***Official Please Play The South Petition***

Comments

• pathorsespathorses Posts: 319
    It's very hard to work today and we are SWAMPED for a change......must concentrate!

thanks, Tybird
    Atlanta 3/94
    Charleston 10/96
    Greenville 4/98
    Charlotte 8/00
    Charlotte 4/03
    Gorge I & II 7/06
    Columbia 6/08
    Jazz Festival 5/10
    Noblesville 5/10
  • MakingWavesMakingWaves Posts: 1,293
    pathorses wrote:
    It's very hard to work today and we are SWAMPED for a change......must concentrate!

thanks, Tybird

It is hard to concentrate but at least my boss is out of town and I have to leave at 2:00 for a dentist appointment. When I get home hopefully some great news will greet me.
    Seeing visions of falling up somehow.

Pensacola '94
    New Orleans '95
    Birmingham '98
    New Orleans '00
    New Orleans '03
    Tampa '08
    New Orleans '10 - Jazzfest
    New Orleans '16 - Jazzfest
    Fenway Park '18
    St. Louis '22
  • tybirdtybird Posts: 17,388
    Dollpartz wrote:
    she looks amazing for 79 doesnt she?
    I don't a Myspace account, so I can't see a picture of her.

~ Play The South ~
    ~ Play The South ~
    ~ Play The South ~
    ~ Play The South ~
    ~ Play The South ~
    ~ Play The South ~
    All the world will be your enemy, Prince with a thousand enemies, and whenever they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you, digger, listener, runner, prince with the swift warning. Be cunning and full of tricks and your people shall never be destroyed.
  • FahkaFahka Posts: 3,187
    tybird wrote:
    I don't a Myspace account, so I can't see a picture of her.

~ Play The South ~
    ~ Play The South ~
    ~ Play The South ~
    ~ Play The South ~
    ~ Play The South ~
    ~ Play The South ~

good, the imagination is better sometimes! haha

and yes.... confusion must be because im almost freakin 80! :D
    man... its like bible weather here today in Ga...

must mean something :D
    good, the imagination is better sometimes! haha

and yes.... confusion must be because im almost freakin 80! :D
    Freakin 80.....got to love it.

"you must have been something.......back before electricity." Rodney Dangerfield from "Caddyshack"
    ;)

~ Play The South ~
    ~ Play The South ~
    ~ Play The South ~
    ~ Play The South ~
    ~ Play The South ~
    ~ Play The South ~
    All the world will be your enemy, Prince with a thousand enemies, and whenever they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you, digger, listener, runner, prince with the swift warning. Be cunning and full of tricks and your people shall never be destroyed.
  • lukin321lukin321 Charlotte, NC Posts: 864
    There are rumors of DMB tour dates being released today as well...could be a very good day! I'm not getting my hopes up though....lol
    9/1/98, 8/9/00, 8/12/00, 4/11/03, 4/12/03, 4/13/03, 4/19/03, 9/28/04, 9/29/04, 10/1/04, 10/2/04, 10/3/04, 10/8/04, 5/27/06, 5/28/06, 6/11/08, 6/12/08, 10/27/09, 10/28/09, 10/30/09, 10/31/09, 10/30/2013, 4/8/2016, 4/9/2016, 4/11/2016, 4/13/2016
    ~ Play The South ~
    ~ Play The South ~
    ~ Play The South ~
    ~ Play The South ~
    ~ Play The South ~
    ~ Play The South ~
  • dangerboydangerboy Posts: 1,569
    unofficial sticky

wow, this thread is jumpin today!

ebay isn't evil people are

The South is Much Obliged
    dangerboy wrote:
    unofficial sticky

wow, this thread is jumpin today!
    Hoping to pass 8200 posts sometime today....that would be cool.

~ Play The South ~
    ~ Play The South ~
    ~ Play The South ~
    ~ Play The South ~
    ~ Play The South ~
    ~ Play The South ~
    Hopin today is the day!

play the south! :):):):):):):):):):):):)
    tybird wrote:
    Hoping to pass 8200 posts sometime today....that would be cool.

~ Play The South ~
    ~ Play The South ~
    ~ Play The South ~
    ~ Play The South ~
    ~ Play The South ~
    ~ Play The South ~

i think we'll hit that before the 10c people break for lunch...

unofficial sticky

oh, but please tell us about the tour of the south 07 before you go eat...

dangerboy wrote:

unofficial sticky

mmmmm food....I better grab a bite before heading to school. See ya!

~ Play The South ~
    ~ Play The South ~
    ~ Play The South ~
    ~ Play The South ~
    ~ Play The South ~
    ~ Play The South ~
    dangerboy wrote:

unofficial sticky

I think we did around 100 post yesterday and well on pace to do more then that today.

Pensacola '94
    New Orleans '95
    Birmingham '98
    New Orleans '00
    New Orleans '03
    Tampa '08
    Fenway Park '18
    St. Louis '22
  • AnonAnon Posts: 11,175
    I think we did around 100 post yesterday and well on pace to do more then that today.

watch out for twisters, i heard you are getting hit pretty hard up there today!

i have family in pensacola, milton, and mobile....ft walton beach is my hometown....crazy crazy weather up there sometimes, almost as bad or even worse as central and south florida!

be safe!
  • T-MacT-Mac Posts: 6
    Dear Peal Jam,
    If you go down South on us...we promise to have it fresh and clean for your arrival...for your insertion...of ROCK...
    Kansas City 98', Memphis 00', Kansas City 00', Bridge School 01', Oklahoma City 03', Dallas 03', Little Rock 03', The Vic 07', Tampa 08', EV Memphis 09', Pensacola '12, EV Clearwater 12', EV Orlando '12
  • weenieweenie Posts: 1,623
    Looks like 8200 won't be much of a problem at all today....and I haven't even contributed my usual quota. Waiting anxiously for this list...... THEN the thread will really go WACKO ~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~PLAY THE SOUTH~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    ~I want to realize brotherhood or identity not merely with the beings called human, but I want to realize identity with all life, even with such things as crawl upon earth.~
    Mohandas K. Gandhi

~I once had a sparrow alight upon my shoulder for a moment, while I was hoeing in a village garden, and I felt that I was more distinguished by that circumstance than I should have been by any epaulette I could have worn.~
    Henry David Thoreau
    Dollpartz wrote:

i have family in pensacola, milton, and mobile....ft walton beach is my hometown....crazy crazy weather up there sometimes, almost as bad or even worse as central and south florida!

be safe!

we're hearing forecasts of heavy storms for overnight tonight here in central nc....

unofficial sticky

That's pretty clever post for your first T-Mac..
    ~I want to realize brotherhood or identity not merely with the beings called human, but I want to realize identity with all life, even with such things as crawl upon earth.~
    Mohandas K. Gandhi

~I once had a sparrow alight upon my shoulder for a moment, while I was hoeing in a village garden, and I felt that I was more distinguished by that circumstance than I should have been by any epaulette I could have worn.~
    Henry David Thoreau
    T-Mac wrote:
    Dear Peal Jam,
    If you go down South on us...we promise to have it fresh and clean for your arrival...for your insertion...of ROCK...

great use of sexual innuendo on your first post! now, that's how a first post should read...

unofficial sticky "it's the heat that makes us horny" bump ;)

dangerboy wrote:
    we're hearing forecasts of heavy storms for overnight tonight here in central nc....

unofficial sticky

We're having big time thunder storms today. And it's still ugly out....not to mention the traffic. Guess the whole South is under siege.

~Play the South~
    ~Play the South~
    ~Play the South~
    SOON!!!
    Mohandas K. Gandhi

Henry David Thoreau
  • callencallen Posts: 6,388
    dangerboy wrote:
    great use of sexual innuendo on your first post! now, that's how a first post should read...

unofficial sticky "it's the heat that makes us horny" bump ;)
    sticky.....(-:
    10-18-2000 Houston, 04-06-2003 Houston, 6-25-2003 Toronto, 10-8-2004 Kissimmee, 9-4-2005 Calgary, 12-3-05 Sao Paulo, 7-2-2006 Denver, 7-22-06 Gorge, 7-23-2006 Gorge, 9-13-2006 Bern, 6-22-2008 DC, 6-24-2008 MSG, 6-25-2008 MSG
  • SPALMASPALMA Posts: 2,279
    T-Mac wrote:
    Dear Peal Jam,

Whoa! welcome virgin - yet you seem sooo knowledgable...
    "I don't want to hear any splatty tongues!"
    J.M., Jr. High Band Teacher

I raise my Freak Flag High!!
    Dollpartz wrote:

be safe!

Thanks.

I actually live in Atmore about 45 minutes northeast of Mobile, or 45 minutes north of Pensacola. However you want to look at it. But it was pretty bad this morning and there were some tornado warnings around Atmore too which sucks when you are at work and are worried about your home.

There were a few tornado warnings this morning in Mobile also but no damage from what I have heard.

Pensacola '94
    New Orleans '95
    Birmingham '98
    New Orleans '00
    New Orleans '03
    Tampa '08
    Fenway Park '18
    St. Louis '22
  • AnonAnon Posts: 11,175
    T-Mac wrote:
    Dear Peal Jam,

nice subtle entrance there...lol....welcome to our little thread, you picked a perfect day to join us!
    I have been off and on here for around 9 years I just never posted...but look just about everyday...My first post did feel really, really good...it was short though...
    Kansas City 98', Memphis 00', Kansas City 00', Bridge School 01', Oklahoma City 03', Dallas 03', Little Rock 03', The Vic 07', Tampa 08', EV Memphis 09', Pensacola '12, EV Clearwater 12', EV Orlando '12
  • SPALMASPALMA Posts: 2,279
    T-Mac wrote:
    I have been off and on here for around 9 years I just never posted...but look just about everyday...My first post did feel really, really good...it was short though...

Don't worry, that happens more often than most folks will admit... it will get better with time and experience.
    "I don't want to hear any splatty tongues!"
    J.M., Jr. High Band Teacher

I raise my Freak Flag High!!
    callen wrote:
    sticky.....(-:

cute....!
    Mohandas K. Gandhi

Henry David Thoreau
    They haven't played down here in a while so I figured I had better take action and post for the first time...Surely I can coax them down here with a post or two...
  • holleroxxholleroxx Posts: 473
    STILL Faithful in Florida! and Bumpin' for the South!
    And sometimes is seen a strange spot in the sky,a human being that was given 2 fly - Bryan you are loved R.I.P