Options

Pearl Jam Dating Service

Comments

• Options
    Gary CarterGary Carter Shea Stadium Posts: 14,002
    metsfan wrote:
    Kaylos wrote:
    Well, I'm a guy, and I'm only 20 years old. I'm not really in a position to be dating someone who has a child, or something like that.
    trust me when i say this

a woman with a child is a great to date

totally love them

:oops:

you just like that they can't use the "waiting for marriage" excuse on you

plus single moms are usually lonely and sick of dealing with their kid so they're easier to get into the sack

:)

that's one reason :lol::lol:
    Ron: I just don't feel like going out tonight
    Sammi: Wanna just break up?

• Options
    Michelle10 wrote:

Explain.... :think:
    they know what they in bed, they are good in bed, can cook really good and most of all they don't play "games"

• Options
    metsfan wrote:
    Kaylos wrote:
    Well, I'm a guy, and I'm only 20 years old. I'm not really in a position to be dating someone who has a child, or something like that.
    trust me when i say this

totally love them

plus single moms are usually lonely and sick of dealing with their kid so they're easier to get into the sack

I love MILFS! ;)
    Pearl Jam Shows: 1998 - 9/11 New York, NY (MSG night 2); 9/13 Hartford, CT || 2000 - 8/24 Wantagh, NY (Jones Beach 2); 8/27 Saratoga Springs; 8/29 Mansfield, MA (night 1); 8/30 Mansfield, MA (night 2) || 2003 - 4/29 Albany, NY; 5/3 State College, PA; 7/2 Mansfield (night 1); 7/6 Camden, NJ (night 2); 7/8 New York, NY (MSG night 1) || 2004 - 9/28 Boston, MA (night 1); 9/29 Boston, MA (night 2) || 2005 - 10/3 Philadelphia, PA || 2006 - 5/12 Albany, NY; 5/13 Hartford, CT; 5/24 Boston, MA (night 1); 5/25 Boston, MA (night 2); 5/27 Camden, NJ (night 1); 5/28 Camden, NJ (night 2)|| 2008 - 6/19 Camden, NJ (night 1); 6/24 New York, NY (MSG night 1); 6/25 New York, NY (MSG night 2); 6/27 Hartford, CT; 6/28 Mansfield, MA (night 1); 6/30 Mansfield, MA (night 2); 7/1 New York, NY (Beacon Theater)|| 2009 - 9/21 Seattle, WA (night 1); 9/22 Seattle, WA (night 2); 10/27 Philadelphia, PA (Spectrum night 1); 10/28 Philadelphia, PA (Spectrum night 2); 10/30 Philadelphia, PA (Spectrum night 3); 10/31 Philadelphia, PA (Spectrum night 4)|| 2010 - 5/15 Hartford, CT; 5/17 Boston, MA; 5/20 New York, NY (MSG night 1); 5/21 New York, NY (MSG night 2)|| 2011 - 9/3 East Troy, WI (PJ20); 9/4 East Troy, WI (PJ20) || 2012 - 9/2 Philadelphia, PA, 9/30 Missoula, MT || 2013 - 7/19 Chicago, IL (Wrigley Field), 10/12 Buffalo, NY, 10/15 Worcester, MA (night 1), 10/16 Worcester, MA (night 2), 10/18 Brooklyn, NY (night 1), 10/19 Brooklyn, NY (night 2), 10/25 Hartford, CT || 2014 - 10/22 Denver, CO || 2015 -  9/26 New York, NY (Global Citizen Festival) || 2016 - 5/1 New York, NY (night 1), 5/2 New York, NY (night 2), 8/5 Boston, MA (Fenway Park night 1), 8/7 Boston, MA (Fenway Park night 2) || 2018 - 9/2 Boston, MA (Fenway Park night 1) || 2020 - 3/30 New York, NY
    Eddie Vedder solo: 2008 - Boston night 1 & 2 || 2009 - Albany, NY night 1 & 2 || 2011 - Hartford, CT, Boston, MA

• Options
    Michelle10Michelle10 Posts: 148
    metsfan wrote:
    Michelle10 wrote:

they know what they in bed, they are good in bed, can cook really good and most of all they don't play "games"

I am a single mom but I really can't cook all that well ;)
    "Well I guess there's nothing wrong with what you say, but don't sell me there can't be better ways" ~ PJ
  • Options
    metsfan wrote:
    Kaylos wrote:
    trust me when i say this

totally love them

Safe to say the words marriage will never enter my vocabulary again - not ever going down that road again.
    And okay its true single moms are sometimes lonely but I love my daughter - I would think you're last statement is only true when your kid is a tyrant and mine is a princess =)
    "Well I guess there's nothing wrong with what you say, but don't sell me there can't be better ways" ~ PJ
  • Options
    Michelle10 wrote:
    metsfan wrote:
    Michelle10 wrote:

I am a single mom but I really can't cook all that well ;)
    that's ok, i'm sure you make up for it in other areas ;);)

• Options
    :silent:
  • Options
    Suzi78Suzi78 Posts: 362
    Suzi78 wrote:
    awww...you silly Greek...of course it's alright with me :)

you like the greek?

;)
    Nothing wrong with the Greek. They make great Ouzo and moussaka, and Dimi seems to be a great guy. Sure, I'll take a Greek any day.
    How I choose to feel is how I am
  • Options
    Suzi78 be making me question my marriage right about now! Damn girl!!! :shock:

Good luck to all those looking for love up in here! May the spirit of Barry White be with you all!

Oh stop it UncleSpaggles! I'm sure your wife can make bangers and mash much better than I can.
  • Options
    dr0ptheleashdr0ptheleash Posts: 1,264
    I don't even know or ever met any girls that even like Pearl Jam casually, nevermind love them as much as I do. At this point, Id almost be happy meeting a girl that at least likes rock n' roll. Most girls that i have dated had terrible taste in music. I've giving up hope of even meeting a great chick in my area. They dont exist.

dude you are looking in the wrong spot. Give us some credit, there's lots of ladies with great taste in music, just look at these boards!

i need to see more pics of you to decide if i really love you or not

you on fbook? ;)

There is nothing for you to decide on my dear ;)
  • Options
    KaylosKaylos Posts: 37

you on fbook? ;)

:clap:
    <strong>Loud, And Damned Proud Of It</strong>
  • Options
    Michelle10 wrote:
    :silent:
    ;):mrgreen:

• Options
    conmanconman Posts: 7,493
    ok, i'm late to the party, how does this work exactly?
  • Options
    normnorm I'm always home. I'm uncool. Posts: 31,146
    edited March 2011
    conman wrote:

well first you need to get a visor....

edit: damn wrong thread...beer is good :oops:
    Post edited by norm on
  • Options
    conman wrote:

Just say something nice about single mothers, and one will be knocking on your door tonight. Apparently they're very pleasing and good in bed. At least that's what Metsfan says.
  • Options
    gimmesometruth27gimmesometruth27 St. Fuckin Louis Posts: 22,317
    jeez 162 pages in, i would say i'm a little late as well lol.....carry on and i hope cupid's arrow hits at least a few of us in here lol.... :mrgreen:
    There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.- Hemingway

"Well, you tell him that I don't talk to suckas."
  • Options
    Suzi78 wrote:
    conman wrote:

Just say something nice about single mothers, and one will be knocking on your door tonight. Apparently they're very pleasing and good in bed. At least that's what Metsfan says.
    damn right suzi ;):lol::lol::lol:

• Options
    marcosmarcos Posts: 2,111

you on fbook? ;)

She is absolutely right, any lady that has such great taste in music, specifically PJ, is already beautiful and have won my heart without the the need for any pictures whatsoever as true beauty is within. (I'm pretty sure I read that in my Sports Illustrated Swimsuit issue between the hottest bikini babe and hottest overall swimsuit babe pictorials)
  • Options
    afroannnieafroannnie Posts: 12,995
    norm wrote:
    conman wrote:

I don't think any of us have figured out how this works..but just make some sexual innuendo about your 10C # and you're in :lol:

Oh and yes..beer is always good.
    Show #13 was a lucky one for me....
  • Options
    conmanconman Posts: 7,493
    afroannnie wrote:
    norm wrote:
    conman wrote:

I don't think any of us have figured out how this works..but just make some sexual innuendo about your 10C # and you're in :lol:

Oh and yes..beer is always good.
    ohhhh, i have a HUGE 10C# (but that probably won't get me anywhere) :?
  • Options
    lugnutlugnut Asheville Posts: 67
    -- been 2 more long lonely days and nights since posting ...just me and a brand new fresh $5 bargain-bin CD of Yield driving around with no one to sing along to the end of " all those yesterdays" ..sigh... alas maybe this PJ dating service is not at all calibrated for the lowly southern states (maybe I'll take my sexy-low 10C number over to the REM site and start this thread, ... EV/PJ is admired there right?).
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,521
    Suzi78 wrote:
    Suzi78 wrote:
    awww...you silly Greek...of course it's alright with me :)

you like the greek?

;)
    Nothing wrong with the Greek. They make great Ouzo and moussaka, and Dimi seems to be a great guy. Sure, I'll take a Greek any day.
    why now we dont dating?? ;)
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    Break The SkyBreak The Sky Posts: 1,276
    This thread is creepy.
    If hope can grow from dirt like me ...
  • Options
    hockeygrrlhockeygrrl Posts: 141
    lugnut wrote:
    -- been 2 more long lonely days and nights since posting ...just me and a brand new fresh $5 bargain-bin CD of Yield driving around with no one to sing along to the end of " all those yesterdays" ..sigh... alas maybe this PJ dating service is not at all calibrated for the lowly southern states (maybe I'll take my sexy-low 10C number over to the REM site and start this thread, ... EV/PJ is admired there right?).

You certainly have not been driving around Huntington, WV with Yield playing.

These mountains are more like cages...keeping all the other PJ fans out and me trapped inside. For shame.
    <b>One good thing about music, when it hits you, you feel no pain</b> <i>~Bob Marley</i>
  • Options
    hockeygrrlhockeygrrl Posts: 141
    Big Drop wrote:
    This thread is creepy.
    :thumbup:
    <b>One good thing about music, when it hits you, you feel no pain</b> <i>~Bob Marley</i>
  • Options
    *silent observer*
    Silent observing is overrated! Why don't you explain why you chose to observe silently?
  • Options
    I have a boyfriend who likes Pearl Jam. Not sure how useful my input may be. :P
  • Options
    I have a boyfran.
    Then I suppose thats a good reason to observe!

BUT...is he a PJ fanatic? :mrgreen:
  • Options
    Not a fanatic, but he likes em pretty well. ;)