Options

Pearl Jam Dating Service

Comments

• Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    :lol:
    This thread really just shows why some of you people are still single.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,458
    Susanne76 wrote:
    has this thread produced any happy couples yet? :corn:
    yep,alot of them.....what time to pick you up for dinner?
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    morellomorello Auckland, New Zealand Posts: 6,212
    So, anyone put anymore thought into moving to NZ? Sorry, any single & eligible males put any more thought into nothing to NZ? Down under are due for a tour, perhaps March next year. 8-)
    <hr>
    PJ - Auckland 2009; Alpine Valley1&2 2011; Man1, Am'dam1&2, Berlin1&2, Stockholm, Oslo & Copenhagen 2012; LA, Oakland, Portland, Spokane, Calgary, Vancouver, Seattle 2013; Auckland 2014
    EV - Canberra, Newcastle & Sydney 1&2 2011
  • Options
    whispering handswhispering hands Under your skin Posts: 13,527
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    :lol::lol::lol::lol:
    Gimmesometruth, you need to get over your concern about getting your teeth knocked out at pre-parties, then you might meet someone. :thumbup: :mrgreen:
    i was only half serious about that preparty thing.

i don't want to steal someone else's gal while at one of those things...

8-)

:lol: j/k
    Are you going to Chicago or London?? If so, come hang out.. Get to know people..
  • Options
    callencallen Posts: 6,388
    edited June 2013
    Though music can be great way to meet there is so much more...

Peace
    Post edited by callen on
    10-18-2000 Houston, 04-06-2003 Houston, 6-25-2003 Toronto, 10-8-2004 Kissimmee, 9-4-2005 Calgary, 12-3-05 Sao Paulo, 7-2-2006 Denver, 7-22-06 Gorge, 7-23-2006 Gorge, 9-13-2006 Bern, 6-22-2008 DC, 6-24-2008 MSG, 6-25-2008 MSG
  • Options
    gimmesometruth27gimmesometruth27 St. Fuckin Louis Posts: 22,268
    Are you going to Chicago or London?? If so, come hang out.. Get to know people..
    yeah i am going to chicago. staying with friends that are not in 10c though. so i am not sure if i am gonna hang with them or go to the 10c stuff.
    There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.- Hemingway

"Well, you tell him that I don't talk to suckas."
  • Options
    idreaminredidreaminred Posts: 314
    I am taking my BF to PJ at Wrigley, and I am hoping that when he sees how incredibly awesome they are live, the will be a convert.

He doesn't dislike them per se. His only real point of reference is Ten which he had when it was out. Because he loves me, he will flip on PJ radio when I am in the car. I just hope he enjoys the show and maybe gets into them a bit more...It's okay if he doesn't, but a girl can hope, right? :D
  • Options
    yeah i am going to chicago. staying with friends that are not in 10c though. so i am not sure if i am gonna hang with them or go to the 10c stuff.
    Take them with you to the gatherings! I googled the place where the Wishlist people are having their ore party, and the place that Mamasan23 is throwing their get together. Both look pretty cool. But that Sluggers place looks hella fun! SKEE BALL!! Anyhow, hope to get to run into ya out there!
    And some good advice for. ANYONE trying to find love, start out as friends first.. Get to know someone.. I guess that's why I'm still single.. No one wants to get to know who I am or what I'm about..
    And I will never be a slut.. So I guess I'm just SOL. Anyhow see ya in Chicago maybe!
  • Options
    Dr. DelightDr. Delight Posts: 11,210
    I am taking my BF to PJ at Wrigley, and I am hoping that when he sees how incredibly awesome they are live, the will be a convert.
    What the heck are you doing in this thread then?
    Then again, what the hell am I doing in this thread?
    And so you see, I have come to doubt
    All that I once held as true
    I stand alone without beliefs
    The only truth I know is you.
  • Options
    morellomorello Auckland, New Zealand Posts: 6,212
    I wondered that too, about hands at least(don't know your 'marital' status) & thought maybe BF = best friend in this case, not boyfriend. :?
    <hr>
    PJ - Auckland 2009; Alpine Valley1&2 2011; Man1, Am'dam1&2, Berlin1&2, Stockholm, Oslo & Copenhagen 2012; LA, Oakland, Portland, Spokane, Calgary, Vancouver, Seattle 2013; Auckland 2014
    EV - Canberra, Newcastle & Sydney 1&2 2011
  • Options
    morello wrote:
    I wondered that too, about hands at least(don't know your 'marital' status) & thought maybe BF = best friend in this case, not boyfriend. :?

He is my boyfriend...lol. Sorry. Until he puts a ring on it, I am still single. :D
  • Options
    Holy shit. Did I just quote a Beyonce song on pearljam.com? Seriously, I'm gonna go punch myself in the face. I deserve it.
  • Options
    STAYSEASTAYSEA Posts: 3,814

A very good question, Dr. ;)
  • Options
    Holy shit. Did I just quote a Beyonce song on pearljam.com? Seriously, I'm gonna go punch myself in the face. I deserve it.
    It's ok we all make mistakes. Just don't do it again! Lol this made me giggle!!
  • Options
    shortstackshortstack Posts: 2,339
    STAYSEA wrote:

did you two hook up?
    did you see me? i saw you.
  • Options
    STAYSEASTAYSEA Posts: 3,814
    shortstack wrote:

did you two hook up?
    I can't send you a pm message?

Nope, to answer that strange question.

I did find my PJ guy here on this thread, and it's awesome.
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,743
    Bring them to the parties.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    Take them with you to the gatherings! I googled the place where the Wishlist people are having their ore party, and the place that Mamasan23 is throwing their get together. Both look pretty cool. But that Sluggers place looks hella fun! SKEE BALL!! Anyhow, hope to get to run into ya out there!
    And some good advice for. ANYONE trying to find love, start out as friends first.. Get to know someone.. I guess that's why I'm still single.. No one wants to get to know who I am or what I'm about..
    And I will never be a slut.. So I guess I'm just SOL. Anyhow see ya in Chicago maybe!
    I find that more often than not, if you start as friends, you stay friends (or attempt to be more than just friends, and then fuck the whole thing up royally and get neither) ... But there are exceptions to every rule! ;)
    Post edited by PJ_Soul on
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    KA57829KA57829 Posts: 11
    I'm new to online dating services....
    So here is a little about me~
    ● I ♥ pj
    ●I'm 37 years old. Female;)
    ●Look ing for a fellow pj fan to get to know a little better and possibly meet.
    Chicagoland Area
    Inbox me if u are intersted or would like a picture.
  • Options
    shortstack wrote:
    STAYSEA wrote:

did you two hook up?
    Who, idream and I, idream and Staysea, or Staysea and I?
  • Options
    shortstack wrote:
    STAYSEA wrote:

did you two hook up?
    Who, idream and I, idream and Staysea, or Staysea and I?
    Idream, STAYSEA, and you. :P
  • Options
    STAYSEA wrote:
    shortstack wrote:

did you two hook up?
    I can't send you a pm message?

Nope, to answer that strange question.

I did find my PJ guy here on this thread, and it's awesome.

Yay! Young PJ love!
  • Options
    small town becksmall town beck Posts: 6,691
    Susanne76 wrote:
    has this thread produced any happy couples yet? :corn:
    haha good question.

i bowed out of this thread a long time ago. wasn't getting any bites...

still single...

:fp:

:lol::lol:

Something against biters? :P :lol:
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,458
    KA57829 wrote:
    I'm new to online dating services....
    So here is a little about me~
    ● I ♥ pj
    ●I'm 37 years old. Female;)
    ●Look ing for a fellow pj fan to get to know a little better and possibly meet.
    Chicagoland Area
    Inbox me if u are intersted or would like a picture.
    good luck!!
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    Like I said.. I guess I'm just SOL, but I don't believe in sex before being married.. Really old fashioned that way. I think it messes everything up, and things end up being solely about sex, and suddenly the person doesn't matter. Oh well.. I'll just get another cat when I get back from Wrigley..
  • Options
    Like I said.. I guess I'm just SOL, but I don't believe in sex before being married.. Really old fashioned that way. I think it messes everything up, and things end up being solely about sex, and suddenly the person doesn't matter. Oh well.. I'll just get another cat when I get back from Wrigley..
    So, you're a virgin?
  • Options
    callencallen Posts: 6,388
    So, you're a virgin?
    You a teenager or did you get picked on when you were a kid?
    10-18-2000 Houston, 04-06-2003 Houston, 6-25-2003 Toronto, 10-8-2004 Kissimmee, 9-4-2005 Calgary, 12-3-05 Sao Paulo, 7-2-2006 Denver, 7-22-06 Gorge, 7-23-2006 Gorge, 9-13-2006 Bern, 6-22-2008 DC, 6-24-2008 MSG, 6-25-2008 MSG
  • Options
    callen wrote:
    So, you're a virgin?
    You a teenager or did you get picked on when you were a kid?
    Excuse me.
  • Options
    Ok let me re-phrase that.. After having been shit on by men that only wanted to sleep with me, or my arch nemisis, while I was in the hospital.. I'VE GONE BACK to that belief. It was simply apparent that that rule is there for a reason.
  • Options
    Ok let me re-phrase that.. After having been shit on by men that only wanted to sleep with me, or my arch nemisis, while I was in the hospital.. I'VE GONE BACK to that belief. It was simply apparent that that rule is there for a reason.
    :clap: