***Official Please Play The South Petition***

Comments

• tybirdtybird Posts: 17,388
    SPALMA wrote:
    Watched sea turtles hatch this morning.
    Such wonders... at the beach... in the south.

playthesouth
    Cool stuff, eh?

PLAYTHESOUTH

PTS
    PTS
    PTS
    PTS

P
    l
    a
    y

t
    h
    e

S
    o
    u
    t
    h
    !
    !
    !

P
    T
    S

P
    T
    S

P
    T
    S
    All the world will be your enemy, Prince with a thousand enemies, and whenever they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you, digger, listener, runner, prince with the swift warning. Be cunning and full of tricks and your people shall never be destroyed.
  • NCBRINCBRI Posts: 1,902
    THE SOUTH ABIDES
    and the abiding drove us mad
    Brian
    PLAYTHESOUTH

PTS
    PTS
    PTS
    PTS

P
    l
    a
    y

t
    h
    e

S
    o
    u
    t
    h
    !
    !
    !

P
    T
    S

P
    T
    S

P
    T
    S
    All the world will be your enemy, Prince with a thousand enemies, and whenever they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you, digger, listener, runner, prince with the swift warning. Be cunning and full of tricks and your people shall never be destroyed.
  • FahkaFahka Posts: 3,187
    amen. i live about 100 miles southeast of little rock AR. if i had known they wasnt going to play the south at all i would have drove to chicago.but i kept waiting on them to anounce a southern leg of the tour but never happened. i just wish they would have said from the get go there would be no southern tour, then i could have made plans. it hurts.

and your right.... we should have been told. Someone needs to get their shit together!
  • SPALMASPALMA Posts: 2,279
    playthesouth
    "I don't want to hear any splatty tongues!"
    J.M., Jr. High Band Teacher

I raise my Freak Flag High!!
  • callencallen Posts: 6,388
    just a "another" bump
    10-18-2000 Houston, 04-06-2003 Houston, 6-25-2003 Toronto, 10-8-2004 Kissimmee, 9-4-2005 Calgary, 12-3-05 Sao Paulo, 7-2-2006 Denver, 7-22-06 Gorge, 7-23-2006 Gorge, 9-13-2006 Bern, 6-22-2008 DC, 6-24-2008 MSG, 6-25-2008 MSG
    morning bump

playthesouth

PLAYTHESOUTH

PTS
    PTS
    PTS
    PTS

P
    l
    a
    y

t
    h
    e

S
    o
    u
    t
    h
    !
    !
    !

P
    T
    S

P
    T
    S

P
    T
    S
  • A "case of the Mondays" bump
  • markymark550markymark550 Posts: 5,127
    jam_fanj wrote:
    A "case of the Mondays" bump
    me too...

Play the South
    Play the South
    Play the South
    Play the South
    Play the South
    Play the South
    Play the South
    Play the South
    SPALMA wrote:
    Great stuff..........do you happen to know what species we're looking at??

PLAYTHESOUTH

PTS
    PTS
    PTS
    PTS

P
    l
    a
    y

t
    h
    e

S
    o
    u
    t
    h
    !
    !
    !

P
    T
    S

P
    T
    S

P
    T
    S
    tybird wrote:
    Great stuff..........do you happen to know what species we're looking at??

PLAYTHESOUTH

PTS
    PTS
    PTS
    PTS

P
    l
    a
    y

t
    h
    e

S
    o
    u
    t
    h
    !
    !
    !

P
    T
    S

P
    T
    S

P
    T
    S

the best I could come up with was green sea turtle... Do you? WE saw other turtles on the beach (dead I'm afraid) that had more definition on their shell which looke like the green, I wonder if some of the others we saw were leatherbacks.

playthesouth

theturtlesstillnesthere

SPALMA wrote:
    the best I could come up with was green sea turtle... Do you? WE saw other turtles on the beach (dead I'm afraid) that had more definition on their shell which looke like the green, I wonder if some of the others we saw were leatherbacks.

playthesouth

theturtlesstillnesthere
    Don't know a whole lot about Sea Turtles.....sorry.

PLAYTHESOUTH

PTS
    PTS
    PTS
    PTS

P
    l
    a
    y

t
    h
    e

S
    o
    u
    t
    h
    !
    !
    !

P
    T
    S

P
    T
    S

P
    T
    S
  • stonegstoneg Posts: 1,940
    Second page save.We have to get a Florida PJ Fan get together this month.
    Ft. Lauderdale 96'
    Tampa 00'
    West Palm Beach 03'
    House of Blues 03'
    Tampa 03'
    Kissimmee 04'
    West Palm Beach 08'
    Tampa 08'
    Eddie Vedder Clearwater both nights 2012
  • TheGossmanTheGossman Posts: 1,120
    ok I'm back, still hopeful too! Play the south!
    9/4/98, 8/4/00, 12/8/02, 12/9/02, 4/15/03, 4/16/03, 4/19/03, 4/25/03, 4/26/03, 4/28/03, 4/29/03, 4/30/03, 7/8/03, 7/9/03, 9/28/04, 9/29/04, 10/6/04, 9/1/05, 9/2/05, 5/16/06, 5/17/06, 5/27/06, 5/28/06, 5/30/06, 6/1/06, 6/3/06, 8/5/07, 6/11/08, 6/12/08, 6/14/08, 6/16/08, 6/24/08, 6/25/08
    PLAYTHESOUTH

PTS
    PTS
    PTS
    PTS

P
    l
    a
    y

t
    h
    e

S
    o
    u
    t
    h
    !
    !
    !

P
    T
    S

P
    T
    S

P
    T
    S
  • FahkaFahka Posts: 3,187
    sea turtles rock.....

PTS
    PLAYTHESOUTH

PTS
    PTS
    PTS
    PTS

P
    l
    a
    y

t
    h
    e

S
    o
    u
    t
    h
    !
    !
    !

P
    T
    S

P
    T
    S

P
    T
    S
    playthesouth

PLAYTHESOUTH

PTS
    PTS
    PTS
    PTS

P
    l
    a
    y

t
    h
    e

S
    o
    u
    t
    h
    !
    !
    !

P
    T
    S

P
    T
    S

P
    T
    S
  • holleroxxholleroxx Posts: 473
    Daily bumpin's and beggin's for some Southern love! and amazingly STILL faithful its getting rough though! PTS PTS PTS!!!
    And sometimes is seen a strange spot in the sky,a human being that was given 2 fly - Bryan you are loved R.I.P
    PLAYTHESOUTH

PTS
    PTS
    PTS
    PTS

P
    l
    a
    y

t
    h
    e

S
    o
    u
    t
    h
    !
    !
    !

P
    T
    S

P
    T
    S

P
    T
    S
  • jojojojo Posts: 645
    this thing isn't locked yet????????????????
    Ralph: Me fail English? That's unpossible.
  • please play south. play smaller venues if its to do with ticketsales, or better yet i have a big field in my my backyard. could fit at least 300 people! ha ha.i just hope they didnt come because there are to many bush lovers in the south. as good as they are to us fans i would hope the "fans and band relationship" goes a lot deeper than politics. besides i think it makes more sense to travel and speak what you believe to an audiance that may disagree with you than to do it in front of who do.if you really want to change minds. and if you get a few boos thats ok thats just the chance you take when it comes to making political stances on a stage.some people wear their political beleifs on their sleaves as much as they do. im feeling a little long winded tonight. i really have no idea why they didnt tour down here. even just a handfull of citys or towns.
  • intodeepintodeep Posts: 7,228
    please play south. play smaller venues if its to do with ticketsales, or better yet i have a big field in my my backyard. could fit at least 300 people! ha ha.i just hope they didnt come because there are to many bush lovers in the south. as good as they are to us fans i would hope the "fans and band relationship" goes a lot deeper than politics. besides i think it makes more sense to travel and speak what you believe to an audiance that may disagree with you than to do it in front of who do.if you really want to change minds. and if you get a few boos thats ok thats just the chance you take when it comes to making political stances on a stage.some people wear their political beleifs on their sleaves as much as they do. im feeling a little long winded tonight. i really have no idea why they didnt tour down here. even just a handfull of citys or towns.

Exactly. Wish the band would make it happen.
    Charlotte 00
    Charlotte 03
    Asheville 04
    Atlanta 12
    Greenville 16, Columbia 16
    Seattle 18 
    Nashville 22
    It is about the money. It is a business decision. They are no longer in charge.

Playthesouth

SPALMA wrote:
    It is about the money. It is a business decision. They are no longer in charge.

Playthesouth
    :D:D

PLAYTHESOUTH

PTS
    PTS
    PTS
    PTS

P
    l
    a
    y

t
    h
    e

S
    o
    u
    t
    h
    !
    !
    !

P
    T
    S

P
    T
    S

P
    T
    S
    playthesouth

• 2nd page save Bump to the top

playthesouth