Pics Where Eddie Looks Hot - Part 2

Comments

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Fxk2JrZgvA

this is pretty old obviously...and isn't a picture but a video instead....buuut at around :55 Eddie loooks sooooo amazing, his smile is perfection : ) always has been one of my favorite videos
    I miss you alreddie.
  • E.KE.K Posts: 7,707
    BeeGirl86 wrote:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Fxk2JrZgvA

this is pretty old obviously...and isn't a picture but a video instead....buuut at around :55 Eddie loooks sooooo amazing, his smile is perfection : ) always has been one of my favorite videos

Pinkpop 2000, so yeah it's nearly 10 years old. I have that whole show and love it.
    Sydney, Australia - March 12, 1998; Sydney, Australia - February 14, 2003; Sydney, Australia - November 8, 2006; Sydney, Australia - November 25, 2006;  Brisbane, Australia - November, 2009; Gold Coast, Australia - January, 2014

• thats soo awesome...i imagine the whole show is amazing
    I miss you alreddie.
  • NastasjaNastasja Posts: 9,668
    E.K wrote:
    BeeGirl86 wrote:

Pinkpop 2000, so yeah it's nearly 10 years old. I have that whole show and love it.

mmmmh.....nice thing to have ;)
    You can spend your time alone, re-digesting past regrets,
    Or you can come to terms and realize
    You're the only one who can't forgive yourself
  • __ Posts: 6,651
    BeeGirl86 wrote:

Oh God... that smile at that moment in that video melts me every single time!
  • ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
    scb wrote:
    Oh God... that smile at that moment in that video melts me every single time!

Agree, that is a most beautiful moment :D
  • doompony wrote:
    4140887784_e9eda458c2.jpg

thank you!
    Need a tour Travel Agent??? Pick me :-)

Whatever you are, be a good one --Lincoln
  • i just sat here for about 3 hours and looked through all of these....saving a ton to my computer...wow. looove it
    I miss you alreddie.
    BeeGirl86 wrote:
    i just sat here for about 3 hours and looked through all of these....saving a ton to my computer...wow. looove it

my folder of pj/eddie pics already contains a ridiculous amount of files :oops: ......
  • Oh no, I can see where I will be spending the next few hours!
    7SgAI5L2.jpeg
    69sODLe.jpeg
    eQZq0can.jpeg

J46euIe0.jpeg
    FrMGUSqM.jpeg
    BdbkclX6.jpeg

are you testing us how drunk we are? ;)
  • Nastasja wrote:
    7SgAI5L2.jpeg
    69sODLe.jpeg
    eQZq0can.jpeg

J46euIe0.jpeg
    FrMGUSqM.jpeg
    BdbkclX6.jpeg

hahahhaha.....my thoughts exactly. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
    I miss you alreddie.
  • E.KE.K Posts: 7,707
    J46euIe0.jpegFrMGUSqM.jpeg

:wtf: :lol:
    Sydney, Australia - March 12, 1998; Sydney, Australia - February 14, 2003; Sydney, Australia - November 8, 2006; Sydney, Australia - November 25, 2006;  Brisbane, Australia - November, 2009; Gold Coast, Australia - January, 2014

• Nastasja wrote:

BeeGirl86 wrote:

hahahhaha.....my thoughts exactly. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

E.K wrote:
    J46euIe0.jpegFrMGUSqM.jpeg

:wtf: :lol:

:lol: :twisted:
  • BdbkclX6.jpeg
    OMG. I love this one!
    "In the age of darkness
    want to be enlightened"
  • ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
    Is it just me, but I also do think Jeff Bridges and Russell Crowe are hot too. :oops:
  • Claireack wrote:
    Is it just me, but I also do think Jeff Bridges and Russell Crowe are hot too. :oops:

i think its just coz they are trying to look like eddie in those photos :shock:
    Rod Laver Arena - Feb 18, 2003
    Rod Laver Arena - Nov 13, 2006
    Adelaide Oval - Nov 17, 2009
    Etihad Stadium - Nov 20, 2009
    BDO Melbourne - Jan 24, 2014
    New York - May 02 - 2016

Powered by Pearl Jam
  • trying to pull a fast one on us eh? :mrgreen:
    *~Pearl Jam will be blasted from speakers until morale improves~*

• dottlesdottles Posts: 9,138
    It's no doubt been said before but my favourite Eddie look/still is 2.04/2.05 into the Oceans video...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=woJbOvkWWuE

*sigh*
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • dottles wrote:
    It's no doubt been said before but my favourite Eddie look/still is 2.04/2.05 into the Oceans video...

*sigh*

ohhh boy...I used to watch that part of the video over and over, pause and drool for a bit :lol::lol::lol: and I kinda forgot about it for a while now...and you just started that whole process over again haha
    I miss you alreddie.
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,138
    BeeGirl86 wrote:
    dottles wrote:

*sigh*

ohhh boy...I used to watch that part of the video over and over, pause and drool for a bit :lol::lol::lol: and I kinda forgot about it for a while now...and you just started that whole process over again haha

Hmmm, I might have done that too... :lol::lol::lol:
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • dottles wrote:
    BeeGirl86 wrote:
    dottles wrote:

*sigh*

Hmmm, I might have done that too... :lol::lol::lol:

I did that a few weeks ago. :lol: Gotta bust it out once and a while.
  • This thread just goes to further prove my point, if the lead singer is not a good looking guy, that band's chances of 'making it' are slim to none, and slim just left town. Sad but true.

This thread would make Ed very dissapointed in his attempt to be about the music and not about the image. You all should be ashamed of yourselves. ;) (jk, that old man probably loves this thread)

I'm gonna start a thread, 'pics where dark star looks hot', all you ________ will be drooling.
    Claireack wrote:

i think its just coz they are trying to look like eddie in those photos :shock:

yep, we maybe are all emotionally biased (at least people who visit / post on this thread on a regular basis :oops: )
    Dark Star wrote:
    This thread just goes to further prove my point, if the lead singer is not a good looking guy, that band's chances of 'making it' are slim to none, and slim just left town. Sad but true.

This thread would make Ed very dissapointed in his attempt to be about the music and not about the image. You all should be ashamed of yourselves. ;) (jk, that old man probably loves this thread)

I'm gonna start a thread, 'pics where dark star looks hot', all you ________ will be drooling.

This thread is just for fun..... Makes the day a little bit better. I think that we wouldn't be very interested in PJ if the success would only be based on Ed's looks..... ;)
  • Nastasja wrote:
    Dark Star wrote:
    This thread just goes to further prove my point, if the lead singer is not a good looking guy, that band's chances of 'making it' are slim to none, and slim just left town. Sad but true.

This thread is just for fun..... Makes the day a little bit better. I think that we wouldn't be very interested in PJ if the success would only be based on Ed's looks..... ;)

I know I was just a-teasin, beautiful. ;)
  • Dark Star wrote:

maybe if you posted a damn picture sometime. ;)

What are you doin' in the "Pics Where Eddie Looks Hot - Part 2" anyway?

man crushes can be kinda hot, though
    Evergreen wrote:
    Dark Star wrote:

yep! Let us know how you look like..... ;)
  • Nastasja wrote:
    Evergreen wrote:
    Dark Star wrote:

yep! Let us know how you look like..... ;)

Eddie Vedder ain't got id on me! haha