My Chemical Romance

124»

Comments

• CorduroyboyCorduroyboy Posts: 1,256
    Wrong. I wish. I don't know what a flamer is?? but yeh he's fukin hot :)

Flamer=Flamboyant Gay Man

How old are you by the way? 14-15?? Now way you are over that if you find this hideous guy attractive. I'm not gay, but I know a good looking guy when I see one, and I clearly don't see one!
  • JSBEJSBE Posts: 1,077
    i defend bands and artists like the stooges, mc5, sonic youth, mudhoney, rocket from the crypt, the pixies, bob dylan, the rolling stones, the yardbirds, muddy waters, motorhead, the sonics, mark lanegan, primal scream, new bomb turks, etc...bands like these, with the exception of the rolling stones, have always been pumping out original, genuine rock n' roll, blues, folk, or alternative rock n roll music. to put my chemical buttplug in the same planet, let alone the same building as any of these sorts of bands is a joke.

this is what i take from your posts:

"hey everyone...look at the list of bands i like. do you like all of these bands? ha, i didn't think so. you're not as cool as i am and you never will be. yeah, some of these bands you've never even heard of, right? well they're awesome and you suck for not liking them."

seriously, no one really gives a shit who you like. i know i don't. i'll sleep sound in my bed tonight no matter what you or anyone else on this board likes or dislikes. do you really have anything worthwhile to say or are you just making yourself feel better by putting down others?

• Any thoughts?

you must be EMO....
    "It was a kind of a sick, disturbed rock opera - if Nietzsche were to write a rock opera,"-Jeff Ament about Eddie's first three songs

I've had enough, said enough, felt enough, I'm fine now.
    Push me pull me. See ya later

<present tense inhabiter #0003 & Even Flow psycho #0036>
  • JSBE wrote:
    this is what i take from your posts:

"hey everyone...look at the list of bands i like. do you like all of these bands? ha, i didn't think so. you're not as cool as i am and you never will be. yeah, some of these bands you've never even heard of, right? well they're awesome and you suck for not liking them."

seriously, no one really gives a shit who you like. i know i don't. i'll sleep sound in my bed tonight no matter what you or anyone else on this board likes or dislikes. do you really have anything worthwhile to say or are you just making yourself feel better by putting down others?

well, if that's what you get out of my posts, then you aren't very good at reading things in context. i believe somebody asked me what bands i liked 2 or 3 posts beforehand. so, i don't know what to tell you, i just replied to a comment.

and to be quite honest with you, i don't really care if you don't dig what i have to say. i am gonna continue to honor my right to free speech and speak my mind, just like you are right now. sooooooo.....uh, party on?
  • amentvedderamentvedder Posts: 3,610
    Flamer=Flamboyant Gay Man

How old are you by the way? 14-15?? Now way you are over that if you find this hideous guy attractive. I'm not gay, but I know a good looking guy when I see one, and I clearly don't see one!

You still on about this! .. I'm a wee bit younger than Gerard
    He's sexy when he "performs"
    He is actually on my Myspace friends (of course it's him!) His status is STRAIGHT and in a relationship ..and i've been talking to him, yeh he says you're a punk and he'd slap you about with the one hand :):)
  • CorduroyboyCorduroyboy Posts: 1,256
    You still on about this! .. I'm a wee bit younger than Gerard
    He's sexy when he "performs"
    He is actually on my Myspace friends (of course it's him!) His status is STRAIGHT and in a relationship ..and i've been talking to him, yeh he says you're a punk and he'd slap you about with the one hand :):)

woooooooo whooooooo he's on my Myspace and he's my friend!! yippy!! let's all go throw a party now. you must like the Backstreet Boys too!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:MCR_new.jpg <---- it doesn't get any gayer than this!
  • I saw them live in August (I was there for the headliners, Muse!). They were completely underwhelming live. Muse showed them how to do it an hour later...infact just about any band I've seen live would show them how it's done. I've got both their CDs and quite enjoy them, so I'm not a hater of this band, but my god they suck live.
  • Whitey_22 wrote:
    I saw them live in August (I was there for the headliners, Muse!). They were completely underwhelming live. Muse showed them how to do it an hour later...infact just about any band I've seen live would show them how it's done. I've got both their CDs and quite enjoy them, so I'm not a hater of this band, but my god they suck live.

ya they are pretty bad live.

i'll stick to the wonderfull albums.
    i gather speed...from u fucking with me

"i am the first man to shit my pants ya whew!"

its no crime to escape..theres still time to escape...theres still time so escape...

"yellow ledbetter is like the smoke after a 3 hour fuckfest" - 62strat

st.louis 04, chicago 06, and counting...