• FahkaFahka Posts: 3,187
    i hope YOU get your shows.....

EXCLUSIVOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

can i call you

SPEEDY MCCREADLES ?

:D
  • SPALMASPALMA Posts: 2,279
    tybird wrote:
    Cool grits.........mark us down for two (L & XXL). I would vote for the gray shirt, myself. We really need to come up with a catchy name for the group.

Everybody knows this is nowhere.

~Play the South~
    ~Play the South~
    ~Play the South~
    ~Play the South~
    ~Play the South~

Same here L & XXL (grey)
    you are so cool.
    "I don't want to hear any splatty tongues!"
    J.M., Jr. High Band Teacher

I raise my Freak Flag High!!
    Dollpartz wrote:
    omg, that is so effed up weenie, you have been a die hard on this thread! SO SORRY!!!

Weenie, I am sorry too! I thought you were on an earlier list, but the do get copied & pasted out of order sometime. but that's no excuse... :(

• stonegstoneg Posts: 1,940
    Good Morning, I mean Good Afternoon everyone.I slept in today.How is everyone?Hey Weenie T-Shirts sound awesome!!! I am in for that all the way.I wear an XL.
    Ft. Lauderdale 96'
    Tampa 00'
    West Palm Beach 03'
    House of Blues 03'
    Tampa 03'
    Kissimmee 04'
    West Palm Beach 08'
    Tampa 08'
    Eddie Vedder Clearwater both nights 2012
    stoneg wrote:
    Good Morning, I mean Good Afternoon everyone.I slept in today..

Well, ... ABOUT time....

• FahkaFahka Posts: 3,187
    stoneg wrote:
    Good Morning, I mean Good Afternoon everyone.I slept in today.How is everyone?Hey Weenie T-Shirts sound awesome!!! I am in for that all the way.I wear an XL.

im doing well! My excitement today, is yet again..... making my day at work a lil easier :D

lovely to sleep in isnt it?

lets get this bitch to 10,000!
    SPALMA wrote:
    Well, ... ABOUT time....
    LOL!! Sorry I had a rough night with my daughter having nightmares. Glad to see my favorite girls on this afternoon Spalma and Leathermandi. But where is my other favorite girl Dollpartz??
    Ft. Lauderdale 96'
    Tampa 00'
    West Palm Beach 03'
    House of Blues 03'
    Tampa 03'
    Kissimmee 04'
    West Palm Beach 08'
    Tampa 08'
  • AnonAnon Posts: 11,175
    stoneg wrote:
    LOL!! Sorry I had a rough night with my daughter having nightmares. Glad to see my favorite girls on this afternoon Spalma and Leathermandi. But where is my other favorite girl Dollpartz??

over here...waves.....getting ready to punch out and start my weekend!
    Dollpartz wrote:
    over here...waves.....getting ready to punch out and start my weekend!
    Hey Lady..Good to see you are on.So are you ready for that 8 hour drive to Atlanta?
    Ft. Lauderdale 96'
    Tampa 00'
    West Palm Beach 03'
    House of Blues 03'
    Tampa 03'
    Kissimmee 04'
    West Palm Beach 08'
    Tampa 08'
    stoneg wrote:
    Hey Lady..Good to see you are on.So are you ready for that 8 hour drive to Atlanta?

Absolutely! I am waiting like everyone else to get the whole schedule because I'm seriously thinking about turning this into a much needed vacation.
    Dollpartz wrote:
    Absolutely! I am waiting like everyone else to get the whole schedule because I'm seriously thinking about turning this into a much needed vacation.
    Yeah I hear ya there.There was talk of the Hugh PJ caravan from Florida to Atlanta.That would be really cool.
    Ft. Lauderdale 96'
    Tampa 00'
    West Palm Beach 03'
    House of Blues 03'
    Tampa 03'
    Kissimmee 04'
    West Palm Beach 08'
    Tampa 08'
    Dollpartz wrote:

Oh yeah! I am afraid the dates will concide with my youngest leaving for college (crowd cheers) so he will have to be happy with our dumping his butt on the curb and dashing off to catch the shows. But we'll see what the schedule tells us.

I am not THAT heartless but UCF is about 30 miles away, and he is more than ready to get out on his own (be it dorm or apartment). We cherish our children but we also push them out of the nest when the time comes. We teach them to get their degree AND travel, well and wide, before they settle down to life. (and they do know that they can always come back).

stoneg wrote:

Nightmares... my youngest used to have wild (if not scary) dreams, talked and walked in his sleep when he was about 8 to 14 yrs old. He seemd to grow out of it. I always said that when puberty started he stopped (but then a whole new set of challenges erupted :) )

SPALMA wrote:
    Nightmares... my youngest used to have wild (if not scary) dreams, talked and walked in his sleep when he was about 8 to 14 yrs old. He seemd to grow out of it. I always said that when puberty started he stopped (but then a whole new set of challenges erupted :) )
    she is 7 and tough as nails.She is fighting someone in her sleep.I have to calm her down and tell her stories of my youth.It helps her alittle bit.She asks alot of questions and finally settles down to sleep by the sound of my voice.
    Ft. Lauderdale 96'
    Tampa 00'
    West Palm Beach 03'
    House of Blues 03'
    Tampa 03'
    Kissimmee 04'
    West Palm Beach 08'
    Tampa 08'
    stoneg wrote:
    she is 7 and tough as nails.She is fighting someone in her sleep.I have to calm her down and tell her stories of my youth.It helps her alittle bit.She asks alot of questions and finally settles down to sleep by the sound of my voice.

Yes, always that contact... touch, voice, nearness, is sooo important.

alright, well now that work is over, i have housework/errands to do, so i'm outta here and i'll check back later for an update!
  • RodrigoDuRodrigoDu Posts: 140
    Hey Southerners!
    Still hanging on there? It's good to see that hope is not lost!

So, whats up? Has JTR said anything about specific about places or dates??
    I can't wait for the 10c to announce the dates...

this is killing me!

PLAY THE SOUTH!!
    "The ocean's made me, but who came up with love?"

D.C. '00
    West Palm Beach '03
    Tampa '03
    Philadelphia '03
    Albany '03
    Mexico City 1,2,3 '03
    Pittsburgh '06
    Cincinnati '06
    NYC 2 '10
    Costa Rica '11
    Mexico City '15
    Dana Point '21
    Chicago 2 '24
    What are you up too today Spalma?
    Ft. Lauderdale 96'
    Tampa 00'
    West Palm Beach 03'
    House of Blues 03'
    Tampa 03'
    Kissimmee 04'
    West Palm Beach 08'
    Tampa 08'
    stoneg wrote:
    What are you up too today Spalma?

Just checking in - have been RUNNING since 7 am. Spent the morning with my father at a large box home improvement store (3 hrs) resolving new bath tub issues. Actually I have the truck so I waited in the pick up zone blasting Pearl Jam for 2 hrs :) Was able to hang out and feel the afterglow of JTR's good news.

then doing regular chores, laundry, cooking etc. as my 23 yr. old came home today for 2 days (Spring break from UF). Will have him and a few friends for 2 nights because they are all taking a 5 day cruise next week. (they ar all Engineering seniors!). I also shopped and made 2 HUGE lasagnes today. They can have it for breakfast ,lunch & dinner tomorrow. Actually I think they are giong surfing in the morning.

OH! and said 23 yr old came home toting a huge duffel full of LAUNDRY!

Just ran and got some wine and movies - I hope these kids go out tonight.
    Sooooo, while everyone is watching UF basketball, I am slipping off to my room to shower, shave and RELAX.
    That has been my day in a nutshell.
    But had to check in here first.

Funny, I spot checked a few other threads and apparently no news has leaked out. At this point, unless told point blank it woudl be hard to gleam out of this thread. You had to be there. And I guess no one is telling (hee-hee)

So what are you up to?

• NCBRINCBRI Posts: 1,902
    Easter single has finally landed in North Carolina. My cat is digging the reworked version of Rockin in the Free World:

http://pages.prodigy.net/ncbri/_images/MyPictures0005.jpg
    Brian
    I got mine too!

Pretty kitty NCBRI.

bump - I'm here all alone - hee-hee

I'm gonna get 9900...

Ooooo-Hoooo 9900!!!!!!

I got it! I got it!1 (doing the end zone dance)

• MakingWavesMakingWaves Posts: 1,293
    weenie wrote:
    T-shirts.....

Everybody willing to pay between $15 - $18 for a Southern "Faithful" T-shirt? That would include around six colors on a grey or white shirt. I haven't checked on getting all our pit names on there because the companies charge by location of printing. I'm going to have to work on the design. I wouldn't be making anything off of them - these are costs based on a small number of shirts, say 50, for the people who've kept the thread going. Expenses for more than that are too much for me to handle.

What's everybody think?

Sounds really cool. I have been catching up on the other posts and the tybird style play the south sounds great.

Count me in for a L please. Nice to see this thread still going really strong.
    Seeing visions of falling up somehow.

Pensacola '94
    New Orleans '95
    Birmingham '98
    New Orleans '00
    New Orleans '03
    Tampa '08
    New Orleans '10 - Jazzfest
    New Orleans '16 - Jazzfest
    Fenway Park '18
    St. Louis '22
  • weenieweenie Posts: 1,623
    SPALMA wrote:
    Weenie, I am sorry too! I thought you were on an earlier list, but the do get copied & pasted out of order sometime. but that's no excuse... :(

No problemo SPALMA. You guys are all way too cool of peeps.
    ~I want to realize brotherhood or identity not merely with the beings called human, but I want to realize identity with all life, even with such things as crawl upon earth.~
    Mohandas K. Gandhi

~I once had a sparrow alight upon my shoulder for a moment, while I was hoeing in a village garden, and I felt that I was more distinguished by that circumstance than I should have been by any epaulette I could have worn.~
    Henry David Thoreau
  • streaking towards ten thousand.... and the thing that matters most is that connections have been made that will last a pearl jam lifetime... i think the person to post right before the announcement that is official should make them self a shirt that says they the thread that brought them south...... i dont know exactly what the shirt should say its just the late afternoon talking.... tonite i am wearing my eddie would go t shirt and going to 90's nite... at a bar.... not my own personal party...
    streaking towards ten thousand.... and the thing that matters most is that connections have been made that will last a pearl jam lifetime... i think the person to post right before the announcement that is official should make them self a shirt that says they the thread that brought them south...... i dont know exactly what the shirt should say its just the late afternoon talking.... tonite i am wearing my eddie would go t shirt and going to 90's nite... at a bar.... not my own personal party...

Enjoy!

8 o clock and just checking in.Who is here tonight?
    Ft. Lauderdale 96'
    Tampa 00'
    West Palm Beach 03'
    House of Blues 03'
    Tampa 03'
    Kissimmee 04'
    West Palm Beach 08'
    Tampa 08'