Pearl Jam Dating Service

Comments

• appie wrote:
    Would love that.. :D First time Usa for me and dont know where to go and visit
    I remember you from another thread and you talked about the nice places to visit,so if you want to be my tourguide i will call you that.. 8-) I love good food,music( you said before house of blues.. :thumbup: )movies so you have an idea.

Love to hear from you

Greetzz and hugs

Appie

Send me a message when you get a chance.
    Be sound.
  • appieappie Posts: 1,441
    appie wrote:
    Would love that.. :D First time Usa for me and dont know where to go and visit
    I remember you from another thread and you talked about the nice places to visit,so if you want to be my tourguide i will call you that.. 8-) I love good food,music( you said before house of blues.. :thumbup: )movies so you have an idea.

Love to hear from you

Greetzz and hugs

Appie

Send me a message when you get a chance.

Thats no problem..Hotel has Internet and i will take my laptop with me.. :) Ill be there from 28 august till 11 september...Thanx in advance for showing me the town...Much appriciated. 8-)

Greetzz and hugs

Appie
    Pearl Jam 4 live
    h8 2 w8 for concerts
  • marcosmarcos Posts: 2,112
    edited July 2011
    Well I mine as well get on the list -

Married Male in Philly with only two mistresses, none of them are Pearl Jam fans, so adding a Pearl Jam mistress would really make sense.

(I'm obviously joking, but is there a myth that if a guy tells a chick he's unavailable, she's into him more.?) :D
    Post edited by marcos on
  • PearlLucyPearlLucy Posts: 492
    :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
  • I am a 42 year old single male and I will be moving to South Shore Boston area in about 6 weeks. I am looking to meet other PJ fans to welcome me to the area to help ease my transition to a new area. Please PM met with your email if it would be ok to contact you. Not really looking for dating opportunities at the moment, just some new friends. Thanks!

P.S. Don't let me username scare you :D
  • PillowPantsPillowPants Posts: 4,874
    I am a 42 year old single male and I will be moving to South Shore Boston area in about 6 weeks. I am looking to meet other PJ fans to welcome me to the area to help ease my transition to a new area. Please PM met with your email if it would be ok to contact you. Not really looking for dating opportunities at the moment, just some new friends. Thanks!

track down backseat lover on facebook

Pj fans will be at their show

they just played quincy so you may have to wait a while for a local show... but they get around
  • Grandmas JamGrandmas Jam Posts: 1,860
    I am a 42 year old single male and I will be moving to South Shore Boston area in about 6 weeks. I am looking to meet other PJ fans to welcome me to the area to help ease my transition to a new area. Please PM met with your email if it would be ok to contact you. Not really looking for dating opportunities at the moment, just some new friends. Thanks!

they just played quincy so you may have to wait a while for a local show... but they get around
    pillowpants is right, just go to meet ups or to see backseat lover. lots of pk fans there. also, pillow pants is a jerk at times, so dont let him jerk you around or ever jerk you....well just dont let him piss you off. lol :lol::lol::lol:
    Ryan Crooks insists upon himself
  • 34 Male in Wisconsin home of PJ20(and going). Looking for someone to join and help me get something out of this all encompassing trip.
    You can spend your time alone, re-digesting past regrets, oh
    Or you can come to terms and realize
    You're the only one who can't forgive yourself, oh
    Makes much more sense, to live in the present tense!!
  • jjheel13jjheel13 Posts: 229
    22/ m in North Carolina....roxboro to be exact.
    Bristow 10
    Boston 10
    Moline 14
    Greenville 16
    Hampton 16
    Columbia 16
  • megatronmegatron Posts: 3,420
    Just crushed a couple 7-11 bean burritos and for some reason sambuca. Need a lady to come spoon my once healthy self.
    Holla
  • morellomorello Posts: 6,212
    Hey PJ singles goin to PJ20, check out "Pearl Jam Singles - the status not the movie" group on fb.
    <hr>
    PJ - Auckland 2009; Alpine Valley1&2 2011; Man1, Am'dam1&2, Berlin1&2, Stockholm, Oslo & Copenhagen 2012; LA, Oakland, Portland, Spokane, Calgary, Vancouver, Seattle 2013; Auckland 2014
    EV - Canberra, Newcastle & Sydney 1&2 2011
  • morellomorello Posts: 6,212
    Bumpin again... Check out the fb group PJ20 singles!
    <hr>
    PJ - Auckland 2009; Alpine Valley1&2 2011; Man1, Am'dam1&2, Berlin1&2, Stockholm, Oslo & Copenhagen 2012; LA, Oakland, Portland, Spokane, Calgary, Vancouver, Seattle 2013; Auckland 2014
    EV - Canberra, Newcastle & Sydney 1&2 2011
  • GivenToLukinKPGivenToLukinKP Posts: 3,076
    megatron wrote:
    Just crushed a couple 7-11 bean burritos and for some reason sambuca. Need a lady to come spoon my once healthy self.
    Holla

:lol::lol:

I just died :lol:
    Makes much more sense...

2011: East Troy, WI 1 & 2; Toronto ON 1 & 2; Hamilton ON
    2012: Berlin, Germany 1& 2; Stockholm Sweden; Oslo Norway; Copenhagen Denmark
    2013: Wrigley Field- Chicago, IL; Philadelphia, PA 1 & 2; Hartford, CT; Vancouver BC; Seattle, WA.
    2014: Cincinnati, OH; St. Louis, MO; Moline, IL; Milwaukee, WI
    2016: Wrigley Field- Chicago 1&2
  • Leash_In_HidingLeash_In_Hiding Posts: 691
    edited September 2011
    :think:
    Post edited by Leash_In_Hiding on
    The best revenge is to live on and prove yourself - EV

• jodiemjodiem Posts: 133
    morello wrote:
    Bumpin again... Check out the fb group PJ20 singles!

I can't seem to find this? :(
    1995: Perth
    2006: Sydney x 2
    2009: Philly, Sydney
    2013: San Diego, LA1 & 2, Oakland, Portland, Spokane, Vancouver, Seattle

EV Solo - Canberra, Newcastle, Sydney x 2
    megatron wrote:
    Holla

:lol::lol:

I just died :lol:

Absolute Comedy Gold!! :lol:

• B U M P !!!!! :D
    Vancouver 1998, Seattle 2000, Seattle 2002, Vancouver 2003, Vancouver 2005, The Gorge 2006, Seattle 2 2009, Vancouver 2009, Ridgefield/Portland 2009, PJ20, Saskatoon 2011, Vancouver 2011, Buffalo 2013, Detroit 2014, Chicago/Wrigley August 2016

Ed: Seattle 1 & 2 2011, Bridge School 2011
  • morello wrote:
    Hey PJ singles goin to PJ20, check out "Pearl Jam Singles - the status not the movie" group on fb.

i can't find this....do u have a link?

thanks!
    Vancouver 1998, Seattle 2000, Seattle 2002, Vancouver 2003, Vancouver 2005, The Gorge 2006, Seattle 2 2009, Vancouver 2009, Ridgefield/Portland 2009, PJ20, Saskatoon 2011, Vancouver 2011, Buffalo 2013, Detroit 2014, Chicago/Wrigley August 2016

Any potential new pearl jam babies after the love fest last weekend? :lol::D

• hell_man_madehell_man_made Posts: 318
    edited October 2011
    looking for a NICE PJ guy....

I live in Vancouver, BC
    Female

I love watching sports, traveling...i love traveling to watch sports and see PEARL JAM!!! :D

edit: found someone :D
    Post edited by hell_man_made on

• I am a 42 year old single male and I will be moving to South Shore Boston area in about 6 weeks. I am looking to meet other PJ fans to welcome me to the area to help ease my transition to a new area. Please PM met with your email if it would be ok to contact you. Not really looking for dating opportunities at the moment, just some new friends. Thanks!

pillowpants is right, just go to meet ups or to see backseat lover. lots of pk fans there. also, pillow pants is a jerk at times, so dont let him jerk you around or ever jerk you....well just dont let him piss you off. lol :lol::lol::lol:

Thanks for the heads up!!
    Are there any single Phily girls that would like to go catch a movie sometime? Oh, I don't know, there's some movie called PJ20 coming out next week, maybe someone on here has heard of it or something. I am a single good looking & very cute male, muscular & in great shape, 6feet tall, and has been working very hard as an attorney O'er the last 5 years. I am a gentleman from from head to toe that would love the company of such a beutiful lady :D
  • of.the.girlof.the.girl Posts: 10,026
    marcos wrote:
    Are there any single Phily girls that would like to go catch a movie sometime? Oh, I don't know, there's some movie called PJ20 coming out next week, maybe someone on here has heard of it or something. I am a single good looking & very cute male, muscular & in great shape, 6feet tall, and has been working very hard as an attorney O'er the last 5 years. I am a gentleman from from head to toe that would love the company of such a beutiful lady :D
    You make it so hard to resist. :)
    sheila0225 wrote:
    marcos wrote:

Thank you Sheila, that's the first time I ever heard those sweet words in that order, it's usually stuff like repulsive thrown in :D
    marcos wrote:
    sheila0225 wrote:
    marcos wrote:

Thank you Sheila, that's the first time I ever heard those sweet words in that order, it's usually stuff like repulsive thrown in :D
    I wonder why that is?
    Good guys always finish last as they say Sheila and believe it or not some ladies can be mean to men willing to bare their heart in this cruel cruel world on a romantic like myself....................or we just don't get along sometimes :D
    marcos wrote:
    Good guys always finish last as they say Sheila and believe it or not some ladies can be mean to men willing to bare their heart in this cruel cruel world on a romantic like myself....................or we just don't get along sometimes :D
    I say the same thing with women....us good girls always get the shit end of the stick. Somehow good girls get Shit men. Why is that?

And besides...where in philly are you?
    I live in downtown Philly with all the hipsters and artists, a very beautiful residential area a couple blocks from where all the action is, so love it. I wish I was an artist as I love their lifestyle, are you into that stuff?
    marcos wrote:
    I live in downtown Philly with all the hipsters and artists, a very beautiful residential area a couple blocks from where all the action is, so love it. I wish I was an artist as I love their lifestyle, are you into that stuff?
    I heart philly. :)
  • I'll give it a go.

31 yr Female in the Philly burbs.
    "I'm not present, I'm a drug that makes you dream"