Charlotte 13
    St Louis 14
    Greenville 16
    St Louis 22
    Seattle 24
  • Options
    tybirdtybird Posts: 17,388
    tybird wrote:
    I'll jump the grid after tonight....daughter has to catch a plane in Hotlanta tomorrow...we drop her off and head for Columbia.

The Dirty South
    Change that to after tomorrow night....

The Dirty South
    All the world will be your enemy, Prince with a thousand enemies, and whenever they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you, digger, listener, runner, prince with the swift warning. Be cunning and full of tricks and your people shall never be destroyed.
  • Options
    Pearl JuliPearl Juli Posts: 1,213
    tybird wrote:
    I hope it was all that and more.

The Dirty South

Thanks! it certainly was! :D
    MISSION ACCOMPLISHED: 2008-06-11

♪ Juli ♪
  • Options
    Pearl JuliPearl Juli Posts: 1,213
    stoneg wrote:
    It was nice finally to meet you.West Palm was such a great show.My Favorite one out of all the times I seen them.ROCK ON JULI!! YOU RULE!

Hey ya! it was very nice to meet you and your wife too! :)

I can't wait for the boots! :D YOU ROCK TOO, STONEYG! haha

By the way, MattyJoe posted the Verizon songs for download so grab 'em before they're removed or something!

Pearl Jam
    6-11-08
    West Palm Beach, Florida
    Cruzan Amphitheatre

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=Q095Z750

1. Who You Are
    2. Why Go
    3. Sad

Pearl Jam
    6-12-08
    Tampa, Florida
    St. Petersburg Times Forum

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=0FRMR9PE

1. Sometimes
    2. Corduroy
    3. Daughter

Enjoy! :D
    MISSION ACCOMPLISHED: 2008-06-11

♪ Juli ♪
  • Options
    pathorsespathorses Posts: 319
    Glad you guys had fun!!! I can't wait until Monday!!!!!

Tell me about the hoodie, is it a zip-up or pullover? T-shirts?
    Thanks,
    Pat
    Atlanta 3/94
    Charleston 10/96
    Greenville 4/98
    Charlotte 8/00
    Charlotte 4/03
    Gorge I & II 7/06
    Columbia 6/08
    Jazz Festival 5/10
    Noblesville 5/10
  • Options
    MakingWavesMakingWaves Posts: 1,288
    An absolute amazing time in Tampa. The show was my favorite ever and the crowd was great.

Dollpartz and Spalma I hate I didn't get to meet either one of you but everyone I did meet were great to hang out with.

I hope the rest of the shows are as good as this one and thank you 10C
    Seeing visions of falling up somehow.

Pensacola '94
    New Orleans '95
    Birmingham '98
    New Orleans '00
    New Orleans '03
    Tampa '08
    New Orleans '10 - Jazzfest
    New Orleans '16 - Jazzfest
    Fenway Park '18
    St. Louis '22
  • Options
    holleroxxholleroxx Posts: 473
    Well this was my first show using 10c tix and it was awesome! I always missed out on the sales or didnt make it to the show due to lack of travel funds but I finally got my 10c tix to a hometown show! Ive seen the boys plenty of times in the nosebleed but Tampa was killer! 302xxx got me first side section 7 rows back, not bad at all. THANKS 10C & PEARL JAM for a great show and wonderful seats! Come back soon!
    And sometimes is seen a strange spot in the sky,a human being that was given 2 fly - Bryan you are loved R.I.P
  • Options
    Is it Monday yet???

The Dirty South
    All the world will be your enemy, Prince with a thousand enemies, and whenever they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you, digger, listener, runner, prince with the swift warning. Be cunning and full of tricks and your people shall never be destroyed.
  • Options
    CapstonerCapstoner Posts: 727
    play ATL and TX
    Atlanta 92
    Columbia 08
    Atlanta 12
    Charlotte 13
    St Louis 14
    Greenville 16
    St Louis 22
    Seattle 24
  • Options
    SPALMASPALMA Posts: 2,279
    Well, it has been a wonderful couple of days.... The shows were awesome (covered in other threads) and Tampa was about as good as the Lisbon shows - by far the best so far.

I was so excited to meet those of you that I could and sorry I missed you others. Was late both days (scheduling conflicts with my concerts buddies)... so was only able to hit up West Palm pre-show for a short while.

Am so impressed with those of you who organized (and helped) ... awesome job!

Tampa show I was 4th row... right in front of Mike (courtesy of some gracious friends with a killer 10c number).. a once in a lifetime experience (unless I hit the lottery in future shows). Will post a few good photos I got.

Had friends we met at Denver PJ show come visit ... (said friends with killer 10c number) for a week who were just delightful (their little girl too). Reminds me of the Grateful Dead community feeling.

Was able to introduce Pearl Jam to my sister, (her first show), and now she understands me a whole lot better.. and totally enjoyed herself! Showed her how to SCREAM and DANCE and just let it OUT! My (25 yr old) son and his girlfriend were virgins too and they are getting 10c memberships today. I always knew he was a smart boy - said it was the best show he has ever seen (duh!) Finally! those close to me (other than my dear husband) are beginning to get me.

Stoneg (& family) & Dollpartz, you guys made my day.

Oddly enough, the hospital called for another transplant the morning AFTER the shows - another no-go.... but karma was good, i got to see Pearl jam and am quite content. Now life can come at me.

Pearl Jam,

ALWAYS - Play The DirtySouth and thank you.
    "I don't want to hear any splatty tongues!"
    J.M., Jr. High Band Teacher

I raise my Freak Flag High!!
  • Options
    SPALMA wrote:
    Well, it has been a wonderful couple of days.... The shows were awesome (covered in other threads) and Tampa was about as good as the Lisbon shows - by far the best so far.

I was so excited to meet those of you that I could and sorry I missed you others. Was late both days (scheduling conflicts with my concerts buddies)... so was only able to hit up West Palm pre-show for a short while.

Am so impressed with those of you who organized (and helped) ... awesome job!

Tampa show I was 4th row... right in front of Mike (courtesy of some gracious friends with a killer 10c number).. a once in a lifetime experience (unless I hit the lottery in future shows). Will post a few good photos I got.

Had friends we met at Denver PJ show come visit ... (said friends with killer 10c number) for a week who were just delightful (their little girl too). Reminds me of the Grateful Dead community feeling.

Was able to introduce Pearl Jam to my sister, (her first show), and now she understands me a whole lot better.. and totally enjoyed herself! Showed her how to SCREAM and DANCE and just let it OUT! My (25 yr old) son and his girlfriend were virgins too and they are getting 10c memberships today. I always knew he was a smart boy - said it was the best show he has ever seen (duh!) Finally! those close to me (other than my dear husband) are beginning to get me.

Stoneg (& family) & Dollpartz, you guys made my day.

Oddly enough, the hospital called for another transplant the morning AFTER the shows - another no-go.... but karma was good, i got to see Pearl jam and am quite content. Now life can come at me.

Pearl Jam,

ALWAYS - Play The DirtySouth and thank you.
    Continued prayers for you and yours...

The Dirty South
  • Options
    watching some PJ dvd's, getting ready for Monday

play ATL and TX
    Atlanta 92
    Columbia 08
    Atlanta 12
    Charlotte 13
    St Louis 14
    Greenville 16
    St Louis 22
    Seattle 24
  • Options
    The Dirty South
  • Options
    AnonAnon Posts: 11,175
    I am still on a natural high from the past few days, I had such a great time on my mini Pearl Jam roadtrip, Orlando to West Palm to Tampa to Orlando. Sorry I missed the preshow parties, just didnt time things right and did not count on the traffic in Tampa, which pretty much sucked! Just have a few comments to make about the whole experience.

First off, 10 Club did right by me TOTALLY!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!! I have a pretty high number, but I had really good seats at both shows and was surrounded by fans who were totally into the music, it made the experience that much better!

Second, it was nice to meet Spalma and Stickboy, and to see Stoneg again. It was also very cool to meet the couple from Ireland at my hotel pool in Clearwater, the guy with the giant PJ surfboard tat on his leg...happy trails to you both! Enjoy the rest of your stay in the states!

Really sorry that I didn't get to have that smoke in a tree with Leathermandi, there's always next time girl! And Making Waves, I'm sure we will have that beer at the next show, next time around, its a definite. Sorry I missed you too PearlJuli, congrats on your very first PJ show, it was an amazing one!

My ONLY complaint would have to be the giant clusterfuck getting out of the parking lot at WPB. There was no organization to that at all and the ugly drunk side of some people came out, plus the fact that tailgaters left literally mountains of beer bottles and trash in the parking lot, and that just is so not cool people, wtf???

Anyway, I'm so proud of the fact that we all hung in there together and that it paid of in such a big way. Ed said they would be back and it wouldn't be such a long wait next time, and I believe him. Don't know what will happen to this thread now, this "little" harmless thread that has somehow managed to piss off so many people on this board for no apparent reason other than that it exists, but I just wanted to let you all know what a fun time this has been for me getting to know all of you.

Peace, Love and Pearl Jam!
    Mary
  • Options
    going to Carolina.....

play ATL and TX
    Atlanta 92
    Columbia 08
    Atlanta 12
    Charlotte 13
    St Louis 14
    Greenville 16
    St Louis 22
    Seattle 24
  • Options
    Leaving for Columbia soon....

The Dirty South
  • Options
    tybird wrote:
    Leaving for Columbia soon....

The Dirty South

have a safe trip....enjoy!!!
  • Options
    dangerboydangerboy Posts: 1,569
    pumped

ebay isn't evil people are

The South is Much Obliged
  • Options
    for

• Options
    monday

• Options
    and

• Options
    tuesday!!

• Options
    post #20,000!!!!

the south is much obliged

• Options
    dangerboy wrote:
    post #20,000!!!!

the south is much obliged

nicely done sir!
  • Options
    Columbia will be rocking tomorrow night.

play ATL and TX
    Atlanta 92
    Columbia 08
    Atlanta 12
    Charlotte 13
    St Louis 14
    Greenville 16
    St Louis 22
    Seattle 24
  • Options
    some of my pics from 4th row....
    http://s119.photobucket.com/albums/o138/SPALMA/PJ%2006-12-08/?action=view&current=Tampa2008019.jpg

have fun all of you folks with shows coming up...

playthe dirtysouth ALWAYS

• Options
    rhinomagicrhinomagic Charlottesville, VA Posts: 2,549
    ty, Capstoner, LukinFan, et al: Have a blast in South Carolina tonight. :D

Look out, Columbia. Here comes Pearl Jam!

Congrats to us for making 20000 posts in the thread. We're some hungry and persistent folks in the South.

Memphis 1994
    New Orleans 1995
    Fort Lauderdale 1996
    Atlanta & Birmingham 1998
    New Orleans 2000
    Tampa 2003
    Kissimmee 2004
    New York City (x 2) 2008
    East Troy (x 2) 2011
    Chicago & New Orleans 2013
    Hampton, Raleigh, Boston 2016
    Baltimore 2020
    Louisville 2022
    Philadelphia & Baltimore 2024
  • Options
    Greetings from the Courtyard by Marriott in Columbia, SC!!
    The Dirty South
  • Options
    MakingWavesMakingWaves Posts: 1,288
    tybird wrote:
    The Dirty South

AWESOME! Have a great time!
    Seeing visions of falling up somehow.

Pensacola '94
    New Orleans '95
    Birmingham '98
    New Orleans '00
    New Orleans '03
    Tampa '08
    New Orleans '10 - Jazzfest
    New Orleans '16 - Jazzfest
    Fenway Park '18
    St. Louis '22
  • Options
    tybird wrote:
    The Dirty South

I am so excited for you!

play the dirtysouth always.