What song would You commit suicide to?

124»

Comments

• elmerelmer Posts: 1,683
    gets a little over-complicated when you have to take into account how the choice of tune could be interpreted by others after the suicide. I'd probably think "fuck it" and just go with Black, maybe Id cut the verses and just have the last 90seconds or something. yeah, and Id repeat them 90seconds so that I dont feel obliged to off myself at any particular point. then again this shit gets so much, theres so much to consider and weigh up that its probably easier to go on livin
  • sj.brodiesj.brodie Posts: 468
    Me and my mate were discussing this at work in a slightly different context.
    You are sentenced to a public execution and all your mates are invited to the party. What three songs would you want played as you are placed on the electric chair? (or we might have decided on lethal injection i can't remember)

Muse - My Time Is Running Out

Pearl Jam - Immortality

Alice In Chains - Heaven Beside You
  • thunderDANthunderDAN Posts: 2,094
    elmer wrote:
    gets a little over-complicated when you have to take into account how the choice of tune could be interpreted by others after the suicide. I'd probably think "fuck it" and just go with Black, maybe Id cut the verses and just have the last 90seconds or something. yeah, and Id repeat them 90seconds so that I dont feel obliged to off myself at any particular point. then again this shit gets so much, theres so much to consider and weigh up that its probably easier to go on livin

see that's what I was saying. I would want to choose a good live version of Black because it is my favorite song. I would like to listen to it one last time before I'm off, sort of like a last meal sort of thing, but I don't want people reading too much into it. The song is about relationship probelms, and right now I don't have any. If I killed myself to Black than I would ruin my former girlfriend's lives in all likelihood
  • chinobaezachinobaeza Posts: 2,489
    Pegasus wrote:
    anything by Celine Dion...that's enough to make me want to top myself on its own!!
    LOL....second that
  • btb002btb002 Posts: 183
    Hold On by Wilson Phillips, no one tells me what to do!
    You are just a negative mindless pud.
  • NIN - Leaving Hope