• Options
    Leanne01Leanne01 Oklahoma Posts: 6
    Come to Oklahoma please!
    2006 - Las Vegas
    2013 - Oklahoma City
    2014 - Tulsa
  • Options
    NCBRINCBRI Posts: 1,902
    I think the announcer on The Price is Right said it best: "Come on Down"!
    Brian
  • Options
    dangerboydangerboy Posts: 1,569
    wow...there sure is alot of pathetic bitching about the shows and the setlists and the crowds again right now....

you wouldn't hear that from us! and we'd probably offer to have you over for supper, too....sweet tea, anyone?

come find out what southern hospitality is really like. leave the big city complainers behind. no bitching. we promise....

ebay isn't evil people are

The South is Much Obliged
  • Options
    BPH_4LIFEBPH_4LIFE Posts: 43
    Time for this thread to become a sticy.

Pearl Jam needs to play Dallas, OKC, Tulsa, Memphis, Little Rock, Kansas City, etc.
    Austin 1995
    Dallas 2000
    Oklahoma City 2003
    Dallas 2003
    Dallas 2013
    OKC 2013
    Tulsa 2014
    Memphis 2014

"you can't be neutral on a moving train"
  • Options
    BPH_4LIFE wrote:
    Time for this thread to become a sticy.

Pearl Jam needs to play Dallas, OKC, Tulsa, Memphis, Little Rock, Kansas City, etc.

Don't forget Louisiana. But I'll travel to those places.

Hell anywhere below the Mason Dixon.
    You're crazy man...
    I like you, but you're crazy.

~Frank the Tank
  • Options
    tybirdtybird Posts: 17,388
    Nothing like a good bump in the morning...............
    All the world will be your enemy, Prince with a thousand enemies, and whenever they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you, digger, listener, runner, prince with the swift warning. Be cunning and full of tricks and your people shall never be destroyed.
  • Options
    The Camaros HoodThe Camaros Hood Boston, MA Posts: 440
    I was talking to this kind little birdie and it sang to me that i should get all the southerners and start a petition and let the band know how much we love them.
    We down here in the south have been taking some hits latley, by some of the people on this board, so all jokes aside let's sign this thing and let the band know the south loves and wants them-and everyone else out there sign it too, and come south in the fall and see them again-and if they come near greenville, sc come and eat some delicious southern treats here at my little bistro.

Consider me signed up. Please play Texas!!! I know it's Bu$h territory but I hate him too....does that count for anything??? Besides what better way to be heard? Come down here and make a lot of noise in his backyard...he has to take notice...please Eddie???!!!!
    Austin, TX - 9/16/95 ~ Charleston, SC - 10/5/96 ~ Dallas, TX - 7/5/98 ~ San Antonio, TX - 4/5/03 ~ Denver, CO - 7/2/06 ~ EV - LA #2 - 4/13/08 ~ Austin, TX - 10/4/09 ~ Los Angeles, CA #1 - 11/23/13 ~ Los Angeles, CA #2 - 11/24/13 ~ Seattle, WA - 12/6/13 ~ NYC #1 - 5/1/16 ~ Boston, MA #1 - 8/5/16 ~ Boston, MA #2 - 8/7/16 ~ Boston, MA #1 - 9/2/18 ~ Boston, MA #2 - 9/4/18 ~ Louisville, KY - 9/17/22 ~ Ft. Worth, TX #1 - 9/13/23 ~ Ft. Worth, TX #2 - 9/15/23 ~ Austin, Texas #1 - 9/18/23 ~ Austin, Texas #2 - 9/19/23
  • Options
    BetterRadioBetterRadio Posts: 189
    but we need an actual physical thing we send to the 10c, not a message board thing.
    They're gonna tell you where to walk
    When to smile and just what to say
    They say have your own fun...

Need vinyl, doggs.
  • Options
    The waiting drove me mad!

The Black Crowes show tomorrow night will help ease my pain for a little while at least.
    Brian
  • Options
    holleroxxholleroxx Posts: 473
    Hey Mike, Matt, Ed, Jeff, Stone and yes you too Boom if anyone ever reads this PLEASE SQUEEZE FLORIDA IN!!! We miss you all dearly and reading about how awesome all the shows have been we are simply dying here. The south has much love for you all and would love to show you our massive energy & thanks! Please play the south. And if anyone else reading this has a contact to the band you need to show them this thread. Hey You never know one of them may log on. It's happened before
    And sometimes is seen a strange spot in the sky,a human being that was given 2 fly - Bryan you are loved R.I.P
  • Options
    FlaggFlagg Posts: 5,856
    Seeing as how I am stuck in Union City, TN for a few days on business I find this a very convenient reason for me to bump this thread for the south another time!
    DAL-7/5/98,10/17/00,6/9/03,11/15/13
    BOS-9/28/04,9/29/04,6/28/08,6/30/08, 9/5/16, 9/7/16, 9/2/18
    MTL-9/15/05, OTT-9/16/05
    PHL-5/27/06,5/28/06,10/30/09,10/31/09
    CHI-8/2/07,8/5/07,8/23/09,8/24/09
    HTFD-6/27/08
    ATX-10/4/09, 10/12/14
    KC-5/3/2010,STL-5/4/2010
    Bridge School-10/23/2010,10/24/2010
    PJ20-9/3/2011,9/4/2011
    OKC-11/16/13
    SEA-12/6/13
    TUL-10/8/14
  • Options
    Nothingman54Nothingman54 Posts: 2,251
    Bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Play Memphis!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I'll be back
  • Options
    spinDrAtlspinDrAtl Posts: 109
    Hump day bump! ATL,ATL,ATL!
    So this is what it's like to be an adult.

Atlanta 4-3-94,Charleston 10-5-96
    Atlanta 8-7-00,Atlanta 4-19-03
    Vegas 6-6-03,Vegas 7-6-06
    Chicago Vic 8-2-07,Columbia 6-16-08
    MSG I 6-24-08, Philadelphia 10-31-09
  • Options
    weenieweenie Posts: 1,623
    Humpity bumpity bump, bump, bump - PLAY THE SOUTH - ALL OVER THE SOUTH!!!
    ~I want to realize brotherhood or identity not merely with the beings called human, but I want to realize identity with all life, even with such things as crawl upon earth.~
    Mohandas K. Gandhi

~I once had a sparrow alight upon my shoulder for a moment, while I was hoeing in a village garden, and I felt that I was more distinguished by that circumstance than I should have been by any epaulette I could have worn.~
    Henry David Thoreau
  • Options
    BPH_4LIFEBPH_4LIFE Posts: 43
    This thread should be a sticky by now. No excuse why it is not a sticky.

Pearl Jam, please come play in any of these cities. I will make an effort to see you in several of these cities in 2007.

Little Rock, Memphis, Dallas, Tulsa, OKC, Kansas City, Shreveport, etc. I live in Arkansas and I am willing to drive to any one of the states that border Arkansas.
    Austin 1995
    Dallas 2000
    Oklahoma City 2003
    Dallas 2003
    Dallas 2013
    OKC 2013
    Tulsa 2014
    Memphis 2014

"you can't be neutral on a moving train"
  • Options
    mnrhynermnrhyner Posts: 11
    win one for the gipper
  • Options
    Nakedeye66Nakedeye66 Posts: 94
    Count me in. I'm a lifetime Chicagoan who spent time in Texas in the 80s and met Texans and others from all over the south. I hate seeing the south get dissed because people make stupid political presumptions that have nothing to do with rock-n-roll. We're fucking MUSIC FANS and to see this great part of our nation dissed and deprived of PJ either by random, or based on assinine political assumptions makes my stomach turn.

I'm up north and would've been bummed if I couldn't have seen great southern rockers like the Drive-By Truckers and Petty this summer. Why should my southern brothers and sisters get screwed?!

By the way, last season I was watching a Seattle Sonics game on satellite TV, which led in with Sonics highlights to the sound of the Drive-By Truckers' "My Sweet Annette".

My point? Folks in Seattle, PJ definitely included, KNOW that there is great music, and great music fans, in our southland. Don't shut them out.
  • Options
    BPH_4LIFE wrote:
    This thread should be a sticky by now. No excuse why it is not a sticky.

Pearl Jam, please come play in any of these cities. I will make an effort to see you in several of these cities in 2007.

Little Rock, Memphis, Dallas, Tulsa, OKC, Kansas City, Shreveport, etc. I live in Arkansas and I am willing to drive to any one of the states that border Arkansas.

GOOD POINT.....!!
    Cmon 10C, what's your problem???????
    ~I want to realize brotherhood or identity not merely with the beings called human, but I want to realize identity with all life, even with such things as crawl upon earth.~
    Mohandas K. Gandhi

~I once had a sparrow alight upon my shoulder for a moment, while I was hoeing in a village garden, and I felt that I was more distinguished by that circumstance than I should have been by any epaulette I could have worn.~
    Henry David Thoreau
  • Options
    tybirdtybird Posts: 17,388
    Excuse me, pardon me, excuse me, pardon me.........nice tie........back to the front of the line we go...............
    All the world will be your enemy, Prince with a thousand enemies, and whenever they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you, digger, listener, runner, prince with the swift warning. Be cunning and full of tricks and your people shall never be destroyed.
  • Options
    http://forums.pearljam.com/showthread.php?t=205186

Rumors, Sources, Intreague...etc....etc....etc
    Brian
  • Options
    bump to the 1st page
  • Options
    Count me in for this petition... don't know why it took me so long to sign up. I'm in Virginia and it would be great to get a shoe here, although if they do play the south, VA probably won't get a show since DC got one. Still, I'd love it if they played somewhere nearby... one of the carolina's, west virginia, etc...
  • Options
    GET BACK UP THERE!!!!!!!!
    We need a sticky
    Mohandas K. Gandhi

Henry David Thoreau
  • Options
    Late evening BUMP to the front of the line....
    Mohandas K. Gandhi

Henry David Thoreau
  • Options
    holleroxxholleroxx Posts: 473
    Still Bumpin'
    And sometimes is seen a strange spot in the sky,a human being that was given 2 fly - Bryan you are loved R.I.P
  • Options
    red mosred mos Posts: 4,953
    Bump for my fellow Jammers in the South. 2007 is gonna be a rockin good time!
    PJ: 10/14/00 06/09/03 10/4/09 11/15/13 11/16/13 10/08/14
    EV Solo: 7/11/11 11/12/12 11/13/12
  • Options
    Johnnie Red, neat. Do it. Do it.

Play St. Lou. Do it. Do it.
  • Options
    tazwwtazww Posts: 22
    official bump.
  • Options
    BetterRadioBetterRadio Posts: 189
    Jeff Ament: I think the South is, at least for me, is one of the more healing tour regions. You know, I think anybody tour the South...you know...get on a bus, play a few shows or whatever and MAKE A BUNCH OF PEOPLE REALLLY FUCKING HAPPY.
    They're gonna tell you where to walk
    When to smile and just what to say
    They say have your own fun...

Need vinyl, doggs.
  • Options
    RobynRAZRobynRAZ Posts: 56
    I'll bump it for the south and the southwest... I feel like they aren't done with the us looking at all the places they missed, so I expect to see them sometime in the next 6 months in the south and southwest
    I'm too young to be old and too old to be young; I just don't fit anywhere.

5/9/10 - Cleveland, OH
    9/28/09 - SLC, UT 6/17/08 - Virginia Beach, VA
    7/7/06 - San Diego, CA 9/1/05 - George, WA
    6/7/03 - Phoenix, AZ 10/21/00 - Phoenix, AZ
    7/8/98 - Phoenix, AZ 10/7/96 - Ft. Lauderdale, FL