Pearl Jam Dating Service

Comments

• Ms. Wes C.addleMs. Wes C.addle Posts: 2,559
    junking out to all things pearl jam is definitely at the top of my hobby list. If that is mutual with a SO, all the better.

I do have to say though... I went out with a guy purely because of our musical tastes and we had an amazing time. It was fun to get stoned and listen to boots, discuss posters and previous shows. And, then one night, my unsuspecting ass was sitting at a bar when all of a sudden the guy starts doing karaoke to noneother than the tunes of Creed. Lots of other shit happened too but that was the breaking point. :lol:

So, moral of the story- just because a guy claims to be a member of fanboi nation, they may still have skeletons in the closet. :lol:

I ran into said ex in Minn on saturday... all I could do was laugh. I was happy to be single and going solo to that show than be there with him.
  • HeisenbergHeisenberg Posts: 4,957
    one night, my unsuspecting ass was sitting at a bar when all of a sudden the guy starts doing karaoke to noneother than the tunes of Creed.

:shock: :thumbdown:
    Ms. Wes C. addle, he was probably just trying to "take you higher". I can't believe you wouldn't respond "with arms wide open".
  • LindsayLindsay Posts: 28
    Oh why not eh?!

30 year old female - live in Toronto, originally from Ottawa. Love sports, traveling and of course the obvious...
  • Why the hell not?

31 year old female, living in Melbourne - Australia - not sure if I can be with a guy who doesn't love this band!! ;)
    Thebarton Oval - Mar 07, 1998; Rod Laver Arena - Feb 18, 2003; Rod Laver Arena - Feb 19, 2003; Rod Laver Arena - Nov 13, 2006; Rod Laver Arena - Nov 16, 2006; Wuhlheide - Aug 15, 2009; O2 Arena - Aug 18, 2009; EV Solo, Palais Theatre Melbourne - Mar 24, 2011; EV Solo, Thebarton Theatre Adelaide - Mar 27, 2011

"...if I knew where it was, I would take you there - but there's much more than this.''
  • NoOne'sRivalNoOne'sRival Posts: 299
    I'll tell you, it hasn't been easy being married for the past 20 years to a guy who doesn't appreciate PJ, they say opposites attract, and that very well may be true in our case...it has been 20 years with two kids (whom I also counld not convert!).

I kinda wish this was offered years ago, but then if it had I may not have married the man of my dreams!!

Good luck to all of you! just remember...love will find you
    "Dream the dream others then...you will be no one's RIVAL!"
    "Doo do do do doo do doo, Doo do do do doo do doo..."
  • HbudjrHbudjr Posts: 150
    Well here goes! Single Male 35 Dayton, Ohio. Was married 14 years to a woman who hated PJ it was hard...lol I was able to convert my 12 year old Daughter she loves Ed and the boys and I just took her to Detroit to see Ed she was amazed. Looking for a lady to spend time with and share life go out have a good time and listen to some boots!!!!! :D
    8/23/2009- Chicago- United Center
    5/6/2010- Columbus- Nationwide Arena
    6/26/2011- Detroit- Fox Theater- EV Solo
    9/22/2012- Atlanta- Piedmont Park
    10/11/2013- Pittsburgh - Consol Energy Center
    11/26/2013 - Oakland - Oracle Arena
    10/1/2014 - Cincinnati - US Bank Arena
    10/16/2014 - Detroit - Joe Lewis Arena
    4/26/2016 - Lexington - Rupp Arena (Hometown Show)
    8/20/2016 - Chicago - Wrigley Field
  • pj23yankspj23yanks Posts: 262
    29 NYC Male die hard fan
    98: East Rutherford
    00: Saratoga Springs
    03: Albany, Uniondale, DC, MSG I & II, Holmdel
    04: Boston I
    05: Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto, Pittsburgh
    06: Toronto I & II, Hartford, Chicago I, Cleveland, Boston I & II, Philly I & II, DC, Milwaukee I, Vegas
    07: Lollapalooza
    08: Philly I, DC, MSG I & II
    09: Chicago I & II, LA III & IV, Philly I, II & IV
    10: St. Louis, Columbus, Buffalo, DC, Hartford, Boston
    11: PJ20 I & II, Montreal, Toronto I & II, Ottawa, Hamilton, Winnipeg, Calgary, Edmonton, Vancouver, Sao Paulo I & II, Rio, Costa Rica, Mexico City
    12: Berlin I & II, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen, Philly, Pensacola
    13: Chicago, Worcester I & II, Brooklyn II, Philly I & II, Hartford, Baltimore, Charlotte, Phoenix, San Diego, LA II, Oakland, Vancouver
    14: Milan, Trieste, Cincinnati, Austin I, Memphis, St Paul, Denver, Bridge School II
    15: NYC, Bogota, Mexico City
    16: Miami, Tampa, Hampton, NYC I & II, Quebec, Toronto I, Fenway II, Wrigley II
    18: Barcelona, Madrid, Seattle I, Boston I & II
    22: Glendale, Oakland I, Sacramento, Toronto, Quebec, Hamilton, MSG, Camden, Nashville, Denver, Amsterdam I, Zurich, Vienna, Prague
  • Why the hell not?

31 year old female, living in Melbourne - Australia - not sure if I can be with a guy who doesn't love this band!! ;)
    Hey there, I am 29 from Melbourne also looking for a chick who is into sport, travel and the obvious... :)
    I've lived all this life like an ocean in disguise
  • nevmilesnevmiles Posts: 1,363
    Lindsay wrote:
    Oh why not eh?!

30 year old female - live in Toronto, originally from Ottawa. Love sports, traveling and of course the obvious...

Lindsay, you aren't helping the stereotype :)
    Barrie 08/22/98
    Montreal 10/04/00
    Toronto 10/05/00
    Toronto 06/28/03
    Kitchener 09/11/05
    Ottawa 09/16/05
    Toronto 08/21/09
    Toronto 09/11/11
    Ottawa 09/14/11
    Buffalo 10/12/13
    Ottawa 05/08/16
    Chicago 08/20/18
    Ottawa 09/03/22
    Nashville 09/16/22
  • NB1996NB1996 Posts: 12
    I think it's a great idea. I live in Seattle, I'm 44, single, have a great TC number, and enjoy the finer beers in life.
  • morellomorello Posts: 6,212
    Maybe we should put in our posts if we're male or female, hetero or other....? 8-) Just so we know who to PM! ;)

guess I'll start..... I'm female looking for a guy 38-48ish. :) Oh I suppose I'm looking for someone who likes to travel seeing as I live in New Zealand! :)
    <hr>
    PJ - Auckland 2009; Alpine Valley1&2 2011; Man1, Am'dam1&2, Berlin1&2, Stockholm, Oslo & Copenhagen 2012; LA, Oakland, Portland, Spokane, Calgary, Vancouver, Seattle 2013; Auckland 2014
    EV - Canberra, Newcastle & Sydney 1&2 2011
  • vedderlover1vedderlover1 Posts: 178
    What the hell
    35, divorced, female, southern Maine area. After almost 5 years of being single and not meeting anybody worthwhile in the "real" world, this is as good a place as any! Love the outdoors and any activities there: camping, skiing, etc. And...wait for it...I have a wonderful little boy whom I adore. That seems to be a conversation stopper w single men...guess that Is why I unofficially gave up on dating lol ;-)
  • Echoes 001Echoes 001 Posts: 58
    What the hell
    35, divorced, female, southern Maine area. After almost 5 years of being single and not meeting anybody worthwhile in the "real" world, this is as good a place as any! Love the outdoors and any activities there: camping, skiing, etc. And...wait for it...I have a wonderful little boy whom I adore. That seems to be a conversation stopper w single men...guess that Is why I unofficially gave up on dating lol ;-)

Don't think it is just men that do that, being a single dad, I have had women act the same way.
    09-22-1996 Toledo, Ohio
    08-18-1998 East Lansing, Michigan
    10-07-2000 Auburn Hills, Michigan
    04-23-2003 Champaign, Illinois
    06-26-2003 Clarkston, Michigan
    05-22-2006 Auburn Hills, Michigan
    06-26-2011 Detroit, Michigan - Eddie Vedder

Echoes 001 wrote:
    What the hell

Don't think it is just men that do that, being a single dad, I have had women act the same way.

I'm sure that's true. I've personally found that it's the never been married, never had kids set that tend to be put off by it. I just haven't met any single dads or divorced men yet lol.
  • Any single men in their late 40s or 50s, Chicago area? Going to PJ20? :)
    Be sound.
  • Echoes 001Echoes 001 Posts: 58
    Echoes 001 wrote:
    What the hell

I'm sure that's true. I've personally found that it's the never been married, never had kids set that tend to be put off by it. I just haven't met any single dads or divorced men yet lol.

You're probably right about that :)
    09-22-1996 Toledo, Ohio
    08-18-1998 East Lansing, Michigan
    10-07-2000 Auburn Hills, Michigan
    04-23-2003 Champaign, Illinois
    06-26-2003 Clarkston, Michigan
    05-22-2006 Auburn Hills, Michigan
    06-26-2011 Detroit, Michigan - Eddie Vedder

• appieappie Posts: 1,441
    Any single men in their late 40s or 50s, Chicago area? Going to PJ20? :)

40,going to pj20..Chicago area...But just for two weeks there.....Damned..so close ;)
    Pearl Jam 4 live
    h8 2 w8 for concerts
  • appie wrote:
    Any single men in their late 40s or 50s, Chicago area? Going to PJ20? :)

40,going to pj20..Chicago area...But just for two weeks there.....Damned..so close ;)

I am always looking for new PJ friends .... if you need a tour guide ... let me know!

V
    Be sound.
  • appieappie Posts: 1,441
    Would love that.. :D First time Usa for me and dont know where to go and visit
    I remember you from another thread and you talked about the nice places to visit,so if you want to be my tourguide i will call you that.. 8-) I love good food,music( you said before house of blues.. :thumbup: )movies so you have an idea.

Love to hear from you

Greetzz and hugs

Appie
    Pearl Jam 4 live
    h8 2 w8 for concerts
  • Vedder_Girl77Vedder_Girl77 Posts: 4,335
    junking out to all things pearl jam is definitely at the top of my hobby list. If that is mutual with a SO, all the better.

I do have to say though... I went out with a guy purely because of our musical tastes and we had an amazing time. It was fun to get stoned and listen to boots, discuss posters and previous shows. And, then one night, my unsuspecting ass was sitting at a bar when all of a sudden the guy starts doing karaoke to noneother than the tunes of Creed. Lots of other shit happened too but that was the breaking point. :lol:

So, moral of the story- just because a guy claims to be a member of fanboi nation, they may still have skeletons in the closet. :lol:

I ran into said ex in Minn on saturday... all I could do was laugh. I was happy to be single and going solo to that show than be there with him.

I didn't know you used to date Boston Lou? ;)
    8/29/00, 7/3/03, 5/24/06,6/28/08 & 6/30/08, 10/9/09,10/28/09, 10/30/09 & 10/31/09, 5/15/10, 5/17/10, 5/18/10, 5/20/10 & 5/21/10, 10/23/10 & 10/24/10, 9/3/11, 9/4/11, 9/11/11, 9/12/11, 9/23/11, 9/22/12, 9/30/12, 7/16/13, 7/19/13
  • Vedder_Girl77Vedder_Girl77 Posts: 4,335
    Since I just had a birthday I figure I should update mine...

Female, 34, lives in Central Massachusetts, loves Pearl Jam (obviously ;) ), HUGE baseball & Football fan...Red Sox & Patriots...

Never been married...no children...no baggage...

College graduate with a full time job and extremely independent. :)

Prefers a male between the ages of 35 and 40. Must live in either Massachusetts, Connecticut, Rhode Island or New Hampshire.
    8/29/00, 7/3/03, 5/24/06,6/28/08 & 6/30/08, 10/9/09,10/28/09, 10/30/09 & 10/31/09, 5/15/10, 5/17/10, 5/18/10, 5/20/10 & 5/21/10, 10/23/10 & 10/24/10, 9/3/11, 9/4/11, 9/11/11, 9/12/11, 9/23/11, 9/22/12, 9/30/12, 7/16/13, 7/19/13
    You're probably right about that :)[/quote]

Wish that weren't the case...kids aren't scary :-)
  • Ms. Wes C.addleMs. Wes C.addle Posts: 2,559

:lol::lol::lol: Only in his dreams!! ;)
    Sadly, I did think of him immediately after this event took place... Felt bad that this was wasted on me when other's could have found it attractive..... or absolutely hysterical. I so wish there would have been a hidden camera there that night.
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549

exactkly what i wanna post.. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • lockedlocked Posts: 4,038
    I've resigned to the fact that I will never have a "pj girl" as a girlfriend...

in southern Massachusetts it's the equivalent of finding a bald eagle ...

they just don't live around here..
    "This here's a REQUEST!"
    EV intro to Chloe Dancer / Crown of Thorns
    10/25/13 Hartford
  • Any PJ girls in Jersey?

I'm pretty darn cute.....
    When this just feels like spinning plates.
  • locked wrote:
    I've resigned to the fact that I will never have a "pj girl" as a girlfriend...

in southern Massachusetts it's the equivalent of finding a bald eagle ...

they just don't live around here..

It get more difficult when you are an older but still cute PJ Girl looking for an older, single PJ Boy ANYWHERE! :(
    Be sound.
  • benjsbenjs Posts: 9,099
    Any young 20 females in Toronto area? 21 here, engineering student in Hamilton... Would love to meet up with anyone before either of the Toronto or Hamilton shows :)
    '05 - TO, '06 - TO 1, '08 - NYC 1 & 2, '09 - TO, Chi 1 & 2, '10 - Buffalo, NYC 1 & 2, '11 - TO 1 & 2, Hamilton, '13 - Buffalo, Brooklyn 1 & 2, '15 - Global Citizen, '16 - TO 1 & 2, Chi 2

EV
    Toronto Film Festival 9/11/2007, '08 - Toronto 1 & 2, '09 - Albany 1, '11 - Chicago 1
  • Well, here goes.

33 year old male south of Tampa in Sarasota/Bradenton.

Well groomed, handsome, car, job, house, "check"

Looking for a girl who loves PJ and other great music. Will be @ PJ20

Thanks for looking!
  • Any PJ ladies from the CT area? 29 year old man, originally from so. Maine, with solid morals. Don't have the best TC#, but have a blast nonetheless!