• tybirdtybird Posts: 17,388
    Flagg wrote:
    Play the South
    Play the South
    Play the South
    Play the South
    Play the South
    What he said...........:D
    All the world will be your enemy, Prince with a thousand enemies, and whenever they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you, digger, listener, runner, prince with the swift warning. Be cunning and full of tricks and your people shall never be destroyed.
  • acidfuelacidfuel Posts: 153
    I wish it was college football season again so Auburn could beat Florida again ;)

we lost the game, auburn didnt win..............................see ya at the swamp

if you come down to florida for a show ill buy you a beer.............go sec!!!
  • SPALMASPALMA Posts: 2,279
    acidfuel wrote:
    we lost the game, auburn didnt win..............................see ya at the swamp

if you come down to florida for a show ill buy you a beer.............go sec!!!

Florida is going to do it again...

Saaaaand-wich! (it's the new cheer up there)

BB championship
    FB championship
    BB championship
    "I don't want to hear any splatty tongues!"
    J.M., Jr. High Band Teacher

I raise my Freak Flag High!!
    This is funny you should bring this up. PJ has leased a plane from this company (based here in Wisconsin) for the last 3 N. America tours. Each time they had the same flight attendant and I happen to know her. During the Canada tour she got me one of Ed's wine bottles. Last year she got me a signed Avocado cd by the whole band.

That's cool... everyone knows somebody... I don't - wish I did!

• stonegstoneg Posts: 1,940
    OK.I am getting a little depressed. No single and no news.After last week excitment I am finally coming down.PLEASE JTR another hint.Something,Anything.
    Ft. Lauderdale 96'
    Tampa 00'
    West Palm Beach 03'
    House of Blues 03'
    Tampa 03'
    Kissimmee 04'
    West Palm Beach 08'
    Tampa 08'
    Eddie Vedder Clearwater both nights 2012
  • TheGossmanTheGossman Posts: 1,120
    stoneg wrote:
    OK.I am getting a little depressed. No single and no news.After last week excitment I am finally coming down.PLEASE JTR another hint.Something,Anything.

I agree, we got the states, how about you name off 3 cities or something?
    9/4/98, 8/4/00, 12/8/02, 12/9/02, 4/15/03, 4/16/03, 4/19/03, 4/25/03, 4/26/03, 4/28/03, 4/29/03, 4/30/03, 7/8/03, 7/9/03, 9/28/04, 9/29/04, 10/6/04, 9/1/05, 9/2/05, 5/16/06, 5/17/06, 5/27/06, 5/28/06, 5/30/06, 6/1/06, 6/3/06, 8/5/07, 6/11/08, 6/12/08, 6/14/08, 6/16/08, 6/24/08, 6/25/08
    TheGossman wrote:
    I agree, we got the states, how about you name off 3 cities or something?
    The cities I think I can figure them out.But at least that is something.
    Ft. Lauderdale 96'
    Tampa 00'
    West Palm Beach 03'
    House of Blues 03'
    Tampa 03'
    Kissimmee 04'
    West Palm Beach 08'
    Tampa 08'
  • JTRJTR Posts: 347
    That's the one Primussucks. Select Leasing bases the planes in Waukesha County Airport in Wisconsin. They have two and are trying to sell the pair for $2,250,000. No offers yet. They are BIG GASHOGS, but the British Aerospace Corporation makes less weaponry aircraft than most others and so I think that's why they were chosen.
    ~ Play The South ~
    ~ Play The South ~
    ~ Play The South ~
    ~ Play The South ~
    ~ Play The South ~
    ~ Play The South ~
    All the world will be your enemy, Prince with a thousand enemies, and whenever they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you, digger, listener, runner, prince with the swift warning. Be cunning and full of tricks and your people shall never be destroyed.
    I will try really hard tomorrow to get some direction from Mars about what's going on and I will pass that along tomorrow when I get a response.
  • AnonAnon Posts: 11,175
    stoneg wrote:

i hear ya screamin' there my friend, this seems like its never gonna happen sometimes doesn't it? and right when i am about to say 'screw it', we get our little hopes lit up again.

i hope we hear something soon before we all go bat shit crazy! and i hope JTR can come up with some easier trivia questions while we wait ;-)
  • AnonAnon Posts: 11,175
    JTR wrote:
    I will try really hard tomorrow to get some direction from Mars about what's going on and I will pass that along tomorrow when I get a response.

thanks!
    JTR wrote:

Yes, please and thank you.

~ Play The South ~
    ~ Play The South ~
    ~ Play The South ~
    ~ Play The South ~
    ~ Play The South ~
    ~ Play The South ~
  • grjammergrjammer Posts: 385
    JTR wrote:

You are the man JTR! I was just starting to think that the excitement has really diminished around here the last couple days...

Announce the Tour, including dates in the South!
    It's almost harder for me than you (you know the saying). Just because I have a list doesn't mean shit because what's a list if you can't share it with your friends and fellow Pearl Jam zealots ?????????

Sharing experience and mutual realization of what we are collectively witnessing and together feeling and understanding is what live Pearl Jam is all about. A list doesn't help the waiting. Just would like some more please. Two more. Blood in the water. As Willie Wonka would say "now Velma, you don't really want it now, do you?".

Peace.
    So happy to be a Red Mosquito. First saw it 9-18-98 in Knoxville.
  • RodrigoDuRodrigoDu Posts: 140
    JTR wrote:
    It's almost harder for me than you (you know the saying). Just because I have a list doesn't mean shit because what's a list if you can't share it with your friends and fellow Pearl Jam zealots ?????????

Sharing experience and mutual realization of what we are collectively witnessing and together feeling and understanding is what live Pearl Jam is all about. A list doesn't help the waiting. Just would like some more please. Two more. Blood in the water. As Willie Wonka would say "now Velma, you don't really want it now, do you?".

Peace.

Then PM us with the list... pleeeeeeeeaaaaaaase!!!!!!!
    the waiting is excruciating... it really really is. You could end this terrible suspense....

but, I guess all we can do is calm our inner Pearl Jam id and wait a little bit longer...

PLAY THE SOUTH!
    "The ocean's made me, but who came up with love?"

D.C. '00
    West Palm Beach '03
    Tampa '03
    Philadelphia '03
    Albany '03
    Mexico City 1,2,3 '03
    Pittsburgh '06
    Cincinnati '06
    NYC 2 '10
    Costa Rica '11
    Mexico City '15
    Dana Point '21
    Chicago 2 '24
    ~ Play The South ~
    ~ Play The South ~
    ~ Play The South ~
    ~ Play The South ~
    ~ Play The South ~
    ~ Play The South ~
    As long as I know it is set.That is all you have to tell me.That they are not going to back out.
    Ft. Lauderdale 96'
    Tampa 00'
    West Palm Beach 03'
    House of Blues 03'
    Tampa 03'
    Kissimmee 04'
    West Palm Beach 08'
    Tampa 08'
    JTR wrote:

Peace.

sometimes I feel like a Roald Dahl character.

• pathorsespathorses Posts: 319
    SPALMA wrote:
    That's cool... everyone knows somebody... I don't - wish I did!

Yo, I know NOBODY!! But all you fellow Southerners are really cool...

But please: PLAY THE SOUTH IN 2007!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Atlanta 3/94
    Charleston 10/96
    Greenville 4/98
    Charlotte 8/00
    Charlotte 4/03
    Gorge I & II 7/06
    Columbia 6/08
    Jazz Festival 5/10
    Noblesville 5/10
  • weenieweenie Posts: 1,623
    I'm still at work.... ain't it great? What have I been missing?
    ~I want to realize brotherhood or identity not merely with the beings called human, but I want to realize identity with all life, even with such things as crawl upon earth.~
    Mohandas K. Gandhi

~I once had a sparrow alight upon my shoulder for a moment, while I was hoeing in a village garden, and I felt that I was more distinguished by that circumstance than I should have been by any epaulette I could have worn.~
    Henry David Thoreau
  • Pearl JuliPearl Juli Posts: 1,213
    My dad told me yesterday that if they come around in July we'll probably hit 2 shows instead of 1. YEASSSS!!!

And if not in July, then I'll find some other way to hit more than one show anyway :p
    MISSION ACCOMPLISHED: 2008-06-11

♪ Juli ♪
  • weenieweenie Posts: 1,623
    Posted by JTR: "Sharing experience and mutual realization of what we are collectively witnessing and together feeling and understanding is what live Pearl Jam is all about. A list doesn't help the waiting."

Well said. I tell people all the time that PJ is almost like belonging to a religion. Not in the ecumenical sense - but in a way that provides inspiration and meaning for us as a whole. And they give us a great deal of hope.
    ~I want to realize brotherhood or identity not merely with the beings called human, but I want to realize identity with all life, even with such things as crawl upon earth.~
    Mohandas K. Gandhi

~I once had a sparrow alight upon my shoulder for a moment, while I was hoeing in a village garden, and I felt that I was more distinguished by that circumstance than I should have been by any epaulette I could have worn.~
    Henry David Thoreau
    Metaphysics 101 tonight, eh? :)

~ Play The South ~
    ~ Play The South ~
    ~ Play The South ~
    ~ Play The South ~
    ~ Play The South ~
    ~ Play The South ~
  • FahkaFahka Posts: 3,187
    i cant keep up with this thread anymore!

*feels lost*

*waves, half smiles*
  • FahkaFahka Posts: 3,187
    Pearl_Juli wrote:
    My dad told me yesterday that if they come around in July we'll probably hit 2 shows instead of 1. YEASSSS!!!

And if not in July, then I'll find some other way to hit more than one show anyway :p

that is fucking awesome!!

im so happy for you:)

*wishes she could have seen another pearl jam show , right after her first show*
  • please play the south.

the art of posting: is it nature or nurture? i think i am a thread killer, i read the posts almost daily, but rarely post myself. it seems that when i post the thread goes to sleep... any ideas? am i missing something as far as posting etiquette?
    maybe i am better skilled at being an audience member than a player in the fan band. :)
    ...this crooked heart swells all around...
  • KertokovichKertokovich Posts: 193
    An, I love Pearl Jam bump

hi to everyone
    Can't You Feel This World, With Your Heart and Not Your Brain
    Nov. 1993 OKC
    Sept. 1995 Austin
    July 1998 Kansas City
    Oct. 2000 Dallas
    June 2003 Dallas