***Official Please Play The South Petition***

Comments

• tybirdtybird Posts: 17,388
    I saved my 8,000th post for this deserving thread!

Play the South!!
    Thank you and congrats on #8000

~ Play The South ~
    ~ Play The South ~
    ~ Play The South ~
    ~ Play The South ~
    ~ Play The South ~
    ~ Play The South ~
    All the world will be your enemy, Prince with a thousand enemies, and whenever they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you, digger, listener, runner, prince with the swift warning. Be cunning and full of tricks and your people shall never be destroyed.
  • Bumpin' back to page1 Still faithful! Florida 07'!!!!!!!
    And sometimes is seen a strange spot in the sky,a human being that was given 2 fly - Bryan you are loved R.I.P
  • "They'll find they have reserved seats somewhere along one of the baselines, where they sat when they were children and cheered their heroes. And they'll watch the game and it'll be as if they dipped themselves in magic waters. The memories will be so thick they'll have to brush them away from their faces. People will come Ray. The one constant through all the years, Ray, has been baseball. America has rolled by like an army of steamrollers. It has been erased like a blackboard, rebuilt and erased again. But baseball has marked the time. This field, this game: it's a part of our past, Ray. It reminds of us of all that once was good and it could be again." Terrence Mann

Less than a month away til spring training-PLAY BALL!

oh yeah and THE SOUTH!!!!!!!!!!

bump.
    “It’s the idea that people living close to nature tend to be noble. It’s seeing all those sunsets that does it. You can’t watch a sunset and then go off and set fire to your neighbor’s tepee. Living close to nature is wonderful for your mental health.”

Daniel Quinn
  • FahkaFahka Posts: 3,187
    "They'll find they have reserved seats somewhere along one of the baselines, where they sat when they were children and cheered their heroes. And they'll watch the game and it'll be as if they dipped themselves in magic waters. The memories will be so thick they'll have to brush them away from their faces. People will come Ray. The one constant through all the years, Ray, has been baseball. America has rolled by like an army of steamrollers. It has been erased like a blackboard, rebuilt and erased again. But baseball has marked the time. This field, this game: it's a part of our past, Ray. It reminds of us of all that once was good and it could be again." Terrence Mann

Less than a month away til spring training-PLAY BALL!

oh yeah and THE SOUTH!!!!!!!!!!

bump.

OH MANNNNNN

FUCKING AWESOME....i cant believe its almost that time again :D
  • OH MANNNNNN

FUCKING AWESOME....i cant believe its almost that time again :D

yes it is!

"Strikeouts are boring - besides that, they're fascist. Throw some ground balls. More democratic. "
    “It’s the idea that people living close to nature tend to be noble. It’s seeing all those sunsets that does it. You can’t watch a sunset and then go off and set fire to your neighbor’s tepee. Living close to nature is wonderful for your mental health.”

Daniel Quinn
    ~ Play The South ~
    ~ Play The South ~
    ~ Play The South ~
    ~ Play The South ~
    ~ Play The South ~
    ~ Play The South ~
    All the world will be your enemy, Prince with a thousand enemies, and whenever they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you, digger, listener, runner, prince with the swift warning. Be cunning and full of tricks and your people shall never be destroyed.
  • whulmefwhulmef Posts: 176
    SPALMA wrote:
    sticky like a 3 ft. piece of toilet paper stuck to their heel.

I had that happen to me at a bar last week. I probably didn't notice because Tyler Hansbrough was waiting behind me at the urnal.

Charlotte sucks. Play Raleigh! or both
  • 4am, late night poker, 2nd page rescue bump for the SOUTH...

Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote!
    - Benjamin Franklin

If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die, I want to go where they went.
    -Will Rogers
    Well if they annouce in April.What are we looking at? July,August?
    Ft. Lauderdale 96'
    Tampa 00'
    West Palm Beach 03'
    House of Blues 03'
    Tampa 03'
    Kissimmee 04'
    West Palm Beach 08'
    Tampa 08'
    Eddie Vedder Clearwater both nights 2012
  • SPALMASPALMA Posts: 2,279
    4am, late night poker, 2nd page rescue bump for the SOUTH...

I hope you are winning...
    "I don't want to hear any splatty tongues!"
    J.M., Jr. High Band Teacher

I raise my Freak Flag High!!
    stoneg wrote:
    Well if they annouce in April.What are we looking at? July,August?

supposedly Aug-Sept

• dangerboydangerboy Posts: 1,569
    SPALMA wrote:
    I hope you are winning...

don't bet on it....get it? bet on it! arhahahrhharharharharharhar

unofficial sticky

ebay isn't evil people are

The South is Much Obliged
    Happy Valentines Day!!
    Congrats on passing 7400 posts on this thread!!!

~ Play The South ~
    ~ Play The South ~
    ~ Play The South ~
    ~ Play The South ~
    ~ Play The South ~
    ~ Play The South ~
  • AnonAnon Posts: 11,175
    pushing this bitch back up to the top
    ~ Play The South ~
    ~ Play The South ~
    ~ Play The South ~
    ~ Play The South ~
    ~ Play The South ~
    ~ Play The South ~
  • weenieweenie Posts: 1,623
    ~Play the South sometime~

The SOUTH is gonna freeze it's butt off tomorrow..... like most of the rest of the US. The good news is, we'll warm up in a couple of days. Those in the West, Midwest and North won't........ So, PLAY THE SOUTH!!!!
    ~I want to realize brotherhood or identity not merely with the beings called human, but I want to realize identity with all life, even with such things as crawl upon earth.~
    Mohandas K. Gandhi

~I once had a sparrow alight upon my shoulder for a moment, while I was hoeing in a village garden, and I felt that I was more distinguished by that circumstance than I should have been by any epaulette I could have worn.~
    Henry David Thoreau
  • callencallen Posts: 6,388
    weenie wrote:

The SOUTH is gonna freeze it's butt off tomorrow..... like most of the rest of the US. The good news is, we'll warm up in a couple of days. Those in the West, Midwest and North won't........ So, PLAY THE SOUTH!!!!

love a good cold front....course in Houston we'll hit 32 if we're lucky.....not looking forward to summer.

Getting more and more hopefull to see PJ this summer...just have this feeling.
    10-18-2000 Houston, 04-06-2003 Houston, 6-25-2003 Toronto, 10-8-2004 Kissimmee, 9-4-2005 Calgary, 12-3-05 Sao Paulo, 7-2-2006 Denver, 7-22-06 Gorge, 7-23-2006 Gorge, 9-13-2006 Bern, 6-22-2008 DC, 6-24-2008 MSG, 6-25-2008 MSG
  • Texas misses Pearl Jam!

Texans have been travelling elsewhere to see Pearl Jam.

Pearl Jam should come to TEXAS!!!

Austin, Houston, San Antonio, Dallas...Anywhere really--WE WILL COME!
    (It seems every 4-5 years they make their way down; the time is upon us!!)
    I know I was born and I know that I'll die. The in between is mine. I am mine...

Summerfest 7-9-95; Austin, TX 9-16-95; The Woodlands 10-14-00, 10-15-00; SA TX 4-5-03; The Woodlands 4-6-03; MN 6-26-06 (STILL can't believe I didn't stay an extra day for 6-27-06!); Lolla 8-3-07; Tennessee '08; Columbia,SC '08; ACL 10-04-09 (what a wonderful 35th BDAY!)
  • FahkaFahka Posts: 3,187
    *Valentines Day Bump*

Dont break muh heart... play the south :D
  • whulmefwhulmef Posts: 176
    Should be doing my physics lab bump.
    bump

• AnonAnon Posts: 11,175
    like a little lost puppy, keep finding this thread at the bottom of the page.

happy Valentine's Day everybody!
    ~ Play The South ~
    ~ Play The South ~
    ~ Play The South ~
    ~ Play The South ~
    ~ Play The South ~
    ~ Play The South ~
  • yield2meyield2me Posts: 1,291
    play texas already!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    “May you live to be 100 and may the last voice you hear be mine.” - Frank Sinatra
    ~ Play The South ~
    ~ Play The South ~
    ~ Play The South ~
    ~ Play The South ~
    ~ Play The South ~
    ~ Play The South ~
    Second page rescue..............bump

~ Play The South ~
    ~ Play The South ~
    ~ Play The South ~
    ~ Play The South ~
    ~ Play The South ~
    ~ Play The South ~
  • NCBRINCBRI Posts: 1,902
    yes it is!

"Strikeouts are boring - besides that, they're fascist. Throw some ground balls. More democratic. "

Ive coached middle school on that field. I was more in awe that the movie was filmed there than the fact that Chipper Jones played shortstop there. Best baseball movie ever.

~ PLAY THE SOUTH ~
    ~ PLAY THE SOUTH ~
    Brian
  • weenieweenie Posts: 1,623
    ~I want to realize brotherhood or identity not merely with the beings called human, but I want to realize identity with all life, even with such things as crawl upon earth.~
    Mohandas K. Gandhi

~I once had a sparrow alight upon my shoulder for a moment, while I was hoeing in a village garden, and I felt that I was more distinguished by that circumstance than I should have been by any epaulette I could have worn.~
    Henry David Thoreau
    ~ Play The South ~
    ~ Play The South ~
    ~ Play The South ~
    ~ Play The South ~
    ~ Play The South ~
    ~ Play The South ~
  • Bumpin' back to the top!!! The south is waiting!
    And sometimes is seen a strange spot in the sky,a human being that was given 2 fly - Bryan you are loved R.I.P