Options

Pearl Jam Dating Service

Comments

• Options
    october22october22 Posts: 2,533
    Hello everyone.
  • Options
    STAYSEASTAYSEA Posts: 3,814
    Who, idream and I, idream and Staysea, or Staysea and I?

:nono: :nono: :nono:

Me plus some forum member that has never posted on this thread. We make a happy couple.

Not what you (most)people think. OMG! :fp: Get your mind out of the gutter.

btw.. Cancun... :lol::lol:
  • Options
    idreaminredidreaminred Posts: 314
    STAYSEA wrote:
    Who, idream and I, idream and Staysea, or Staysea and I?

:nono: :nono: :nono:

Me plus some forum member that has never posted on this thread. We make a happy couple.

Not what you (most)people think. OMG! :fp: Get your mind out of the gutter.

btw.. Cancun... :lol::lol:

:D:D:D:D:D
  • Options
    gimmesometruth27gimmesometruth27 St. Fuckin Louis Posts: 22,175
    edited June 2013
    Take them with you to the gatherings! I googled the place where the Wishlist people are having their ore party, and the place that Mamasan23 is throwing their get together. Both look pretty cool. But that Sluggers place looks hella fun! SKEE BALL!! Anyhow, hope to get to run into ya out there!
    And some good advice for. ANYONE trying to find love, start out as friends first.. Get to know someone.. I guess that's why I'm still single.. No one wants to get to know who I am or what I'm about..
    And I will never be a slut.. So I guess I'm just SOL. Anyhow see ya in Chicago maybe!
    i haven't been paying attention...didn't realize that there was more than one pre-party...i was thinking it was gonna be like the one at PJ20... :fp:

this is all anecdotal, but i have to disagree with you about the being friends first part though. i have always had a lot of friends. lots of female friends, that neither of us are sexually attracted to each other, and they have all been my friends for years and years. i have never ever once had a friendship relationship blossom into anything more. if i were looking for that to happen, i would have gone into it with the intent of being more than just friends. there was always this mutual fear that introducing romance into those relationships would possibly ruin the friendships. and nobody wants that to happen. ya know? then again, that is possibly why i am still single :lol:
    Post edited by gimmesometruth27 on
    There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.- Hemingway

"Well, you tell him that I don't talk to suckas."
  • Options
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    Are you going to Chicago or London?? If so, come hang out.. Get to know people..
    yeah i am going to chicago. staying with friends that are not in 10c though. so i am not sure if i am gonna hang with them or go to the 10c stuff.
    Bring them to the parties.
    yeah i thought about that. i thought they were 10c only or something....i am more of a spontaneous person so i usually decide to go places on a whim.
    There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.- Hemingway

• Options
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    I find that more often than not, if you start as friends, you stay friends (or attempt to be more than just friends, and then fuck the whole thing up royally and get neither) ... But there are exceptions to every rule! ;)
    yeah i agree. this has been my experience as well, no exceptions though :lol::lol:

• Options
    Something against biters? :P :lol:
    nope, not at all...

:P

:lol:

• Options
    AlltheWay23AlltheWay23 Posts: 158
    If there are any cute Chicago girls looking for a ticket to the show in July, girlfriend and I recently hit the fritz and her ticket just became available. Ticket is GA on the field. I'd rather take someone in to Pearl Jam than a date that only knows two songs.

PM me if interested.
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,570
    Take them with you to the gatherings! I googled the place where the Wishlist people are having their ore party, and the place that Mamasan23 is throwing their get together. Both look pretty cool. But that Sluggers place looks hella fun! SKEE BALL!! Anyhow, hope to get to run into ya out there!
    And some good advice for. ANYONE trying to find love, start out as friends first.. Get to know someone.. I guess that's why I'm still single.. No one wants to get to know who I am or what I'm about..
    And I will never be a slut.. So I guess I'm just SOL. Anyhow see ya in Chicago maybe!
    i haven't been paying attention...didn't realize that there was more than one pre-party...i was thinking it was gonna be like the one at PJ20... :fp:

this is all anecdotal, but i have to disagree with you about the being friends first part though. i have always had a lot of friends. lots of female friends, that neither of us are sexually attracted to each other, and they have all been my friends for years and years. i have never ever once had a friendship relationship blossom into anything more. if i were looking for that to happen, i would have gone into it with the intent of being more than just friends. there was always this mutual fear that introducing romance into those relationships would possibly ruin the friendships. and nobody wants that to happen. ya know? then again, that is possibly why i am still single :lol:
    I agree with you. I have and have had lots of male friends, and in a few cases they have tried to take it to another level (or even been in love with me) and it just inevitably fucked everything up (and really, they weren't just friends with me first - they were attracted to me the whole time and kept it to themselves so I just thought it was completely platonic). So yeah, I have NEVER had a real friendship blossom into a relationship - at least not without disastrous results. And you're right... I figure that, especially for a man, if he's going to be sexually interested in a woman, he's going to feel that way from the start, or will never feel that way. And as a woman I'm the same. Either I'm interested in him romantically from the start, or I never am. I've tried to force my feelings to go that way once or twice, and it didn't work at all.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    small town becksmall town beck Posts: 6,691
    Something against biters? :P :lol:
    nope, not at all...

:P

• Options
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    I agree with you. I have and have had lots of male friends, and in a few cases they have tried to take it to another level (or even been in love with me) and it just inevitably fucked everything up (and really, they weren't just friends with me first - they were attracted to me the whole time and kept it to themselves so I just thought it was completely platonic). So yeah, I have NEVER had a real friendship blossom into a relationship - at least not without disastrous results. And you're right... I figure that, especially for a man, if he's going to be sexually interested in a woman, he's going to feel that way from the start, or will never feel that way. And as a woman I'm the same. Either I'm interested in him romantically from the start, or I never am. I've tried to force my feelings to go that way once or twice, and it didn't work at all.
    oh yeah, unrequited love does fuck everything up between 2 people. it happens all the time, and that has inspired some of the great art. as a guy i can freely admit to at one time being sexually attracted to a couple of my girl friends, but i knew that it wasn't mutual, and i was perfectly fine with that. i am still a very good friend to them, mostly, all attraction aside, because i really do care about them. as a guy i can speak with a certain level of authority that most likely, any time you meet a new guy, there is probably some sort of attraction that inspired them to approach you. and yeah, you can't force those feelings. that ends up in disaster 100% of the time.

• Options
    marcosmarcos Posts: 2,111
    I have fucking hate unrequited love thing which has often been the story of my life. I think sometimes people are just attracted to things they know were not meant to be :(
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,570
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    oh yeah, unrequited love does fuck everything up between 2 people. it happens all the time, and that has inspired some of the great art. as a guy i can freely admit to at one time being sexually attracted to a couple of my girl friends, but i knew that it wasn't mutual, and i was perfectly fine with that. i am still a very good friend to them, mostly, all attraction aside, because i really do care about them. as a guy i can speak with a certain level of authority that most likely, any time you meet a new guy, there is probably some sort of attraction that inspired them to approach you. and yeah, you can't force those feelings. that ends up in disaster 100% of the time.
    Wait, all guys are attracted to all women they meet and get along with?? What about the ones they personally find unattractive but fun and interesting?? Or guys with spouses?
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,158
    If there are any cute Chicago girls looking for a ticket to the show in July, girlfriend and I recently hit the fritz and her ticket just became available. Ticket is GA on the field. I'd rather take someone in to Pearl Jam than a date that only knows two songs.

PM me if interested.
    i know a cute girl today......she cant stop smilling.. :mrgreen:
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    is she still smiling???

if you are in this thread, are you still smiling??

:mrgreen:

• Options
    whispering handswhispering hands Under your skin Posts: 13,527
    is she still smiling???

:-D

Nash looks like he was a really cool dog.
  • Options
    peacefrompaulpeacefrompaul Posts: 25,293
    See you at wrigley, girls

I'll wear my signature Red Sox cap

:D
  • Options
    thanks! he was. i think that is what is keeping me from having gotten another one up to this point. it is like no other dog is gonna be able to match up. i have some traveling and wrigley coming up, so maybe once i am settled from all of that i might rescue another one. i think he would want me to do that.

• Options
    Chicago...
  • Options
    thanks! he was. i think that is what is keeping me from having gotten another one up to this point. it is like no other dog is gonna be able to match up. i have some traveling and wrigley coming up, so maybe once i am settled from all of that i might rescue another one. i think he would want me to do that.
    I know what you mean.. The dog in my signature pic was one of my two wolf-dogs, and he was just so amazing, and we'd gone through so much together in life, that it's hard to think of any other dog being that awesome! Eventually, I will get another dog... But for now, after Wrigley, I'm going to rescue another kitty. It's really weird not having my own pet!! As it is now, I have to borrow my sister's dogs!! Lol
  • Options
    oysterjaroysterjar NH Posts: 1,235
    I didn't go through the whole thread but think its a really cool idea. Ive always been a PJ fan ( my first purchased cd in 6th grade was ten) but just recently learned how really amazing they are. They songs just starting moving me etc. Anyway my wife doesn't get them at all. She doesn't get how i could watch you tube concerts every night or rock out to their albums all day etc. She likes country music :fp: so I could see how cool it would be to get with another PJ fan. Good luck to you guys.

Wind this thing up.

• Options
    I know what you mean.. The dog in my signature pic was one of my two wolf-dogs, and he was just so amazing, and we'd gone through so much together in life, that it's hard to think of any other dog being that awesome! Eventually, I will get another dog... But for now, after Wrigley, I'm going to rescue another kitty. It's really weird not having my own pet!! As it is now, I have to borrow my sister's dogs!! Lol
    that is a really awesome looking dog. sorry for your loss. lol i have been borrowing my sisters pit bull as well. that dog is the most energetic dog i have ever seen. i can barely keep up with her LOL.

• Options
    that is a really awesome looking dog. sorry for your loss. lol i have been borrowing my sisters pit bull as well. that dog is the most energetic dog i have ever seen. i can barely keep up with her LOL.
    Lol! My sister's male dog is an American Bull dog ( in the Pitt Bull family), he is full of insane amounts of energy!! And thanks, yes Momo was a really cool dog. I miss him terribly! It's amazing how attached you become to them.. Isn't?
  • Options
    WashMyLoveWashMyLove Posts: 804
    It's hard to find a guy who likes PJ and knows how to dance ;)
  • Options
    Lol! My sister's male dog is an American Bull dog ( in the Pitt Bull family), he is full of insane amounts of energy!! And thanks, yes Momo was a really cool dog. I miss him terribly! It's amazing how attached you become to them.. Isn't?
    yes it is amazing how attached we get.

the worst part about losing Nash is adapting to the unbelievable quiet. the silence in the house now is deafening. he was always up to something making some kind of noise, chewing on a bone, licking a paw, panting, farting, snoring, LOL... nobody prepared me for how still the house was going to be. i've gotten used to it now that it has been 8 weeks, but it is never going to be the same as it was.

• Options
    WashMyLove wrote:

I'm out.
  • Options
    october22 wrote:
    WashMyLove wrote:

I'm out.

Seinfeld-KramerOutofTheContest.gif

• Options
    october22 wrote:
    WashMyLove wrote:

I'm out.

Seinfeld-KramerOutofTheContest.gif

lol

And yup, I would also easily lose that wager as well. ;)
  • Options
    I just laughed so hard I cried !!! That was the best episode of Seinfeld EVER! But god there's do many if them that are great!!

GST: I totally understand. It was so weird when my dog passed. His brother outlived him by one year, so that helped. But all the little things he did were missing. Like loved the cats.. And to not see him running around with a cat hanging from his jowls was weird. Incidentally the cats were cool with him carrying them around!! And at eight sharp every night and morning, to not be bombarded by having a food dish dropped in my lap or on my head.. Just everything was out of place.. It really is a unique experience to share your world with a dog.
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,158
    is she still smiling???

no comment 8-)
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”