Bands with the most annoying fans

124»

Comments

• hopethatuchokehopethatuchoke Posts: 2,927
    Pearl Jam....by far
  • pjalive21pjalive21 Posts: 2,818
    Pearl Jam....by far

agreed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hey dont forget the Korn fans out there either, pretty obnoxious :)
  • Low_Light03Low_Light03 Posts: 1,227
    Dave Matthews Band fans. I am a big fan but there are other fans that are just crazy fucks.
    If You Give, You Begin To Live

But You Might Die Trying
  • chadwickchadwick Posts: 21,157
    to go back in history somewhat..girls who cried and screamed for the beatles
    and elvis..they passed out too and acted like idiots..
    for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • chadwickchadwick Posts: 21,157
    any fans of this dude justin timberlake..who the frig are you dude?
    and yea like said earlier fans of boy bands..
    im just guessing here with my next bands freaky fan club membership..
    i bet type o negative goth folks could drive ya nuts..
    for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • Pearl Jam............... by five an a half miles.

Pearl Jam has the most self-righteous, annoying, ignorant fans in the world.

To the guy sitting next to me in Columbus, 2000....I seriously hope someone has beaten you to a pulp. I really do. Maybe it makes me a bad person because I not only would feel no remorse, I'd be amused if I heard something bad had happened to you. But I don't care. I'd have smacked you myself if not for fear of being kicked out of a good show.

To the guy behind me in Hershey, 2003.,,, Everyone in Pennsylvania can still hear you screaming about how much you love "Thin Air" --please shut up.

To the guy behind me in Cleveland, 2006 and the guy in front of me in Pittsburgh, 2003....you're just assholes, plain and simple.

And, last but not least, Pittsburgh, 2006. As we pulled into the parking lot, I could hear the Rolling Stones "Gimme Shelter" in the back of my head, because I was convinced I was pulling into Altamont. The things people were doing in the parking lot made me sick. And the guy next to me was an ass, but that is another story.

Still not enough to keep me from seeing the best band in the world, but Pearl Jam's fans are assholes.

DMB fans don't even compare in that regard.
    I love my female wife...
    we sit around and wonder exactly why our marriage should feel threatened by gay marriage
  • soulsingingsoulsinging Posts: 13,202
    Pearl Jam............... by five an a half miles.

To the guy sitting next to me in Columbus, 2000....I seriously hope someone has beaten you to a pulp. I really do. Maybe it makes me a bad person because I not only would feel no remorse, I'd be amused if I heard something bad had happened to you. But I don't care. I'd have smacked you myself if not for fear of being kicked out of a good show.

To the guy behind me in Hershey, 2003.,,, Everyone in Pennsylvania can still hear you screaming about how much you love "Thin Air" --please shut up.

To the guy behind me in Cleveland, 2006 and the guy in front of me in Pittsburgh, 2003....you're just assholes, plain and simple.

And, last but not least, Pittsburgh, 2006. As we pulled into the parking lot, I could hear the Rolling Stones "Gimme Shelter" in the back of my head, because I was convinced I was pulling into Altamont. The things people were doing in the parking lot made me sick. And the guy next to me was an ass, but that is another story.

Still not enough to keep me from seeing the best band in the world, but Pearl Jam's fans are assholes.

i think you need more specifics, cos im pretty curious. sounds to me like you're just a prude who doesn't know how to party and have a good time. altamont? cmon! were people *gasp* drinking beers in the parking lot?
  • grjammergrjammer Posts: 385

I have been near some pretty annoying fans at pj shows. The one that comes immediately to mind is the douche bag sitting behind me at Camden 2 in 06 who talked smack about how ed has "lost it" the entire time. This idiot seriously bitched the entire show about how much eddie sucked now and how the only reason the band was worth watching was mike. His girlfriend finally convinced him to just leave if he wasn't enjoying himself. What a moron.
  • DMB and Pepper

I got free tickets to Pepper last weekend. All of the under 21 crowd thought they were watching Sublime crossed with the Beatles. It was hilarious to say the least.
    NERDS!
  • Has someone said ICP yet? Yeah, Tool..Radiohead..PJ..DMB have annoying fans but..COME ON!! Nothing out there more annoying than a Juggalo. Especailly if you point out to them that they are dressing/acting like a tool.

Make your life a mission - not an intermission. - Arnold Gasglow
  • CollinCollin Posts: 4,931

What were these guys doing that made them so self-righteous, annoying and ignorant?
    THANK YOU, LOSTDAWG!

naděje umírá poslední
  • soulsingingsoulsinging Posts: 13,202
    Brink wrote:
    Has someone said ICP yet? Yeah, Tool..Radiohead..PJ..DMB have annoying fans but..COME ON!! Nothing out there more annoying than a Juggalo. Especailly if you point out to them that they are dressing/acting like a tool.

i will agree with that. everytime they came through toledo it was a huge deal. im not usually one for suppressing youth or whatever, but that is one time im always hoping the cops will be pretty liberal in their application of the nightstick to adolescent skulls.
  • LiftedLifted Posts: 1,836

yeah it seems to me from your post that you just like to bitch, and maybe you're wound a little too tight. if you are going to complain about these people why not tell us what they were doing that was bothering you. the only explanation you gave us was that one fan happened to like "thin air" way too much. what a crime.