Options

Pearl Jam Dating Service

Comments

• Options
    BentleyspopBentleyspop Craft Beer Brewery, Colorado Posts: 10,555
    WashMyLove wrote:
    It's hard to find a guy who likes PJ and knows how to dance ;)

Dance?

Like this?

Awhite-people-dancing-5_zps88e80187.gif

Or like this?
    Acarlton-dance-gif_zps78158d7f.gif
  • Options
    gimmesometruth27gimmesometruth27 St. Fuckin Louis Posts: 22,175
    does twerking count as dancing? if so, i might be your man...

:oops: :oops: :oops: :lol:
    There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.- Hemingway

"Well, you tell him that I don't talk to suckas."
  • Options
    october22 wrote:

Seinfeld-KramerOutofTheContest.gif

:lol:

lol

And yup, I would also easily lose that wager as well. ;)
    :lol: Nice!
    There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.- Hemingway

• Options
    I just laughed so hard I cried !!! That was the best episode of Seinfeld EVER! But god there's do many if them that are great!!

GST: I totally understand. It was so weird when my dog passed. His brother outlived him by one year, so that helped. But all the little things he did were missing. Like loved the cats.. And to not see him running around with a cat hanging from his jowls was weird. Incidentally the cats were cool with him carrying them around!! And at eight sharp every night and morning, to not be bombarded by having a food dish dropped in my lap or on my head.. Just everything was out of place.. It really is a unique experience to share your world with a dog.
    yeah the contest is a classic!

that is awesome that your cats and dogs got along. i didn't think that they would get on so well. isn't that some sign that the apocalypse is upon us of something? lol... i never got a food bowl dropped on my head, but i would wake up with a cold nose on my face on most mornings lol...

• Options
    gdbear71gdbear71 Posts: 21
    This seems like a pretty strange fun thread so I will post this.... and actually listening to the PJ show soldier field '95 show as I am writing this... my girlfriend broke up with me two weeks ago, but I have tickets to the London, Ontario show. So I have decided I am going to go by myself.... I have heard many people go solo to shows, so that influenced me... I have 10 club tickets, and I have a decent membership #, so no idea where they are at, could by front row or much worse, but the I am guessing they will be good.... so I have one extra if someone would like to go, and they would be sitting next to me... but I can tell you I am a pretty decent guy, love to laugh, I will not break any mirrors, you would have a blast, I love to have fun, drink, smoke pot, etc... typical PJ jam... Anyhow what I am asking is if anybody wants to go, just drop me a note... just would really love to go to a show with a PJ fan, doesn't matter what you look like, just that you love PJ! Just would love somebody fun to go to a show with... No charge on the tickets as well, free....
  • Options
    She0nceBelievedShe0nceBelieved Fresno, CA Posts: 83
    I have yet to date someone who is huge into Pearl Jam. All the guys I've met, that claim to be PJ fans, turn out to be very casual fans, at best. Maybe I need to hit up the pre-parties this tour :D
    2022: Oakland I
    2013: Brooklyn I & II, Phoenix, San Diego, LA I & II, Oakland
    2005: Gorge, Vancouver, Calgary, Edmonton 
    2003: Mt. View, Irvine I & II, San Diego, Las Vegas, Mexico City I, II, III, Mt. View I & II, Santa Barbara
    2000: Sacramento
  • Options
    lockedlocked Boston Posts: 4,004
    Single PJ girls do not exist in Boston.
    They must have gathered them up and put them in a bus to another part if the country...
    Maybe that's why all the girls profiles on Okcupid say "I love to travel...I like to Travel...have a passion to travel...looking to continue my travels ... Up for traveling on a moments notice.. Yadda yadda yadda..."

;)
    "This here's a REQUEST!"
    EV intro to Chloe Dancer / Crown of Thorns
    10/25/13 Hartford
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,158
    locked wrote:
    They must have gathered them up and put them in a bus to another part if the country...
    Maybe that's why all the girls profiles on Okcupid say "I love to travel...I like to Travel...have a passion to travel...looking to continue my travels ... Up for traveling on a moments notice.. Yadda yadda yadda..."

;)
    oh..thats why i saw 50-60 buses full girls here???

awseome!!
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    locked wrote:

;)
    is boston what inspired "leaving here"???

;)

• Options
    marcosmarcos Posts: 2,111
    I have yet to date someone who is huge into Pearl Jam. All the guys I've met, that claim to be PJ fans, turn out to be very casual fans, at best. Maybe I need to hit up the pre-parties this tour :D

I too have recently dated a few girls that pretended to be big fans but when it came to the crazy traveling thing I sometimes do this band, they were kinda like "what are you doing, are you nuts"?

So I guess I really don't care anymore as there are many other qualities to many people that I can like, but I suppose the travel thing may ultimately get in the way of any relationship?

I think you will have a lot of luck at the preparties as there are usually nothing but dudes, which sucks for me :(
  • Options
    marcos wrote:

I too have recently dated a few girls that pretended to be big fans but when it came to the crazy traveling thing I sometimes do this band, they were kinda like "what are you doing, are you nuts"?

So I guess I really don't care anymore as there are many other qualities to many people that I can like, but I suppose the travel thing may ultimately get in the way of any relationship?

I think you will have a lot of luck at the preparties as there are usually nothing but dudes, which sucks for me :(

I know what you mean. No guy I've dated has ever understood the traveling or the want going to multiple shows. They think I'm crazy when I tell them about past tours. Oh well lol
    2003: Mt. View, Irvine I & II, San Diego, Las Vegas, Mexico City I, II, III, Mt. View I & II, Santa Barbara
  • Options
    mca47mca47 Posts: 13,257
    :wave: Hey ladies!
  • Options
    I know what you mean. No guy I've dated has ever understood the traveling or the want going to multiple shows. They think I'm crazy when I tell them about past tours. Oh well lol
    i have all the understand needed..hehehe.. ;)

hope you got a guy one day who will get it!
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    i have all the understand needed..hehehe.. ;)

hope you got a guy one day who will get it!

Thanks! I hope so too!! All the awesome pj guys seem to either be married or too far away. Hey, I like to travel :)
  • Options
    Akron Ohio... single... attractive 34... obviously great taste in music lol... 160lbs, 6ft.. anyone going to detroit??????
  • Options
    [

Thanks! I hope so too!! All the awesome pj guys seem to either be married or too far away. Hey, I like to travel :)
    i saw that!!
  • Options
    Might have an extra 10C ticket to Buffalo (if I get selected) for either Reserved or GA. Looking for a pretty girl to meet/take to the show. Male, 24, 6'3" blonde hair and blue eyes. Ready for a fun evening with our favorite band!
  • Options
    Might have an extra 10C ticket to Buffalo (if I get selected) for either Reserved or GA. Looking for a pretty girl to meet/take to the show. Male, 24, 6'3" blonde hair and blue eyes. Ready for a fun evening with our favorite band!

Sounds about right.... Of course you would be all the way on the opposite coast :)

Hope u get your ticket!! I'll keep my fingers crossed for you and your future date :)
  • Options
    Its hard to find a girl that likes me, let alone likes Pearl Jam :lol:
    Finding a girl that likes Pearl Jam would be heaven though. Being able to share the music.. oh what could be.
    Troubled souls unite, we got ourselves tonight!
    9/17/2011 - MTS Center - Winnipeg
  • Options
    Drum Machine89Drum Machine89 Posts: 2,157
    Every girl I meet my own age hasn't even heard a single PJ song which is so annoying at times! :x

24, drummer who is in a really cool band! ;)

Any girl my age on this forum? :D
    Let them wash away
    All those yesterdays
    All those yesterdays
    All those paper plates
  • Options
    gotsome10gotsome10 Posts: 139
    Every girl I meet my own age hasn't even heard a single PJ song which is so annoying at times! :x

You think you have it bad? Try being four years younger... I have yet to meet a single girl my age that has ever listened to a pj song on their own. Yea, ive gotten several to enjoy a few songs but thats about it. If i found a girl that loved PJ as much as i do, id be putting a ring on her finger
    "I know I was born, and I know that I'll die. The in between is mine. I am MINE"
    "I wonder 'bout his insides, it's like his thoughts are too big for his size..."
    2013- Wrigley, Pittsburgh-(GA)
    2014- St. Louis, Memphis-(GA)
    2016- Tampa, Wrigley 1 & 2-(GA)
  • Options
    Drum Machine89Drum Machine89 Posts: 2,157
    gotsome10 wrote:

You think you have it bad? Try being four years younger... I have yet to meet a single girl my age that has ever listened to a pj song on their own. Yea, ive gotten several to enjoy a few songs but thats about it. If i found a girl that loved PJ as much as i do, id be putting a ring on her finger

Yeah i'm the same man every girl I meet hasn't even checked out PJ on their own except the singer in my band, she watched singles but that's about it!

Most girls my age in my area are into bands like 2 door cinema club and other never bands which is fair enough since i'm a new band trying to get into the music industry but we take influence from older bands like the Pumpkins and My Bloody Valentine.

Good luck with your search! :)
    Let them wash away
    All those yesterdays
    All those yesterdays
    All those paper plates
  • Options
    gotsome10gotsome10 Posts: 139
    gotsome10 wrote:

Yeah i'm the same man every girl I meet hasn't even checked out PJ on their own except the singer in my band, she watched singles but that's about it!

Most girls my age in my area are into bands like 2 door cinema club and other never bands which is fair enough since i'm a new band trying to get into the music industry but we take influence from older bands like the Pumpkins and My Bloody Valentine.

Good luck with your search! :)
    Thanks man you too!
    "I know I was born, and I know that I'll die. The in between is mine. I am MINE"
    "I wonder 'bout his insides, it's like his thoughts are too big for his size..."
    2013- Wrigley, Pittsburgh-(GA)
    2014- St. Louis, Memphis-(GA)
    2016- Tampa, Wrigley 1 & 2-(GA)
  • Options
    pjpjpaulpjpjpaul Posts: 1,655
    30 years old, New to the Scottsdale/Phoenix area.... Guitar Player/Singer Songwriter, Great Job, Have an extra Phoenix GA ticket for a lovely lady... Would be nice to date a girl who likes the same music I do because music is such a big part of my life...

Me- Average build, brown hair, blue eyes, college grad, employed, quick wit, big PJ Fan and music fan in general, doesn't smoke, drinks socially, love sports and animals....

You- The same thing as me but in a female body...
    Virginia Beach 2000
    DC 2003
    DC 2004 (VFC)
    DC 2006
    Pittsburgh 2006
    Bonnaroo 2008
    Virginia Beach 2008
    DC 2008
    Philly (Spectrum) 10/31/2009
    DC 2010 (Jiffy Lube Live)
    PJ 20 night 1
    PJ 20 night 2
    Phoenix 2013
    LA 1 2013
    Memphis 2014
    Jacksonville 2016
    Greenville 2016
    Hampton 2016
    Columbia 2016
    Fenway 1 2016
    Fenway 2 2016
    Wrigley 1 2018
    Wrigley 2 2018
    Fenway 1 2018
    Fenway 2 2018
    Sea Hear Now 2021
    Nashville 2022
    Louisville 2022
  • Options
    iwasatpj20iwasatpj20 Rockford, IL Posts: 3,303
    edited July 2013
    Like a previous member of the forum about tickets to a show, here I go. I may have an extra 10C ticket available for the shows in Dallas and Oklahoma City. Looking for an attractive lady in each city to meet/attend to each individual show in each city.

Male, 33, 5'8", 175 lbs., black hair, brown eyes

Lets go

Edit: I may have company with me for the Dallas show. Needing company for the Oklahoma City show.
    Post edited by iwasatpj20 on
    2000 - Chicago, IL
    2003 - Champaign, IL
    2006 - Chicago, IL 1 & 2
    2007 - Chicago, IL Lollapalooza
    2009 - Chicago, IL 1 & 2
    2010 - St. Louis, MO
    2011 - East Troy, WI 1 & 2 (PJ20 Destination Weekend)
    2012 - Atlanta, GA, Missoula, MT
    2013 - Chicago, IL (Wrigley Field), Dallas, TX, Oklahoma City, OK
    2014 - St. Louis, MO, Tulsa, OK, Moline, IL (No Code, IL), Saint Paul, MN, Milwaukee, WI (Yield, WI)
    2016 - Greenville, SC (Vs, SC), Raleigh, NC, Columbia, SC, Boston, MA (Fenway Park 1), Chicago, IL (Wrigley Field 1 & 2)
    2018 - Seattle, WA (Safeco Field 2), Chicago, IL (Wrigley Field 1 & 2), Boston, MA (Fenway Park 2)
    2020 - Nashville, TN, St. Louis, MO, Oklahoma City, OK, Phoenix, AZ, ??
    2022 - Nashville, TN, St. Louis, MO, Oklahoma City, OK, Phoenix, AZ, Las Vegas, NV
    2023 - St. Paul, MN 2, Fort Worth, TX 2, Austin, TX 1, and Austin, TX 2
    2024 - Portland, OR and Chicago, IL (Wrigley Field 1 & 2)

2012 - Temple of the Dog East Troy, WI (PJ20 Destination Weekend)
    2014 - Soundgarden Tinley Park, IL (with Nine Inch Nails)
    2014 - Alice in Chains Davenport, IA
    2016 - Chris Cornell Solo Madison, WI and Peoria, IL (official hometown show)
    2016 - Temple of the Dog San Francisco, CA (both shows)
    2017 - Soundgarden Dallas (cancelled) RIP Chris Cornell
    2018 - Smashing Pumpkins Chicago, IL (first show)
    2019 - Alice in Chains Milwaukee, WI
    2022 - Jerry Cantrell Chicago, IL
    2023 - Jerry Cantrell Milwaukee, WI

RIP Andrew Wood, Kurt Cobain, Layne Staley, and Chris Cornell

RIP Mom (may your star shine the brightest in the sky, our family loves and misses you very much, we'll meet again)

• Options
    FrankSFrankS Posts: 273
    I'm in the same boat a few people ahead of me said, the last two people I've gone out with didn't know who or what Pearl Jam is. So what the hell, I'll try this out lol. 23, single male, SW of Chicago. 6', 145 lb. Brown hair, green/hazel eyes. Current law student. Obviously can talk more here or wherever.
    8/23/2009[Chicago], 5/07/2010[Noblesville], 9/3/2011 [PJ20], 9/4/2011 [PJ20], 7/19/2013 [Chicago], 10/17/2014 [Moline], 8/22/2016 [Chicago], 8/18/2018 [Chicago], 8/20/2018 [Chicago]; 9/5/2023 [Chicago]; 9/7/2023 [Chicago]
  • Options
    that was fun..lets do that again sometime ...small nose..
  • Options
    dottlesdottles Posts: 9,136

And Mike is ace too...come on you early/mid twenties girlies!

I however am destined to be forever single....
    oh is that 1001 knitting patterns, cat adoption forms and eau de old people parfum - :lol::lol::lol::lol:
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • Options
    KathiKathi Posts: 1,828

drummer, eh? ;)

I'm 27, I tell myself that still counts as mid-20s. :lol: honestly though, I know how you feel. meeting a lot of cool guys during my travels, but none really in my age group.
  • Options
    gotsome10 wrote:

You're probably gonna have to find a girl a little older than you... your chances might increase... well since you'd like her to love PJ as much as you :)