Options

This tour is in big trouble

Comments

• Options
    This is the stuff that pisses me off.
    Please play a 90 minute even flow at all 5 of my shows.

You guys and your rarity crap and complaining need to get over yourrselves. The band plays what they want. personly I loved my 5 shows through canada in 2005 with the greatest hits selection as you people called it.

You are all very annoying.
    the ones complain about set lists i mean.

Please god if i have to hear wash live again i will hang myself. But to you people its some big deal.

Jeremy Even flow Alive and ledbetter please. at EVERY show.

i like this guy.
  • Options
    brainofPJbrainofPJ Posts: 2,361
    I have to agree with this...
    I don't understand the negativity in some people :confused:

if you had ever seen any of the thread starters other posts you would at least understand that she/he is a very negative person.

Esther's here and she's sick?

hi Esther, now we are all going to be sick, thanks
  • Options
    NOCODE#1 wrote:
    ok then!

April fools was 2 weeks ago today.
    Or
    Dude I am hoping you are just some young dude who likes breaking balls, becasue you mentioned the west palm shows, and meeting all the fans. If you are one of these fans thats like I am not going into the arena unless my tickets are in the first five rows, I am forcing you in to the arena in one of my sisters dresses.

I mean enough, enough, go back and read this crazy ass thread, its fucking hysterical, and makes no sense, its even sillier than my (why arent there any avocado songs on rearviewmirror) thread.
    And I was totally fucking aorund.
    Some people have religion I have Pearl Jam.

no more shows
  • Options
    brainofPJ wrote:
    if you had ever seen any of the thread starters other posts you would at least understand that she/he is a very negative person.

Negative posts would have to have some sincerity. Thes posts are april fools jokes at best.

I mean seriously if Ed doesnt at least make an attempt to heal someone on his solo tour I will feel discraced, and defrauded.

no more shows
  • Options
    This is the stuff that pisses me off.
    Please play a 90 minute even flow at all 5 of my shows.

You guys and your rarity crap and complaining need to get over yourrselves. The band plays what they want. personly I loved my 5 shows through canada in 2005 with the greatest hits selection as you people called it.

You are all very annoying.
    the ones complain about set lists i mean.

Please god if i have to hear wash live again i will hang myself. But to you people its some big deal.

Jeremy Even flow Alive and ledbetter please. at EVERY show.

I cant see whats next, from this lonely overpass

Hang my head and count my steps as another car goes past.

Now this post is just as crazy, you cant fault the average fan who goes to 5 shows to openly discuss what songs they want to hear, what the fuck else are we supposed to talk about.
    Evenflow.
    Now to bitch about it is 1 thing, anything else is in good fun.

no more shows
  • Options
    Is the recording ban gonna continue with the Pearl Jam shows this summer?It looks to me like it is because it seems the rules were permanently changed.Am I wrong?Does anyone know?I know it doesn't really matter with audio because some taper will always get it,But the youtube thing is annoying.Every video from this solo tour that isn't hidden under a fake name is getting removed before it gets any views.I just don't understand what the youtube videos hurt.And to all of you who heard or have the 4-7-08 Berkeley show,Do you think it was put out by you know who?The recording seems to good for the average taper.Whoever did it.Thank you.
  • Options
    Is the recording ban gonna continue with the Pearl Jam shows this summer?It looks to me like it is because it seems the rules were permanently changed.Am I wrong?Does anyone know?I know it doesn't really matter with audio because some taper will always get it,But the youtube thing is annoying.Every video from this solo tour that isn't hidden under a fake name is getting removed before it gets any views.I just don't understand what the youtube videos hurt.And to all of you who heard or have the 4-7-08 Berkeley show,Do you think it was put out by you know who?The recording seems to good for the average taper.Whoever did it.Thank you.

Unless they make an announcement stating a new camera/audio recording policy that specifically talks about Pearl Jam, then I would assume that it's two different sets of rules for Pearl Jam and Eddie Vedder solo.
  • Options
    NOCODE#1NOCODE#1 Posts: 1,478
    Like I said I hope for the best but his solo set isnt an indication he's changing it up much. hopefully this turns out like the amazing 05 tour.
    Let's not be negative now. Thumper has spoken
  • Options
    NY PJ1NY PJ1 Posts: 9,533
    what a stupid thought this thread is

solo is way different dude
  • Options
    HatfieldHatfield Posts: 122
    49 different songs over the 2 nights in Boston in 06

48 over the 2 nights in Camden 06

I hate stupid posts.
    '96 - 10/5
    '98 - 9/1 9/4 9/18
    '00 - 8/6 8/7 8/15 8/17 9/5
    '03 - 4/9 4/15 4/19 7/11 7/12
    '04 - 10/6 10/8
    '05 - 9/11 9/12 9/13 9/15
    '06 - 5/27 5/28 7/7 7/13 7/18 7/22 7/23
  • Options
    NOCODE#1 wrote:
    Like I said I hope for the best but his solo set isnt an indication he's changing it up much. hopefully this turns out like the amazing 05 tour.
    It seems like you took your medicine this morning, I bet this tour has moere variation, but those shows you listes had the avocado album songs mainly repeated, they had to play that stuff, and I wanted to hear it.

no more shows
  • Options
    pjsteelerfanpjsteelerfan Maryland Posts: 9,884
    I have a feeling the songs on this tour are going to be all over the place. Ed does not have the option of songs to play solo as the whole band does.
    ...got a mind full of questions and a teacher in my soul...
  • Options
    notradebaxxnotradebaxx Posts: 198
    I want to hear jeff or stone back him up for hard sun
    by nine he had deciphered the illusion, trading magic for a fact...

32 shows since 2001 and counting ..
  • Options
    NOCODE#1 wrote:
    given that Ed isnt changing his setlist, its probably a precursor for how this june tour is going to be. man and i was hoping for atonement from the variety-less 06 east coast swing.

hahahahaha!!! i love this board.
    Give way to nature ...
  • Options
    xavier mcdanielxavier mcdaniel Somewhere in NYC Posts: 9,081
    well if the original poster is so concerned about the setlist, i'm sure someone that got shut out of tickets would love to go..
    Reading 2004
    Albany 2006 Camden 2006 E. Rutherford 2, 2006 Inglewood 2006,
    Chicago 2007
    Camden 2008 MSG 2008 MSG 2008 Hartford 2008.
    Seattle 2009 Seattle 2009 Philadelphia 2009,Philadelphia 2009 Philadelphia 2009
    Hartford 2010 MSG 2010 MSG 2010
    Toronto 2011,Toronto 2011
    Wrigley Field 2013 Brooklyn 2013 Brooklyn 2013 Philadelphia 2, 2013
    Philadelphia 1, 2016 Philadelphia 2 2016 New York 2016 New York 2016 Fenway 1, 2016
    Fenway 2, 2018
    MSG 2022
    St. Paul, 1, St. Paul 2 2023
    "I play good, hard-nosed basketball.
    Things happen in the game. Nothing you
    can do. I don't go and say,
    "I'm gonna beat this guy up."
  • Options
    I hate that guy.
    NOCODE#1, you should bounce over to backstreets.com and meet Shiny Saw Blade. another phony complaining fan.
    pj and bruce do not deserve fans like you.
  • Options
    So much goes into putting a setlist together other than song order. Anyone complaining about Ed's setlists not changing much, when he has a limited palette to work with, needs to consider the flow. When you are one man playing one instrument, it is very difficult to come up with an order that doesn't get monotonous or requires constant changing of instruments. Being on stage alone is a heck of lot different than with a band with 100s of songs to choose from. My guess is Ed put in a ton of effort to get his setlist the way it is and uses the Springsteen model of wildcard slots in the list. Seems like that has been pretty successful for Mr. Springsteen. And I for one would love to see any of these shows. Multiple times.
    1998-06-23 Denver
    2000-10-21 Phoenix
    2003-04-01 Denver
    2006-06-01 E Rutherford
    2006-06-03 E Rutherford
    2008-06-24 NYC-MSG
    2008-06-25 NYC-MSG
    2008-07-01 NYC-Beacon
    2008-08-05 NYC-United Palace NYC (EV)
    2008-08-07 Newark (EV)
  • Options
    lukin2006lukin2006 Posts: 9,087
    I imagine this close to the election in the US they will play a lot of political songs, and conversations will be even more politically motivated.
    I have certain rules I live by ... My First Rule ... I don't believe anything the government tells me ... George Carlin

"Life Is What Happens To You When Your Busy Making Other Plans" John Lennon
  • Options
    shadowcastshadowcast Posts: 2,178
    NOCODE#1 wrote:
    given that Ed isnt changing his setlist, its probably a precursor for how this june tour is going to be. man and i was hoping for atonement from the variety-less 06 east coast swing.

This is a weak assumption.
  • Options
    chiquimonkeychiquimonkey Posts: 9,337
    NOCODE#1 wrote:
    06 blew and the variety was the lowest.

west coast was *awesome* in 06...the SF shows kicked ass (the whole avocado album over the course of 3 nights!) and we got dirty frank at the gorge.

i don't understand complaining about setlists, hell i'm just happy the band still tours and gives 300% on stage every time :) it's like people won't be happy until they play goat and brother backwards on kazoos or something for an encore.
  • Options
    NOCODE#1 wrote:

Well hopefully your foot was removed from your mouth on vacation. This post was crazy nuts.
    I actually thought about this thread partying in the lot at one of the shows.

no more shows
  • Options
    rebornFixerrebornFixer Posts: 4,917
    I wasn't around on this board much for Ed's solo tour ... As far as I am concerned, Ed can do what he wants solo and it won't bother me. I am glad Pearl Jam still mixes it up good. End of story.
  • Options
    Ledbetterman10Ledbetterman10 Posts: 16,729
    I went to Camden I, DC and both MSG shows and thought the variety was fine.
    2000: Camden 1, 2003: Philly, State College, Camden 1, MSG 2, Hershey, 2004: Reading, 2005: Philly, 2006: Camden 1, 2, East Rutherford 1, 2007: Lollapalooza, 2008: Camden 1, Washington D.C., MSG 1, 2, 2009: Philly 1, 2, 3, 4, 2010: Bristol, MSG 2, 2011: PJ20 1, 2, 2012: Made In America, 2013: Brooklyn 2, Philly 2, 2014: Denver, 2015: Global Citizen Festival, 2016: Philly 2, Fenway 1, 2018: Fenway 1, 2, 2021: Sea. Hear. Now. 2022: Camden

Pearl Jam bootlegs:
    http://wegotshit.blogspot.com
  • Options
    Ledbetterman10Ledbetterman10 Posts: 16,729
    NOCODE#1 wrote:
    yea it used to be like that but east 06 was lame

even though you thought '06 was lame, you still probably bought tickets to multiple shows on this tour because you're just a little puppet dangling from pearl jam's guitar strings.
    2000: Camden 1, 2003: Philly, State College, Camden 1, MSG 2, Hershey, 2004: Reading, 2005: Philly, 2006: Camden 1, 2, East Rutherford 1, 2007: Lollapalooza, 2008: Camden 1, Washington D.C., MSG 1, 2, 2009: Philly 1, 2, 3, 4, 2010: Bristol, MSG 2, 2011: PJ20 1, 2, 2012: Made In America, 2013: Brooklyn 2, Philly 2, 2014: Denver, 2015: Global Citizen Festival, 2016: Philly 2, Fenway 1, 2018: Fenway 1, 2, 2021: Sea. Hear. Now. 2022: Camden

Pearl Jam bootlegs:
    http://wegotshit.blogspot.com
  • Options
    well west palm 25 songs
    than
    tampa 16 new songs
    camden 1 10 new songs
    camden 2 13 new songs
    dc 10
    msg 1 5
    msg 2 8
    now I didnt go to bonoroo, sc, or va beach so I based this I my expierience.

no more shows
  • Options
    just calculated va beach 7 differant songs
    sc 5 differant
    bonnoroo same songs
    so the band played 99 differant songs so far in 10 shows some bands play ten songs a night period and than go home, not to mention the same set every night.
    so no matter how you look at it pj rules.

no more shows
  • Options
    PJ10EddiePJ10Eddie Posts: 17
    Someone call the Wahhhhhhhhhambulance
    9/28/96 9/29/96 6/14/98 8/28/98 8/29/98 9/10/98 9/11/98 9/18/98 9/19/98 6/19/99 8/03/00 8/04/00 8/06/00 8/27/00 9/01/00 9/02/00 4/28/03 5/03/03
    7/05/03 7/06/03 10/1/04 9/30/05 10/1/05 10/3/05
    5/27/06 5/28/06
  • Options
    SongburstSongburst Posts: 1,195
    even though you thought '06 was lame, you still probably bought tickets to multiple shows on this tour because you're just a little puppet dangling from pearl jam's guitar strings.

I would wager to say that he went to Tampa, Camden and DC this year.
    1/12/1879, 4/8/1156, 2/6/1977, who gives a shit, ...
  • Options
    I hate that guy.

i can't stand shiny saw blade's posts. Why bother posting if it's only going to be negative. People hate shiny saw blade so much there are threads devoted to him. Bruce has some real freaks in his fan base. Good thing pearl jam doesn't have freaks in it's fan base. Oh wait a minute.....
    I like bands.
  • Options
    NOCODE#1NOCODE#1 Posts: 1,478
    NOCODE#1 wrote:
    i am so glad to be wrong! seems like non album tours are superior lately (05 08)

kudos to whoever dug this up!
    Let's not be negative now. Thumper has spoken