Options

nine inch nails

Comments

• Options
    there are handing out usb drives to people outside the London venue so either expect a new song (the beginning of the end) or better yet the video for survivalism
  • Options
    audiodaveaudiodave Posts: 1,623
    Survivalism video was leaked at the London gig tonight.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=LOf_2ANxh7w
    ~AKA Dave-of-the-dead~

I don't wanna think, I wanna feel

Dublin 23/08/06 Lisbon I 04/09/06 Lisbon II 05/09/06 Paris 11/09/06 Verona 16/09/06

London 18/06/07 Dusseldorf 21/06/07 Copenhagen 26/06/07 Nijmegen 28/06/07
  • Options
    facepollutionfacepollution Posts: 6,834
    audiodave wrote:
    Survivalism video was leaked at the London gig tonight.

Just watched it, it's pretty cool! Just watching people on ETC trying to crack the clues in the video to find another new web page - man they are good!
  • Options
    Just watched it, it's pretty cool! Just watching people on ETC trying to crack the clues in the video to find another new web page - man they are good!

They've done it ;)

http://www.thewaterturnedtoblood.net/

And another

http://www.judsonogram.net/

And another?

http://www.cedocore.com/
    ~AKA Dave-of-the-dead~

Dublin 23/08/06 Lisbon I 04/09/06 Lisbon II 05/09/06 Paris 11/09/06 Verona 16/09/06

• Options
    lephtylephty Posts: 770
    http://symphonyofnoise.com/nails/yearzero/

The Beginning of the End!

right click and save target as!

ALSO check out the official video for Survivalism and there is a neat fan made video for In This Twilight on youtube.
  • Options
    Does anyone have 2 spare tickets for either of the Berlin gigs?
  • Options
    facepollutionfacepollution Posts: 6,834
    lephty wrote:
    there is a neat fan made video for In This Twilight on youtube.

I take it you mean this one: http://youtube.com/watch?v=4dcOiKASXyk
    it has to be one of the best fan made videos I've seen. Plus it's an excellent song.
  • Options
    Penny453Penny453 Posts: 200
    *bump*
    I just wanted it on the front.
    "And even when I'm right with you I'm so far away"
  • Options
    TrailerTrailer Posts: 1,431
    when i was younger i carved NIN in my leg with a knife after going to a NIN/ David Bowie show. I was hoping that it would scar over but it kinda disappeared. needless to say nine inch nails is one of my top 5 favorite bands... and that i was an idiot when i was younger!! haha
    Whoa, chill bro... you know you can't raise your voice like that when the lion's here.
  • Options
    Trailer wrote:
    when i was younger i carved NIN in my leg with a knife after going to a NIN/ David Bowie show. I was hoping that it would scar over but it kinda disappeared. needless to say nine inch nails is one of my top 5 favorite bands... and that i was an idiot when i was younger!! haha
    wow, that's kinda creepy. :)

how you seen them live since then?
  • Options
    Penny453 wrote:
    wow, that's kinda creepy. :)

how you seen them live since then?

I've seen them twice, but both times were for the Downward Spiral tour.. I think. Has been a little while unfortunately. I'll tell you what though, With Teeth did not leave my CD player in my car for about 2 months! Now that Trent is clean I've heard that the live shows are out of this world. Have you seen them recently?
    Whoa, chill bro... you know you can't raise your voice like that when the lion's here.
  • Options
    Trailer wrote:
    I've seen them twice, but both times were for the Downward Spiral tour.. I think. Has been a little while unfortunately. I'll tell you what though, With Teeth did not leave my CD player in my car for about 2 months! Now that Trent is clean I've heard that the live shows are out of this world. Have you seen them recently?
    yeah I saw them just a bit last year. Flew out once to see them in another state and meet some spiralers. I just regret not going to more shows. Last year was an insane year for concerts. If you get a chance you should definitely try to catch them now. Hell, I may just fly out to Italy just because I need my fix of them for the year. With Teeth was good...have you picked up year zero yet?
  • Options
    Penny453 wrote:
    With Teeth was good...have you picked up year zero yet?

I bought it when it came out, but then lost it after a few listens. Or somebody stole it. I liked it initially, but hadn't really formed an opinion on whether it was as good as his other stuff.
  • Options
    So, anyone else going to Hawaii?
  • Options
    krzzzymarykrzzzymary Posts: 458
    Penny453 wrote:
    So, anyone else going to Hawaii?

I just got my tickets!!!!!!

I cannot believe they are playing there.
    "You can bomb the world to pieces but you can't bomb into peace"
    Michael Franti
  • Options
    mensanemensane Posts: 912
    i got my spiral tix for Hawaii also!!!!! woo hoo!!!
  • Options
    you're both in pit right? :)
  • Options
    of course!!!!
  • Options
    I'm going to the rescheduled show in Birmingham in a couple of week and I can't wait. Really excited about seeing them again!
    ~AKA Dave-of-the-dead~

• Options
    mensane wrote:
    of course!!!!
    then I just may have to meet you. :)
    what's your name on the spiral?
  • Options
    audiodave wrote:
    I'm going to the rescheduled show in Birmingham in a couple of week and I can't wait. Really excited about seeing them again!
    yeah whatever. It's not Hawaii. :p
  • Options
    Penny453 wrote:
    yeah whatever. It's not Hawaii. :p
    Don't hate me just cuz I heard Year Zero twice before it was out! :p

That's in the past! Just be happy we all get to see Trent and NIN! :D
    ~AKA Dave-of-the-dead~

• Options
    Penny453 wrote:
    then I just may have to meet you. :)
    what's your name on the spiral?

i am pretty sure i am mensane there also. i hardly ever post though. look for us on jeordie's side on the rail. that is where we usually end up. i will be the girl looking least like a NIN fan. lol.

i am sooooo excited about this trip. just recently went through a tramatic time in my family. i am in deperate need of some calming and some tension release. snorkeling and a NIN show will definitely fill both of those needs.

my friend says i can combine both as i hit the reefs in search of the "ever elusive trentfish"...lol.
  • Options
    audiodave wrote:
    Don't hate me just cuz I heard Year Zero twice before it was out! :p

That's in the past! Just be happy we all get to see Trent and NIN! :D
    how can I possibly hate? It's Hawaii...there's no comparing sorry. :p

mensane wrote:
    i am pretty sure i am mensane there also. i hardly ever post though. look for us on jeordie's side on the rail. that is where we usually end up. i will be the girl looking least like a NIN fan. lol.

i am sooooo excited about this trip. just recently went through a tramatic time in my family. i am in deperate need of some calming and some tension release. snorkeling and a NIN show will definitely fill both of those needs.

my friend says i can combine both as i hit the reefs in search of the "ever elusive trentfish"...lol.

how come you hardly ever post? That board is so much better than this one? You must come play over there with the rest of us. :)
    We definitely need to meet. I'll probably be in my favorite spot..right in front of Trent. There's so many people I know going. I'm so excited. :D
  • Options
    Penny453 wrote:
    how come you hardly ever post? That board is so much better than this one? You must come play over there with the rest of us. :)
    We definitely need to meet. I'll probably be in my favorite spot..right in front of Trent. There's so many people I know going. I'm so excited. :D

i would rather be in front of trent. but i dont want to get killed. and i dont want to go on aaron's side because i dont want boy with guitar to land on me (i was at cabazon and saw the after affects of that). jeordie's side is a little more mello.

some of the spiral people freak me out. i was a pearl jam fanatic before is started following NIN (i always liked them, but didnt start piling up show counts until with teeth). i figure i am safe with people that like PJ and NIN....lol.

during the Arg, i lurked on ETS. they seemed to find stuff faster than the spiral did.
  • Options
    mensane wrote:
    i would rather be in front of trent. but i dont want to get killed. and i dont want to go on aaron's side because i dont want boy with guitar to land on me (i was at cabazon and saw the after affects of that). jeordie's side is a little more mello.

some of the spiral people freak me out. i was a pearl jam fanatic before is started following NIN (i always liked them, but didnt start piling up show counts until with teeth). i figure i am safe with people that like PJ and NIN....lol.

during the Arg, i lurked on ETS. they seemed to find stuff faster than the spiral did.

how do spiral people freak you out? I've met nothing but friendly people. We're a rather close bunch...except for all the noobs. :)
    As far as where to stand...there's no place but standing in front of Trent...although I do agree with what you said about Aaron's side. That's why it's good to know people in the pit...they offer protection. :)
    PJ is great to see live..but you just don't get the same rush as being in a NIN pit.
  • Options
    Penny453 wrote:
    how do spiral people freak you out? I've met nothing but friendly people. We're a rather close bunch...except for all the noobs. :)
    As far as where to stand...there's no place but standing in front of Trent...although I do agree with what you said about Aaron's side. That's why it's good to know people in the pit...they offer protection. :)
    PJ is great to see live..but you just don't get the same rush as being in a NIN pit.

pj shows stopped being about pj performing (for me) a while ago. now it is about all the good friends i have made and having the chance to share something. NIN shows are all about the release and the energy. maybe that is why i havent made any spiral friends. i love the performance so much that maybe i am just not wanting to get to comfortable with the people in the crowd like at a PJ show.

maybe it is because i am a "noob" to the NIN community. i have met some super nice people at shows and in spiral lines. i just get the feeling that i dont have much in common with them other than NIN. which i know sounds lame since that is how a lot of my PJ friendships have started. maybe it is because i am old and set in my ways....lol.

ok...do i totally sound retarded? hahaha. i just read that back and the thoughts are all over the place....but i am heading out the door and i dont have time to fix it...hahahahaah.
  • Options
    redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    audiodave wrote:

Nice Dave! Something to look forward to.... Could do with a bit of NIN back in London soon! :D
  • Options
    redrock wrote:
    Nice Dave! Something to look forward to.... Could do with a bit of NIN back in London soon! :D
    Yeah I can't wait. I need something to look forward to, and the release that comes from a NIN show. Kinda glad they cancelled the second date to reshcedule it now!
    ~AKA Dave-of-the-dead~

• Options
    Going to see them for the first time ever tomorrow night in Worcester. Anyone have any info on how the shows have been so far this tour?