt have it going on but ed? i dont think so

they're an entire band of sassy sexy specimans.

that eddie vedder... i tell ya... they should rename the band pearl jelly CUZ JAM DON'T SHAKE LIKE THAT!
  • valrivalri Posts: 52
    Eddie has the best arms ever :)
  • StillHereStillHere Posts: 7,795
    pandora wrote:
    HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY25_MVG_cult_pearl_mello2-1.jpgeddie7.jpgHAPPY42-16890316.jpgHappyeddievedder.jpg0531193100.jpgHappyeddie_vedder_1941613_54068001.jpgFRIDAY LADIES!!!
    wow Pandora...I'd never seen that first one with hands and hair in the air....love it!!!
    Thanks for that :)
    peace,
    jo

http://www.Etsy.com/Shop/SimpleEarthCreations
    "How I choose to feel is how I am." ~ EV/MMc
    "Some people hear their own inner voices with great clearness and they live by what they hear. Such people become crazy, or they become legends." ~ One Stab ~
  • doompony wrote:

that eddie vedder... i tell ya... they should rename the band pearl jelly CUZ JAM DON'T SHAKE LIKE THAT!

lol!
    :lol::mrgreen:
    *~Pearl Jam will be blasted from speakers until morale improves~*

everytime i come into this thread i get that inxs song stuck in my head.
  • SOLAT319 wrote:
    StillHere wrote:
    Soooo...let me ask this question...

Have you EVER seen a photo of Ed where he DOESN'T look hot? Cuz I sure have not! heheheheheeeee 8-)

Uhm...as a matter of fact, yes, yes I have:

Olddudes.jpg

Seriously, does anyone in that picture not look all HAGGARD??? BWAHAHAHAHHAA!!

AAHHHH!!!!

that scared me.
  • 71step2871step28 Posts: 2,249
    doompony wrote:
    everytime i come into this thread i get that inxs song stuck in my head.

same here ;):lol: