Pics Where Eddie Looks Hot - Part 2

Comments

• SOLAT319SOLAT319 Posts: 4,594
    pandora wrote:
    but its very far between for Mr Vedder he is very photogenic

True. Especially in the latest trio that got posted on here.
    I have no patience for bad music and stupid people...

The whole world will be different soon the whole world will be RELIEVED

#resistgezi #resistturkey #resisttaksim #direnturkiye #direngezi
    #standingman #duranadam
  • MASMAS Posts: 630
    aus_suz wrote:
    I thought there was a not so hot thread a yr or two back.....
    didn't really get much posting cos there weren't too many not so hot pics out there
    So I guess the thread died :)

No, someone showed a pic of Ed with a receding hairline and it got locked!!
  • pandorapandora Posts: 21,855
    2627087746_da9a7c2637.jpg
    I had a weird dream yesterday. I was exhausted just laid with the doggies for what I thought would be a minute at 5pm but I was out like a light. It started very pleasant but then not.
    I was at my next concert for Pearl Jam there was a wrought iron fence on stage dividing us from the band like a cage. My husband was next to me and someone else on the other side who wouldn't stop talking to me though I wanted to concentrate. I was again down front but 1st row. They came out to play and Eddie fell to the ground. He was trying desperately, it seemed, to reach his fans. He had one arm stretched through the railing, reaching reaching. I was afraid for him and afraid to go up and take his hand. Afraid I would get in trouble and thrown out of the concert.
    Then the crowd shifted and I was no longer in a place to see him. Everyone was taller and many new fans came and crowded where I was to be. It was a very bad dream. A very vivid bad dream I can still see him reaching.
    Its a terrible feeling I'm left with a feeling of failure is the best description. What's up with that? Dreams.
  • FahkaFahka Posts: 3,187
    MAS wrote:
    aus_suz wrote:
    didn't really get much posting cos there weren't too many not so hot pics out there

are you serious??
  • illegal pantsillegal pants Posts: 13,471
    pandora wrote:
    2617356626_13f145b453.jpg
    feeling it
    oh :!:
    wah
  • blondieblue227blondieblue227 Posts: 4,509
    yeah....i too have pearl jam dreams every once in awhile. they are always playing in a small venue. but usually it's all climax and i never hear/see them play. so it's almost like yours pandora. feeling of let down.

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y175/b ... itled1.jpg
    *~Pearl Jam will be blasted from speakers until morale improves~*

yeah....i too have pearl jam dreams every once in awhile. they are always playing in a small venue. but usually it's all climax and i never hear/see them play. so it's almost like yours pandora. feeling of let down.

wouldn't it be nice to have a really nice dream about one of their shows? to just wake up smiling and take that with you for a couple days. i've had a few PJ dreams and always there seems to be frustration or trouble or the last was really the worse, failure. its funny cause consciously they bring me such peace and comfort so it must be fear, i must be afraid of losing them subconsciously, of the pj experience coming to an end.
  • JukeeJukee Posts: 4,500
    pandora wrote:

wouldn't it be nice to have a really nice dream about one of their shows? to just wake up smiling and take that with you for a couple days. i've had a few PJ dreams and always there seems to be frustration or trouble or the last was really the worse, failure. its funny cause consciously they bring me such peace and comfort so it must be fear, i must be afraid of losing them subconsciously, of the pj experience coming to an end.

I actually just had a really good dream about them last night where I woke up this morning with a huge smile on my face. I, like, blondieblue227 always dream of them playing in a small venue. I was probably ten or so rows back and Ed say's over the microphone "Would Julie (in a french accent don't ask me why :lol: ) come to the front row" So I go to the front row and the whole concert it was like Ed was singing just for me. So the show ends and Ed comes and talks to me and signs a bunch of stuff for me. I woke up this morning and was like damn it was just a dream!
    P.S. Ed looked damn hot in my dream :D
    If you have nothing to lose, you have nothing to worry about.
    french accent :lol: thats cute I'd like to hear that!
    nice dream I hope I get one like that
  • SOLAT319SOLAT319 Posts: 4,594
    MAS wrote:
    aus_suz wrote:

Uhm...the pic that I mentioned before is still here. :)
    I have no patience for bad music and stupid people...

The whole world will be different soon the whole world will be RELIEVED

#resistgezi #resistturkey #resisttaksim #direnturkiye #direngezi
    #standingman #duranadam
    jukee that happened to me in real life. not with ed thou............ but gavin rossdale. lol minus the call out. i'm not a huge fan but still it was kinda nice......and a little freaky.
    http://www.ivykennedy.com/concerts/gavin.htm

good question. Yeah I don’t get it. if pj brings such joy into my life why are the dreams so frantic?

Jukee wrote:
    P.S. Ed looked damn hot in my dream :D

ha! of course he did.
    why wouldn't he? :mrgreen:

ps i've meet sone and jeff in my dreams but never mike or ed.

• JukeeJukee Posts: 4,500
    Blondieblue227: Wow that is an amazing story and i'm am so jelous but very happy that it happened to you! I used to be a huge Bush fan back in the day but pretty much quit listening to them when they broke up back in 2001 (I think that was the year).

I just finished snooping around your page (hope you don't mind :D ) and all I have to say is holy shit you've met a lot of bands and also sat in front row at many concerts! I really enjoyed reading it thanks for keeping me busy here at work!
    If you have nothing to lose, you have nothing to worry about.
    600x400_music_stars-go-solo_eddie-v.jpg
    IT'S FRIDAY!!
    yessss it's friday! :)

jukee thanks for the wonderful comment.
    you know a few years back i sat down and tried to remember all my concert happenings and put them on that page of mine. i don't even realize but yeah lot of great things have happened at concerts over the years, it just adds up. :)
    i was just saying that to a friend of mine. you go to enough shows something's bound to happen.

keep looking at my page! it's chuck full of crap to help you kill time. ;):mrgreen:

• ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jrVkEKcS ... ture=email
    my boy sent me this one being the Dylan fan that he is
    Eddie looks so sweet singing here, I really enjoyed, thought I'd share :)
  • bgirl59bgirl59 Tucson AZ Posts: 888
    Claireack wrote:
    pandora wrote:
    IT'S FRIDAY!!

Hooray!!
    :clap::clap: Thanks for the photo! Years ago, when I wanted to save some of these photos, all I had to do was right click and the photos were on my desk top! Why can't we save them that way and how do I get this photo on to my desk top? like wall paper or screen saver...ya know?? Please let me know and Thanks!! :D
    xo
    PEARL JAM in 2024! Dark Matter and MORE ! THANK YOU!!   
    Peace Love & Pearl Jam forever!!
  • Eddie's eyes in the above picture kill me! I think his eyes say so much especially when he is singing!
    I know someday you'll have a beautiful life, I know you'll be a star
    In somebody else's sky, but why, why, why
    Can't it be, can't it be mine
    bgirl59 wrote:
    Claireack wrote:
    pandora wrote:
    IT'S FRIDAY!!

Hooray!!
    :clap::clap: Thanks for the photo! Years ago, when I wanted to save some of these photos, all I had to do was right click and the photos were on my desk top! Why can't we save them that way and how do I get this photo on to my desk top? like wall paper or screen saver...ya know?? Please let me know and Thanks!! :D
    xo
    I'm sorry, I am computer illiterate. I use photobucket to upload pics then do the right click thing to put them in here. Photobucket is free, you can just sign up and there are lots of Eddies pictures there too that others will share- Pearl Jam too.
  • JoJo Posts: 2,098
    Eddie's eyes in the above picture kill me! I think his eyes say so much especially when he is singing!

I think this is the reason we react the way we do. Those eyes, paint a thousand more words.
  • ItsOKayeItsOKaye Posts: 191
    pandora wrote:
    I had a weird dream yesterday. I was exhausted just laid with the doggies for what I thought would be a minute at 5pm but I was out like a light. It started very pleasant but then not.
    I was at my next concert for Pearl Jam there was a wrought iron fence on stage dividing us from the band like a cage. My husband was next to me and someone else on the other side who wouldn't stop talking to me though I wanted to concentrate. I was again down front but 1st row. They came out to play and Eddie fell to the ground. He was trying desperately, it seemed, to reach his fans. He had one arm stretched through the railing, reaching reaching. I was afraid for him and afraid to go up and take his hand. Afraid I would get in trouble and thrown out of the concert.
    Then the crowd shifted and I was no longer in a place to see him. Everyone was taller and many new fans came and crowded where I was to be. It was a very bad dream. A very vivid bad dream I can still see him reaching.
    Its a terrible feeling I'm left with a feeling of failure is the best description. What's up with that? Dreams.

I had that same feeling at the Sydney concert last year...but it wasnt a dream....it was a real nightmare!
    I was on the barrier when Eddie ran through the crowd. I could see him coming straight for me. He was smiling and "hi-fiveing" everyone. I was so excited because I knew I would get to touch his hand. When he was about 2 people away, some stupid idiot jumped the railing and security came from everywhere and grabbed him right in front of me. Eddie stepped back and spoke to the guy then continued on down the line missing out on me. I've never been so dissapointed in my life. It was an awful feeling....so close and yet so far. I felt like a failure too. Instead of saying I got to touch EV...all I can say is I almost touched EV. :cry:
    Im so happy with my righteous self..
  • doomponydoompony Posts: 4,497
    ItsOKaye wrote:
    pandora wrote:

I had that same feeling at the Sydney concert last year...but it wasnt a dream....it was a real nightmare!
    I was on the barrier when Eddie ran through the crowd. I could see him coming straight for me. He was smiling and "hi-fiveing" everyone. I was so excited because I knew I would get to touch his hand. When he was about 2 people away, some stupid idiot jumped the railing and security came from everywhere and grabbed him right in front of me. Eddie stepped back and spoke to the guy then continued on down the line missing out on me. I've never been so dissapointed in my life. It was an awful feeling....so close and yet so far. I felt like a failure too. Instead of saying I got to touch EV...all I can say is I almost touched EV. :cry:

naww, it's ok. you didn't miss much. his skin is scaly like a dragon...

in reality, i remember thinking when i shook his hand in 98 that his hands were extraordinarily soft
    Eddie_Flipping_Me_Off.jpg
    A man's hands, very important. An extension of the spirit. Well cared for, appreciative, expressive......
    Eddie makes me giggle here :) I would not want to be on the other end of that though. Now that would be a bad dream.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TNmJHM86A0Q
    I love this man. Sometimes, like here in this song, my heart feels so full, so full it could just break.
    Enjoy the love and the most beautiful voice God gave us. They do this for us.
  • aus_suzaus_suz Posts: 9,364
    Perth2009.jpg

the top of my head is below the hand with the camera
    bit flattened and squashed there
    aus_suz wrote:
    Perth2009.jpg

the top of my head is below the hand with the camera
    bit flattened and squashed there
    love it!
    so much love for him
  • aus_suzaus_suz Posts: 9,364