I respect Neil Young but, I cannot....

124»

Comments

• U2rocksU2rocks Posts: 89
    I think you'd have to be a dumbass to not like Neil Young's vocals. As far as Bob Dylan....I think he sings great, but I can understand how some would not agree....but as far as Neil Young....people must be nuts.
  • rriversrrivers Posts: 3,696
    U2rocks wrote:
    I think you'd have to be a dumbass to not like Neil Young's vocals. As far as Bob Dylan....I think he sings great, but I can understand how some would not agree....but as far as Neil Young....people must be nuts.

What an idiotic thing to say. That is the same exact thing as saying someone would have to be a dumbass not to like the taste of pickles. It is a matter of what sounds good to certain people. You can say that it would be stupid not to respect his songwriting ability but what you said makes no sense.
    "We're fixed good, lamp-wise."
    What's wrong with Pickles now? Seriously I don't understand how you didn't see my point, but to each his own...
  • rriversrrivers Posts: 3,696
    U2rocks wrote:
    What's wrong with Pickles now? Seriously I don't understand how you didn't see my point, but to each his own...

Pickles music is ok, but the vocalist is too whiny for my taste.
    "We're fixed good, lamp-wise."
    Thanks for the good laugh. I'm coming down from a headache and needed a good laugh...so thanks.