Options

This tour is in big trouble

1235»

Comments

• Options
    thirstymanthirstyman Posts: 12
    You keep saying the east coast 06 shows were lame, but I definitely have to disagree with you. Maybe I just went to the good ones, Albany and Hartford. Definitely not lacking in variety.
  • Options
    just calculated va beach 7 differant songs
    sc 5 differant
    bonnoroo same songs
    so the band played 99 differant songs so far in 10 shows some bands play ten songs a night period and than go home, not to mention the same set every night.
    so no matter how you look at it pj rules.

That's a fact, Jack !!! So I wish everyone would just shut the fork up. This is my first time following the board during a tour. I only hopped on because I am still high from MSG 1 and 2 and wanted to live vicariously through everyone else. The setlist thread was depressing - not because I didn't get to hear some of the tracks - but because of all the complaining/whining.
    "Tweet"

"Chirp"
  • Options
    NOCODE#1NOCODE#1 Posts: 1,478
    That's a fact, Jack !!! So I wish everyone would just shut the fork up. This is my first time following the board during a tour. I only hopped on because I am still high from MSG 1 and 2 and wanted to live vicariously through everyone else. The setlist thread was depressing - not because I didn't get to hear some of the tracks - but because of all the complaining/whining.
    my thread starter was about eds solo tour and how the east got shafted in 06. do the math it was plain jane. (just look how amazing the west coast was, san fran 06)
    Let's not be negative now. Thumper has spoken
  • Options
    well west palm 25 songs
    than
    tampa 16 new songs
    camden 1 10 new songs
    camden 2 13 new songs
    dc 10
    msg 1 5
    msg 2 8
    now I didnt go to bonoroo, sc, or va beach so I based this I my expierience.
    once again it was based of the worst pj tour swing of all time (east 06) and eds solo tour.
    anyone remember east rutherford 1 and 2?
  • Options
    It seems like you took your medicine this morning, I bet this tour has moere variation, but those shows you listes had the avocado album songs mainly repeated, they had to play that stuff, and I wanted to hear it.
    it seems like your still an idiot
  • Options
    jimbeejimbee Posts: 81
    NOCODE#1 wrote:

no kettle black here, but the correct grammar would be you're....
    * Friends don't let friends use MP3 *
  • Options
    NOCODE#1 wrote:
    idiot enough to predict this tour was going to be insane, while you were thinking it was in big trouble
    Some people have religion I have Pearl Jam.

no more shows
  • Options
    jimbee wrote:
    no kettle black here, but the correct grammar would be you're....

lets talk crap on the band and than point out peoples lack of grammar, it makes this place so wonderfull.
    Some people have religion I have Pearl Jam.

no more shows